Dr. Scheuer

So Dr. Scheuer's site went down after he wrote this article.

archive.fo/2018.07.16-071311/http://non-intervention.com/3238/a-republican-citizenrys-greatest-last-resort-duty-is-to-kill-those-seeking-to-impose-tyranny/

Does anyone have anymore news on him?

Attached: 5097_39243089.jpg (229x250, 43.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE
youtube.com/watch?v=egnsDDJdKuk
youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=uMczkQ3507w
youtube.com/watch?v=cnRrtkL8Ic4
archive.fo/pyYYr
youtube.com/watch?v=kO9y-wmetLc
johnfredericksradio.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is Dr. Scheuer kike shit? He has constantly blasted kikes and saudis.

self bumping with some of his classics

youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE

Lol hes not even jewish though.

youtube.com/watch?v=egnsDDJdKuk

continuing to bump

Probably getting tortured in a CIA black site

He's not jewish, you piece of shit.

If you have proof hes a kike provide it.

youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs

Seriously provide it. I am receptive to new information.

Shills out in full force. Reminder. This is the dude who went on Bill Mahers faggoty ass show and said we shouldn't be funding Israel. Maher was pulling all the shit he could

So do you have actual proof or just going of his name.

All germans with the name stein are kikes?

I s every slav with the witz in their name a kike?

Is his name typically used by khazar kikes playing the name game or even rarely used. Please provide your reasoning.

Why did you quote me? I said he's NOT jewish. The only shill in here so far is e7dc29

filtered

My bad. Must have miss clicked.

Even if no one here has a solid answer, I thought I would at least make aware that his site is down. Not sure where to go from here…

youtube.com/watch?v=uMczkQ3507w

youtube.com/watch?v=cnRrtkL8Ic4

Bad archive shit doesn't work.
Side note that hair coloring always tricks me into thinking he's a jew with a yarmulke on.

The majority of kike sounding names are - sadly - just "piecemealed" names of European roots.
It's like a lite of "jew food".
Jews have nothing that is theirs. Nothing. Everything that is claimed as (((jewish))) is stolen.

lot*
polite sage

Fixed

archive.fo/pyYYr

I hope he's alright. He is the only good man I know that also happens to glow in the dark.

Attached: RT Sophie Co interview with EX CIA agent Michael Scheuer.webm (640x360, 7.3M)

thank you for the embed

Reminder that JIDF has an entire division dedicated to spamming any threads about Dr. Scheuer

He's a regular on the JohnFredericksShow podcast, his latest appearance being 17 Jul shortly following the article that got his site taken down. If anyone would know what has happened to him, John would.
youtube.com/watch?v=kO9y-wmetLc
johnfredericksradio.com/

Source on that? Makes sense, but I'd love to see it.

Not a source but this guy was on top of this thread fairly quickly.

Has there been any word on Michael Scheuer's status?

certainly freaky. I haven't seen anyone else spell it out so explicitly. No wonder he got (((shut down)))

A large number of his interviews on youtube have been removed recently. Download the remaining ones for archival purposes.

We just had this thread a couple days ago, is it already gone? In it we discussed how Scheuer is a Catholic and promotes other Catholics (like the Supreme Court one with adopted niglets or whatever). He also promotes the Holocaust narrative. Don't suck his dick too much for being your typical anti-Israeli activist leftist of a decade ago.

Shit niggers it's still here.

/pdf/ all the things

I also emptied my load into a literal 9. She’s probably pregnant now.

Looks like the guy is a CIA nigger, he even shills the "Bin Laden did 9/11" meme and worked on the CIA's "Bin Laden task force".

Really makes the almonds activate.

aaaaaand anchored
gj mods

Why is this anchored? His site has been down for 5/6 days now.

.cap xmr

He's a 1776 patriot and he's been fucking consistent about it. Observe how, even after accepting these mainstream narratives, he still manages to provide criticism of Israeli activity, that's very valuable.