SELF IMPROVEMENT GENERAL /SIG/

Before we can defeat the jews in the World Bank and the jews in Hollywood, we must first defeat the jews within ourselves.

Go to the gym and don't be afraid to cardio or lift more than one hour.
These chad workout mixes will help:

NEU: youtu.be/TNtqqanO7Ms

TWO: youtu.be/7g5mWS8xtp0

Stop believing in memes like "lose all ur gainz after 60 minutes of gym". Not even close to true. Look at all the greatest bodybuilders.

Stop listening to degeneracy.

NORDIC HUWHITE MALE MUSIC

youtu.be/Pd7uc87w3J4

SOME DEUS VULT SHIT

youtu.be/Kstqumf4k64

SOME GOOSESTEPPING NAZI SHIT

youtu.be/-9ygK2xnSOc

BloodSoil - Sacred War

youtu.be/1nRddhRTDb4

Legionarii - Aristocracy

youtu.be/wYl4vqMOUu8

Across The Rubicon - Ghost

youtu.be/qLDF6pZ-Q24

Stop consuming too much carbs and fast food. Have a glass of good wine, no more cheap shit. Eat fruit. Eat fish. Eat your damn vegetables. Cut the carbs. Eat clean meat, no mystery fast food meat. Always cook chicken and pork very thoroughly. Don't eat feminized products. Don't breed with roasties. Find a wholesome waifu. Do cardio. Go running. Stockpile food and buy a truck/SUV to survive The Coming Ice Age. Don't do ignorant nigger things like stealing and acting like a monkey. Respect yourself and your race. Don't humiliate your women with the degenerate feminism.

Download a cryptocurrency app and invest. Even a little will go a long way. Invest in multiple different coins. Sit on them for 10-20 years. Brush off the haters and jealous cucks. This is your life now.

Comrades, remember THE POWER OF VISUALIZATION. Want to fuck some broad? Visualize you fucking her constantly. Her brain waves will respond and want to jump on your cock!! Trying to start a motherfucking race war? Visualize it constantly. Trying to wait for your bitcoin to reach ten million dollars? VISUALIZE IT YOU NIGGER.

Welcome to /SIG/ 2018.

Attached: 170.jpg (1000x1000 30.79 KB, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/sodium-your-secret-weapon
youtube.com/watch?v=Py_-3di1yx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ditch animal products. Start a business. Continue physical fitness.

''That we, tho' small
May burn with Fire's same substantial form as Thou
And not reflect cold flame to Thee
As Lunar Angel merely
Gods are we, Thou didst decree
And we pay dearly''
C.S. Lewis - The Pilgrim's Regress

Attached: 1455399943315-2.jpg (1558x2401, 699.41K)

Kill yourself.

Do what Logan Paul does and beat up niggers for a exercise

Attached: a9cd3b16e72076b64f987be3bf14d076.png (620x349 1.36 MB, 115.56K)

sage negated. all hail /sig/. also check em.

Go away kike, this is white man's thread.

There's already a thread up that's still at least 200 posts away from bump limit, and it just got bumped.

Red meat has everything you need to not just survive, but thrive. It is the only superfood. Eat it. Also the health benefits from grain-fed are no different from grass-finished, but I wouldn't eat the grain-fed raw, and the grass-finished is better for the environment, so go with grass if you can.

Been cutting down my caffeine intake from literally 3 full pots of strong coffee a day down to a cup or two now, thinking cutting it out entirely. Last time I did this I actually had more energy 45m+ into workouts without having heart palpitations from dehydration+caffeine.

This.
Saturated fat is great for you, it comes in eggs, meat, dairy. If you are active and eating enough protein you will not get any harm from fat.
Being fat and eating lots of greasy/salty foods was originally linked together so illogical conclusions were forcefed to the public since selling low protein low fat salty snack foods to people is cheaper than selling meat.

fix your grammar user, it sickens me.

Don't forget the lies about sodium.
t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/sodium-your-secret-weapon

Very true, recommended link to all who want to up their nutrition game!

Well now I have to bump this thread just to spite your wormy kike ass even if it was 200 posts early.
Drop and give me 50, faggot.

Attached: 43b705b7f4f0b2cd60738131ad04e3aa74a74b95e3bf9f1f5f4f2ffdc9fd886a.jpg (604x333, 27.97K)

Fat stores stuff, like toxins.
Fat from pastured grass-fed animals is better that the fat from factory farmed grain-fed malnurished animals. Pluss the amino-acid profile of the animal is different between the two. But keep in mind that "grain" is grass seed. "Grass-fed" animals eat the endosperm and all the fiber, minerals, and other nutrients, whereas "grain-fed" animals only eat the endosperm, which is mostly sugar.

Holy fugg this is a shitty OP.

Can mods ban and someone remake?

No disagreement here, but the results in human health and fitness show no difference in benefit from grain to grass fed animals.

Plants don't contain:
-Vitamin A, D3, B12.
-the much better absorbed animal heme-iron.

Plants contain:
-anti-nutrients like phytic acid
-lectins
-unnecessary carbohydrates. Linked to inflammatory diseases (heart disease), cancer
There are NO studies which prove the consumption of plant matter to be beneficial to one's overall health. If you eat them, you have to keep in mind that you are doing it entirely for the sake of eating them, not for some bullshit non-existant health benefit.

Fuck off, kike.

Attached: zinc-inadequacy.png (474x474 21.67 KB, 43.22K)

STOP MASTURBATING
>>>/nofap/

Learn boxing or a hard martial art
Eat clean
Don't drug n drink
Pray
Don't be a faggot

>>>/yoga/

POST MORE MUSIC!
Especially from recent years plz.
I've been trying to listen to fresh music but all I get is pozzed shit. I would greatly appreciate some recommendations. It doesn't have to be Zig Forums related, even better if it isn't. We simply need more huwhite culture.

Attached: 16df2e7d27f89e93c3f3497b4c8a799be1b96cc9ca10cdc7ae79af3acc9986f7.webm (640x360, 3.6M)

Attached: Genocide.png (1000x1000 54.86 KB, 13.7M)

Agreed, you should always eat meat, dairy, eggs.
The claim that "eating too many eggs raises cholesterol" makes no sense at all. The cholesterol you eat in food almost completely doesn't even get disgested.
Your intestines don't just "suck" food up, there are specific transport systems for most nutrients that don't move by osmosis. Cholesterol from diet does not get into blood cholesterol.
Lots of meat, dairy, eggs. Fish of course, is a type of meat, should be eaten regularly. Claims on mercury in Tuna are also manufactured.
You'll hear all kinds of evil against meat but when discussing the pesticides and herbicides that don't even get rinsed off the wax coated vegetables, silence.

I dunno I play fresh drum and bass mixes and other electro music with the least vocals. I sometimes get it from youtuve, sometimes from soundcloud etc for fresh mixes.

Get rid of your performance robbing stomach bugs with an herbal combination of
- Cloves
- Wormwood
- Black walnut hull

user, why do you keep looking for a magic pill?
How about eating a strong array of good foods instead of looking for the next apple cidar vinegar?

Attached: adfdf.PNG (640x789 186.6 KB, 123.26K)

They are rare plants you probably don't grow yourself, and did not give advice and how to do so for others.
They are marketing schemes. The last one especially is a waste product.

Are you recommending that we do not eat any fruits or vegetables? What are your thoughts on organic cow milk from the supermarket?

Have tried, keep getting harass by the cianiggers.

Mod Post
Anchored until the other one hits the limit. It’s 750 here, folks. One thread at a time. If we don’t unanchor it right away, please just report the OP with “Unanchor; other thread is full” and we’ll get to it. Thanks.

I am recommending, and all biological scientific knowledge indicates, that you eat a varied diet provided you don't have any food intolerances.
Eating heavy grains is a bad idea. However a few sandwiches made with bread a week are not a bad idea. Nuts, seeds, and legumes are not grains and should be eaten. Any scare against legumes is just "negative" info to overload you because no one will give up peanut butter if they like it and aflatoxin scare is pushed, but then when true and overwhelming data shows eating soy is bad it will be ignored because "hey peanuts are delicious and I heard that same negative press about them!"
Anything organic but sold at the supermarket is 99% of the time going to be the exact same shit as the nonorganic or made with an even cheaper process and you should not pay more for it.

Milk, again, is really good for you. Scares about mucus and blood leftovers in factory farmed milk are overblown. This is of course something you need to keep in mind, if you can get from a local farmer it is better for you, or your own if your lifestyle allows it.

Farmers markets are similar to the scam of the organic label, most of the time its just people buying shit at some supermarket and then charging you a bit more, or getting it from the same farms the supermarket gets it from and charging you about the same.

I'd appreciate some music as well. I have the feeling that there's musicians and writers out there missing the golden days when art was about talent, and yearning to let across the message in their souls. What do you think? Have you heard someone?

What's your opinion on Lana del Rey? I thought she was the usual skype-controlled garbage and then I heard this poem:

youtube.com/watch?v=Py_-3di1yx0

Is she our gal or is it a convoluted contraption?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Py_-3di1yx0
Females are for home making and child rearing.

she made a song about how she hitchhikes, fucks bikers and takes no responsibility for her actions (yay freedom)

Does that sound like wife material to you?

Idk about those other two, but I can find black walnuts 200 feet from my house. Don't lie user. Plus it's not like we can't grow plants.