What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 001.jpg (576x1024, 86.99K)

The french revolution and the enlightenment

Jews

Smartphones. It was just as bad in the past.

All good answers.

No strong men to guide them

Submissive self-destructive white genes.

Attached: listen.jpg (425x282, 61.76K)

You're a filthy liar!

Attached: 002.jpg (1024x784, 371.6K)

"enlightenment"
Always give me a chuckle. What is so "enlightened" about reverting back to living like chaotic wild animals?

These two in unison.

Do you really believe your mom didn’t do dumb shit in the college dorms with her friends? Back then photographic film was expensive and high speed internet nonexistent.

Feck off mate.

Pretty much. just waiting for that dollar to drop so the slaughter of the souls can begin

HIS MOTHER WAS A SAINT

Things have always gone this way when wealth grows. Morals don't exist becuade of some divine decree that they are good, morals are necessary to have a stable functional society where children can be raised to be healthy competant adults. When people no longer feel constant pressure to stave off slavery or starvation, they slip into hedonism. Survival mandates a right and wrong, as one means life and one means death.

Just impregnate them and move on.

You're neglecting the fact that today degeneracy is the norm. It wasn't always like that. Certainly there would have been groups that still acted like degenerates, but nothing like the prevalence of it today. The way people behave is strongly influenced by how they feel their peers will judge them; particularly women. If society at large has abolished all morals and no longer frowns upon degeneracy, then people, in general, will act like degenerates.

Ethical behavior is highly based on genes. If you want to fix the problem there are many ways of doing so.

Remember even these people have rules they have to follow. If you want to really deal with them. Tell them to go away. Different factions will try to play games with you, but they are all equally restricted by the rule setters themselves.

Become the rule setter, and then you can alter behaviors.

No I definitely saw. The question is do I care that you keep violating the rules established by the Grand Lodges. Are they aware?

Agreed.
I hate the false equivolence stuff, asserting "the past was just like now with a different paint and color scheme".
No, that's bullshit.
If you behaved like this in 1900 and previous, you either lived in a brothel or you died because the social order would not condone you.
Not everyone fit into this mold obviously but I'm speaking on average.
Hell, even into the 40s and 50s this still wasn't really happening–I'm sure it was happening more than say, 1750, but it wasn't socially accepted as normal.
Your parents and larger family used to disown you, man or woman.
You could make the case post 60s this had to be expected to some degree, but even then, it took until the 90s and early 2000s for it to become the de facto norm that most young men and women alike had been allowed to be total hedonists.
I'm not saying they didn't have their fun either, even just a few decades ago, but there's a difference between doing stupid things, and lacking all self-respect and notions of committment or personal honor or whatever.
Even work ethic and attention span have really, honestly tanked, people aren't the same.
There's also a problem when the average boomer holds a better conversation than the average millenial/young person(not all but on average), at least based off what I see in the workplace.
It is what it is I suppose, in the end(you can't get too worked up at it because you have to deal with it all the same), but it isn't the same as it always was.

This is also a very good response.

That’s right. I let it be known.

No, your historical perspective is just too short and narrow to understand society beyond what you've seen or directly experienced in your, or your parents lifetime. The whole narrative of "it's always been this way. Nothing has changed. We're just more honest about it now" is just a dumb gaslighting tactic that the left always falls back on when they're confronted with the reality of what their various "innovations" have actually produced, and it falls apart under any factual analysis. Make no mistake, this post 1960's culture is very new, historically speaking, and it's a radical deviation from what existed before it.

Attached: duck756546456.png (804x864, 573.03K)

Everything…

Attached: 01008822f7bb50d1bb76a7a1acc74d39af4b5def5853d45cd1772e2debfb98eb.jpg (705x960, 84.79K)

Alerta Judiada

Attached: Entartete Music (YouTube, Alerta Judiada, reuploaded by TRUTH SERUM II).webm (1280x720, 6.79M)

cuckchan you have to fuck off back where you're from with your shit threads.

I just want to wake up or make myself to wake up. But the prospect of the reality outside of my dream being much much worse keeps my current self from going anywhere near that door.

Jews and women.

Kill yourself. There's plenty of strong men, they just can't do shit because government is the apex alpha male now and women are married to it. Make no mistake: women betrayed men. Just the divorce rates alone should make it crystal clear to you.

Nice slide thread.

It's a little bit of this, except for the parts of modern society that are turning into weimar, which is all because of (((the common denominator))).
The jews fucked over Rome too, but they never went to this extent.

Sage for failed slide thread

OP here. What is a slide thread?

Women's lib/rights 100+ years ago
Mass immigration and desegregation

Your mother forgot to take her birth control

We gave women the vote. If we're ever gonna fix the world step #1 is putting women back in their place. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote own land or work outside the home.

Attached: 1506913999799.jpg (1920x1080, 325.03K)

Loser kike starts the most incredibly low effort demoralisation thread I've seen yet.
(1)
(1)
(2)
(1)
(1)
(1)
(3) OP replying to self
(1)
(1)
(2)
(1)
(1)
(1)
(1)
(2)
(3) malfunctioning bot?
(2) pathetically transparent samefag
(1)
(1)
(1)
(1)
(1)
(1)
(3) OP again, feigning innocence
(1)

I want to speak to your overseer about how little effort you're putting into these slides. What's the going rate these days, 1 אגורה‎ for 10 posts?

When you go to bed at night, I want to think of all those relatives sacrificed by your desert-gypsy ancestors.

Attached: 8a6b937135966f13f71e5d598f35f61b07c970560d0b799eeaa0f4ea50b0d5e0.jpg (1494x1672, 1.13M)

That will never happen, though.

What does crazy feel like?

Do you also blame children for misbehaving, or do you blame their parents for not raising them right? We gave women the "right" to vote. Literally all the problems you cry about directly stem from that. Women do not possess the capacity to have a direct say in society, and men's job is to keep society functioning. We fucked up. We have to fix it.

What the fuck is a slide? Jesus. H christ your paronoid

As others have mentioned, we're seeing the end result of Enlightenment ideas. Expect more and more freedom, rights and tolerance. This has been occurring for 300 years now. The entire system and hive mind is geared towards these ends.

Polygamy is coming, bestiality is coming, even acceptance of paedophilia is coming (although the act will remain illegal as it violates children's rights). Now these things might not occur in this current political cycle, and we may for a time move towards a more illiberal society, but eventually we will get there.

Stings doesn't it? Your extended family are the most disgustingly anti-human tribe on the face of the planet. What people sacrifice their own firstborn sons?

Apparently if you're rich or a pedowood kike those don't matter.

Is exactly what a American would have said 70 years ago. If you told him faggots will be married and celebrated and that their would be a nigger president. Anything can happen.

This is true and I'm not going to backpedal on that, but it's also true that this is female nature; to take the best deal at hand.
A small group of people, mostly ashkenazi jewish men, but some women and some gentiles as well, have used this knowledge to weaken society and consolidate power.

It is partially 'men's fault' though, for not identifying and destroying the people that use this negative social engineering on us, as women are incapable/not inclined to do this.

It's a really bad situation, because yes, women have collectively betrayed men, civilizationally, in terms of what we can offer them with marriage and stable societies, and they are sort of out in the open now, collectively, because no one can deny that this is what's happened, so yes men are a bit disenchanted with the whole 'civilization' thing right now.

So, sure, women have been 'socially engineered' to destroy european society, but, that's just it. That means they are capable of being manipulated into betraying their people and civilization.

Attached: 0f491f6e0ee843eeed7a2f360ce2ad0f11f6750776fd3136268feb7095c8e44c.jpeg (540x497, 46.52K)

*there

Seriously women have done far more to destroy the west than any jews.

Women were given the choice: men or government. They chose government. That's betrayal whether you like it or not.

Back in the day women resisted their besiegers, modern women didn't and this is the result. Your LARPing changes nothing about that fact.

Western men became weak cowards and let jews and women run their nations.

Attached: women voting democracy.jpg (1041x782, 155.45K)

English is a tough language to master ain't it?
I can't wait to unleash the wrath of a unified Baathist army on your family. The bleeding hearts will cry a few crocodile tears, but in the end they too will recognise the service we'll have done the world extirpating you parasites.

Attached: 5086ead8a1eaf8b3e7da556f3a7e87129d1e39562dd5e920b091b0e1a20b71e1.jpg (2457x1638, 520.48K)

Why do we keep clinging to the idea that we can fix things within the constuct of civilization? The only solution is another 'Dark Age'. Do you guys really think we're going to roll back gay marriage, roll back nigger's rights, deport all spics, roll back women's rights, etc?

Modern civilization is riddled with terminal cancer. When something is riddled with cancer, the only sensible thing to do is to put it out of its misery. Even to try and remove the cancer will result in killing the host anyway. Embrace the decline.

There's plenty of Western men that are not weak cowards, there's just nothing they can do against the government their women are married to.

Absolutely anything some retard doesn't like or agree with.

You're right, I suppose. But the way I see it, things would have to get near-apocalyptic before women would relinquish their right to vote.

I'm inclined to believe that a hard reset is the only viable solution.

Yeah you can keep telling yourself that, end result is all the same. Weak western men allow women and jews run and dictate their countries. It's simple as that ultimately.

I'm a white Aussie euro mutt mate I dunno what the fuck your even banging on about you Talmudic wanker

There actually aren't. Pretty much 0 men I meet seem to have the genetic perceptual capacity to identify and understand why the world is the way it is, nor the inherent morality to know why things are wrong, nor the agency to strive to change things.
Our current stock is watered down and weak due to generations of overabundance. I don't know what the answer is, but seems to be the case.

Women are no better than animals and need to be controlled. Without the guiding hand of a man (her father, brother or SO), they'll turn into the equivalent of rabid dogs.

Most likely a leftypol stooge

Yeah and you can keep telling yourself that.

Even the strong Western men can't do anything to the government their women are married to. Sorry to ruin your LARPing.

That says more about your social circle than Western men in general. No offense.

You are literally telling us that you are inferior to women.
No they didn't. Women have always co-operated with their captives, that's how they survived.
Learn what LARPing is newfag.

A slide thread is a worthless junk thread used to push other threads off the catalog. It's a tactic used to suppress information.

Speaks more about you and the company you keep

Attached: 6abe5d4852a2f1c942fa38bebdb41a3f9889917425d532a73a6b5a797a9a4d94.gif (255x251, 13.79K)

You Hebes are incredibly easy to understand once a guy sees you in action a few times. Hitler called you out on it a century ago, and you've never let go of your bitterness towards him for it.

Attached: DV4SSSeUMAAnd15.jpg (850x446, 120.63K)

Loool it's not like 4cucks

Women's rights is a symptom of liberalism and hedonism. Women only get rights because the value of their cunt skyrockets in a society filled with hedonistic men.

Look at how much of our behaviour is dictated by male thirst. Working out, buying expensive things, going to college so you can get a good job, going to bars, going on Tinder. Like 90% of men's lives are spent in pursuit of the pussy.

Your the fucking slide wanker

Yes they did. See, you're already doing mental gymnastics because you can't cope with the fact that women betrayed their men. You want to cling on to the idea that there's nothing wrong with women and you can somehow fix it. You're a sad sight to behold, i really mean that.

Incel Detected

Attached: 1519100504992.jpg (511x420, 61.02K)

DNA doesn't lie Schlomo. See, you're already doing mental gymnastics because you can't cope with the fact that men betrayed their women. You want to cling on to the idea that there's nothing wrong with men and you can somehow fix it. You're a sad sight to behold, i really mean that.

I always know (you) when I see (you) because you're the most foul mouthed poster in any thread. The point is to antagonise and hope that a worthless argument will ensue, to prevent any actual discussion and to ward off potential visitors to the board. The quality declines in a spiral and then they start posting nigger dicks and this place becomes just another vulgar low IQ colony of the J-Net.

Attached: hgrvaef.png (406x88, 12.66K)

OH FUCK

Nah 4cuck is way easier to slide thank fuck

But yeah womens lib is cancer and should have been stomped out weak men let it happen and now the western world is fucked

But you started the arguement…

The question now is should we continue to ride out modern civilization, or accelerate the collapse?

I don't know user, I really want to see pure chaos and anarchy before I die

Attached: 6eabe9fbad6973755925028d1c14824458a2d5bf98b6409cb9c734a6fa8bf953.jpg (338x395, 17.43K)

Hmmm. That's very interesting. It noticed my orthographic preferences and assumed I was from the UK/Commonwealth.

On the other hand, it misspells 'you're' and 'argument'. JIDF struggling with English or a bot tuned to make minor spelling errors to make the posts appear more authentic?

Either way automating the job doesn't change the end goal.

Attached: 1459002299691.png (1821x1360, 564.15K)

What's preventing you from participating to those threads? Or reading books. Are you that weak minded?

So, ultimately your "strong" men are quite weak then. And thus, they are getting what they have sown with their weakness.

And that is very much a symptom of mental weakness. Doing things to please someone else instead of improving himself for the sake of improving himself.

Here's a tip newfag. Telling people to stop name calling you is going to have the opposite affect

I'm intensely curious as to the modus operandi of these so called 'shills' (erroneously named, as they aren't actually pitching any ideas or sales). The most obvious marker is excessive use of antagonistic words, meant to attract attention away from genuine debate. Sometimes they will halfheartedly respond to a post, topping it off with an insult; their post never presents anything of substance, but the insult makes the interlocutor more likely to respond, dragging down the level of debate to a pissing contest. The next most obvious is making use of demoralising terms. Above it claimed, not just to be white or Australian, but a 'white Aussie euro mutt'.

Here's another good example. It pretends to debate, but the purpose is to demoralise. Everyone on this board is aware that things are in a sorry state. Why would any genuine Zig Forumslack feel the need to rub salt in our wounds? They wouldn't. That's how we immediately know it's a slide thread. Wheat from the chaff, like so.

The good men here make effortposts, they link pdfs, share uplifting art, and engage in debate. 'Shills' aren't actually trying to push any agenda here—with D&C of all sorts they pretend to be both, always using unwarranted insults. They don't actually care one way or another, they just want the interlocutor to respond emotionally. As for myself, I'm trying to show anyone that ends up on this thread what a slide is and how to recognise fake and gay posters like OP.

Attached: 1523614858570.jpg (959x848, 137.33K)

I thought Zig Forums was for straight men?

Attached: 1f1f136e2208ba76f2965a486824beda2c9ba55a399880670b206b30ce2f37db.jpg (821x550, 33.87K)

the truth is that this is not the pyrmid of argument refutation that user things it is, but rather the pymrid of realization of an user. And you are pretty clearly stuck on greentext there. Have some smugs, to help (((you))) along your way.

Attached: synchronized smug.gif (1200x666, 1.26M)

It is, the faggots won’t go away though.

No, everyone is not. Read the thread, it is full of retards and bluepilled faggots who have no clue how fucked things are. And facts are not rubbing salt in your wounds. You are being a crybaby faggot bitching about your hurt feelings because you have been presented with facts you find uncomfortable. If you were one of those good men, reality would be a challenge to overcome, not something you insist must never be spoken of because it will make you cry.

TL;DR your Nan was edgy for fucking your granddad before they were married. Your daughter will "experimenting" with every Chad who swipes right, probably a few girls as well, and maybe even the family dog if she's bored enough.

Attached: 9ba4f2debeb42e039227a8d3b3d5e598584a2608c1c1794ba83d6bafe530245e.jpg (504x620, 57.33K)

It was, chodenigger is a faggot kike white genocide lover so he wont let us ban them anymore.

Stop being such a bitch. I am pointing out that weak men allowed women and kikes to get into positions to run their countries to the ground, and yet here you are, whining like a woman because someone rubbed salt to the wound you wanted to imagine did not exist.

Sure thing, retard.