Ellie Soutter Dies on 18th Birthday, possible (((suicide)))

Ellie won Britain's only medal at the 2017 European Youth Olympic Winter Festival in Turkey and had realistic hopes of representing the country at the 2022 Winter Olympics.
sputniknews.com/viral/201807271066736021-public-mourns-as-ellie-soutter-dies-aged-eighteen/
archive.is/3tNVj

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/gHdra
archive.fo/Se1P8
archive.fo/hpnUp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More kike media retardation to promote their (((crisis))) hotlines so leftist mothers can report their evil nazi incel children

Something very wrong there. Not that there's any reason to believe the kike news, it could be propaganda for trans awareness, watch as it slowly "emerges" that "she" was a MtF tranny who dealt with "bullying".

"Mother" on the left here, no hips at all, all the signs of a man.
archive.fo/gHdra
Yep, reverso couple, which means Ellie was probably forcibly transgendered at birth, in accordance with the Luciferian covenant.
The father has soy face and soy mouth. archive.fo/Se1P8
This sort of fucked up family dynamic is what leads to mental illness and suicide.
Ellie also has a googly left eye, which is a bloodline family trait, and they've already got a history of hitting up the Pateron for gibs.
All very hoaxy.
But yeah, allegedy 18-yr-old "hottie" will get Zig Forumss MUH DIK rising, shutting off critical thought.

"Boyfriend" posted this picture.
Note total lack of tiddies and his typical boy band FtM softy estro-face.
archive.fo/hpnUp
Suspect as fuck.

(Checked)
Absolutely. That's a huge red flag. No normal father thinks of his daughter as his "soul mate." That's a term with heavy romantic connotations.

Why is most of this thread torpedo posters?

They're not saying how she did it, which is kind of odd.

So she was a MTF tranny castrated at birth and also a member of a Luciferian cult.
You guys should stop posting here.

Maybe, maybe not. Could be he was emotional and they bonded over their success. He was the one that probably initially trained her.

Are we getting jewed?

Am I missing something? Who give a shit?

We all already know that the Olympics is full of child fuckers and other human debris trying to extract gibs from international governments for the sake of a big travelling circus.

The entire Olympic system can rot.

But a thread died for this, you feckless cunt.

Attached: b-bait.jpg (537x810, 57.61K)

Are you a father user? I am. I have a daughter. The idea of referring to her as my "soul mate" makes my skin crawl. It's not a normal way of thinking about your offspring. It's bizarre and creepy as all hell.

Nigger go find me an elite female athlete with large breasts.

Believe it or not, retard, there are adult women with small breasts.
Given the surprise suicide and the concerning wording from the father, this seems like something (((suspicious))).

Because we have shills here trying very hard to make Zig Forums look like nutjobs, and the torfag in question is one of them, the 'every woman is a tranny' shill.

nothing of value etc etc

oh wow ur so smart using big words

Bump because it triggers you, yid.

S L I D E
L
I
D
E

T H R E A D
H
R
E
A
D

S A G E
A
G
E

Attached: a148088213f8eb475841e8df3df13c05ea7623907b853f794a17fa8cc6c619ec.jpg (500x654, 48.8K)

(1)

FUCK YOU TRANNYPOSTER
Ellie was my soulmate.

Attached: Sun_Instagram_image_download_elliesoutter_191743-e1532629807164.jpg (433x622, 40.31K)

Fuck these niggers burning Tor exits.

What's it supposedly sliding?

Nothing really I bump the threads on history and weapons so only shit threads are at risk. I think jews are mad that Zig Forums will find out what they did to this girl.

wot

This. "Muh everyone is a tranny" is the same as the "flat earthers" etc.

Always either someone of Samantha Bee's ilk, or someone trying to ironically make fun of her and her ilk.

Yep. First clue was all the torpedoes in the start of the thread.

Yep, I see this shit peddled by jewtube (((conspiritards))) all the time, the same faggots who blame freemasons for everything and dont tell anyone that freemasonry is judaism.

This.

Go back to >>>/oven/ jewboi faggot

Tor works to separate ip from identity, nigger. Don't be rude.

obvious death hoax and new identity is obvious

this is how it's done