The biggest Jew in U$ Politics gets ZERO attention!

LET'S FOCUS ON THIS JEW!

What are his connections? Is there a McStain money trail with his Arizona cousins? How can this motherfucker be the single biggest money donor in the political campaigns of the US and not get more focus?

THIS FUCKING JEW'S DAD WAS A PROSECUTOR AT NUREMBERG!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (426x283 30.36 KB, 58.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

needtoimpeach.com/town-hall/
steyerville.com/
greencorruption.blogspot.com/2014/09/liberal-billionaire-tom-steyer-dems.html?m=1
archive.is/2BYWR
archive.fo/v7Nn5
dailycaller.com/2018/08/13/tom-steyer-trump-impeachment/
archive.is/Ld53v
truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=Thomas F Steyer&rid=0x0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's a limited genealogy of this motherfucker. See the obit for his dad, who was a prosecutor of those "ebil nahztis."

His aunt has some interesting group connections and married into a family which has some as well. The obit for her was from an Arizona paper so there's probably a McStain connection there as well.

Attached: steyer jewnealogy.png (3368x1924, 583.26K)

It would be a shame if somebody posted his personal information (address, phone ect..) hope that doesn't happen

Attached: attentiongentiles.jpg (3200x4391, 2.58M)

Things that would be good to look for include kids from his uncle Murray, kids from the grand-uncles/aunts on the Simon side, and any more connections from his aunt's marriages into the Sirota and (Paul) Martinson families, and their kids.

The meme writes itself.

Apparently he runs this site
needtoimpeach.com/town-hall/

I believe this is his cousin once-removed, granddaughter of his maternal aunt.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1349x2212, 244.03K)

Here's another cousin and cousin once-removed from his aunt's second marriage. Note the similar focus on "green" issues to the Tom [Fahr] Steyer campaign contribution focuses. Co-Founder of CHINA MIST.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1345x3602, 2.06M)

Here are some of Steyer's "Fahr LLC" contributions for THIS cycle. Note he's pushing the progressive wing of the Dem party, he's donated to Kevin Leon (lel "de Leon") to beat Feinstein in the Senate.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1345x4273, 382.9K)

because the democrat leadership are running from the impeachment message until after the november elections but impeaching trump is all steyer cares about

Attached: Tom Steyer has a message for Trump about his meeting with Putin.webm (640x360 2.87 MB, 1.75M)

Yeah, this guy is at the top and needs to go. Weird that nobody talks about him.

From the 2016 cycle. He doesn't do any traditional "lobbying" and most of his money doesn't go to individual candidates, it goes to "issues."

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1345x4201, 377.03K)

Not true. Impeachment is just the only time he's made the news. This guy is YUGE in "green" issues.

Yes it is weird. Fucking shills come on this board with "muh koch bros" when Steyer is 9x as big in terms of spending during POTUS election years.

That's why I'd like to see some anons do more digging into his family and connections.
>paternal grandma's kin, the (((Simons))), where are they and what are they doing
>his aunt's first marriage family including members of the (((press)))

Fahr LLC puts most of its money through a secondary organization, NextGen Climate Action. As you can see, the majority of their direct spending is in opposition ads against Republicans.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1348x4562, 339.38K)

Thanks for digging on this fucker, OP.
I don't watch TV, but, still, whenever I manage to catch some in passing, I've seen quite a few of his commercials, and I've wondered just who the hell he is and why all he talks about is IMBEADZH and nothing else (yeah, I get that he's working up to an eventual run for office.)
His neurotic obsession with impeaching Trump makes total sense, now, in light of his Jewish ancestry.

That's the first opportunity I've had to watch any of his townhall videos.
Good Lord, just look at his neurotic mannerisms in the second; that kike is strung so tightly he's on the verge of snapping.

Considering how he manages to talk a whole lot without really saying anything, it doesn't surprise: there's simply nothing to discuss.
And his commercials really don't have anything of import other than a general call to impeach with no real supporting arguments nor evidence.

You mean the Jew that runs this site?

your mom

very true. he's a media darling otherwise which a simple internet search will prove.

and if he stuck to that he'd still be as out front as he was a couple of years ago. his obsession with impeaching trump has made him almost radioactive to the mainstream. He has always gotten press because he wants to run people's lives and is causing a lot of damage.

Attached: Billionaire Dem Donor Tom Steyer Destroys Towns as He Eyes 2020 Bid.webm (629x1096 3.36 MB, 87.6K)

forgot the link: steyerville.com/

The "mpeach" thing is new and recent. He's been on Green issues for DECADES.

Anyone who doubts this can just look ITT for the 2016 spending, when his group Fahr LLC was #1 in the USA in spending, this was before there was any impeach movement. Or look at pic related. He was also the #1 donor in 2014. TWENTY-fucking-FOURTEEN. Impeachment is certainly not his only thing.

Honestly, since you want to focus only on the recent impeachment stuff, and constantly sage, it strikes me that you might be a kike trying to distract attention off of this man.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1349x640, 93.29K)

He worked on Walter Mondale's presidential campaign for fuck's sake. 1983. Wally and the Beaver.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1152x744, 65.18K)

THIS GUY TELLS LIES IN HIS TV AD
Fuck liars they are the worst scum on this planet.

that's the point i was making. just because you didn't notice him until now doesn't mean he's been ignored or overlooked. he's infamous.

Goalpost-move much, kike? Everything you've said about him prior was about POST-2016 activities such as "impeach" or "resist." NOW all of a sudden you're like "he's infamous" lel.

Seems I was right that there is a McStain connection of some sort, only him and Fong are the lone Republicans on his donor list, found some late-1990s donations to the cancer.

Still looking for the money shots from prior to 2012-14. It seems the Fahr, LLC entity has been the primary thing used recently but he's been active a looooooooonngg time and the history in the second pic is not something that happens without a lot of money changing hands.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1349x657 22.37 KB, 57.84K)

Found some other vehicles he's used in the past.
Also has done lobbying under the name of his old hedge fund Farallon.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1349x657 58.66 KB, 51.71K)

So how many rich jews are there trying to destroy White people ? I mean the average jew has little in power because they don't have enough money too. The rich jews like this one are the ones directly fueling the ZOG so why aren't these ones targeted directly as treasonous?

Little late for that OP. His paid moment was over a year ago. He's a mentally ill faggot that even leftists cringe at.

Connection between Bill Browder and an organization that Steyer's aunt was a Fellow of: The Aspen Institute.

Tribe connections from 1937 Cornell yearbook, pic related.

Attached: Roy Henry Steyer at Cornell 1937.jpg (2635x3696, 608.5K)

Thanks for this. DLed.

They thought this was funny too

Attached: 1533109513521.jpg (1125x1298, 332.39K)

greencorruption.blogspot.com/2014/09/liberal-billionaire-tom-steyer-dems.html?m=1
archive.is/2BYWR

Meet the latest wealthy political powerhouse, California liberal billionaire Tom Steyer, who has emerged as an environmental hero and major source of cash for Democrats.

This is not just any Big-Bucks liberal. He's the extremely successful hedge-fund manager with oil and coal investments, turned ferocious climate change crusader, and is the notorious, outspoken opponent of the Keystone XL Pipeline.

He is directly linked to the powerful left-wing think tank Center for American Progress (CAP) –– the dark, driving force behind President Obama's massive green energy scheme.

Steyer is two-time Obama bundler, a 2008 Obama "consultant," and a frequent White House visitor. In 2012, Steyer was handpicked to make a cameo appearance at the Democratic National Convention and was even on the short-list to replace the departing Energy Secretary Steven Chu.

A darling of the Washington Post, they've label him as "the man that has Obama's ear when it comes to energy and climate change. Steyer is helping drive policy in Washington."

Even though he made a fortune in oil and coal, he's aligned himself with the president's "war on coal." As John Hinderaker at Power Line appropriately puts it: "Tom Steyer was for coal before he was against it."

Additionally, his former mega-firm Farallon Capital Management, L.L.C. (“Farallon”) has an invested interest in a rival pipeline that would compete with Keystone.

Steyer is a also big financial supporter for Greener Capital [now EFW Capital], a venture firm that invests in renewable energy, of which, so far, at least two of their green energy firms have snagged millions of free stimulus funds, Energy Department grants, and Department of Defense contracts.

While he has been a strong and consistent Democrat donor for some time (occasionally to Republicans), as of late, Mr. Steyer has set his sights and tons of cash on the 2014 midterms, supporting Democrats who are partaking in his "war on climate change," while attacking Republicans he deems unfriendly to the environment.

Nevertheless what's relevant at this juncture is this: "Before Steyer got very involved in congressional races and ballot measures, he was already a generous donor to CAP, giving millions to the organization since its founding in 2003." The Post also notes that "Steyer is currently on CAP's board, and co-wrote an op-ed with John Podesta, the think tank's chair and founder, and a White House special advisor since last December."

Just days after Steyer's $100 million bounty, he met with White House climate adviser Mr. Podesta… –– a meeting that "marked Steyer’s twelfth visit to the Obama White House," POLITICO reported.

JOHN PODESTA.

As mentioned by as well.

Imagine if some team of elite ninjas took out these donors, the world would be free.

This is why RWDS and protesting against ANTIFA is meaningless. Muslims should know their real targets, but they're all (((Muslim terrorists))) in reality.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-8-1 The biggest Jew in U$ Politics gets ZERO attention.jpg (1076x712, 149.17K)

Pedo kingpin.

Attached: ping pong pedo pizzagate.jpg (800x533, 87.42K)

Way to put some effort into your shitposting.

What's wrong with Satsivi?

Attached: pasta-with-walnut-sauce[1].jpg (2529x1602, 946.5K)

If mods keep anchoring Q threads everything real will sink. Delete them.

bump reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

bumo

from the mouth of madness

Attached: Tom Steyer - Netroots Nation 2018.webm (640x360, 10.01M)

Attached: bump.png (1024x1024, 127.72K)

How propitious. hahaha

He's a mine worth digging into.

depressing that none of the whites who have dealt with or otherwise know this guy on some level have assassinated him

They have absolutely nothing to offer the world beyond their words.

Never trust a man who sells only his words, for the very offer tells you his words are for sale.

THIS FUCKING JEW'S DAD WAS A PROSECUTOR AT NUREMBERG!

Something tells me he and Yockey didn't get along.

Thomas Fahr Steyer's brother James Pearson Steyer is well enough connected to the Clintons, that Chelsea is credited with writing the foreword for his book Talking Back to Facbbook.
archive.fo/v7Nn5

Attached: steyer and clinton.jpg (399x600, 50.29K)

bump

Looks like fuckerberg.

Attached: 826b3913b81c828f38725e1570466fbc55652a1381f1730ec9d324c82e9932e1.jpg (640x360, 54.62K)

Excellent find

Dropping a friendly reminder to archive.

Keep digging!
And thanks for the thread OP.

BMUP

dailycaller.com/2018/08/13/tom-steyer-trump-impeachment/
archive.is/Ld53v

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (599x470, 185.18K)

That's a great YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING GOYIM face.

Attached: you_dont_own_nothing_GOYIM_jon_leibowitz_stewart.png (699x699, 544.58K)

GOT IT
3 Lagoon Dr #400
Redwood City, CA 94065-5157
(415) 529-5692 - Landline
(415) 563-6192 - Landline
(415) 816-5046 - Wireless
(415) 421-2132 - Landline
(212) 734-3977 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Possible Businesses
Estancia Development Investors, Inc
2338 W Royal Palm Rd Ste Jphoenix Az 85021
Fcmi, Inc
1 Maritime Plz Ste 1325san Francisco Ca 94111
Farallon Stemmons Management Investors LLC
1 Maritime Plz San Francisco Ca 94111
Ft Southeast Holdings, Inc
1 Maritime Plz Ste 1325san Francisco Ca 94111
Farallon Missile Management LLC
Itel Computer Corporation
1 Embarcadero Ctr San Francisco Ca 94111
Marketplace Lh Investors Inc
Greyfar Holdings, Inc
1 Maritime Plz Ste 1325san Francisco Ca 9411

Attached: scooby 2.jpg (702x641, 40.01K)

WikiLeaks
Shop Donate Submit

Leaks News About Partners

Return to search

View email
View source

Re: Walnut sauce?ing

To: [email protected], [email protected]
CC: [email protected]
Date: 2015-04-11 20:28
Subject: Re: Walnut sauce?ing

Indeed, Mary. :).

I'm coming to town the week after next and will bring some walnuts!

Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2015 03:18 PM Pacific Standard Time
To: John Podesta
Cc: Tom Steyer; Jim Steyer
Subject: Re: Walnut sauce?ing

Walnut growing northern CA surely knows and celebrates walnut pasta sauce? Actually what surprises me is that we haven't already served it to you.

On Apr 11, 2015 3:51 PM, "John Podesta" wrote:
It's an amazing Ligurian dish made with crushed walnuts made into a paste. So stop being so California.

JP
–Sent from my iPad–
[email protected]
For scheduling: [email protected]

> On Apr 11, 2015, at 5:45 PM, Jim Steyer wrote:

Download entire raw dataset for all published Podesta Emails here

WL Research Community - user contributed research based on documents published by WikiLeaks.

Tor is an encrypted anonymising network that makes it harder to intercept internet communications, or see where communications are coming from or going to.

Tails is a live operating system, that you can start on almost any computer from a DVD, USB stick, or SD card. It aims at preserving your privacy and anonymity.

The Courage Foundation is an international organisation that supports those who risk life or liberty to make significant contributions to the historical record.

Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network.

Facebook Twitter

JP –Sent from my iPad– [email protected] For scheduling: [email protected] > On Jan 16, 2014, at 10:04 PM, Tom Steyer wrote: > > Saw Caroline Atkinson tonight. Did v good job. Also see advance in elite NYC finance world re climate. Now for the other 317mm Americans. > > Sent from my iPhone > > On Jan 16, 2014, at 9:37 PM, "John Podesta" wrote: > >> I'll call this weekend to discuss risky business. >> >> JP >> –Sent from my iPad– >> [email protected] >> For scheduling: [email protected] >> >> On Jan 16, 2014, at 9:30 PM, Tom Steyer wrote: >> >>> Glad to hear haven't gone soft!! >>> >>> Sent from my iPhone >>> >>> On Jan 16, 2014, at 9:05 PM, "John Podesta" wrote: >>> >>>> Enviro letter today stupid and unhelpful. I'm on the warpath. >>>> >>>>> On Jan 16, 2014 9:40 AM, "Tom Steyer" wrote: >>>>> John–here's the generic description. Would love to chat about how to do the roll-out, as well as how to raise the issue in other ways. The key in my mind is audience: who exactly are we trying to reach. This gets at a specific group, but won't hit most normal citizens. Been thinking. Also VERY interested in Sept '14 and Dec '15. Hope to speak soon. Tom >>>>> >>>>> Sent from my iPhone >>>>> >>>>> Begin forwarded message: >>>>> >>>>>> From: Josh Fryday >>>>>> Date: January 13, 2014, 10:00:25 PM EST >>>>>> To: Tom Steyer , Ted White , "Chris Lehane" , Heather Wong >>>>>> Subject: Risky Business 2 pager >>>>>> >>>>>> For us to edit as we deem necessary… >>>>>> >>>>>> Sent from my iPad >>>>>> >>>>>> Begin forwarded message: >>>>>> >>>>>>> From: Kate Gordon >>>>>>> Date: January 13, 2014 at 6:55:24 PM PST >>>>>>> To: "Josh Fryday ([email protected])" >>>>>>> Subject: FW: Risky Business 2 pager >>>>>>> >>>>>>> Sending again >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

the fuck did this faggot mean "risky business"?

I guess the good news is that, once the killing has started in earnest, it will be easy to daisy chain the executions since all of the rich pedokikes know each other and will probably be apprehended in a single house.

He maybe a kike lover, but he certainly doesn't look genetically Jewish. In fact he has a lot of Aryan features. Strong jaw, blue eyes, blonde hair, etc.

Pic related is 3 Lagoon Dr. Probably not his private residence.

Attached: 3_Lagoon_Dr.png (1891x833, 2.56M)

truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=Thomas F Steyer&rid=0x0
list of his previous addresses