Post the worst Jewish tricks you've seen

arguments that even normies will recognize as ridiculous.
In this Ny Times oped, Jewish Libertarian economist Walter Block argues that free trade with China, even if they have tariffs against us, is just like New York trading with Iowa.
This Jew made into the NY Times by arguing that America trading with a Communist military rival should be treated the same as two American states trading with each other.
nytimes.com/2018/07/26/opinion/trump-tariffs-farmers-iowa-libertarian.html

I read this article and immediately thought, "No one could make that bad of an argument in good faith." So I check author's name expecting to see "Goldstein" or something, see Walter Block, sounds like a non-Jewish name, investigate further, yup it is a Jew.
I'm pretty confident now that Libertarianism is just a scam to get support for Communism from a different angle.

Attached: Walter_Block_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (901x1197, 112.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/85BKDj_1vVU
google.fr/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/.premium-ethiopians-fooled-into-birth-control-1.5226424
google.fr/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/final-text-of-jewish-nation-state-bill-set-to-become-law/amp/
thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publish/tsc0903/article_952.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_shock
mises.org/system/tdf/Defending_the_Undefendable_2018.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All political systems that aren't rooted in purging the jew are a scam one way or another

the slave trade, ww1,ww2, the holohoax

What's the status of Jews in China, by the way? Do they run the banks there and write opeds in every paper? Do they think they're going to end up Jewing the Communists the same as the West? Or are they just trying to maximize profit from China as much as they can before China renationalizes everything?

Most any vice articles

Gotta be the LOLoHOAX.

but this is still a shitty slide thread.

I don't really get it. If the NAP is part of libertarianism, and taxation is theft, aren't China's tariffs a violation of the NAP, thus making it perfectly fine to respond with tariffs of our own in kind?

Attached: le snekgril of smal govrenment.png (800x771, 114.64K)

Block is actually often a jewish name.

tmyk

good point

The most blatant I've ever seen was the mossad itself claiming that Otto Skorzeny did hit jobs for them. It was pushed through some sort of Israeli papers and "verified" with mossad higher-ups. People actually believe this shit, they really do, it kind of blackpills me.

USING THE TRUTH AS A LIE
This is the number one tactic.

A Jewish girl conned me into using my last condom with her once. After she had already tried mounting me without it.

Jewish tricks I tell you.

No, because muh orange drumpf won instead of some obscure pothead fucktard I wanted to win

t. lolburgtarian

Did the JewCONomist even present a model to backup his lulz theory?

smh just a matter of time until they shut down 8ch

>>>Zig Forums

how cares, more will pop up. the kike can't stop the next awakening, it has already begun

Pushing multiculturalism for Europe
youtu.be/85BKDj_1vVU

While pushing for a jewish ethno-state
google.fr/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/.premium-ethiopians-fooled-into-birth-control-1.5226424

google.fr/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/final-text-of-jewish-nation-state-bill-set-to-become-law/amp/

go home Zig Forums, you're drunk

Globalists erase all traces of China's communist past from western media. Our kids have no idea China is not just like the US.

Cellar tricked co sponsors of the bill with the chain migration clause.
They did this to all white countries, even the cosponsor of the bill admits he was tricked. Nobody wanted America to be a non white country, now they act like you're a Nazi if you have any objection.
There's more here's the list
thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publish/tsc0903/article_952.shtml
To this day two thirds of immigrants get here via chain migration It's not linear, it's exponential. So if they say they allowed 5 immigrants in, that means in a decade or so years all five can bring their family and they do. If the 1965 law isn't changed then we're fucked.

But by far the greatest trick happening right now is they have everyone talking about the wall the border and illegal immigration.
Illegal immigrants are 12 mil and dropping, take low end jobs
Legal will let in another 120 mil in the next 30 years and they can take jobs and draw social security etc.

Attached: Duped.JPG (553x623 130.63 KB, 135.73K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_shock

Every white person should watch this, it's not a hard watch. 25 min I rewatch it fr time to time.
It's called the suicide of the white race by WLP

How about them making a bulletproof west out of the word Jew or being racist towards every other race by creating their own word for racism (antisemitism)?

Another thing are their more recent rackets in undermining the basic values of capitalism…

1. There are banks that are taking a fee if you deposit coins…therefore paying money to deposit your own money.
2. The giftcard scam…paying for the privilege to pay later.

Attached: 1510364178541.jpg (249x187, 9.01K)

I can't imagine why the jews, who love selling american secrets to china, are so open to trade with china.

Not sure if you are being intentionally ironic or not.

probably that Trump literally worshipping as a jew at the wall is somehow proof you're a "kike"

A debt-based monetary system.

mises.org/system/tdf/Defending_the_Undefendable_2018.pdf

Attached: 51OkQNQKq8L._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_.jpg (386x499 9.22 KB, 45.36K)

When Donald Trump tweeted his Holocaust Memorial Day statement last year mentioning the 11 million who supposedly died, kikes were up in arms because he dared to include the 5 million non-jews that also supposedly died. I even saw some kike in his replies compare it to to "commemorating everyone who died on September 11th, including everyone in the world who wasn't killed in the terrorist attacks."

I thought they where mad because he listed everyone except the Jews.

Changing 'Secretary of War' to 'Secretary of Defense'.

Attached: uh3QXj5.jpg.png (515x264, 6.11K)

One of my favorites is how they jew their own god. Like with eruv string and my favorite, the kosher switch.

And how did donald trump follow it up? something about holocaust deniers being the worst humans? do you also have that choice quote or forgot to include it?

Mossad's attack (with help from 'American' Jews) on the World Trade Center in NYC on 9/11 is trick number one in recent years. The bloody wars in the Middle East and American casualties are the ongoing 'dupe game' that America was sucked into by that murderous Jewish trick.

As trick number two I'd also list the Israeli attack on the USS liberty by air and sea with Israel's national markings painted over to disguise the warplanes.

There are lots more.

Attached: 911 imagine.jpg (736x647 41.55 KB, 153.47K)

Jews were disproportionately involved as leaders in the Communist uprising of China. It might have been over 80% like the Soviets. Also, many dynasties ago they infiltrated China and entered civil service positions and were given Chinese names. To this day I'm sure that they're deeply entrenched just like in America.

TYPICAL TRICKS SCHLOMO

Fuck off with your shit slides.

We should mock the chinese a weaklings for not purging their nation of jews.

HAHAHA…oh my god, you should have let people know this was a comedy.

Attached: cbkpmmbhwnc11.png (592x678 371.27 KB, 405.86K)

They are all bad, except for the ones where their girls expose themselves in public. I liked those.

Jewish Tricks - That Trump is on our side. Spoiler: He isn't.

Warburg ftw. That and the whole "every war since the Napoleonic era has been funded on both sides" bit.

How about Friday the 13th. No, not talking about the Paris thing recently, talking about the Templars. The Templars were attempting to wrest power from the merchants who had already grown more powerful than monarchs.

As for (((holohoax))) can you name any other historical event that you can go to jail in several countries for pointing out little things like "But the sign at Auschwitz said 4.5 million then it said 1.5 million after the early 90's but the sum total remained the (coincidentally magically important) 6 million figure."

Speaking of "the magic number." The phrase "6 million jews in peril" started showing up decades before 1939. It was in the Ukraine, Russia or elsewhere. They literally floated around this idea to plant the seed.

And to think, I used to believe predictive programming was tin foil hat territory…

Oh, and don't forget the Armenian genocide. (((The Young Turks))) were actually Donmeh/Sabatteans, literal crypto-jews. Kind of like if everybody to this day blamed the Boston Tea Party on injuns.

It's insane that in teh past year calling out Zognald at Zig Forums has become controversial. Every time one of these MIGA kikelickers comes in defending Hillary and Bill's friend and campaign contributor I'm instantly reminded of the r/the_donald character from murdoch murdoch.

"But DEMOCRATS are the real rayciss."

getting pagan Europeans to accept (((christianity))) and place the jew's holy book above their own gods, myths and philosophies

True story

Attached: 1532044193204.png (460x568, 76.02K)

Heh, I used this in a dinner table argument about how Mormons are probably driving Monster zero sales, since it's not coffee. (LDS is York Rite masonry and all masonry is kosher.)

fixed

You’re forgetting that it’s not libertarians you’re facing, it’s kikes. Logic is secondary to the benefit of God’s chosen

Indefensible.

A massive and open Jew trick is to make up new words as often as niggers in order to label their latest post modern creation ("transgender", etc.) to make their theoretical illusion appear to be an actual real thing.

Attached: BinLaden.jpg (728x410, 35.92K)

Not a major fix. Capitalism and Communism are two sides of the same materialist coin.