Anchor Babies are NOT Citizens!

archive.is/2d7g3

Other urls found in this thread:

anncoulter.com/columns/2010-08-04.html
archive.fo/8ntlN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No mention of the injun citizenship act of 1924. If the 14th gave citizenship to anyone born in our territory, why was this 1924 law necessary?

Have any of the supreme court justices indicated they would vote this way? Seems like a bunch of cucks.

Attached: Ex-Trump adviser_ U.S. citizenship not a birthright.webm (640x360, 3.9M)

Nor are they anchors.

Attached: 479.jpg (400x352, 10.09K)

Great stuff! Go get em!
Then make no argument that English is the Official Language of the USA, stop funding things in umpteen languages.
Lets play; Count the Blondes

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x480 583.29 KB, 422.57K)

Why do I want to overturn Roe v. Wade? I don't.

Attached: Racist Sanger.jpg (721x636, 70.87K)

she did a terrible job at what she was trying to accomplish

ANCHOR BABIES ARE NOT–AND HAVE NEVER BEEN–CITIZENS. JUSTICE BRENNAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS BULLSHIT. ALL DEMOCRATS ACKNOWLEDGED THIS FACT UNTIL THE 1990S

didn't exterminate niggers but got rid of a shit ton of them so not so terrible.

So… did a terrible job. And slaughtered whites along the way.

you're determined to say abortion is horrible, unsuccessful, but it's not, been a vast nest positive.

Nah, fuck yourself, yid.

Indian reservations aren't US territory. They represent their own nation, so the 14th Amendment didn't apply to people born on reservations. So, the 1924 law was necessary.

Kek, good catch, user.

test

YOU FORGOT TO USE TOR, YOU FUCKING YID.

The 14th amendment doesn't apply to aliens and never has.

Native Americans aren't exactly aliens.

trying to call me a jew doesn't get you out of it, your argument is false.

Literally the day before on Tucker.

What have you contributed, exactly, to the goal of total extermination of all shitskins?

They're not Americans, SO THEY'RE FUCKING ALIENS. They're also not natives. Whites were the first to colonize the Americas.

>>>/suicide/

why the child of a non-citizen would ever be considered a citizen is fucking beyond me. Sounds like some technicality bullshit that should have been ignored in the first place

All US laws explicitly say they're not citizens.

Then what the fuck happened?

bump

She created filials in Europe. They probably thought of the extermination of the German negro.

legislation from the bench happened.

kek

>defined “subject to the jurisdiction” as “not owing allegiance to anybody else” — that is, to no (((other country))) or (((tribe)))
Where's that list of dual-citizens in the U.S. house and senate?

The offspring of illegal aliens have not and never will be American citizens.

Another great question no wonder they push this shit. When I was a fucking kid I kinda remember
YOU COULD ONLY BE A US CITIZEN AND ONLY A US CITIZEN
not a US and some other dual citizen shit.

How so?

By this logic, jews cannot be US citizens.

Call me a pessimist, but I don't see that happening.

You said offspring of illegal aliens!

Interesting. There are a lot of jews in America whose allegiance is to israel not the United States. Technically, they are illegal aliens.

How does walking across the border and popping out brood make it a citizen?

Justice Brennan said 'HURR DURR CITIZEN' in a FOOTNOTE to a document. It is not legal at all. And kikes ran with it. anncoulter.com/columns/2010-08-04.html

We don't have one. It isn't publicized. No one knows what their citizenship is. WE know that all jews have dual israeli citizenship and fight for Israel above all else, but there's no official documentation for that, or for any other nations.

Used to be join the frog foreign legion lose your US citizenship.
Now it is a fucking free for all.

You said it.

Anchor babies aren't citizens.
Children of one or more non citizen parents aren't citizens themselves either.
Both parents must be citizens at the time of birth, have lived in the US for 5 years I think, or is it longer, and must be birthed on US soil to be a US citizen.

Does this mean nogs are not citizens? Most hate the United Sates except a few Uncle Toms

It does mean that. Niggers have NEVER been citizens.

You can always spot the christkikes.

Leftyfags love that line.

Try harder, paid shill.

Try harder, paid shill.

Totally not a leftyfag.

I didnt know this. Good article.

military bases count too

>>>/suicide/

gonna need a whole lotta rope

Attached: malina-rope.jpg (1324x500, 517.5K)

good thing about rope is it's reusable

Attached: rope.png (480x360 84.84 KB, 83.97K)

I broke him.
I don't know who I like watching squirm more, kikes or chirstkikes.

I keep geting 403 and archive isn't working around it, can someone post the article in full here in some way?

archive.fo/8ntlN

If you make abortion illegal, niggers and wetbacks won't gt them, because if there is one thing I know about niggers and wetbacks, it's that they fucking hate breaking the law.

t. king of the brainlets

Since you can only make jews squirm at your family dinners, you enjoy being a nigger around goys much more.

>STILL EXPLICITLY SUPPORTS WHITE GENOCIDE
Thanks for outing yourself.

Excellent

Abortion is the salvation of the white race.

The goal is successful abortions not producing some retard that is going to double dip welfare for being a nigger and disabled.

Because it encourages law-abiding whites to have abortions. The lesser races don't follow the law anyway so if we got rid of Roe v Wade they'll keep doing it with much lower medical standards so we'll have the added bonus of the negress dying too.

Be honest, you're a christfag aren't you?

No, sorry. How many christians are comforted by the idea of Shaneequa bleeding out in an alley when her illicit wombscraping goes horribly right?

So if you had to choose between saving the white race and saving Christianity you would choose…

Isn't Tucker the best?

Why is my star yellow? I am not Asian. Not involved with faggotry either.

Neither. If a race can’t save itself it’s not worth supporting.

Well, yes. Lots of countries with common sense know this because it is simply exploitation rather than good faith legal standing citizenship. Any exploitation and loophole to the law should be closed.

Attached: rrrrrrrroijp904jert09wefr890jfwers.png (364x493, 263.32K)

Every. Single. Time.

Bet you think a fat guy rides in a flying sleigh pulled by magic reindeer too. Get back on the meds.

You will hang with your brethren.

Christfag detected.

Every single time with you kikes.

How does Karl's dick taste?

How does Santa's cookies taste?

i-i-is that from the DMV in OC/LA? Looks like one I went to when I lived out there. 400 beaners lined up for ID cards and voting all you have to do is check the box that you can vote and want to be registered Other than that there were 50 or so Asians and maybe 10 white people. The place (like most DMV's) is staffed by an entire cadre of El Goblinas and shaniqas. Total fucking disaster.

2nd pic is in CA, yes. Third pic is Van Nuys WalMart

Is the "get on meds" ad hominem now a pol shill line

You do understand that a race is no more and no less than the PEOPLE who are OF that race and their cultures and heritage. right?
That a race is a GROUP OF PEOPLE united by common blood and heritage, right?
That a race only has a future when the PEOPLE of that race CHOOSE TO MAKE a future for their race, right?
Thus you are either NOT ONE OF US or you refuse to explicitly support your people.
Either way, gas yourself.

The correct answer is that no non-Whites should be present in White countries.
None.
White homelands for Whites only.
Then ban abortion if you want.

So, by your logic, the Aztecs didn't practice human sacrifice because their "gods" or "demons" were imaginary?
That "demons don't exist" and thus "human sacrifice to demons doesn't exist?"
Are you retarded?
Do you know anything of history?
It's not what YOU believe that matters here. It's what THE CULTISTS believe.

I've been wanting to expose this but I don't live near CA. I've heard this from California people before. If you go online it says you need to fill out a separate voter registration form and attach it to your license application. It claims this requires a social security number but everyone says if you do it in person and just check that you want to be registered to vote on the license application that you will be registered to vote. Is this something you've seen in person or just one of those things everyone repeats?

If you could slap on a GoPro, have a few people go into a California DMV, fill out the apps with a fake name and get that name to show up on a Democrat voter registration roll that would spread like wildfire and prove it's happening.

I don't think anyone here should do it, though, because you'd be technically committing voter fraud. This might be something someone with the resources to do it as an expose would be interested in, like Project Veritas. I'm not even trying to "hint hint" someone here should do it. It's blatantly illegal. Even paying a couple of illegals hanging out at Home Depot to do it and film it would get you charged. A legit journalist could pull this off legally, though.

Proving that illegals can easily get on voter registration rolls would be pretty great. Even the PV videos with them admitting they bus people in wasn't enough to get people pissed off enough to do anything. Getting a few dozen fake personas registered to vote to expose how easy it is would be more blatant.

Who cares if the nigger comes out dumber than the rest? As long as it and the mother are no longer able to reproduce then it is a positive.

This, I'm sick of hearing the fake jewish term "native" American. The only natives of the USA are the European peoples who settled this wilderness and created civilization here, even under constant threat from the barbaric Asian nomads that roamed the land looking for scalps.

The injuns are a pretty good example of white altruism fucking us over once again. We didn't do anything wrong in our settling of America and we didn't have any obligation to give them the reservations or allow them to continue to live here. They wouldn't have done the same, as the mass graves of violently exterminated tribes prove. The whole continent was basically a never ending war between tribes too weak to take over everything, though they constantly tried to do so before Europeans showed up and came out on top.

The Indians had been playing the conquest and genocide game for ages before we showed back up. The attempt to paint them as peaceful, innocent victims is just horse shit. Land was constantly changing hands between them through violent conquest. We showed them more compassion than they ever showed each other and we are still the bad guy.

If whites were to really die out as planned we will not be remembered as we were.

You realize we're going to exterminate you loony fucks this time, right? No more sterilization. No more asylums making sure you get food and housing. You're just done.

>and (((who))) shall manage these drains
>(((you)))

why would you want to keep the welfare state afloat? crash it with no survivors you stupid nigger

Demons are very real

Attached: dirtydanharmon.jpg (2000x1290, 522.45K)