Burger King goes SJW, makes unironic commercial about debunked "Pink Tax"

Didn't see a thread about this. Burger made a commercial in which they try to get women customers to pay double the price for chicken fries by putting them in a pink box and trying to 'raise awareness' about the long debunked pink tax myth that Marxists and SJWs have been pushing for a while now.

Of course, their food was always shit and you should never be eating the deep fried Jew anyway, but here you go, Burger King has chosen a side in the culture war.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Karcher#Political_activities
usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/07/01/burger-king-gay-pride-burger-parade-fast-food-gay-rights/11903861/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4218483,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew lad. Is this what winning feels like?

Is the dotr approaching?

Massive fucking faggots. I think they will find that this does not help their profit margin.

Looking good.

Attached: burger kang.png (378x83, 15.32K)

At what point will the shift in advertising take place? When will the madness stop?

Is that newspeak for "don't start chimping out"?

It seems like all the sjw lapdogs are doubling down across the board, because if they switch positions now it will demonstrate how idiotic and incapable of assessing reality that they are.
The jew handlers are continuing to double down because they have no other choice, and they have untold chutzpah and arrogance. The day they are forced to swallow this will fill me with an indescribable joy

The end-goal of corporations is to make your children into docile, race-mixed consumers who fill the void of having no genuine cultural identity or connection to heritage by consuming their shit-tier products and identifying that as your culture, instead.

"In my study of Communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of Communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefor, the less it corresponded to reality, the better.
When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse, when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity.
To assent to obvious lies is, in some small way, to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed.
A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect, and is intended to." - Theodore Dalrymple

Attached: 1508328586838.png (872x914, 1.27M)

When the weight of the kikes' arrogance is too much and their sick charade collapses in on itself in front of the entire world. That day is rapidly approaching.

Yes. Kikes always, always, always double down. They simply cannot help themselves and that will be their final undoing.

It's amazing how some corporations are willing to piss off their consumers and lose money just so they can keep spamming pc propoganda.

Reminder this is the company that brought you pic related and also had the beaner ceo change the slogan to "be your way" to be more inclusive. I stopped patronizing them years ago.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-07-06-at-3.14.04-PM.png (684x612, 371.66K)

nobody forces women to buy shit, if women want to buy a man's razor, or a man's deodorant, or a man's shampoo, she can fucking do that
but she doesn't, you know why? because they put more fucking effort into making products for women, so their razors don't cut their legs like a cheese grater, so the shampoo is full of oils and perfumes so they smell nice and so on and so forth, burger king can go fuck themselves for saying it's the same product that just is colored pink

IDK but I'm definitely stealing that line anytime I see a nigger about to chimp. The way niggers think, it's absolutely sure to set them off even more. Sounds like another easy way to trigger them.

The one near me has been staffed by like 90% niggers for at least the last 10 years. My dad went there with me when I was a kid and they fucked up our order and on the ride home he redpilled me hard on niggers and we never went back there in my entire life. I fucking love my dad, we openly say nigger in front of each other when discussing them and he knows about the Jews too.

They're slow on the uptake. Others have already chosen.

Attached: Wendy-Chan.png (680x1176, 87.51K)

From the comments.

Attached: look at all that pink tax.jpg (1200x900, 236.74K)

Carl was pretty fucking based too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Karcher#Political_activities

Attached: Carls_Junior.jpg (770x400, 33.66K)

they know

pic related

Attached: youtube like dislike ratio.png (1084x655, 43K)

Dubs don't lie, Satan.

Well there's another one to add to the boycot list.

Fug.
I was getting down thinking about a civil war in this country and my professor contributing to Salon magazine but this gives me hope.

Too bad all the cashiers at my grocery store are still niggers though. Such is life

So what they're saying is women will buy any old shit as long as it's sparkly? Uhh.. it's 2018, Burger Queen?

burger queen? what the fuck is this cis filth? it should be BURGER ZIR!!!11

Burger Queen already exists.

This pic really serves to show us here that they don't care about the money - they're getting hidden kickbacks for the propaganda. If you had a video that was "Blacks are more prone to criminality studies show." And it had a similar dislike to like ratio bar - the video would be taken down, apologies would've been submitted and it'd have made the rounds in the circus. But instead - they die a quiet, covered up death by dislike and the companies continue to pump out even more extreme Jewish propaganda - not even desiring to tone down their previously rejected message - just full speed ahead with their nonsense, no matter how it affects their bottom line in public.

They made fag whoppers after the queer "marriage" ruling. They're not a company to care about. Stop eating fast food.

Burger King is disgusting and the patties are tiny, its like 15$ for a combo too. Trash overpriced food paying for anti-white propaganda.

They're going all out. Shit will hit the fan soon and all that will remain culturally is what they have created. That's probably their plan at least.

Is it really debunked? I thought it was true because females are stupid and have no concept of costs, so they will pay more money for shit.

They say 42% of the time womens products cost more.

So mens products cost more 58% of the time?

They are doubling down because they know that conservatives will not do anything meaningful to stop them. Make no mistake, the sjws are still winning.

Very possible. If they're too dumb to realise they can shave their pussies equally well with a cheaper mans razor its their own damn fault.

Womens razors are higher quality because they shave 2 legs instead of just a face. They also go based on supply and demand so if one thing is more in demand it ends up costing more naturally.

As far as my understanding goes, it's not that the "myth" is debunked per se, women's products generally do cost more, but the crux of the matter lies in the fact they're not simply men's products repacked and slapped with a price hike. They're often more elaborate, have better/more ingredients, intricate designs, etc., so that's why they cost more. Also, they're not obligated to buy the women variants, they could make do just fine with male ones if they wanted to be practical/frugal, but good luck trying to get a woman to acknowledge that.
It's also sort of an argumentative trap because you can't really argue the myth without first "admitting" that women's products cost more, a fact feminists tend to latch onto and then refuse to see the logic behind that reality, cutting off all further discussion as if they'd won.

Attached: REV_3_1184_640IKOMA.jpg (1184x640, 388.35K)

Women spend about 90% of the nations disposable income or something like that. They are ridiculous consumers.

get a safety razor, cuck

Its like you want the feds to have your face in prism.

Attached: Hyde-Sun-Beard.PNG (783x801, 1.19M)

I'm pretty sure the "Pink Tax" is an actual thing, it's only there because women are willing to pay for the exact same product as long as it's marketed towards them.

I know several people who buy womens razors because they are higher quality and last longer. The solution is clearly to give women terrible razors that cut their legs.

Trips confirm optimal means of subtly trolling loud black women.

Wendy is the preferred food place. Although I will eat wherever I can avoid large crowds.

My kitchen consists of a grill, that’s it.

She’s wearing that nicely.

burger king and mcdonalds are shithole restaurants.
they are not fast.
they are not equal oppurtunity and dont hire white people
it is not good food. its garbage.
the companies say themselves "we are not in the food business, were in the real estate business"
they just want everyone to work hard for there burger bux so they can be happy americans, its about slavery

This. Women refuse to acknowledge logic beyond a simple one demential level as you've stated. It's like the "wage gap" myth they push too.

Attached: 1513072882426.jpg (1468x1548 329.49 KB, 338.34K)

They were always SJW. They made pride whoppers beforehand.

Same thing with the pink pussy hats. They think they're making a difference by representing the status quo with certain attire

Well… If Burger King doesn't want our money…

moonman moonman can you see?

But that's really disingenuous part about this whole thing. While I'm sure some exceptions ought to exist, most of the time they're not really the same product, sure they're still "razors" or "shampoo" but claiming that it's missing the forest for the trees, the manufacturing quality, ingredients, perks and all that shit great differs. As a men as long as a razor cuts my beard I care for nothing about it beyond that, women on the other hand want their razors with five blades, pivoting heads, "moisture ribbons" and all that crap; they pay for premium because that's what they look for.
Also this .

A man that recognizes goodness.

Attached: Ikoma.Rina.full.17318.jpg (1127x1600, 197.05K)

Why can't these cunts just buy men's razors if they are so upset about the price? Is it being pink that fucking important to them?

you are literally worse than an anime poster moshe, get that shit the fuck out of here

Attached: this-is-crap-it-is-made-of-fail-and-aids-4534696.png (500x563, 151.35K)

Btw I didnt even watch the video before I knew it was razor blades, thats literally the only fucking thing they have.

Make me.

Attached: Dg8XH9iU0AA5d.jpg (900x1200, 125.76K)

A true Nazi appreciates beauty in all its forms.

Attached: mike-enoch-fellow-neo-nazis.PNG (519x481, 170.03K)

GAYS AND TRANSEXUALS ARE BEAUTIFUL

THE 99% STRAIGHT POPULATION IS IN THE WRONG

SMASH FASCISM

HEY HEY NO FASCIST USA

I LIKE IT WHEN CORPORATIONS SUPPORT MY GAY COMMUNIST IDEOLOGY

Attached: gayobese.jpg (750x1662, 312.89K)

last I heard BK was owned by jews. Got bought out right before they did the whole fag pride rainbow campaign

Is that filthy frank in the background?

Either the product is the same and women are just stupid for paying more for that product in pink or the product is not the same and whatever minuscule price difference is due to that.

usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/07/01/burger-king-gay-pride-burger-parade-fast-food-gay-rights/11903861/

Jewish tycoon buys Burger King for $1.4 Billion 2012

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4218483,00.html

I love you too, son.

BK was already dying. So they got some diversity hires and now they are going into suicide mode.

Lol, you're talking about creatures who spend hundreds of dollars to have other people file their nails and glue glitter to them.

1. GO TO DRIVE THRU
2. ORDER 10 BOXES OF PINK CHICK FRIES
3. WHEN YOU GET TO THE WINDOW, CANCEL FOR WHATEVER REASON AND DRIVE AWAY

Anyone else notice that leftism operates like a virus? It infiltrates a host, redirects production to make more of the virus, and then the host dies and there is more of the virus

My dad somehow hates niggers even more than I do but I've never been able to make him see the truth about the jews, he always says I sound paranoid or as a conspiracy theorist when I start talking about them.
I pay him a visit every now and then and continue to try though, as of now he knows of my unabashed admiration for Hitler but doesn't really seemed to mind.

Kikes always double down.

Attached: f4a91412b31bb0512f322e8e347adab44bede065.png (999x1428, 2.49M)

Women's razors aren't really better, but they do tend to have larger moisturizing strips and less pivot.

The virus even has physical symptoms.

Attached: Before After Marxism.jpg (3000x4500, 1.86M)

Now THAT'S a fine vintage meme

When your fast food joint is trying to sell you politics you know something is deeply fucked in society. I wonder how long the nose is that approved this strategy.

Fuck em. Anyone eating this garbage is human cattle already.

I'm lovin' this thread.

The CEO is Daniel schwartz. I don't think anything else needs to be said.

Attached: 59415526c4adee63658b56dd-750-562.jpg (750x562, 52.79K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (625x415, 326.33K)

Pic related. Betcha didn't know where that name came from …
Polite sage for mildly off-topic.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (951x587, 66.24K)

Fond though I may be of Wendy's (though I don't have it often due to the distance), I figured all fast food places are slop. No preferred.

(((((((((((((((DANIEL)))))))))))))))))))

Keep dreaming schlomo

I can understand that. I prefer ginger women.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is The Pink Tax Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Buy Male Products Like Nigga Think With Your Wallet Haha

Who gives a fuck. We only eat Wendy's juicy burger around these parts. You ain't from around here are you, newfriend?

It's only 12 years ago that Burger King was advertising their Texas Double Whopper with a commercial called "Manthem", as in "I am man, hear me roar, in numbers too big to ignore, and I'm too hungry to settle for CHICK food."

Attached: BurgerKing-TexasDoubleWhopper-Manthem.mp4 (640x480, 6.25M)

People are so fucking tired of politics shoved into everything. People on average are already becoming nationalist or voting Right just to spite Leftists. Spite is very powerful.

I want to go back

It's always the companies who did cringy shit like this now coming out of the woodwork in droves to "support" the batshit crazy liberal bullshit. It's just a reflection of what the status quo is, really. Which, of course, puts a massive fucking dent into the
narrative spewed across campuses and in media.

Good thing the free market swings both ways and these cunts will lose money over what's effectively another worthless, cringy pandering ad. It always comes across as hamfisted virtue signalling, even to some of the braindead leftists. Or did these retards not learn from Pepsi?

Attached: 1305280709935.jpg (250x250, 17.94K)

Not an Indian

FRIED CHICKEN IS SCOT TRADITION

President of the United States Donald J. Trump and his supporters politely disagree with you, faggot.

Trump has done absolutely nothing to block the left, and his supporters are fucking retards. I can remember cuckservatives believing they were WINNING and declaring eternal victory during the Bush presidency, too. Got Obongo out of that one. The end result of Trump will be that not much will get done while the left solidifies its control on the culture distribution outlets, such as social media (already more or less accomplished, with only impotent whining as a response from conservatives). And we will come out the other side somehow worse off than before Trump's presidency. This is because Republicans are traitors, and the handful who are not traitors are not even in the game when it comes to knowing how to create a lasting victory on the institutional level like the left does.

I saw their tweet about that shit and I cringed hard

So tell me about how larping as a nazi will make things better.

Hey look, its the ip hopping civnat faggot.
Sure as hell better than larping as a communist.

So you don't have an argument. Nice.

Trump doesn't need to larp as a Nazi. He just needs to use his full authority as president to undermine the left and create conditions for long term right wing victory. Something he refused to do.

George
MILLER

They're actually making worse.
Predictions were made from a couple different New Right and Reactionary commentators that based on what they saw, we'd hit peak progressivism around 2022 or 2024.
So far we're on track for that, and it's actually not the worst thing, as it will motivate people against it as the stranglehold intensifies.
This has happened before, the mistakes of the 20th century never really died.
Things will change, hopefully we will learn this time.