US Senate quietly votes to cut tariffs on hundreds of Chinese goods

Game over. Chinks will just smoke Trump out with the cuckservatives help.

Attached: ghhg.jpg (530x298, 36.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/KxpRx
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3207986/The-Clinton-connection-U-S-government-worker-travels-officials-interpreter-takes-stunning-images-inside-abandoned-lace-factory-discover-Hillary-s-grandfather-worked-there.html
foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/03/if-russia-started-a-war-in-the-baltics-nato-would-lose-quickly/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/26/asylum-rules-would-allow-migrating-foreign-populations-to-fill-half-of-midwest/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/27/rep-yoder-gop-offer-giveway-to-200000-foreign-graduates-and-tech-industries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then Trump will veto
Then they can decide whether or not to over-ride. They will have to pay the price from the american people when Trump starts talking about it. No way they'll be ab;e to over-ride at that point.

Midterms can’t come soon enough.

Stay away weirdos

六四天安门事件

Attached: harro-faggot-porice.jpg (625x455, 102.4K)

If Clinton had won we’d already be halfway done with our civil war, and could restart this country. Instead we get to deal with Trump and the rest of congress, accomplishing nothing.

Should we take bets on this?

Do you really think

I don't believe this at all.
There must be a great shift in the minds and hearts of the people in order for there to be any meaningful change.
That shift is happening NOW.
It is happening under Trump who has done FAR more to polarize America than any president since Lincoln.
Clinton would have just been Obama 2.0 and, I suspect, demoralized White America even more Yuri Bezmenov style.
The Trump presidency, on the other hand, is helping to put some of the fight back into the heart of the White man.
Those slightly less dazed Whites often then start looking around at their country and see that it is going to shit.
They then ask why?
And the answer is what is knows as the "redpill."

There must be a sufficient number of White nationalists before there can be reestablished White homelands.
Keep redpilling Whites.

11916708🇹🇼🇹🇼🇹🇼

REMEMBER Zig Forums ALL THREADS MENTIONING CHINA NEEDS ITS DAILY DOSE OF MAGICAL WORDS

1989年天安门广场大屠杀

1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

🇹🇼🇹🇼🇹🇼

Yeah. They don't have the authority to do this?

archive.li/KxpRx
Jay is driven by the values instilled in him by his roots in the manufacturing town of Chillicothe, Ohio, where his grandfather worked at a Mead plant for nearly four decades and where he witnessed manufacturing’s ability to raise the quality of life for families and communities.

Jew Doublespeak

Attached: Jay-Cuck.jpg (2586x3600, 1.45M)

You probably can: PredictIt.com

jej these people are so fucking dumb. They don't understand the political process…

Sure thing, fucktard. Tells us more about your hooked nose.

Attached: op16042018180925.jpg (532x665, 34.67K)

Unacknowledged.2017

Attached: images (1).jpeg (666x999, 56.71K)

Yes, but we would have not had Gen Z on our side. White Gen Z, obviously. We're going to swing most of the generation. Worthwhile allies.

Trump needs to go full Caesar

Why don't they make those factories here instead? Oh yea, because of the pollution they produce and the money saved on slave labor. Americans. World's greatest hypocrites, second only to jews.

thanks for the info.

It's pretty Ironic that the Clinton sold out the manufacturing base.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3207986/The-Clinton-connection-U-S-government-worker-travels-officials-interpreter-takes-stunning-images-inside-abandoned-lace-factory-discover-Hillary-s-grandfather-worked-there.html

ya no

People don't seem to understand that the US military effectively prevents a civil war. They don't seem to understand that the US military will never lose at all, except due to a prohibition against total warfare. In a situation of total warfare the US always wins… … the gap is massive, people. It's literally impossible to rebel against the US government.

Politicians don't own tanks. Just shoot them when they come home from work.

the deep state is real
Politicians are just temp workers to them

Nigger PLEASE.
The US military is a fucking joke. It couldn't even beat a bunch of goat fuckers. If widespread civil unrest broke out in the USA they are fucked and they know it. They would scurry off to secure the Nukes and hold tight hoping that it would blow over. Fucking joke

Cool ID, btw.

Hey, I support a military coup, but I just don't know how well one would work out. We'd over 95% of the troops for it to work. Partial ones become civil wars at best, massacres and mass imprisonment instead, typically.

>>>/tumblr/
Fuck off. The military "doesn't win" because it's explicitly told not to fight.

Absolute horse shit, if a bunch of small cells of hitmen whacked all the occupations that fuel and power the Beast one at a time, and bled the thing to death like the Talib, they'd cause the thing immense damage. Hell, in war it;s not the Generals that surrender, it's the accountants.

IMPORT TAXES SHALL BE SET SO THAT THE COST OF IMPORTED GOODS EQUALS THE AVERAGE COST OF US MANUFACTURED GOODS IN THE SAME INDUSTRY

I don't think that we would be that far along, but I do often wonder what we could have done with the energy of the election if she had "won". Now we are stuck with a mass of 30 year old complacent boomers who think we are making america great again, but in reality its just turning more brown by the minute and we are preparing for war with Iran.

Attached: 1523858289967.jpg (640x640, 100.76K)

Keep believing that psyc-opt, the USA military is a joke and everyone knows it. There are barely 100K people capable of shooting the broad side of a barn. They would barly be even be able to contain a Chipout in Chicago if it came to that. They might be able to hold out in DC until the water and food ran out in 3-6 months. The best thing that the US military does now is pay for sex reassignment for it's TrannyForce2020 battalion.
Here is a link: foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/03/if-russia-started-a-war-in-the-baltics-nato-would-lose-quickly/
There are 100's more and every fucking US drill/war-game planning ever done shows that they are fucked and fucked fast and they know it.

No justice, no peace

Huh, it never occurred to me before this news story that Trump's tariff game also serves as punishment to those cowardly corporations that moved their production overseas to collectables few more shekels.

If I picked up on that idea,I wonder how many other randoms have picked up on that idea.

It's not all that often we see politicians just openly betray the president and public like that. Behind the scenes, sure, of course they're always scheming. Still, it's nice to see them just rip off the fucking mask and declare their treason like this. Last time I remember was in 2008, with the bailouts, which was another unanimous vote.

yeah unfortunately it really looks like Trump is a total joke, if he was a real president he would be shutting down the exact programs that he is using to propagandise himself instead

Infowars, Q-Larp, all these junkie youtube shills. We're still all having this nice little narrative going aboutmeeting Russians and paying off hookers when a real president would have just revealed that no one died at Sandy Hook or that 9/11 was an inside job

Q-LARP never answers any questions or has any predictions come true, you're just supposed to be drawn into the complication of the narrative the jews have come up with, like any of it would matter if a real team of patriots revealed the truth about things

tired of it too, like what's the point of covering up most stuff ? Like say directed energy weapons, to stop Americas' enemies knowing about them ? What are we supposed to believe the Chinese don't know America has lazers or something ? No the enemy is the fucking people, it's obvious.

Q is an Asian dudes dog apparently

Surely this thread isn't simply an attempt to blackpill any of us.
You're a huge faggot OP. You can't put a thread together for shit, and your blackpill attempts are blatant. Are you even trying anymore?

Attached: 1507344445113.png (1001x867, 918.54K)

I HATE THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1901x636 604.67 KB, 67.3K)

i'm very cynical about this federal reserve rumors too. From the sounds of it Trump just wants the interest rates kept low, and even if he gets different people put on the board or whatever isn't it just going to be like musical chairs ? One zio-shill replaced with another. Just a bunch of Jeff Sessions to grin with dupers delight why they pretend to take their jobs seriously.

Checked
Wasted trips on your blackpilling faggot ass.

hate

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1772x1484, 662.07K)

if you have to support Trump and your framework for supporting him is that fragile maybe you should find out where ever imkamphy still have moderator status and go there

You're not fooling anyone, you know.

how are you going to justify to your soldiers that they need to go all out when fighting their own people but not with foreigners?

haaaate

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2302x956 187.45 KB, 179.7K)

hatred

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1726x1449 185.79 KB, 176.02K)

These are the the kinds of trips we need

Attached: 1527558975917.png (686x940, 1.22M)

He’s a global Mod, meaning he can moderate anywhere.

the_donald is that way >>>/suicide/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1730x1516 191.03 KB, 180.48K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1698x1449 67.41 KB, 178.23K)

sorry man, i'm not a junkie employed by the government to lie to people so I don't have the inside scoop, so i'm a little "black pilled"

She lost, and don't you forget it.

Attached: 1486617160025.png (1024x739 89.19 KB, 151.17K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1437x785, 107.49K)

She lost.

Attached: 1485820613279.jpg (1208x1028 142.01 KB, 872.85K)

Wishful thinking: The Post. God, why the fuck are these thought patterns so prevalent with you niggers?

Hey Turkroach whatchu doin?

She'll never be President, no matter how much you rage like a little faggot. Feels good.

Attached: 752px-TheGreatMemeWar-MAGApepeVShillary.jpg (900x1200 82.04 KB, 688.11K)

Dems btfo

unanimous

Attached: 1402685760540.png (255x133 1.99 MB, 143.05K)

You’re so mad mad, and it’s hilarious

Funny how you like the steam release, isn't it?

If all you have is reddit spam, feel free to neck yourself.

Irony.
Yeah, nah.
So you're wrong and didn't even read the post, got it.

Someone needs to go through the unanimous voting in the US Legislature that has transpired since Trump took office.
I'm extremely curious as to whether its a common mechanism or only comes out when they really need something pushed through for their mutual masters amongst the international elite.

Always happens when Israel is involved.

sauce or back to cuckchan with you

im so fucking god damn tired. why is every fucking politician a traitor???

No shit.

Because someone let the kikes in.

Attached: 25.png (600x337, 223.92K)

Ever see
?

Did anyone get an archive of it? 11888888?

I bet my left nut they will keep the price increases regardless and blame tariffs for it even after they are gone.
Bunch of scum fucks.

Syria manages to hold the US at bay
Yeaah, sure thing retard. The Army COULD steam roll americans as long as Americans don't resort to guerilla tactics.

Accelerationism is Tikkun Olan repackaged for angry goyim. You better wise up quick, nigger.

Attached: What are you doing with my sword you silly wench get back in the kitchen.jpg (250x333, 65.2K)

Fuck off kike

Attached: doitforisrael.png (1440x2560, 3.16M)

In the meantime, look what the uniparty is quietly doing in the House right before vacation. The first bill means literally open borders for anyone with no restrictions whatsoever. The GOP guy Kevin Yoder put in wall funding but made it so you only have to claim doThe House uses verbal votes so members cannot be identified

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/26/asylum-rules-would-allow-migrating-foreign-populations-to-fill-half-of-midwest/

And this bill is for skilled work and essentially guarantees that Indians can now fill every possible skilled job and bring their entire families. American graduates have over a trillion in student loans. Hundreds of applications in high tech and medicine from white students with high student loan debt go totally ignored by companies who hire an Indian instead, because laws guarantee them the ability to do that. This is the final stab in the back for skilled workers in tech and healthcare:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/27/rep-yoder-gop-offer-giveway-to-200000-foreign-graduates-and-tech-industries/

*claim domestic abuse (which means anybody can do that).

(((economists))) get the rope
A U T A R K Y W H E N ?

they passed it unanimously, if Trump vetos then they'll just pass unanimously again

this is what I believe. if Trump would actually do what's necessary and state a fucking military coup to get rid of congress and the judiciary and replace them with (implicitly h'white) nationalists, that would be the best case scenario. but he doesn't so he's useless, whether he intends to do good or not, because nothing short of that could ever change anything

It's not an issue of not understanding. The issue is that the "process" is very clearly broken. The US process does not work. The process you're referring to is the one that completely ran this country into the ground. The entire system has to be burned to the ground and rebuilt, period.

Pretty funny how bots and human shills like you are out in force trying to generate consensus in favor of the system. As if simply by repeating "the system works" over and over, you can somehow hide the blatant, overwhelming, indisputable facts proving the "process" has irrevocably destroyed this country. It's as if your shilling is part of a centrally orchestrated campaign of some type.

The military won't split? Rural and blue collar white men in the military will actuall choose the side of anti-white leftists, spics, and niggers who've already ripped up the Constitution in eight short years under Obama? White rural and blue collar men will slaughter their own kin? You really believe this?

Protectionism BTFO once again

At this point in time I think not, but I also think the "turner diaries" scenario is more likely than any pro-white uprising from the military white males.
If a civil war breaks out the colored units will be let out to kill uppity whites and make examples of the survivors while the cucked white soldiers will be ordered tot heir barracks or never let out the wire so to speak.

You get it. Trump could use his power to irreversibly get the country moving towards a white-ethno state. Instead he will make changes that will undoubtedly be reverses as soon as he is out of office. Short term gain for long term losses.

Jennifer Scanlon? What is she doing there?

fuck off kike

Attached: 29334938.png (900x506, 437.98K)

kek

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-112533_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 701.24K)

sure shlomo

this user gets it. what is left of the rank and file will eventually leave even those posts. COG cunts will be miles under ground, or possibly dare I say miles above?

if clinton won youd be in an internment camp for being white. We all know liberals want to enslave and kill all white people.

what the fuck are you taking about cosfag

I member user.

Attached: eb60f2760a2f5fb0f75ca82e461208e14ee4a08fc3060c0ffcbd50ba7b60f7f0.jpeg (720x708, 55.4K)

I agree alot with this post. Keep in mind these "illuminati" people don't want any semblance of true light to shine, they don't even allow a single ray of true light to be seen, because it will inspire hope in our minds and heart.

I never liked the whole acceleration meme

sadly, trips of truth.

Attached: 5f3ae37ac3ed331f8598ec8d8f0daa934b4836bc5785ccd4e1c60490ebbfc884.jpg (480x792, 27.61K)

Money. Most americans dont have any other motivator. Why some of you went to military if you know thats being a zogbot?. Jews made you poor and then wave their fiat money in front of your eyes to make you do stuff.

A shitty situation, but the fact that they are trying to pass this silently and quickly means that they are afraid of getting the attention of the masses. If Trump makes a highly visible show of vetoing it and turns it into a big public issue, they might be forced to back down instead of simply overriding him.

I just wanted to remind Zig Forums anons that it was NOT, in fact, her turn.

Attached: 1486244180178.jpg (1024x914, 87.63K)

Well if anyone ever needed proof that money runs ours government, there it is.

Nope.

The US doesn't want to wipe out their cities. The US military could absolutely kill all humans in Syria. The US has the ability, by conventional means (through the ramping up of war), to destroy all of the armies of the world simultaneously.

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN SO MUCH POWER AS HAS THE US MILITARY - THERE HAS NEVER BEEN SO MUCH ON A RELATIVE BASIS (BIGGEST IN THE ROOM, BADDEST), AND ON AN ABSOLUTE BASIS.