Pedos at ##Hamradio

The drama all started in late July of 2018, on an otherwise unassuming day, during which l0de, longtime IRC user and host of the popular l0de Radio Hour, joined Freenode's ##hamradio to briefly share a comedic interpretation of ham radio discussion. Members of the channel were not amused, and banned l0de almost instantaneously. This of course led to l0de rejoining the channel with the a handful of other IRC trolls, eager to investigate why the users of this particular channel had a bigger stick up their ass than most of Freenode (and that's saying something). Having gone in originally with the intention to troll, these chatters were shocked to discover that much of the dialogue in ##hamradio was focused on deviant sex acts, some involving minors, as well as the best means of sharing information and media related to such material online. This shouldn't have come as much of a surprise however, seeing as ham radio is used almost exclusively by truckers in the 21st century.
Being concerned about such discussion in ##hamradio, l0de, among other chatters, reached out to Freenode staff to report the illegal activities talking place on their network, in hopes that the opers would do something useful for once and clean the pedos out from their network. The response from Freenode staff was less helpful than anticipated, and resulted in all chatters concerned about ##hamradio being k-lined from the network. The k-lines of course only further encouraged research into the pedophiles behind ##hamradio and the defensive response from the network operators. All anti-pedo chatters were discovered once again after entering ##hamradio, prompting a complete mass kick of the channel, followed by more k-lines implemented from known enemy of fun and Freenode oper kloeri. Being a historical troll target, kloeri was known to be excessively creepy, leading some to assume he might have had personal reasons for keeping the pedophilic side of Freenode out of the public eye.

Pedos are being exposed on Freenode, call out kloeri and his band of pedo monsters!

Attached: 400px-Kloeri.jpg (400x400 27.52 KB, 19.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.gnu.moe/love/
mattstrout.com/
bryanostergaard.com/,
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Freenodegate
twitter.com/nenolod
linkedin.com/in/nenolod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The funny thing about ham radio is that you can triangulate the exact position of any signal.

Pedos aren't exactly smart.

What if pedocraze will accelerate weimar and kikes push for more degeneracy acceptance instead?

Attached: degeneracy.jpeg (1064x1200, 226.32K)

What is freenode?

I'm pretty sure this is fake. They setup fake blogs and then spammed them in IRC channels. They even spammed an iframe which refereced a javascript for installing malware.

jewgle it you underageb&

Um. How is that a photo of degeneracy?

lolwat?

Not only that, you're legally required to dox yourself every 10 minutes.

When I learned about that I was like NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE NOPE NOPENOPE

BUMP

And you have to get a loicense to operate on a wider range of frequencies.

Something about this seems fake to me too. Hams are weird and have massive wannabe cop complexes that lead them to report even the most minor rule infringements to the FCC, often taking up hours of their own time and resources to do so. It seems like the most unlikely possible community for pedo's to infiltrate, especially since they tend to gravitate towards activities which give them easier access to children.

License to communicate.

I don't consider listening as operating in a frequency.

I don't understand this nerd shit.

I remember listening to l0de a decade ago when weev would call in every episode. #teens4christ

IRC channel conversation rarely keep to the subject of the channel. Often people will join because they know the people from other channels.

OI MATE
OBEY THE MAN, BIN THAT HAM

Be welcome my friend, google from where the fuck it is.

when I listen to ham frequencies, I always have a browser tab open to the FCC database search page just cuz I'm curious where the signals are coming from. Everytime I hear a call sign I type it in and–BOOM–name and home address.

Ham radio users are generally degenerate freaks, so it doesn't surprise that they're pedophiles.

Imagine that, a group known to have massive sticks up their asses and will get the feds on you if you talk over the air without a loicense.
Sage for slide thread with ZERO SOURCES.

jej

blog.gnu.moe/love/ isn't fake, it's been around for years (now appears to be down), and mattstrout.com/ is just a mirror of it. I can't confirm whether or not Matt Trout was actually the author of this blog though. Looking through bryanostergaard.com/, it does seem pretty bullshit but I wouldn't be too surprised if that actually was kloeri's writing

OP stolen from here: encyclopediadramatica.rs/Freenodegate
Not much of a source, I know, but there is a little more information there

Regardless, it's still GNAA trying to stir up shit about freenode. They also spammed some fake stuff relating to nenolod earlier today.
>Interested in reasonably priced GLOBAL IRC ADVERTISING? Contact me on twitter twitter.com/nenolod or linkedin linkedin.com/in/nenolod
today

only if you are a fucking nerd who gives two shits about some faggoty community and a massively unenforceable and pointless law. 99 percent of people are unlikely to give a shit except poindexter goody two shoes. you think pedos give a flying fuck? nope.

brazilians run illegal radio off of nasa emergency communication channels and don't give a shit because no one can really catch them besides a few times america leaned on brazil and actually triangulated a few hues using their radios for a long time in certain places. it called bolinha.

the truth is satcom from the 1970s isn't fucking used anymore anyway, the americans just want it back because they pay for it and are being fucking petty about it because they think they can but the truth of the matter is it is pissing in wind against homemade kits awith truckers in the middle of the amazon talking for a few minutes each time.

if they want to stop it they should help build a basic cellphone network in brazil with aid, but that would be too fucking simple wouldn't it?

do you really THINK people have the time and resources to deal with this shit?

hyuk hyuk hyuk here is my pocket protector and a list of ham operator infringements mr operator.

listen you fucking nerd i have two homicides,two break ins and three assualts, do you think i have time to deal with this bullshit?

*officer

ok… well, it looks like the reason Ostergaard left livejournal in 2014 was because he was mercilessly trolled and doxxed by GNAA. l0de radio hour is the "source" of this leak that was then published at encyclopedia dramatica.

not saying there's nothing to the clinton connections implied in the ED article, but the blog itself is a sham i'm fairly certain. They DID however register domain 2 years ago. Kudos on the long con.

while researching the whole thing I saw Mt. Gox former CTO is evidently taking over the whole of the IRC networks (see also: no longer decentralized).

If you read through the blog entries, it's just not a consistent perspective so i don't think the blog itself is real but not certain if there's not a story behind this. quite likely just GNAA having some fun at some geeks' expense, maybe more.