FAITH GOLDY RUNNING FOR MAYOR OF TORONTO!

(Pic related)

infowars.com/canadafirst-pro-trump-nationalist-faith-goldy-running-for-toronto-mayor/

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-122331.png (1080x1920, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EFPR5bd5ovo
youtube.com/watch?v=3s0TqecHCyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(Pic related)

Faith on Red Ice

youtu.be/EFPR5bd5ovo

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-122303.png (1080x1920, 656.66K)

This'll be a great litmus test to see how much unreported seething resentment exists against the most pozzed cities. Toronto is Canada's Los Angeles.

First instinct is Order of the Eastern Star controlled opposition, but even that would be a step up for Toronto, so caution is merely politely advised to anons. Good luck to her, even.

what the fuck is her platform , this woman could fucking completely do a trump and win it if she escalates the rhetoric and makes the right connections.

She needs some kind of Mike Pence figure to solidify her base.

But I think this is really just for show

Well, it is only for mayor. Not even govorner, or whatever the leaf equivalent is. Political office is surprisingly accessible in the lower ranks like this. I've known a couple people who have run for local office. One won just off the fact he was a well liked pastor. The people who vote in local elections are typically more down to earth and care about common sense policy than the kids who only care about the biggest fish (the presidency) and their gibs.

I'm deadass serious that a decent portion of Zig Forums could take a meaningful stab at local office just by being knowledgeable, forthright in our message, and not crumbling to outrage politics.

Faith Goldy is an MtF transgender of Asian descent.
Remove "her" make up in Photoshop or Gimp, taking special care around the eyes, and watch in amazement at what is revealed.

The only thing Faith Goldy is qualified to be running for is the bathroom to throw up due to morning sickness from pregnancies for the next 10 years.

Mayor Roastie

no u
show us mr shoop

Who can count how many missed the first post?

it made me sad when the pics came out of her cheating with some young guy.

Civic nationalism, not ethnic solidarity, OK? that's only allowed for jews. everyone else is one race, the human goyim.

Attached: Ezra.jpg (730x732, 322.45K)

I will infiltrate canuckland and vote for her if she leaks nudes

Great. A candidate is running that Moarpheus wont shill against.

who?

Libertarians are retarded and get the gas

And because of your lack of effort, less than zero fucks given about your jew tramp.

Isnt she the one that (((Rebel))) fired for going on a pro-white podcast? I would like to assume she is on the path of the redpill at this point.

If she posts tits, I'll vote

I think a lot of the problem is that many people don't have the ability to adequately articulate a message and know how to be appropriately subtle at times, and bombastic in others.
But yes generally I agree, local offices are very accessible.

She's the one Ezra claimed to fire after she went on a podcast affiliated with the Thai Fuckshack to talk about how lucky she was to film the jew James Bloom-Fields driving into antifa. She's still kosher, and it's very possible the "firing" was a stunt.

completely depends on the place … being the mayor of new york is not the same as being the mayor of butt fuck middle of no where usa.

Toronto I sure has a lot of local palms that need to be greased like LA, NY, and Boston all have.

I wont expect it to be easy at all. Is she serious or is this a Patrick Little ploy.

Given what I know about Ezra Levant, especially some of the shit I learned from Metokur's video on Rebel, it wouldn't surprise me if it was a fake firing stunt. Ezra is one of the slimiest kike fucks I've ever seen. If you haven't watched Metokur's video(s) on Rebel, I highly suggest you all take some time to watch them.

I'm down with Faith Goldy if she is truly completely removed from Rebel at this point, like if the bridge is burned then she is going in the right direction and Canada needs all the help they can get at this point. She obviously hates Trudeau, she has had pro-white viewpoints in the past, she hates the migrants ruining the West.

She might not be as far along as Lauren Southern yet but we have to remember to give people time to digest the redpill. I was literally a registered Democrat at one point because my initial redpill in politics was seeing the Bush neocons for what they were, but I was naïve enough to think Democrats were good because they were on TV being anti-Bush, I knew fuck all about the world back then. There are stages to opening your eyes, it doesn't happen overnight.

Obviously though, be vigilant, kikes are very good at infiltration and information warfare. I want every kike and kike sympathizer out of society, but I don't want to be so overzealous that I target good white people who could be on our side.

you are also deadass ignorant … what are these offices mate? Name 10 cities? What the fuck would that do for any of us?

Bump for her.

Isn't she a forever israel type?

WUt. That is retarded.

I hope the kike gets some muzzie hospitality.

(checked)
Yes. The only people who care about her are the muh dik crowd and the Cathlocuck larpers.

well she is literally a jew so no mystery there

Am I missing something here or am I just derpy?

Attached: 1513179967489.png (250x489, 180.06K)

She's actually a white nationalist now.

Sure she is, and strippers think you're funny.

Oh. I didn't know that.

Attached: 32d9bfd84a79af03dc5389cba0761a7f4c73690cc779c93cc3c4438fa568afa1.webm (400x300, 14.26M)

Wake me up when her nudes leak.

Attached: 1513398003422.jpg (510x592, 34.65K)

Simonsen is still an anti-White Israel-firster

Attached: Simonsen Iran.jpg (1739x859 74.08 KB, 244.62K)

THIS
They almost succeeded in taking over the Ontario PC party. Never vote for a woman unless you want the jew to be pulling her strings.

OES OPENLY RECRUITS JEWS

They're really the only right wingers worth paying attention to these days tbh

Where's the pic of her in that bra?

>faith (((goldy)))

not even worth the thread OP

Only western libs are cheering for this freedom crap in the Middle East.
Southern is a retard.

Lauren Southern is literally a Jew, you stupid faggot.

Where do you think you are?
That makes her the ideal pin-up /ourgirl/ for nu-pol

Fucking kikes

I would but you know damned well that TORfags cannot upload pictures.

Posts counts grouped by user ID:

7fd0fc: 3 (6.38%)

Thou shalt be checkin' these dubs!

DUBS
> 00's (2 total; 33.33%)

> 11's (2 total; 33.33%)

> 22's (1 total; 16.67%)
> 44's (1 total; 16.67%)

TRIPS
> 555's (1 total; 50.00%)
> 999's (1 total; 50.00%)

Attached: 1c54686a67674cd3b399145ede26bb56.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

Noice dent in your hat.

top tier bots tbh

Mayors control the police department for their bidding, whether protecting the innocent or harvesting the innocent. Just ask Rahm Emanuel. Don't underestimate the power of mayors.

Ugh, did she get botox injections in her lips? I used to think she was mildly attractive (got a thing for Slovenians and other E. Europeans) but noticing how unnatural her lips look in this picture just ruined it.

nu/pol/ hates cute girls and prefers (((anime))) and incelitude

It doesn't get more roastie than this.

Attached: roastie.jpg (395x229, 22.61K)

Stop user! Y-you're just a jew who can't stand that we have such a brave and traditional m'lady on our side! So what if she shilled for Ezra and (((Rebel Media))), and so what if she loves Israel! She's a traditional white nationalist, and I gladly pledge my wallet to her patreon! Doos volt!

Let's see your alternative. Bonus points if it's not a cartoon.

Bitch plz.

Attached: bounding tiddies 4.gif (800x450, 2.06M)

So you're just a bitter loser. Got it.

According to antifa tranny tor-using shills who pose as right-wingers, every IRL activism is a FED Jewish controlled OP. Might as well permit the existing J-left poz in full load.

Man, you're very dumb. Who are you really fooling here?

Holy shit, it's a thot.
BE GONE, THOT!

Attached: bouncing tiddies 7.gif (500x282, 1.64M)

I don't want women running for office either, but they're doing it because men would rather watch animu.

You realize we have IDs. Your defense of m'lady has not gone unnoticed.

Attached: bouncing tiddies 2.gif (700x394, 2.72M)

jewsy lips

Quelle coïncidence!

Attached: le pen.jpg (1182x1330, 261.54K)

Yawn. Fake muh white nazi to wake up the subs to vote liberal.

Gas yourself. I don't buy into the ecelb shit, but I'd vote for a fucking porcupine over the commie faggotry running Canada into the fucking ground.

Why shoudn't I watch anime instead? Give me good reasons for it nigger? Why should I go outside my huse and slave away so that literal jewess (((faith goldy))) gets herself into a position of power and influence like the position of mayor of toronto(and don't kid yourselves a lot of money and favors get traded for mayoral positions alone).
Canada unlike the united states is mayorly fucked and there is no going back from the demographic replacement that has already happened.

IN CANADA TODAY:
-Whites are at a disadvantage of having more children-While paying for non-whites to have children, ALSO paying for non-whites to have abortions
-Whites are a disadvantage of finding employment in ANY industry-while also supporting a government that will do everything in their power to create laws that favor non-whites in hiring positions in ANY industry
-Whites are at a disadvantage in buying homes-meanwhile non-whites get preferential treatment AND loans when it comes to buying house AND that is on top of the corrupt chinese party millionaires and billionaires buying up all the lot properties(empty of with homes) in canada thus pricing out whites of the home market of their own country

So quick recap, cant buy a house, cant get a job, cant start a family but if you have a job you pay taxes to support evey body else, so convince me to go outside and change all this while I am already outnumbered, in canada today, and if I raise my fist the entirety of society, whites, non-whites, the government, the intelligence agencies and the army will in turn put their fists down on me

SO WHY LEAVE MY HOUSE AT ALL?

TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE ALL OF THAT WITH NON-VIOLENCE
you can't

Blatant shilling so I guess shes worth keeping tabs on, if she continues to ramp up the naughty thoughts in goyim minds then I see no reason to not amplify her voice. Obviously her being a woman immunizes her to a whole slew of criticism from the left (well they still attack women of course but their arguements fall apart at the seams even for them) so that can be a nice bonus.

Also to the supposedly blackpilled
Stop jerking off, get a job, swallow the misery, stop eating/drinking your goyim chow, take some iodine and maybe supplements (or just incorporate it into your diet), maybe learn how to fish if you feel like being a human for once, get fit, find a woman.
Luckily for you this is not a stringent order of operations and some of these steps may accidentally occur out of order but this should be the easiest approach to solving your woes. Also just because you say you "cant" doesn't make it real. But hey leaf, if you are actually capable of all of the above but truly, genuinely, just "cant" do anything then I invite you to america so you might have a more stable environment for your white family. (can't promise anything obviously, the zog may strike at anytime)

But I have a sneaking suspicion you will continue to post paragraphs about why people should be demoralized and why they should follow in your footsteps and "not leave their house at all" to paraphrase you.

Meant to say this.

I never once mentioned myself being or people staying demoralized and doing nothing, Im asking faggots such as yourself to prove how anything can be "fixed" through "non-violence" I.E. doing jack shit

shut up you dumb cunt. you're not one of us and that's blatant. filter this leftist idiot.
I can't believe how thoroughly this board got subverted by leftists and jews.
it doesn't matter if someone aligns 100% to what you believe in, so long as they're working toward white interests, that's all that matters.
it helps the jews and fat pink-haired cunts like this bitch I'm replying to, if we don't allow for any nuance. it just makes it easier for them to subvert our side.
they say EVERYONE that's effective, is secretly working for jews. that's red flag #1.
look at if the group/person they're accusing, is actually effective at helping to push forward white interests, don't listen to shills.
these shills offer scant little except for out of context quotes and attempts at socially shaming you into submission by ganging up on you with their fellow shills. guaranteed, they're fucking laughing at you while they do it.
so either learn to spot a shill, especially one that fucking obvious, or lurk moar.

Attached: 1487685886104.jpg (383x364 21.59 KB, 29.18K)

Mayor of Toronto is probably a more difficult position than some premierships.

NIGGER
THERE
ARE
NO
GOOD
JEWS

Check this stream out (Poseidon): youtube.com/watch?v=3s0TqecHCyE

wut? where did I say there were good jews? I'm confused by your post user.

Because there's no reason why women need to be doing your job. If a thot can run for office, then you can as well. Unfortunately, we have weak willed men who want to handicap their own potential while discouraging those who want to run for office. Be the change you want to be, lead by example.

Torontofag here.
Toronto is among the top 3 of the most pozzed cities in the entire world. What's her end game? What does she hope to gain, or prove?

Attached: christ786.png (871x900, 210.43K)

Fuck you kike

She can run for office because she has jew money backing her

Fischer always claimed he wasnt a jew so fuck you too jew.

Attached: f22a5850e82a7642325c3caf89c7eebe2607ca22274ed71ed8a707c6a5c4160d.jpg (838x551, 99.82K)

I am so fucking tired of every /ourgal/ being called a tranny. It was really funny with coulter, but can we please let this shit go now?

I'm so fucking tired of shills claiming zionist propagandists are our-anythings.

Why use tor when theres duckduckgo?

Tor runs in slowmo and all the nodes are controlled by feds, duckduckgo is google tier and deletes all info instantly.

Tor only works if you're personally shilling bitcoin to some kid in Nigeria to run a node & take the heat.

Get out.

Is she just going to run to make anyone on the right look retarded by extension? The chances of her winning in Toronto, a city that's majority non-white (and the whites that are there are mostly cuckolds) is never going to vote in someone claiming to be nationalist unless they're some brand of Asian nationalist whose platform is just about bringing in more *insert group* to make Toronto/Canada less white more diverse.

Shit, forgot to add:

It's about as retarded as Patrick Brown declaring that he's going to run for mayor of Brampton. For non-Canadians/non-Ontariocucks, Brampton is known colloquially as "Bramladesh". Playing "Spot the white person" in that shithole is a game you could have been playing two decades ago with good reason.

We double our numbers & vote. I got me a moscow born girlfriemd a few months ago and now shes in that early redpill phase we're shes acting too woke in public (think paul nehlen).

Now shes a walking megaphone and redpilling all her friends. Infiltrate, recruit, repeat. When we inevitably start having kids you can bet they will boost our numbers as well.

This. (Minus the call for censorship & aggressive critique of someone i presume is ignorant and not purposefully blackpilling)

We need to make steps, sometimes zig-zagged, sometimes two forward one backwards, but we have to keep following our North star

Moar like right swingers amirite

Ms. Goldy is considered "trophy wife" material in the globo homoplex known as Torahnto.
If she had a feminine penis she would be our Ann Coulter – less cowardly than mainstream conservative men, but ultimately pro israel.
She is a releaf valve letting off steam from a nation wide coal-burning.

Attached: Durhampride.jpg (4272x2848, 3.61M)

I see what you did there.

Attached: 1415276737169.gif (400x375, 93.22K)

>(((1)))
They're so easy to spot.

GTFO shill, and no (you) for (((you))) Local politics is the most important. All of this bullshit starts at the local level. Run for city council anons. Even school council.

(((infowars)))
she looks like a kike to me, looks like (((Natalie Portman's))) sister
YEAH GOYS THIS IS GREAT!! MORE SUBVERSION
this kike deserves rope, ugly ass goblina

Attached: dsfasfd.jpg (368x248, 14.51K)

Attached: sadfsadfsdf.PNG (603x789 307.58 KB, 370.93K)

Attached: pol and fascist pepe.png (680x566, 204.37K)

blackpill fag posting pepes like its 2016