November 2018 Midterm Elections Planning

Good goys will do NOTHING but circle jerk about a nonexistent "red wave". If you want to win, act like you're LOSING.
Less than 4 months to go. Sept/Oct is the peak time to attack, but being complacent now is a setup for disaster. The "red wave" forced meme is a Serbian-Jew double-bluff.

TARGETS
Find your local races and search for their campaign sites. Submit contact info to volunteer (and donate if you wish). You can help on the ground, or with support roles like phone banks, social media, office work, etc. ID nationwide targets for Ops and memetics.

House
-Seats Needed For Majority 218
-Safe/Not Up For Election
Dem 174 GOP 171
-Toss Up 33 (2D, 31R)
MN1: Open (D)
MN8: Nolan (D)
CA10: Denham (R)
CA25: Knight (R)
CA39: Open (R)
CA45: Walters (R)
CA48: Rohrabacher (R)
CO6: Coffman (R)
FL26: Curbelo (R)
IA1: Blum (R)
IL6: Roskam (R)
IL12: Bost (R)
KS2: Open (R)
MI11: Open (R)
MN2: Lewis (R)
MN3: Paulsen (R)
MTAL: Gianforte (R)
NC9: Open (R)
NJ7: Lance (R)
NJ11: Open (R)
NM2: Open (R)
NY19: Faso (R)
NY22: Tenney (R)
PA1: Fitzpatrick (R)
PA7: Open (R)
PA17: Rothfus (R)
TX7: Culberson (R)
TX23: Hurd (R)
TX32: Open (R)
UT4: Love (R)
WA8: Open (R)
WI1: Ryan (R)
WV3: Open (R)
-Likely/Leans Dem 25 (18D, 7R)
AZ9: Open (D)
CA24: Carbajal (D)
FL13: Crist (D)
IA2: Loebsack (D)
NH2: Kuster (D)
NY3: Suozzi (D)
NY18: Maloney (D)
OR5: Schrader (D)
PA8: Cartwright (D)
WI3: Kind (D)
AZ1: O'Halleran (D)
CA7: Bera (D)
FL7: Murphy (D)
MN7: Peterson (D)
NH1: Open (D)
NJ5: Gottheimer (D)
NV3: Open (D)
NV4: Open (D)
NJ2: Open (R)
PA5: Open (R)
PA6: Open (R)
AZ2: Open (R)
CA49: Open (R)
FL27: Open (R)
VA10: Comstock (R)
-Likely/Leans GOP 31 (1D, 30R)
PA14: Boerio (D)
AR2: Hill (R)
CA21: Valadao (R)
CA50: Hunter (R)
FL16: Buchanan (R)
GA6: Handel (R)
IA3: Young (R)
KY6: Barr (R)
ME2: Poliquin (R)
MI7: Walhberg (R)
NE2: Bacon (R)
NY1: Zeldin (R)
NY11: Donovan (R)
OH1: Chabot (R)
OH12: Open (R)
PA10: Perry (R)
VA2: Taylor (R)
VA7: Brat (R)
AZ8: Open (R)
CA22: Nunes (R)*
FL18: Mast (R)
FL25: Diaz-Balart (R)*
GA7: Wodall (R)
IL13: Davis (R)
IL14: Hultgren (R)
MI8: Bishop (R)
NC13: Budd (R)
NY24: Katko (R)
PA16: Kelly (R)
TX21: Open (R)
WA5: Rodgers (R)
-www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/house/2018_elections_house_map.html
GOP listings at the bottom seem to be missing the seats marked with an asterisk (*) above, so I added them back but the Dem listings are complete… how convenient
-Find your rep & district
www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

Senate
-Seats Needed For Majority 51
-Safe/Not Up For Election
Dem 36 GOP 46
-Toss Up 7 (4D, 3R)
AZ: Open (R)
FL: Nelson (D)
IN: Donnelly (D)
MO: McCaskill (D)
NV: Heller (R)
ND: Heitkamp (D)
TN: Open (R)
-Likely/Leans Dem 9
MI: Stabenow (D)
MN2: Smith (D)
PA: Casey (D)
WI: Baldwin (D)
OH: Brown (D)
VA: Kaine (D)
MT: Tester (D)
NJ: Menendez (D)
WV: Manchin (D)
-Likely/Leans GOP 2
MS2: Hyde-Smith (R)
TX: Cruz (R)
-www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/2018_elections_senate_map.html

Governor
-Needed for Majority 26
Safe/Not Up For Election
Dem 11 GOP 16
-Toss Up 6 (6R)
FL: Open (R)
MI: Open (R)
NV: Open (R)
OH: Open (R)
TN: Open (R)
WI: Walker (R)
-Likely/Leans Dem 8 (5D, 3R)
PA: Wolf (D)
CO: Open (D)
CT: Open (D)
IL: Rauner (R)
ME: Open (R)
MN: Open (D)
NM: Open (R)
RI: Raimondo (D)
-Likely/Leans GOP 8 (8R)
AZ: Ducey (R)
IA: Reynolds (R)
KS: Open (R)
MD: Hogan (R)
NH: Sununu (R)
GA: Open (R)
OK: Open (R)
VT: Scott (R)
-www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/governor/2018_elections_governor_map.html

Don't forget your LOCAL CITY/COUNTY/STATE elections, they're just as important. Research in advance so you can start pumping out propaganda locally EARLY.

Other Midterm Threads

archive.is/r0OKv

CONTINUE
1/2

Attached: rcp-gov.PNG (931x1248 215.35 KB, 991.01K)

CONTINUED
2/2

Planning & Op Ideas
-Find your local elections & campaign IRL. Register people to vote. Ground ops like reaching elderly & non-voters is just as important as online efforts. ID the opposition, start planning IRL subversion operations, and gather intelligence to share
-ID anti-establishment candidates who could win w/ increased grassroots support. ID potential upsets.
-Start oppo research. DIG into candidates and INDIVIDUAL media personalities/execs, celebs and donors; as well as non-profits, globalist shill operations like ShareBlue, Open Society, NGOs, lobbyists, PACs, etc.
-Long and short-term subversion Ops to infiltrate and control opposition
-Planning meme/propaganda/counter-propaganda operations. There are massive opportunities for exploiting Poe's law. Leftists are so deranged that they are incapable of understanding satire & mockery, and it's excellent red pill material for indifferent/disengaged normies. Making a complete mockery of the opposition, just like in 2016, will be important for controlling the online narrative.
One suggestion is to brutally mock them in public on one hand, while on the other hand encourage them behind the scenes to double, triple & quadruple down. Notice Trump encourages Maxine Waters & Pelosi, bc he knows it's better for him to prop them up despite the common first instinct is to shut them up.
-Remember there are no rules. Use guerilla tactics. Subvert the opposition, don't fight them. Fear is the best persuasion. Perception is everything; facts don't matter.
-Inoculate Against Big Tech Censorship. (((They))) will not allow memetic warfare and alternative media to overthrow them again… UNLESS anons develop systems to break out of their containment, as well as develop alternate propaganda distribution systems, as EARLY as possible. Even though Big Tech has to cheat for their globalist masters, their weak, soy-filled, tiny bird brains are always 10 steps behind.
-Remember to use good Op Sec: protect your identity and ARCHIVE, DOWNLOAD, BACKUP & DISTRIBUTE EVERYTHING.

Why should you care?
-Opportunity to pick off weak GOP establishment candidates & steal complacent Democrat seats
-Even if you don't care about Trump or conservatism/lolbertarianism, consider:
the culture war
the lulz from seeing a complete meltdown of the leftist media/political/academic establishment if they lose AGAIN in Nov
-If the House goes to Dems, they'll impeach Trump and generally fuck around & waste everyone's time & money. For you it could mean:
stalled economic opportunities
dune coons & tortilla niggers flooding your neighborhoods
more oppressive faggotry from emboldened degenerates & trannies, homos, spicks, kikes, etc.

Pastebin of this thread w/ formatting
pastebin.com/1XMX5Yqk
archive.is/qjaEU

Don't forget to archive, and download a local copy for backup

Fear the blujew wave

2/2

Attached: grin_profile.jpg (555x545, 75.28K)

I wish that mod banned you after your "vote for the left in 2020, goy" thread.
I fucking know you're the same asshole and I'm not gonna help you with anything you want to do.

I'm really excited to get a bunch of guys in there who will support israel and make sure those other guys who support israel don't get in. It's also vital that we make a wholesale shift from mexican and muslim immigrants who don't care about or don't like israel to hindustani and chink immigrants who are more palatable to the jewish establishment.

cool slide thread. i bet OP wrote this while sitting on a dildo

>tfw this thread is going to be shit up by (((accelerationists))), shills, leftists, etc. in a desperate bid to sabotage our efforts

Attached: THE FACE OF THE DAMNED.png (200x268, 57.46K)

(((5d2032)))

Good goys will be the ones voting for jew parties. Show me one of those based republikikes who isn't an Israel-firster.

If the democrats do get their fabled blue wave, they'll immediately impeach Trump.
Now Trump is far from perfect, but the man himself isn't important. If he is impeached it sends a message: Do not be as 'bad' as Trump, goy!
Everyone will be told 'you may not act like he did! You will behave as we tell you!'
If you let the democrats win, you won't be accelerating anything but your own demise.
Trump was never the end goal, merely a stepping stone in the vaguely right direction, but that progress will be destroyed if you let the democrats win. Say goodbye to ICE, goodbye to having borders, goodbye to any part of the country that is majority white.
Winning 2016 was never going to be enough; it was just the start.

(((83aaab)))
Nice projection faggot, I just want victory.

it doesn't matter who wins, republicans and democrats are both kiked to hell.

Yellow wave!

Attached: 817.jpg (800x606, 58.21K)

inb4 called a shill

All the weird moves many of the (((republicans))) up for reelection are making makes it seem like they are intentionally trying to lose.

There's a large difference between doing nothing and understanding electoral politics isn't the answer. Electoral politics is the system. Every avenue within it is a system path, afforded the same fail safes as everything else in the system. Scheuer is right. You are wrong.

filtered for being an obvious shill

of course you can't even simply plan for upcoming elections w/o shills flooding this with "everyone is isreal first so it doesn't matter" faggotry.

Already registered. I know these kikes and CIA homos are gonna try something. I'm ready to do my part.

Attached: 1479329497839.jpg (400x510, 47.76K)

The Republican party, working entirely off of its actual actions in real life, is probably the most anti-White governing structure in the West since the Umayyad caliphate.

just like liberals you only care if it feels like you're doing something. pathetic.

Anons filter ID [83aaab]

Also ID [62f70c]

Take a hit of zyklon B, shill.

Nice projection there, totally organic user.

Attached: 1462459792477.jpg (500x500, 83.2K)

ANONS F-FILTER MUH BOOGYMAN PLEASE
AL-ALSO FILTER THIS ONE TOO
you couldn't be anymore blatantly obvious.

Not like you could've put an actual argument as to why we should let democrats win and undo everything we've worked towards.

right, don't provide an actual fucking argument, just stick your thumb up your ass and pretend i'm retarded.

wew

The thing I hate the most about retarded votefags like you, is that you have the audacity to think you have a better grasp on reality than the people who vote for demokikes. At least leftists aren't racially conscious, and pretending that anti-White shabbos goyim have their best interests at heart.

Attached: vote.jpg (1280x800, 186.89K)

Also ID [d3d5e5]

yup, just filter and move on.

this isn't a thread for debating. this is simply to plan for upcoming elections. if you don't want to help, fuck off.

took you long enough you slow piece of shit, jesus christ you type at the rate of 1 letter per second.

Also ID [fbcec6]

eat shit, goon

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (900x810, 51.93K)

Does anyone have the shill barometer picture? I can't find mine and it applies here significantly.

But that's all you've done.

Newsflash faggot, you won't be waking anybody up if you let dems win.

I'm going to filter you instead.

Attached: 27250360_1516911189.5605.jpg (800x533, 51.49K)

Voting is doing nothing.

This ALL THE WAY.

Stop giving (you)s to the /leftycuck/s.

shalom. you have truly opened my eyes. if we try to do anything, we are just as bad as those 'liberals'. I will remember never to vote again or partake in society in any way, but stay home and obediently pay my taxes

you're not even trying.

Attached: 1483987900558.jpg (1280x720, 100.56K)

Can someone explain to me what pro-white things we've accomplished with a republican majority? Genuinely curious as things seem as shit and kiked as they've always been and getting worse instead of better.

Make sure you donate all your money and assets to good causes like BLM too user. You aren't a respectable ally if you don't make yourself poor helping.

when did i say "just do nothing" you fucking dunce.

Attached: 310px-Boy_with_Down_Syndrome.JPG (310x427, 28.89K)

You're just supposed to take their word for it and work off the propagandized image of the Republican party, not the actual results. Examining real results leads to wrongthink, goy.

I'm voting down ticket Democrat because republicans are traitors.

There are more but most of the additional ones help everyone so it isn't strictly "white benefit".

Good ideas are more likely to be actually threatening and swarmed by shills.

There's been countless arguments against "they're both kiked, goy!" Namely that Dems are openly more subversive and destructive. Look at obongo and everything that's happened under him. Letting Democrats win is just going to reset everything back.

Sure they both suck but at least having republicans win would give us more time.

How will anti-white Republicans contribute to white survival, exactly?

Yes, it is much better when the subversion is better camouflaged.

Attached: ReaganJewishParasite.jpg (900x721, 145.5K)

You guys dont need to reply to niggers, its a board to freedom of speech, you can create your thread and discuss stuff with anons and say fuck off to niggers.
Its not like they are here to debate but to bait and derail.
I mean, there is like lots of threads talking about shilling the jew narrative, if you guys keep falling for these cunts, there will be no organization and quality threads on the board.
Just ignore the shills and eventually they go way or end-up needing to flood, them you report and they get ban. Not point debating with someone who only wants to bait and derail.

Attached: 1526500040934.gif (180x166, 404.95K)

It actually wouldn't. Most Republicans support amnesty. If you want to buy time, then you want to try maintaining gridlock and don't give either party a hold on congress.

Republicans being anti-immigrant is a myth that is not supported by data.

you are what's killing this board.

Attached: shutterstock_128394269 downs syndrom hälsa mediicn grönt te kemikalie hälsa medicin välbefinnande.jpg (500x312, 18.69K)

part of planning for the midterms is identifying the most pro-white candidates, and trying to boost those who can pull an upset

if there are none to your liking, then maybe that should encourage you to do something about it

nothing will change if steps are not made in the right direction

Absolutely nothing. But black unemployemnt is the lowest in history!

They aren't "arguments", they're shill talking points to get people re-invested in the jewish system, and unfortunately, they seem to be working.

Look at both Bushes and Reagan. Do you think McCain or Romney would have been better than Obongo? It's all the same semitic shit.

Attached: The March of Tyranny.png (600x460 1.06 MB, 109.97K)

agreed. it's a lot easier to plan without seeing these faggot shills shitting up the thread.

this is for anons who want to help plan, not to argue endlessly about the entire concept of voting itself

filter and move on, it's a much better experienc.e

True, and also believe in the collective horde thinking, most of republicans elected even if only civ nats will need to fall in line with what is expected to them from the people. Thanks to internet and social media is herder to they only survive on lobby.

wow.

eat shit, accelerationist

>Hurr trump's an israeli chewtoy exactly as we've been shilling for arguing, that means you should let brown people and women run the country in spite of this!
Look at where it got southern african countries, look at where it got sweden, look at where it got all these other cuckolded countries. If you honestly believe that we're gonna be able to spring back or survive a blue victory because white americans are suddenly gonna transform into racially aware soldiers is nothing short of lunacy.

Normalfags will continue to be normalfags, our message will be harder to spread, and everything's going to be more jewed up because a few vengeful faggots felt kiked.

You didn't outright say it, but you definitely implied it. You're mocking people for daring to get involved. What would be so bad about registering and voting? You're a blackpill cocksucker, and it's obvious. Eat shit, shill.

Good, we'll have many more on our side, to work against faggots like you then.

Attached: 1479335677162.png (862x1000, 662.07K)

Anyway, there will be a short list of candidates per state or something?
Will be good to periodically post in there.

BASED niggers voting GOP to work against white nationalists!

Anons Filter ID [55fc7a]

Thank you for seeing the broader picture of all this.

Then you should stay away from the voting booths. We know who you'd vote for anyway, leftist.

Attached: 1479325574947.jpg (236x248, 16.14K)

Do you think Reagan or the Bushes did anything to benefit the White race?

Not possible. They'd have to bring up charges against him, find him guilty, then vote for him toe be removed.
that's assuming by "impeached" you mean to be removed from office. When to be impeached simply means to have charges brought against.
They already would have if Mueller had anything. They don't. Also everything points to Trump holding a trump card kek for this precise situation.

Just filter, don't respond.

Well, a tip, start being objective and rational and not emotional replying to obvious baits and deflections. Truly the board made people a little weak in the state it was before. Learn not to be such a faggot to fall so easy and focus on things, niggers.

Your shill game is weak as fuck. Neo-conservatism was derived from Zionism. You count on ignorance, because all you do is lie and manipulate. Must be so difficult for you to remember all of them all the time. Life's much easier when you don't have to lie. Enjoy getting BTFO'd again this November.
Speaking of which, enjoy the filter faggot. No (you) shekels for (((you))).

Attached: 1479277110754.jpg (1280x720, 83.56K)

So where are all these "nationalist" non-neocohen candidates?

2016 was only the beginning of our reign of chaos. Trump is barely the beginning of candidates who deliver bold, ugly truth and verbally bitch slap everyone else on stage. Our next candidate will name Jews and call for firing squad execution of treasonous actors. Or else. This is the reign of Kek. If Kek deems the US blue, we put our money into counter-semitic lobbies. You will see counter memetics so ingenuous your heads going to spin.

I'm currently working with one of the only legitimate anti-war anti-Israel candidates on the ballot November. Check it out, I just posted over two and a half hours of exclusive interview material. We need all the help we can get.

*yawns*
Zig Forums is accelerationist. If you feel like going out to vote just bring a sign with you and say that the black people and hispanics in line in front of you weren't allowed to vote. Spread as much disinfo as you can but DO NOT vote. You are complying with the state if you do and therefore accepting the genocide of whites.

People like you are fucking insufferable. You're like the faggots screeching because the people we have to elect aren't Literally Hitler 2.0 so you don't advocate doing anything.
Nowhere do you understand the concept of playing the long-game and escaping your nihilistic realm of blackpill faggotry long enough to understand we have to shift the overton window before we can do anything overtly pro-white or ethnostatish.
Meanwhile you lambast any positive gains for whites because it happens to also benefit other races, totally disregarding any kind of sense of what world we are working within by crying remarks of "BAstE NiGGers hah hah Republicucks".
You are either some kind of utopian absolutist or a fucking moron, neither of which have any place in implementing pragmatic and effective policies for defending and restoring our people.
Go home, JIDF.

Attached: 1529628543881.png (645x773, 87.12K)

LOL, fuckin' kikes

Not all semitism is the same, some are more upfront, brazen and aggressive (democrats) than others.

What the fuck are you trying to say?

Attached: 1446439916795.gif (490x750, 369.57K)

IMPEACH TRUMP
BLUE WAVE 2018
FUCK PUTIN

Be suspicious of any user speaking for the board, or using lame ass lines like 'go back to 4cuck'
That's just Zig Forums and kikes desperately trying to fit in and direct you where they want you, which, if you look at the results of what they suggest, they never help you.
Like said. Filter them. Don't give them any (you). That's how shills get paid.
For newfags, hit that arrow next to 'Anonymous' and select 'add filter', then id.

Attached: 1508897589733.jpg (600x593, 37.49K)

A sticky would be nice, but we’re a bit far out and also trying to get away from the kikey mode of operation. Sorry, OP. You’re correct to say that it’s important and correct to say that we should be pushing as hard as we can right now. Everyone needs to look for genuinely redpilled candidates in their local elections and state districts. And if no one is available, RUN YOURSELVES. We only have 20 years left. 20. Max.

You’re not Zig Forums, no.

Lol, being realistic is not blackpilled. Take your buzzwords back to Nick Fuentes Minecraft server, faggot.
You're retarded. There is no "overton window." It's a bullshit liberal meme that ignores the realities of power (like all bullshit liberal memes).
Such as? Are you trying to say that the Republican party delivers positive gains for whites? That would be a very hard argument to make.
Again, I am having a really hard time making the connection between "pragmatic and effective policies" and cheering niggers who vote for the Republican party, especially if the goal is "defending and restoring our people." Remind me, what is it that Republicans have done for Whites? Just not seeing it.

That just isn't true. Republikikes have done just as much damage to this country as Demokikes, if not more so, thanks to Reagan, who we can thank for our spic problem, and Bush for his jewish wars.

I'm guess you're young, and other than Yael Kushner's dad, Obongo was the only president you were really aware of, but the truth is, he wasn't any worse than Bush.

VA-09 reporting for duty.

Sticky requested

Want to make a guess how I know that you're not from here?

This is some next level 5D chess bro.

Please review the post count analysis below:

333738: 12 (13.04%)

Be checkin' these dubs!

DUBS
> 22's (2 total; 20.00%)

> 99's (2 total; 20.00%)

> 00's (1 total; 10.00%)
> 11's (1 total; 10.00%)
> 44's (1 total; 10.00%)
> 55's (1 total; 10.00%)
> 66's (1 total; 10.00%)
> 88's (1 total; 10.00%)

TRIPS
> 888's (1 total; 100.00%)

Attached: 08495448320040c8a62ef04c8fe72e6b.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

What i'm trying to say is that the're the only party who's the least retarded but with the exception that they kiss israel's ass, but at least they're not a female OR a shitskin liberal. It would buy us more time, which gives us a better chance of being able to spread our memes before (((they))) implement hate speech shittery.

At least advocate for ways to lower the democrat viewer turnout.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (211x239, 21.02K)

This. This is the type of weaponized autism we need

"I prefer to be in flux rather than to maintain the status quo."
-Oscar Yeager, Hunter
You people are supporting Praetorians who will only go to war for our enemies and maintain the status quo. We were warned by other nationalists about this kind of "Responsible" conservative faggotry.

Please, we will win with or without the political system, and if you aren't a mental midget you'd know you cannot play the system unless we were a majority White country.

Die cuckservative newfag.

The argument for why you should help neither has already been presenting.

It was never about this, it was about supporting blatantly zionist candidates. Something you should never do.
THERE WILL BE NO ELECTION VICTORIES YOU INSUFFERABLE ELECTION NEWFAGS!

It astounds me that this place has forgotten it's own fucking OC related to two faced elections.

I don't have anyone to vote for in my state or district.

honestly, thats probably a bot from (((them))) made to derail discussion
inb4 derail

It is a bot, it's even showed up on /v/ and other boards doing the same exact shit every time.