Thoughts on (((Isaac Kappy)))

Attached: isaackike.PNG (292x679, 252.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2018/08/01/isaac-kappy-lapd-investigation-seth-green-threats-paris-jackson-choked/?adid=tmz_eme_2407_2018-08-01_s1
archive.fo/3FZtV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Putting out some feelers and doing some research on how effective Kappy is?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (923x708, 694.37K)

Just look at his IMDB page. He was essentially an extra in a handful of movies, there's no reason to think he would have any kind of insider information about pedophilia.

He's a jew though.
He says he hangs out with big names like Seth Green.
Could be true.
But still, some evidence would be welcome.
Saying:"Ha you don't believe me? Just sue me!" makes no sense.
That's not how this works. If he really did know he wouldn't be scared to provide some proof

>(((Isaac Kappy)))
Wow, no shit. Any other amazing discoveries you might want to share while you're at it? You know, like the water being wet, the sky blue and the yids requiring copious amounts of gas?

Mildly effective at best
He's a fucking heeb so not to be trusted off the bat. If his info leads to arrests and convictions then that is ok. It's not ok he is jewish nor will it ever be ok. His info on the other hand may force some plays.

I don't know who that is but OP is definitely a faggot.

It's legit.

Shills are all hands on deck doing damage control on social media, and posing as concerned anti-kike natsocs on chans that are somehow also dismissing those speaking out on pedowood. But what is going on is so evil, insane, depraved, and out of hand, that the people inside are eyeballing the exits since they see the fire only getting bigger, hotter, and more dangerous regardless where it is burning. Look at demi lovato or other doorknob hanging ornaments. Listen to me kikes. YOU CAN'T STOP THIS YOU DUMBASSES. It is far beyond just Zig Forums hunting you. We are not the ones actually dismantling your national power structures and rounding up pedophiles with world wide arrests. It is fucking over.

You aren't even buying time since we aren't even in control of when things are going down. Just look at kikebook and twatter, and Les Moonves we weren't even on watch there. This is on someone's schedule and sure as well it isn't on ours. All you are doing is making sure you are on their shit list.

I only hope when you are on the long walk for your shit, you pass a sign that says this:

"For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these: 'Zig Forums was right again"

Attached: Challenge_Coin_9th_MWG.png (1186x1596, 461.71K)

I don't trust anything about him. Remember that he started gaining traction and was allowed to be spammed all over cuckchan while they were mass banning anybody digging into real shit.

He's just there to misdirect people's attention.

Recently they deleted all the threads about him, which leads me to believe there might be something to this, I still don't trust him completely though

I'm just saying most anons know not to make a "what does Zig Forums think about x" thread, and also I rarely hear anons say "JQ". That's an eceleb thing.

I hadn't heard that. I go through phases of which boards I frequent and that mass ban turned me off of there for a while. The whole thing is fishy to me. I could be wrong, of course.

Kill yourself, you jew fuck.

What evidence has he provided that proves he's legit? He should at least have pictures with some of these people.

It's global , Catholic Church pedos no longer even surprise people. Soon D.C. will fall , after a few more MSM guards get taken out.

He's just background noise; one of many in the deluge of QANON-wannabees that have suddenly appeared. It could be satire or a psy-op. I won't believe a word until arrests are made or he gets suicided.

A jew doesn't want to call for the gassing of the jews? We obviously can't trust this guy. Good catch charly

He does. There's a fuck ton of them. Dane Cook has over a dozen pictures on his Instagram with both Kappy and Seth Green.
And yes, I'm phoneposting. Fuck off.

Attached: IMG_4341.PNG (750x1334 1.23 MB, 947.18K)

He does? Weird.. I was actually kind of shocked at how forward he was when his chatroom asked him about the kike infestation. It was the one thing that made me question whether or not he was a LARPing attention seeking faggot. I don't trust him but, it's looking like he's legit.

TMZ - PARIS JACKSON & SETH GREEN Alleged Victims of Actor THREATENING SHOOTOUT WITH COPS
8/1/2018 9:10 AM PDT

tmz.com/2018/08/01/isaac-kappy-lapd-investigation-seth-green-threats-paris-jackson-choked/?adid=tmz_eme_2407_2018-08-01_s1
archive.fo/3FZtV