(((NYT))): New Hampshire too white, needs more "diversity"

New Hampshire, 94 Percent White, Asks: How Do You Diversify a Whole State?

(1/?)

Attached: 1434928354647-04.png (364x421, 121.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/z9o0w
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42270239
archive.fo/invmk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Seelye
archive.is/bhscz
unz.com/isteve/nyt-new-hampshire-94-percent-white-asks-how-do-you-diversify-a-whole-state/#comment-2437490
archive.fo/7D2gB
youtube.com/watch?v=TCsTBfsdo50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(2/?)

Israel is too Jewish, it needs cultural enrichment from the worst areas of Africa

(3/?)

>In workshops and panel discussions, people wrestled with ways New Hampshire could draw people of different backgrounds. Their suggestions included: a better understanding of licensing and skills that refugees bring with them so they could more easily work here; a system of rewarding businesses that hire a more diverse array of workers; a central location with a database, speakers’ bureau and training opportunities that could help companies understand what “diversity and inclusion” means and how it could benefit them, and a focus on keeping workers as much as hiring them in the first place, since many leave after finding the state inhospitable.

(4/?)

archive.fo/z9o0w

Notice how they say that non-whites need other non-whites to have a sense of community and feel welcome? They never apply this to whites of course. It's very obvious that this is another ploy by the diversity industry to keep ranking in more money.

oh shit nigga, bennin and chad are nearly 100% black. we gotta stop this and import whites

that would be the worst punsihment you could ever do to a white person

stop with your integration kike

IS QUITE A CAUSE FOR PONDERING

This is the article's author, by the way.

Attached: 6boZszhW_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.36K)

Not sure if Jewish. Either way, white traitors get the bullet too.

either jewess or white w*man, what's the difference?

Attached: AngryWojak.jpg (800x850, 62.84K)

Daily reminder that capital is the enemy.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-42270239

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTELY POWERLESS TO FORCE DIVERSITY ON ANYONE.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THEY ONLY HAVE WHATEVER POWER YOU GIVE THEM, AS POLAND, HUNGARY, CZECH REPUBLIC AND NOW ITALY HAVE SHOWN.

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD.

Attached: 4ZNSlvk.jpg (960x540, 64.9K)

>The issue prompted about 100 (((business leaders)))
Daily reminder that you are not looking at the heart of the problem.

NH doesn't have enough gibs.

Which is why the EU is actively working to integrate German, Dutch and French armed forces into a "European Army" that would back their kikery with force.

I absolutely am looking at the problem. The root problem that attracts and fosters kikes and kike-a-like behavior in the first place.

Threadly reminder to archive;
archive.fo/invmk

The root problem that attracts and fosters kikes and kike-a-like behavior is initial kike infestation and their subsequent takeover of the justice system. There are plenty of decent White businessmen in New Hampshire. I don't see them campaigning for more niggers and spics. Subversion of the host nation is done by kikes, their shabbos goyim and shitskin pets.

That'll end well.

Attached: 1510500559763.jpg (1143x682 162.77 KB, 101.36K)

It's one of those faces that makes you think that maybe demonic possession is a real thing.

Attached: 989637563b967666c4af9f5f6d093121799c70473cc2bd91be1db28cbac88a13.jpg (388x443, 34.37K)

It reminds me of this demonic child-eater's mug.

Attached: 38029782_303.jpg (700x394, 31.91K)

I'm going to filter you because this is just going to be a circular argument. Discussing anything with you campaign-arrivals is a waste of time. Your programming can't be broken.

Attached: Primoquote4.jpg (850x400, 88.65K)

> Mrs. Celentano, who was born in Colombia to a Colombian mother and (((Hungarian))) father.

I've been here since the cuckhan exodus, mate, so you've missed the mark here. Private property, business and capital are all good things when they work for the nation's greater good. But the moment kikes have started digging their filthy claws into it, these things have become corrupted into selfish and harmful tumors. Imagine if cancer, was an infectious disease caused by a particular virus that caused otherwise healthy cells to mutate out of control and eventually kill the host. That's what kikes are and that's what they are doing. Claws of evil need to be ripped out, of course, but remove the head and they will be much easier to remove.
Is there a list of these "100 businessmen" out there, by the way?

Nice face paint do you have Poland, so manly.

How is the weather in Jerusalem?

Attached: hungaryans.png (1200x853, 1.1M)

That's part of the reason they are bringing immigrants in the first place. They know that immigrants destroy national culture and solidarity, which would allow for easier federalization of Europe.

Higher than yours, apparently.

Attached: 573034dcd19140867c29801f075aa441905df78d8e84d11e53021ef4a3763ed2.png (1130x1648, 412.41K)

LOL

Most "Hungarians", "Poles" and "Ukrainians" that end up in weird places like Colombia tend to have very long noses and last names that end in -berg, -witz, and -stein. Just sayin'.

You're trying really, really hard, Schlomo. Slow night?

Attached: thonkang.gif.png (100x100, 8.5K)

Kill yourself, flappy.

Attached: Flap flap flap it up.gif (332x332, 1.87M)

>>The issue prompted about 100 (((business leaders)))

Find their names. purge them one by one. Enough of this shit.

Well that sounds pretty damn racist, he's saying every 'ethnic person' is too poor to buy a house there?
Someone should tell the SJW mobs about this prejudiced bigot.

First thought that pops in my mind when I hear NH is pic related.

Attached: livefreeordiegranite.jpg (479x640, 169.29K)

Fuck off aspie.

I am not free for the taking by men.

Literally actually literally. Like literally literally the FIRST pic of "migrants" I've seen where there are as many women and children as adult males.

NHFag here, zero crime in my town. Everyone's door is unlocked and people return your wallet or phone if you drop it. There is high trust among everyone and if someone in the community gets hurt like their house burns down or someone gets sick people will rally together and help them.

I guess we had it too good for too long

That's nice.

We still don't fucking want them.

Attached: Et104Jk.jpg (720x477, 28.56K)

That's racist.

That is racist as well.

This. It's time to lay the traps and poison. The rest will scatter.

Which as we all know, is a feeling whites should be forced to experience every where they reside on this Earth.

Attached: Diversity_Map_of_Diverseness.png (2550x3300 1.21 MB, 83.57K)

You slaves are adorable.

How have you lived for so long without those doctors and scientists?

Wait you actually think your multiracial society is going to remain a unified country for much longer? lmao

Go away faggots, you’re not welcome here.

Population drops are the intention, slave. You're all going to eat each other alive while we duck out to ride out your subhuman deaths. Whoever's left will serve us well. Keep larping, tho. We both know you can't do anything else.

Ironic shit posting is still shit posting user.

Literally Hitler, I'm shaking.

The small state of New Hampshire is a charming reminder of how Europe used to be. Plague victims crawl elegantly down its dung filled streets greasing the way with pus from their buboes. While at least two children are burned as the devil in the handsome market square. The town boasts two taverns, one humorous dwarf, and a shop that sells little things made of straw.

We've only got apothecaries now and only a few witch doctors, this is why we need to bring in refuges so we can go back to our medieval golden age.

Thinks population reduction will happen, doesn’t know it’s been happening for decades. There’s only a few populations that haven’t reduced and they all hate Jews.

Jew creating their own genocide while trying to genocide the Whites. There is justice in the world.

The thought is you die while you are killing the MF's trying to oppress you.
Also teats or gtfo

I remember about 10 years ago here in detroit some old sheboon got hurt or something and had to go to the hospital the incident made the local news. 2-3 weeks later when she got home her fucking house had been stripped clean of every fucking thing in it.
And it made the news again.

could've fooled me

SMELLY DUMB BOOMER SCUM

Then move to an area where other subhuman roam otherwise fuck off! The beauty in all of this is it will remove any ounce of compassion people might have had moving forward.

New Hampshire needs to Diversify

Attached: good goys.jpg (962x722, 114.89K)

Exactly the people who will welcome africans since they don't know any better.

I have pectorals because I am not a weak faggot. You can’t see my wife’s tits either.

The audacity of these greasy fucking spics.

Attached: 1431189289280.gif (320x240, 1.11M)

THIS

Send kikes and cucks there.

Thanks doc.

Kill them all.

This right here.

My apologies user you sounded like a girl.
Zig Forums is a board of peace

I'm not sure if it's a kike. Let's gas it either way to be on the safe side.

My favorite state and where I want to love to after college…and they’re doing this. I want these people’s names. New Hampshire citizens, you must resist this any way you can. Jersey citizens resisted the bump stock ban, you can put these people in their place. Start with criticizing the article; then upgrade to interrupting their meetings and spreading word of their agenda. New Hampshire cannot fall.

LIVE FREE OR DIE MOTHERFUCKER

She's pretty obviously Jewish to me…

You know if we all decided on one name a piece, discreetly researched the name, and some months from now made that person disappear without a trace, the world would be a better place.
Sort of a crowdsourced silent coup.

But I don't think we're there yet.

Attached: pedo-killing-face.jpg (1608x2352, 335.41K)

I’m down

I really like this post

It will happen organically, the fact that you are thinking about it means there's at least 100 more thinking the same

Are the opinions of Marxists and leftists even worth a damn at this point? You try to put logic into their arguments and they will unhesitantly call you a "straight, cis, White, racist, sexist, classist, bigoted Nazi scum". +10 points if you have a family of 7 actually White kids who aren't just adopted shitskins. What exactly are their true motives in life? What exactly is the appeal?

Non whites and liberals need to stay the fuck out of New Hampshire and Maine.
Southern New Hampshire is full of spics anyway who came in from Lawrence and Lowell or white trash wiggers.

Attached: 165F0F5D-83D7-41DC-943E-97ECAA1A342C.jpg (1210x2469, 1.26M)

just waiting to find a Death Note

Soon.

Attached: 61d75d211b9346924429973b740444362d6d18205d3ebaf29fa1a80356ed377f.jpg (1000x1082, 237.96K)

>written by (((Katharine Q. Seelye)))
Perhaps she needs a visit paid.

Attached: 26c6136c26491a5f5b13ac60a4c677417065ac054d939c5bac26dc1b0b12c119.png (400x400 316.31 KB, 27.36K)

Adding on, interesting to see she has her own wikipedia page.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Seelye
archive.is/bhscz

Attached: juliushseelyephotograph.gif (473x800 128 KB, 46.34K)

Any NH fags want to disrupt the next meeting they have? Leftists are often successful because they disrupt things with protest. A protest at their meeting against unwanted arrivals, crime and displacement (aka white genocide) that involves causing a ruckus would at least show that we won’t take this lightly. Nobody has to get hurt, there is no need for bikelocking, but forcing the meeting to end whether with megaphones, storming the meeting room, flipping tables, screaming etc. would be a start. Or stinkbomb them like the Hitler youth used to do.

Now this is interesting.

Attached: Talcott Seelye.png (1138x405, 126.27K)

Leave leaflets in nigger-infested areas that there will be a meeting of a bunch of rich white civic leaders who want to give free shit to any pet gibsmedats who will move into their neighborhoods.

Might be a good way to redpill some businessmen, assuming they are not (((businessmen))).

Why are (((groups))) with the explicit goal of white genocide permitted to hold meetings?

But if you're white and you have to move to an area for some reason where you're one of the only white people you had better feel privileged about it and if you complain you're literally Hitler.

Because this stuff is NEVER reported in local papers or tv news, so no one knows it's going on. Who in NH reads the NYT except for liberal boomer fags?

This is just evil. Why do this?

Wouldn't this just get spun into, "TRIGGERED NAHTZEES ACT LIKE CHILDREN OVER THE THOUGHT OF BROWN PEOPLE MOVING IN"? It seems to me like circulating this story everywhere and doing something like the "It's Okay to be White" campaign would be a smarter route. Flood people like Tucker Carlson and whatnot who've been generally sympathetic to ripping on this shit with emails and they'll likely cover it and maybe even get one of these assholes to come on his show and inadvertently expose their plans to replace whites.

Optics don't matter anymore. Frankly anything short of low-level terrorism like machine gunning the event hall with an ambush ready for the responding police force is pissing in the wind at this point.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with bringing in violent people to help the jews gain control of goy industries.100 CEOs and politicians got together because a spanish lady had nobody to speak spanish to. lol.

I'M ANGRY
ANGRY AT JEWS
I'm going to turn this into a great piece of propaganda.

Good article and thread here.
unz.com/isteve/nyt-new-hampshire-94-percent-white-asks-how-do-you-diversify-a-whole-state/#comment-2437490
archive.fo/7D2gB

its ok, i identify as an object that makes everyone's skin color randomized, therefor if they see any lack of diversity that is oppressing me.

Karma's a bitch.

Attached: ISRAEL IS POZZED LOL 03.png (640x640, 123.59K)

If we could send them this, and ask them

"WHY U WANT DRUMPF TO WIN NH?!!1!"

It might help. Below related:

Harvard: Diversity + Proximity = Republican Voters

youtube.com/watch?v=TCsTBfsdo50

Attached: 42e0cedc6cc7d29aa3ebf16739b01a071dfe436798931a709b8dfdfcdca6a967.gif.jpg (255x186, 7.85K)

first version, please offer ideas and corrections. I'm just trying to provide data that makes people think.

Attached: v1.png (1120x5932, 9.26M)

How about a version that doesn't bring down my browser?

Attached: v2.jpg (1120x5932, 9.26M)