Take the Cuckime Pill

Anime is an artistic medium. Like any artistic medium, its content can be deep and thought provoking, or shallow and boring - or anything in between. However on Zig Forums we are told by shills that anime is either the BEST THING EVER or FUCKING DEGENERATE. The truth, however, is that anime, like Western cultural products, can be high quality or low quality, degenerate or wholesome.

The problem, then, isn't anime in general, but a specific type of anime that is degenerate in nature. That anime is Cuckime. What is Cuckime? Take a look at the attached image for further detail. Cuckime is, in short, anime that doesn't advocate for healthy, traditional values (or even worse, directly challenges them).

So instead of falling for the shills who love to start arguments and derail threads over the merits of anime generally, I suggest that Zig Forums look to the Cuckime concept as a compromise. It is a more nuanced political approach to anime as a medium, one that acknowledges the problems with the medium while at the same time noting that these problems aren't all-encompassing (nor are they absent, obviously, in Western media).

Call it like you see it! If someone is posting Cuckime, call them on it.

Attached: cuckime.jpg (1600x4400, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vn0Yz5udAZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, here is a short educational video which can serve as a helpful introduction to the Cuckime concept:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vn0Yz5udAZs

I just like laughing at Joshua

i have a large collection of jewsh pics my friend, some of them never before seen

Attached: 1464186754668.png (800x600, 631.13K)

if you are an anime obsessed faggot you are not welcome here. get a real hobby.

how old is that pic?

Couldn't say, I only collect the pictures.

Notice how the shill tries to spark a divisive, thread derailing argument
which will attract the people who say
and then they'll go back and forth pointlessly.

Attached: 11915.jpg (800x600, 49.14K)

Attached: 09547d6d3dca909d62c0cd686abd550e8aec274799d2530695dd65061b32d5c5.png (753x878, 414.61K)

oh boy here we go with the is anime a art autism
kill urselfs

Allow me to translate:
Or, put another way:

This deserved a thread… why?
You've told us literally nothing we didn't already know, OP.

Polite sage.

Most "cuckime" posts I have seen are clearly written by the same guy…

Again, notice the shills in action. Either anime is AMAZING or anime is TERRIBLE. No nuance.

See the above posts. Clearly this is a necessary topic of discussion, and clearly a concept like Cuckime is needed.

Except you’re a dude, and lesbians are only genetic women you faggot.

I agree with that 100%
I'm tired of stronk womynz being the selling point of most modern anime or little girls.
Good anime is shit like Space Dandy.

Strong women are fun, they fight back.

I said nothing about anime as a whole, only about your post's inclusion of a particular anime. You used a word without a preexisting definition, gave an example, and posted a list of criteria–but your example didn't match the criteria, because you're a JIDF/CTR/GITD who knows nothing about anime and is just posting garbage to shit up the board.

Attached: c8883ee9049e720768e74e43ff93093ba3d38ec67455f1d3c03e88c10913395d.png (632x1529, 435.51K)

see this fag for a perfect example:

This thread was made in an attempt to discredit any dissent towards Anime, probably by a butthurt lolicon-watching pedo who got told to fuck off.
I have seen this happening several times before, weebs get butthurt and then they try to
FALSEFLAG

Attached: warning.jpg (612x408, 18.7K)

If you wanted a dubs thread so much, OP, you just had to ask.

Attached: 89073428793245.png (620x457, 366.84K)

? ? ?

There is good anime, and then there is everything made outside of Japan. That’s basically how it is. Ignoring the Hentai stuff there is a lot of excellent anime.

"Cuckime" is an Endchan forced meme, forced by one of the mods of their dead boards. Needless to say this is a slide thread.