NEW RUSSIA HOAX

wsj.com/articles/russian-hackers-reach-u-s-utility-control-rooms-homeland-security-officials-say-1532388110

This is the next Russia hoax they're going to roll out. The US, China, Israel, & Russia have known they each have "Zero-Day exploits" on each other since at least 2010 when Israel (won't admit it) destroyed an entire nuclear plant in Iran (using Stuxnet virus) by simply changing the speeds on fans (centrifuges) unnoticed. The point of having a "Zero-day exploit" is that they lay dormant until you use them so nobody knows you have them, to claim with certainty that Russia has them is a blatant lie. This is purposfully misleading to anyone who doesn't read about this stuff to try to drum up support for war with Russia.

Hacks by design are untraceable, claiming otherwise is #FakeNews

Attached: ststubby1-articleLarge.jpg (600x381, 20.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/russian-hackers-reach-u-s-utility-control-rooms-homeland-security-officials-say-1532388110
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like how AWAN gets swept under the rug

Stuxnet wasn't a 0day, they got an iranian nuclear scientist to put the virus on the iranian network, he got found out and executed.

Why do we need a slide thread on this? If it's going to be big news then we wont be able to escape it. I dont need you reading the fucking WSJ to me. I need you making Tim and Eric pedo threads on cuckchan because they keep trying to cover it up! REEEEEEEE

Attached: hate speech orwell.jpg (852x768, 109.87K)

And why are they fucking online or at the very least kept in a closed gov network? Oh that's right, most of our utilities are privately owned by foreign entities. Compromised without hacking.

I read a book about it called Cyber Warfare & I'm trying to recall all the details, I believe they never found out exactly how it was executed but the inside man was a theory based on the fact Israel had some inspectors over there or some volunteer scientists working on duel sites?

Another theory, the more frightening one in terms of future consequences, is Israel (or whoever did it) developed technology that can somehow access computers that are offline via some frequencies?

IIRC, the Iranians weren't even supposed to find out until much later, as Stuxnet's original purpose was to sabotage the production without destroying the centrifuges, but, the fine folks at our greatest ally (why did we partner with them, again?) jumped the gun and deployed a far more aggressive version that was quickly discovered.
My guess is that Iranian scientist was supposed to use that window to continue working so it wasn't obvious it was him by leaving right away.
Fuckers got him killed, but, what do they care?

Whoa, there, disabled technicians need to be able to work from home, user.
They deserve the same dignity as cis-abled people do in the workplace, or are you a bigot?
(Pic related)

Attached: Work_From_Home.jpg (363x275, 43.46K)

How doesn't it qualify as Zero-day? It was remotely hacked over a prolonged period of time, this was done somewhere around a 6-month time frame. They found a way to do something so simple ( not really) as to be able to control the volume and speed levels of fans, modifying at night and restoring in the day so it wouldn't go noticed. This wasn't manually done, it was an advance virus that executed these commands all on its own after it embedded in the system

Long story short, simple messing with the speeds caused the fans (centrifuges) to overhead and break? (By slow decay) setting them back like 2years and millions of dollars

It's actually pretty clever when you get down to it. They counted on mechanical stress to get the job done over a long period of time in such a subtle way that unless you were directly looking for it, you'd never know it was happening.

You can be sure that once that got out, every intelligence agency and hacker group started doing their own studies and analysis of this type of attack.

I've read a few articles about theoretical ways to jump the air-gap.
Off the top of my head: a virus that changes the speed at which fans, printers, scanners, or any other ambient devices that produce sound to change the pitch they emit to form an ad-hoc modem that a target computer would pick up via its microphone.
All very wild and theoretical (until somebody actually pulls it off.)
(Imagine being the night security and walking in on vid related…)

You can't even trust video game news in America.

Attached: Facebook Fact Checkers.png (590x232, 30.78K)

Re: Stuxnet
For general information to anons first pic is how the centrifuge process works 2nd pic shows an actual array.
So you can see there is a lot of centrifuges and they are all controlled by PLC's programmable logic controllers.

Attached: uranium-enrichment-diagram.jpg (514x485 81.99 KB, 81.99K)

Crap here is the plant picture.

Attached: RTXE6BV-1024x704.jpg (1024x704, 209.16K)

Israel's framing Russia, Jews want Putin gone so they can destroy Syria and Iran. All the media (Jews) Dem party (Jew puppets) Rubio and Lindsay graham and most of the GOP (Jew agents and puppets.
DO NOT LET JEWS TURN AMERICA AGAINST ANY OTHER COUNTRY, ESP A WHITE ONE.
Under Obama this Jew psycho was ruthlessly attacking Russia Iran and Syria. David Cohen's his name and he went to senior position in the CIA after Obama left.

Endgame?

Attached: IT'S THE JEWS WANTING WWIII.JPG (584x595 53.22 KB, 65.52K)

Endgame

Attached: Endgame.JPG (612x635, 116.4K)

That's the biggest bunch of kike shit I have seen all day.
I fucking hate kikes.

Notice the "sorry YOU FEEL THAT WAY" manipulation. Pulling the facts down on the level of feelings. THIS is gaslighting. Complains about censorship by dictatorial means are declared a mental case.

While shadow banning in it self is a form of gaslighting, manipulating how someone experiance (or not) realty.

He was given fucking immunity.
ZOG will not do anything against ZOG.

The whole Imran Awan & kin extravaganza is much worse than Watergate or Mati Hari, ffs. I mean Pakistani nationals doing Congressional hard drives and software. WTF?.

Future historians won't treat America as a legitimate nation at this point in time. In fact those historians who go with a strict interpretation of what a nation state is… probably won't consider America to have been a nation since the WTC attacks on 9/11 2001 - which is when our ship of state got hijacked.

The hijackers are still on the ship's bridge.

pic unrelated

Attached: Putin black magic.jpg (480x437, 28.48K)

Southern Baptist brainwashing via Neo-Conservative platform.

>wsj.com/articles/russian-hackers-reach-u-s-utility-control-rooms-homeland-security-officials-say-1532388110
Is anyone else tired of all this Russia, Russia, Russia hysteria?
Russians this, Russians that… while the Democrats threaten the actual fabric of our democracy with their fucking schemes and soft coupe attempts.

I'm onto you, Vlad! Cortez 2020! #releasethepeetape

Even if the five-or-so major powers don't all have a zero-day exploit on this particular utility, it's a near-certainty that they all have one on some equivalent utility. This is why I use a mac, because there are no viruses, only winblows has viruses

Attached: 23c6a4950f12f2fa5993f7463de8851863241225662bda13274ea487bc071bed.png (560x346, 221.6K)

Nice bait but I don't fall for it.

sage

Autism.

WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EURASIA GOY OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1466629003746-2.jpg (296x365, 101.21K)

Bump…Eurasia and everybody & everything else.