Happening: COHEN EDITED TRUMP TAPE

BREAKING NEWS Rudy Guiliani Drops Massive Bombshell: COHEN CROPPED AND EDITED THE TAPE!!! (Investigation Underway)

youtu.be/wEGfUb6GvDM

Source: twitter.com/TrumpsXmasList/status/1023411247411286016

Attached: rudy-giuliani-.jpg (481x267, 21.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/29/giuliani-president-trump-has-recordings-of-dozens-of-journalists-discussing-him-with-michael-cohen/#more-152319
archive.fo/G131I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean Kikel Mohen?

Attached: e365bbc6fb740be7b924ad74fa057172d710a3ec9dd64fec626be8c89af474f5.jpg (579x723, 88.95K)

this better not be another "justice ginsberg is dead" thread

nah

looks to be legit

rudy sent the real tape to fox news retard

IKTF

OH SHIT

Attached: itz_comin.jpg (800x800, 265.46K)

How is this a happening? A traitorous neocon claims that a recording, which was irrelevant in the first place, was edited?

And they keep trying to tell me kikes are supposed to be smart. He flipped, likely taking a bribe, to deliver this?

Attached: 2293200868f43681f470da312695b7dc211ee59d72256bd7ddf76f07d69d01eb.jpg (1675x1005, 136.17K)

stop trying to slide the fucking pedo hunt threads you retard shill

Bumping this shit thread just to trigger this perv. There must be a 8ch board for catholics you can spam your fantasies too.

Attached: 3c3.png (837x410, 231.68K)

nice projection retard

This is getting hella slid. Needs a sticky.

get the fuck out you homo

wew you are a hella big faggot

The guy that helped cover up 911 and gave firemen faulty equipment is (((/ourguy/)))

YAY

I think you might be the only person here that knows about Urban Moving Systems, a totally patriotic company

the Cohen evidence is compromised, and will be inadmissible, not that there is anything on it.
It shows Mueller malicious prosecution as well.
But Mueller's mission isn't to prosecute for crimes, it's to stir up an impeachment, and the Senate isn't a real court.

why are you posting your cringey twitter and labeling it "source"

Attached: meme-war-cringe.png (740x767, 858.08K)

We want to support Trump. But this is his lawyer? " So Michael Cohen's uncle Morton Levine's social club was the headquarters of Russian organized …" I can write off allot of negatives because he sas the right things. But this is not the friends I would keep.

The Smart "Jewish master race meme" is a lie.

Attached: Jew IQ myth 2.jpg (1680x1050, 671.87K)

This is a Golden Opportunity for red pill tape edit memes.

They weren't friends, it was his lawyer and he seems to have been pretty effective in that role.

The "lawyers are scum" meme didn't appear out of nowhere.

Well that's the best news I've heard all week.

Attached: 04f2e2e31196a1a678df5d92ae5a96ecd1ca472c0d855ad531ac458061832668.gif.jpg (200x150, 9.94K)

Hes sewering his own reputation so they dont pull a manafort on him. Now hes completely useless and pointless to intimidate.

Trump never has to directly hang his enemies, he lets them go about their business while they tie the noose and hang themselves

If he did that could be interesting, but Giuliani fucked up once before so I'll give it a week.

That explains a lot.

Giuliani casually dropping, during an NBC interview, that he (and by extension Trump) has recordings between Cohen and "dozens of reporters" talking about the presidency, the reporters' intentions, and opinions. Straight up says Cohen mislead reporters and recorded them while claiming that he wasn't. Bombshell released at 4:00. Cohen was a trap the whole time.

Here's an article that goes more in-depth on the situation and also hints it may connect to a recent meeting between the publisher of NYT and the White House. The video linked in the article is the embed.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/29/giuliani-president-trump-has-recordings-of-dozens-of-journalists-discussing-him-with-michael-cohen/#more-152319
archive.fo/G131I

Stop bumping this crap.

Bumped and checked. Toppest of keks

Bump, nigger

Attached: D3DFDC78-7CA9-47A0-885F-D334A86DB666.jpeg (736x563, 106.13K)

(checked)

Attached: delicious.jpg (598x375, 44.8K)

saved

To add to your image debunking Jewish IQ.

Attached: jew iq is bullshit.jpg (902x2268, 1.37M)

You DO know (((he))) helped cover up 911, gave firemen faulty radios, tried to benefit from 911 politically, and assure (((Larry Silverstein))) got his shekels

You DO know (((he))) helped cover up 911, gave firemen faulty radios, tried to benefit from 911 politically, and assure (((Larry Silverstein))) got his shekels

WOMP
O
M
P

Attached: BAS_MAGA5_pounded in the butt by my own butt_themovie.png (1228x953, 327K)

(checked)

These.
Guiliani is a POS traitor 9/11 coverup faggot but this is breddy gud salt drilling material and de-legitimises leftyfaggots and muh drumpf is x shills even more. Hence why they were bumping the shitty 'could be' iran thread just before.

Anyone here knows that or should but the fact it debunks other faggotry is useful. When your enemy makes a mistake and all..

Attached: 77gubk5e34xz[1].png (654x498, 291.46K)

you sound salty

Checking salt dubs+trips

Specifically he's claiming that the recording is cropped/stopped at a bad time. He's not claiming any further editing. Not exactly HAPPENING material.
Faggots.

Attached: HappeningCon4.gif (320x176 21.91 KB, 9.7M)

Based fucking Rudy. How NYC retards had a problem with him a mayor is beyond me. The guy saved that city from becoming what San Francisco is today–shit and homeless in the street everywhere–over a decade ago.

And how exactly was it edited?

A lot of people bitch about him supposedly "covering up" 9/11, but I don't really see how a mayor could have done anything to contribute to a cover up that was occuring at the highest levels of government. Maybe they're blaming him for not securing samples of the steel independent of NIST? I don't get it.

this story is getting ever more ridiculous, almost like they're just seeing what people are going to believe at this point

So this huge investigation is going on, his office gets tossed and then he gives a tape to the media ? And then it turns out to be edited ?

Anyone, ANYONE who thinks that MUELLER (and the people behind him) hasn't come up with or COULDN'T come up with real dirt on Trump would have to be a moron, and vice versa. Which makes the whole thing a fucking CHARADE.

And fuck the faggot who helped cover up 9/11 and has no intention of any redemption arc over it.

Attached: happening time.webm (1280x720 516.74 KB, 247.73K)

New Yonker's blame 9/11 on absolutely everyone they don't like. It's like a meme.

great organic conversation dude, no one can tell you're a shill with down syndrome, you're doing great keep it up

Why should a serious lawyer be taping clients without consent, and then passing them around?

I have no idea, an esoteric belief system or just part of an insane script ?!?!?!

Brock won't hire Downies like me. He believes I should've been aborted.