How high up the ladder is McCain?

Did you know he went to address the house of commons March of 2016?

Why the fuck choose McCain to handle something like that?

I can't find a single corroborating witness to his Military "career" making me believe the POW story is a complete fabrication. I don't think he served a day.

McCain owns a shit ton of land across the southern border, has access to SigInt through the Marshalls service, has a Rothschild sitting on the border in Yuma as mayor, major donor / Federal Prison Bureau, Speaks fluent Spanish due to growing up in Panama, flies planes, McCain Institutes… wtf are they and why are they located so oddly????

There is something very odd about Senator No Name.

Is he the top of the ladder here in US?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-29 STATEMENT BY SASC CHAIRMAN JOHN McCAIN ON MEETING WITH UNITED KINGDOM HOUSE OF COMMONS DEFENCE MEMBER[...](1).png (986x642, 318.2K)

He's in the CFR with Rockefellers.

McCain is a Deepstate/Military Industrial complex asset. He gets paid approximately 600 million per year by military contractors and is a high ranking member of the Senate armed services committee. The same committee that is supposed to work for the interests of soldiers is the same committee that helps keep the U.S. in continuous war.

Attached: mccain.png (480x481, 388.62K)

You have a containment board.

If he reports directly to the House of Commons, might he be the head of the Deepstate/MIC?

He's not the head of the Deepstate, just a pawn of it. One could argue that the CIA as a whole is who runs the deepstate and forms the shadow government. There may be a "leader" running the show but if there was they wouldn't want their identity known.
Even he's too high profile. He's definitely a bad guy and one of the major people working for the enemy but the fact that he gets blamed for everything seems like a smoke screen to distract from the actual string pullers. I wouldn't be surprised if Soros was just something like a high ranking Lieutenant and that there were people out there even pulling his strings.

Also, even the American shadow government is a pawn of international banking interests like the IMF and World Bank.

He isn't dead yet?

Not even Soros has a battleship named after him (or his father).

Attached: USS-John-S.-McCain.jpg (2048x1152, 113.53K)

Satan keeps his minions alive for as long as possible before he takes their souls.

Meh, that's more or less symbolic because McCain was in the military. It wouldn't make sense to have the "U.S.S. Soros" since he's not a natural born U.S. citizen and has never served in the U.S. military. Once again, McCain is pretty low ranking in the world of New World Order officials. That applies to most publicly elected officials. The real string pullers are the people we've never seen or never heard of, many of which are probably Jews, however anyone, assuming they're wealthy and well connected enough can be apart of their system. In terms of dynasties I'd guess that the Rothschilds are pretty high ranking considering they come from an ancient banking family. Although sometimes I even wonder if all of this even goes beyond groups like that.
I'm not saying it's true or not but I've sometimes wondered if extraterrestrials might even have a hand in the way things are playing out. They even say that President Eisenhower met up with these creatures at one point and they told him how they want the world to be run unless we want to risk our destruction as a species.

more fuckery in regards to McCain

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-29 John McCain’s claim he has ‘nothing to do with’ the McCain Institute.png (1209x6828, 1.19M)

Hubris knows no limits

I think the real string-pullers are parading around as every day characters and get off on being out in the open.

Just like the pedophilia shit has little to do with attraction to kids and more to do with fucking/defiling what, in-turn, we idolize. It's a power play knowing that they tossed out the 13yr old Mylie Cyrus and Justin Bieber while an entire generation of peasants dreams about them.

Can't add posts, can only view

They wouldn't be string pullers if it were that simple. They need operational security to bring about their agenda and that's hard to achieve with a high profile. The ones engaged in actual operations are people in the intelligence agencies like the CIA, MI6 and Mossad with central banks acting as their financial arm and the NSA acting as their eyes and ears. All the while, larger international groups like the world bank and IMF wielding influence over these groups.

Attached: smoking man.jpg (400x300, 16.94K)

That sounds like a problem for you and your containment board.

Attached: With Jews You Lose.png (396x445, 260.54K)

Hasnt mccain been absent from the senate floor for who knwo show long but he can meet with the UK house of common members?

No joking, that's the best I've seen him look in 30 years.

To be fair, it was over 2 years ago he went and met with them. I just can't wrap my head around why he was the one to go? I'm missing something that I'm not sure I know the question to.

It's this. Alphabet agencies are simply handed down mandates from groups and people who we will never know about.

saging for a shit thread

that would be convenient, wouldn't it?

Go fuck yourself

He's right though in the sense that we don't know who many of these people are. Not everything is black and white. If it was that simple we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

Rothschild means red shield

Q-LARP is a proven jewish hoax. Don’t Q-LARP here.