CONFESSIONS OF A SAUDI PRISONER IN YEMEN

Emirati officer named Hitler. He would chant ‘Do you know who I am? I am Hitler…Hitler!’ when he would walk on our bare bodies after lining us up and forcing us to lie down.”

kek

archive.fo/ixGcg

Attached: saudi-torture-1.jpg (702x414, 72.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/08/iran-death-stoning-adultery
meforum.org/articles/other/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/thomaswictor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FULL

Attached: screencapture-archive-fo-ixGcg-2018-07-29-06_36_01.png (1680x11993, 4.42M)

Based!

i totally forgot that theres a war in yemen

Yeah, Trump doesn't mention it much at his rallies.

Why do sandniggers like sodomy so much?

Reminds them of their childhood

You could say its tradition, or a cultural difference

The ones that act all holier than thou are usually the most depraved, ergo. "semites".

Anal sex is pretty big in the arab world, they'll never tell you that though.

Saudi Arabia is shit at war so they had to hire the white mercs. How awkward is that?

Attached: private soldiers fighting for Saudi Arabia.PNG (874x569, 931.96K)

Saudisraelis have zero right to complain about human rights in any capacity kek

kys

Genetic proximity to Jews.

In this situation it's either faggotry or faggotry and trying to be 'dominant' bullshit that they use there. Cultural difference.
knew an ex-syria merc (the usual suspects) who was captured by locals, chained to a post in a small village and beaten/thrown shit at/raped etc by the village then thrown in a big ass pitthey escaped when one of their buddies got a tip off a few weeks later and came by at night to get him out he killed the entire village, anakin style. no bs.

And why do these "white mercs" fight for fucking Saudis? How can Europeans save their peoples when their peoples are whores for money that will do absolutely anything? These mercs COULD be fighting to save their own homelands, assuming they even have a homeland. Traitors, traitors everywhere.

Yeah, nah. They are Peruvians supplied by Defion (bottom of the PMC barrel), who get paid $50 a day to serve as targets for Houthi IEDs. No sane merc would touch that job with a ten-foot pole. Especially considering that they are used to cushy jobs like doing PSD in Afghan/Iraq and guarding ships going through the Gulf of Aden. Jobs that pay ~$500 a day.

t. know a lot of people in the industry

This, kek.

Most of the mercs Saudis employ are shit in combat. If you have not, go check out some Houthi videos, you will see sandal-wearing midgets owning these faggots, they're usually dead, if not about to be, or running from a blown up/burning vehicle or stuck in base most of the time.
But this has not helped them hold territory lately.. they can't win an all out war.

Attached: 2018-03-09_-_Houthi_video_footage_of_ambushes_in_Northern_Yemen.webm (854x480, 10.4M)

Are they out of minds? Being paid $50 daily to be lambs for them.

it dey kulcha

Attached: 1ac67a97be3411308a34d51dad54416b2388dc17fcb2a16593c85107c0143382.png.jpg (255x227, 9.43K)

Thats their job.

Tired of peaceful living, that and they're usually from shitty backwaters themselves. Most pmcs work as security on ships or for some rich yuppie. Its better pay for fuck all work

$50 a day is more than enough to live like a king in Peru, and these guys are desperate. They completely suck at warfare, though; European and American mercs who had worked with them in Afghanistan told me that even Ugandans hired for kitchen and static guard duties were better.

Still, white mercs are not a rare sight in UAE and KSA, although not at the battlefields. They train the Emiratis' and Saudis' sorry excuses for armies and collect fat paychecks. Not that it makes much difference - Arabs are notoriously shitty soldiers, training or not.

I remember seeing a video of Houthi teenagers taking over a Saudi combat outpost/patrol base.
Throwing money at shit doesn't make it good, the Saudi Houthi war is proof of this.

I was wondering the same thing:

Why is that Saudi woman being stoned by Shiites? Why is she wearing face paint? Why is this in Brussels?

Oh, this is why; it's a kike protest against the evil Iranians stoning their native whores:
theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/08/iran-death-stoning-adultery

The Cyberreich demands care and precision, Faggot-OP. Your performance here has been a disgrace.

Literally Hitler

delet this

Attached: gccsupercommandosarereal.jpg (400x400, 55.27K)

Can't expect good soldiers from a bunch of backstabbing sand people

Attached: giphy.gif (496x241, 626.89K)

DELETE THIS

Attached: fiftyyearsaheadoftherestoftheworld.jpg (720x540, 214.75K)

I knew rooting for the Yemenis was the right thing.

Does the truth offend you faggot?
meforum.org/articles/other/why-arabs-lose-wars

Attached: 8bd83a08f41ca2e6927a1d9e36ec5df547e4a8ab650b0cd859b1a13d3941e88b.png (1160x1100, 750.84K)

mines bigger

Attached: DCIM_20940589658652161.jpg (736x492, 106.93K)

I'm not sure why you're posting cartoons, but I'm the only one who's done the research and all the EVIDENCE shows that the Gulf Cooperative Council, that is, Arabs, have become the most effective and secretive fighting force in the history of the world with technology that's 50 years beyond everyone else. Hypersonic jets, unmanned microdrones, thermobaric fuel-air explosive microwarheads and a flamerifles which can burn a man out in seconds.

You didn't do the research, I DID. You're just a bunch of cruel children who think they know something about the world.

That's a toy gun. Mine shoots .357 SIG. All I need is one shot. We'll both go to God together and see who He likes more.

Attached: advancedGCCflamerifle.jpg (1200x709, 49.26K)

Don't forget that they use toothpaste as lube too.

t. former military who had to do conveys with the stupid shits

man why do boomers fucking worship the gulf sandniggers so much? Every time one of their princes tips well here it gets evening coverage with the hosts practically creaming themselves over it.

PMC's will fight for whoever pays the most. They are mercs and money moves them.

I though that they were columbians

Impressive pasta, sounds like the cuck himself.

Bump

neat video user

it will be nice if the toothpaste is laced birth control to render their inbred balls sterile.

You seem pretty retarded. All thier best equipment is Russian or American. And except based Assad which was under Iranian military command Arabs suck balls. Who led the rebels? Sauidi and friends and Assad has almost won the war now.

wtf I love emirati oilniggers now

Attached: aesthetic houthi.jpg (500x658, 49.24K)

Collect yourself mate, clearly a funpost

(checked)
He's just making fun of the e-celeb he posted pictures of in his previous posts.

Attached: trump_kid.jpg (480x570, 65.52K)

What's his name ? I remember him from somewhere.

twitter.com/thomaswictor

how many of those weapons were made in the middle east (excluding israel) abdul?

1. its not a saudi prisoner but a yemeni citizen which expressed some patriotism for his own country, the right for each country to be patriotic and independent is something which the united states was founded upon. you could argue the single most important aspect of american culture was its freedom of its own religion,government and independence from the united kingdom.

2. the saudi led coalition is a group which includes the uk and usa and so lets name the whole group as defined on wikipedia:

"Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia[1]
United Arab Emirates UAE[2]
Bahrain[2]
Kuwait[2]
Qatar (until 2017)[2]
Egypt[2][3]
Jordan[2]
Morocco[2]
Senegal[4] (soldiers not yet deployed in 2016[5])
Sudan[2]
Tunisia[2]
Supported by:
United States[6][7][8]

U.S. Navy[9] (logistic support and assistance with the naval blockade[10][11] of Houthi-held territories)
United States Army[12]
United Kingdom (training, intelligence, logistical support, weapons, and blockade)[13][14][15][16]
Australia (weapons sales, joint-naval exercises)[17][18]
Turkey[19]
Canada (weapons sales)[citation needed]
South Korea[20]
Malaysia[21][22]
Indonesia[citation needed]
NATO
Brazil (weapons sales)[23] [24] Logistical support:
Bosnia and Herzegovina[citation needed]
Croatia[citation needed]
Pakistan[citation needed]
Djibouti[25]
Eritrea[citation needed]
Somalia[26]
France[27][28][29]"

3. the israelis generally side with the emiratis and saudis so hitler would generally be on the iranian/yemeni side.

should have but trump is a cuck unfortunately to big money and oil and that means the saudis.

Recently I found 50 years old newspaper in the old shack. It had article about Yemen war going. lol. Something never changes.

Attached: 24324.jpg (1733x911, 643.7K)