Anti-Brexit cucks say there will be food and medicine shortages

Army 'on standby to deliver food and medicine' if no Brexit deal is reached

web.archive.org/web/20180729161702/https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/army-on-standby-to-deliver-food-and-medicine-if-no-brexit-deal-is-reached-a3898761.html

Attached: Theresa May confirms that the government is stockpiling food and medicine as she tries to .mp4 (588x574 454.04 KB, 259.53K)

>(((oy gevalt))) don't leave the EU, there'll be riots and death and no new episodes of Game of Thrones.
As if the jew will let Brexit happen.

Theres lots of coutries out there which will sell you food so thats not a big deal.
Why buy 'Danish Bacon' from the EU, that was produced in Argentina and labelled in Denmark. When you can buy it directly from Argentina?

There might be medicine shortages in the EU if they cant buy from the UK.

You're missing the latest threat. As if staying in the EU while letting in hoards of subs doesn't have this effect.

Attached: ukip.png (592x457, 280.82K)

Well it look like shit is about to hit the fan faster than we thought.

Read this!

Attached: 2018-07-29_UK_Unrest.png (624x2133, 935.04K)

If they tried to back out of Brexit I think a lot of people would be on the streets protesting but there wouldnt be much violence.
Its not like when the blacks in london riot and they burn everything down because they have no stake in society.

This is a bi-product of mass importing freeloaders.

Attached: 9921c2be06d2410acf4b15513f08a31243dacb82d8cda04ef07fdfac2add3c27.jpg (600x600, 87.27K)

That's not the point anymore. The point is to make the jew use hard power, instead of his typical soft power faggotry. Make the people see him.

Attached: 1487157777790.jpg (320x262, 83.77K)

I can’t take any of this seriously (meaning: at its word) because bongs are outright arrested for saying anything like this on social media. The only way this is still up (if it was ever even real at all) is if it’s a government operation designed to sow dissent and confusion.

>(((coincidentally))) timed to go off right when brexit happens
who could have been behind this

Exactly user. Push the kike to the point of no return. Just stand them in front of the cliff and watch them jump off.

Very good point.

Fuck that, we'll send them food if EU starts fucking with them. We got you bros.

Jews sure know how to run things.

They truly believe their citizens are idiots, don't they?

Attached: WTF.gif (500x281, 388.01K)

What makes this one different than the thousands of others "its happening guys" warnings of the past decade?

Well Britbongs are you just going to take this? Are you going to roll over and die like the rest of the world expects you to? Or are you going to stand up to your own government for the first time in almost 400 years and show us all that there's still at least one pair of working balls on that rainy little island?

Brits don't deserve Democracy, they don't even have it. Not killing their aristocracy was their last mistake that would doom them all.

read what … so post of a raving trouble maker

this post was put in aother thread that was of similar ilk

"oh know there is going to be killings on mass …. feel the fear"

Tommy Robinson is in prison, jews cant make trouble while locked up. There is nothing to fear.

their aristocracy looks like its killing itself

You don't get it, they're killing everyone, that's the problem. Before they were just killing shitskins overseas across the Empire and the British working class at home, now they have to bring everyone down with them.

At this point I'd take it the EU would be threatening to cause these diseases to happen as retaliation for leaving.
Jesus fucking christ, just let Ebola get into the area and devestate some of the niggers and mudslime population already.

Attached: disgust for grumps.jpg (393x349, 61.71K)

This is just a bunch of people talking on the internet.

Does anyone here seriously still believe in one of the most broken systems out there.

Democracy is overrated

Who the fuck falls for this shit?

Attached: 0c49ac90b1c717fa60953998fc0d00a5e61613fcedd375281c98a8d3d6451310.jpeg (640x480, 38.65K)

That fat fuck is so damn disgusting

/thread

joking, pls continue

Democracy is what got us into this mess in the first place.

Off topic, but you shouldn't be eating bacon. (((They))) are killing you with the nitrates they add to processed meat.

You could pretty much cast that as an Orc in any fantasy movie.

When trade stop, war starts. They should make plans to brake UK blockade and for eventual escalation. But UK military today is joke, including navy.

I miss orc posting. That was a fantastic meme and you guys should have posted it all across the UK and some quotes directly from tolkien about how he felt about racemixing for example. How will faggot potter fags even compete with the man who invented the fantasy genre?

The fuck do they mean blockages at ports, is the EU going to blockade Britain if they don't kowtow?

Checked.

Attached: 886[1].jpg (680x526, 50.24K)

Attached: homer[1].jpg (398x599, 114.02K)

Tulip bacon is Danish. It is produced in Denmark, from Danish pork. You don't seem to understand just how descriptive product labels have to be to sell in the EU.
In the scenario you describe, the label would read something like:
Same applies to all other meats.
As for the topic at hand, obviously it's all boogyman scare tactics, but the goyim will believe it.

Reminder that in the weeks before the Port Arthur Massacre which was staged by the Australian government to bring in gun control, the authorities of Port Arthur ordered custom-built mobile morgue with 16 person capacity.
If these morgues are really being ordered then the govt has a false flag planned.

testing timestamp

These motherfucking kikes.

Attached: kotnoblininosmetana.jpg (1280x960, 105.76K)

All plagues would knock off the wrong people (nogs packed tightly in cities) so they'll never do it.

Attached: Delicious.gif (350x200, 834.72K)

Every failing of past and present government policy will be blamed on Brexit for the next 10 years at least.

(checked)
Sadly its probably White people who are doing everything in their power to prevent the spread of such diseases. Such Whites are loosing sleep and ruining their relationships with their families just to make sure non-whites aren't killed off by natural forces.

In that way, the Whites of these places are spearheading the assault against nature for the intended purpose of allowing their own replacement by a species which cannot survive on its own.

This is pure fearmongering, this people want so much brexit goes bad.
Also, i bet they are prepared to make brexit be so terrible that makes people accept super state intervention.

Uk is fucked, totalitarim is in the next corner, good luck for you brits

For a minute there I thought the title said "Anti-Breitbart cucks". Most who are against Kikebart are libtards and Marxist useful idiots who still somehow think they're NatSoc and think (((Milo))) is a White man. And of course Zig Forums hates those kikes, too for obvious reasons.

I past that image up thinking it was an shoop. Your post made me open it. Holy fuck, just holy fucking fuck.

Attached: 6275e8a819a970454b684a7364222385d138d9f58cae6b226f2962ada4263236.jpg (629x900, 76.29K)

its panic, these headlines have been around for the last two years. they are trying to shame those who voted. even before people had voted the shaming began, i didn't vote because i didn't want to be judged for years on it like a pariah.

but its all the boy who cried wolf really, ill believe it when i see it.

kindly move to france with all of the other pansies

I'm gonna club you to death.

The Army would not yet turn on the British people. So the truth is that the traitourous wench has a Brexit deal in mind, probably already agreed, and wants to put it to a second referendum or at the very least get people to vocally complain to their MPs, to build up support for it in the party.

This is fearmongering in order to motivate people to vote for whatever capitulation they want to present as sucess which is likely the equivalent of no Brexit whatsoever but will be presented as "the best Brexit deal we could have hoped for" v. "lions and tigers and bears oh my!".

Don't you need to own a permit for one of those in the UK?

Kill yourself. Not even joking.

The slime that oozes from these people, I wonder that they are human. If the traitor goes ahead with her literal betrayal of the expressed democratic will of the people then the government has no moral right to govern, it truly is illegitimate. The mask will not have slipped but cracked. Then all it takes is an unforsen societal shock to cause it to break and they will need The Army to protect them, but they won't get it all.

Only a childless woman could do such evil to the future.

Papa Nurgle just loves to give his gifts!

Attached: Nurgle and Ebola Chan.jpg (2550x3300, 516.04K)

1 underage boy has been deposited into your account, Ahmed

Brits voted to leave EU and EU are keeping them from leaving. How undemocratic of them.

Silly bongs, you just have to make illegal the shortage of food and medicine.
Ban tactical shortages.

Do you have a loicence for that, mate?

Madagascar closes the port to avoid contagion.
Why won´t the UK.

Does somebody remember the thread of a UK Truck Driver a couple days ago where he warned us that portable morgues are being distributed all over the UK and nobody knows about it except the truck driver who NOBODY dives a shit about and the army?
Can somebody put up a link or tell me what to ctrl F on catalog to get to the thread? have been searching for half an hour it seems the thread (((dissappeared)))

fuck democracy, look where it got the West. NatSoc is the way

gross. spoiler that shit

She looks sneaky as fuck in this video. Any neurotypical anons want to weigh in?

Attached: 27c2995603bcff1fe151d3aea7027a1d180d4de1767a10438af8b0a7e32966dc.jpg (753x707, 53.06K)

It will be a bad deal. Even if it isn't, were still technically in the EU until 2023 and I wouldn't be surprised if the date moves back because of (((complications))). Or some big false flag to really hit home the MUH SOLIDARITY, LETS STAY. Also, immigration was the issue for Brexit and has been the issue for years. If/when we leave, immigration will not change and in fact become worse. Hundreds of thousands today, a good chunk of which are European, watch that number be almost entirely Pakistani, Jamaican, Indian etc. after we leave.

Fuck off, pleb