Race wars imminent in the EU

Ok guy this is it folks. Better get your passport ready. This is how and why, it's about to go down.

TPTB wanted to postponed the Race war for as long as possible for maximum carnage! But they have to move fast now. Syria is about to be stable enough to repatriate theirs refugee.

Italy are turning the invader back, and the Syrian Government are calling for the refugee to come back home. They cannot let this happen! But it is happening anyway.

They have active cell already all over the EU waiting to be activated. We have all seen the massive weapon cache that are being found all over the EU in the Hand of Islamist. They are not there just for fun you know… Since they have achieve critical mass they will trigger the race war now.

They are about to loose control in France and the UK first. After that all bet are off. It's going to be a blood bath! They are going to be activated all at the same time in multiple major city inside each country. No matter what they try the military and security force will be overwhelm in a few week.

Sauce: en.alalam.ir/news/1787134

en.alalam.ir/news/1787134

reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-raids/german-police-raid-places-linked-to-suspected-islamist-militant-seize-guns-idUSKBN1CU0W3

thelocal.de/20171025/police-seize-large-weapons-stock-in-raids-on-islamist-scene-in-berlin

I could go on and on……..

Attached: 2018-07-29_UK_Unrest.png (800x417 109.28 KB, 154.97K)

Bump because of that image, wow. Temporary morgues, eh? That's quite eerie to say the least, it says plenty about the situation to come. I have a bad feeling about what not only the government is planning, but what those goddamn sand niggers and regular niggers are up to.

Reminds me of those millions of black plastic coffins fema was storing. I wouldn't try predicting what the government has in mind since they train for everything and try to prepare for everything. So far nothing has come from the fema stuff, but I do know this I wouldn't be defending the government or police if SHTF.

Good. Sand niggers are too low IQ to delay gratification, so they will want to wage war now instead of wait for a proper demographic shift and more favorable numbers. Some are so deluded they think they sre the majority already since they never leave the ghetto.

The UK scenario is an odd one. I suspect it'd be more of a civil war than people think. In that I do not buy that the old firms here are unarmed. The question remains however "When?"

From the beginning these fucking sand-niggers were only in European countries to be the army of ZOG. And as usual, retard leftists thought only with their feelings, and let them come right in.
When the shit does hit the fan, don't save the traitors. If you know they're leftist, let them be raped and murdered. They brought it on themselves and they deserve it.

CRACKDOWN NOW NOW NOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Even Hitler converted the German communist.

This is sadly nothing new. Weapons and men to wield them have been pouring into the continent for a good decade I bet.

This also been going on with USA too, FEMA coffins and the like. Worrying to say the least. With the Jews losing control of the narrative and too many whites waking up and having enough of Tyrone and Jamal's shit, they're perhaps seeing the writing on the wall. Crash our countries with no survivors.

The Trigger will be when you start seeing "Refugee" being send back to Syria, Libya etc….

Attached: Slav_Magic.webm (648x480, 2.02M)

Attached: 00BF48D0-C894-4EB3-8639-BAB7BCEEC708.jpeg (816x816, 258.43K)

Will military action be used to force those governments to accept them back? I don't see them doing it willingly.

Attached: pumped_up_keks.webm (854x480, 2.13M)

Waiting for the Swedecucks to either fight back or take it up in the ass. Half of the total population is now immigrants, 30% of them are unemployed, but the greatest thing about the Swedes is they are fucking lowering the retirement age while making you work to death funding your pension and social welfare for the culture that will replace you.

So fuckin ready to crack nigger skulls and throw their carcasses from a plane over Pissrael.

Indeed, since it was an agreement between their original shitskin nations and the EU to take ALL their criminal filth, part of that agreement was that there would be no repatriation of this shithole filth to their own nations of origin. Face it Europeans these are dead men walking. The nations of their origin got to empty out all their prisons and criminal facilities INTO EUROPE and the USA…there is no going back for any of this filth.

They say that the germane military has to use broom handles because there's not enough guns.

What happened to all of those cold war guns?

I don't understand why he yells an announcement of who he is…wouldn't it be better to stay quiet and kill more before they understood what was happening and took cover?

I don't know man. The Rot is so deep in the EU I have little hope for them. I'm afraid that their depleted and badly equip military will be able to do much. Not on the scale of multiple city being taken in the same country on the same day!

Attached: Syrian war almost over.png (940x529 287.89 KB, 124.71K)

Yeah but with all the whites filling up the trailers, who will the stinkies have left to rape?

Sounds like more project fear. "If we stayed in the EU the subs would leave you alone!". The entire "don't provoke them or they'll lash out" stance is whats wrong with these animals. Go for it.

Melted down and turned into bicycles.

With the far right rising faster than ever in Europe it was only inevitable.

Well Germany is mostly jews posing as 'Germans' at this point anyway…but the few ACTUAL Germans need to be pulled out of there, we need their genetic stock for increased diversity within our own people…I know that they are 'domesticated' but there might still be some viable DNA and intellect that can be bred out of them and into the more adventurous and warlike (true german) people of the USA

Yeah I better do. Do you guys from Western Europe accept Slavic volunteer corps? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to remove some kebab.

so why do you think its going to happen , some dudes have weapons????

but why now, OP you are worse than the x22 report

(checked)
I've heard a ton of rumors along with some esoteric reasoning as to why germany is doing what its doing. I think it's long-term strategy post-WW2 is along the Yockeyian thinking. Intentionally crippling their military to cozy up to Russia and prevent the U.S. from having any real military power on the continent if a war actually broke out. It's in case the U.S. doing the stupid shit they do actually provoke one it's a way for them to kick the U.S. off the continent once and for all. Muslims are just a fifth column used to revive the fighting spirit of Europe that's necessary after it was killed in WW2.

I heard this not only when I was in Germany in the mid-2000's but from other places since that after the defeat in WW2 Germany had a ton of weapons caches built throughout the country hidden in the event of a war. Who that's for and for what exact purposes (Russia, U.S., race war, etc) I don't know.

Kike detected.

Those caches were and still are for a coup the moment the occupiers went away, the problem is the occupiers never went away.

And they never will without being killed to the last man. Every single US service member, active duty and retired/discharged, need to be exterminated.

so what does a UK user do at this point?

Not sure why this is supposed to be 'shocking'…this is exactly what I would expect from semitic trash DNA and the footsoldiers of the jews/ZOG…I have been warning people about this very thing for YEARS AND YEARS, pretty much since the invasion started. It isn't like we don't have a 1,400 year history with islam invading Europe at the jews behest. Nice to have the jew INSIDE THE GATES of our nations since the jew betrayed us many times the last time when Islam was outside the gates. I think we need to exterminate all the jews (and their political arm) first this time from Europe even if we are taking loses from their islamic semitic brothers. This will free up capital and goods which can be liberally distributed among the nations that the jew has injured with their genocides. This will encourage them to perform THEIR OWN GENOCIDES in their nation when they see how much plunder the Earth's enemies have accumulated from the nations. ←-this is a good start anyway.

Hail victory

Just a collapse of the US government will suffice, that is all that is really needed. Nevermind current and former soldiers, they've got their purpose back home.

I have heard of this as well.

start stocking up on matchbooks and lead?

No, they don't.

wew lad did a Marine rape you or something?

You're not welcome here, zogbot.

lol, can you imagine all the niggers and arabs being armed? theyd start hopping around shooting wildly, dumping ammo, and shoot at eachother until UK is destroyed.

and all of them will be given to their new muzzie overloads to start blasting any germans that are left. Who do you think will fill the proposed EU army given that the numbers of whites registering in the military has dropped significantly throughout europe?

So, any new stories?

This. ZOG intended the death of the west to be a slow and painful death and ends in mixing and a final slaughter of whoever is left and refuses to mix.

Attached: ed593f3d7527fecc815077d708ab44cb66b4e0458eb6c316d463f3e1aa3c8f04.webm (488x272, 5.43M)

Who will the cops side with?
is there any way to kill banking jews?
Will the left side with muslims?
WIll they be killed?

Attached: antarctica.jpg (1600x791, 301.92K)

No cache weapons for you then. The few my family keeps care of are fairly impressive though I do have concern the old faust will blow up the user than the target of said user and the ammo given its last ditch shit.

ETHNO-GLOBE NOW

Just go look for them… But in the last years it look like those kind of arrest as stop……… Yeah right!

The security force are compromise as well.

We've all got our own weapons. We will be killing niggers, not associating with them.

Oh boy that is some fine marksmanship!

Joseph, is that you? Sounds like you…

Attached: black cube.jpg (2184x1456, 88.8K)

I haven't seen anything this week that makes me quite as proud of being white.

Where was this taken? 200 pounder goes cock out yelling "Abracadabra" and mowing down the brown. Glorious.

Who will the cop side with…

I don't know! 50%/50%

CHECKED

I know many Italy policemen are fascist and based, so they'll probably side with us. Don't really know about other countries though.

Attached: Pizza.jpg (844x511, 90.73K)

And he was a fool for doing so, behavioral predisposition is 93% inheritable just like all other traits. Purge these weaklings from the population, make a race filled with cruelty and hatred which can never again fall victim to these frailties. They imagine us to be monsters, lets show the kikes and shitskins how lacking in imagination they are, we should heap so much suffering on them that with their dying breath they beg us to be the Nazis they dreamed up rather than what we have become.

If our propaganda and their religiosity is weak, perhaps.

Never forget the religious angle. Would the more religious muslims side with the kike or would they carry out their prophet's last sermon and be a kike strike force. You see the kike embeds itself into muslim leadership because they have a similar look. We can embed the muslim into kike population centers using the same methods. Not for the purpose of sedition, as does the kike, but for the purpose of massacre.

Shouldn't he have added some powdered aluminum in a plastique form in between the striking strip and the powder? I wonder what that would have done…

Sounds lovely…I think no. There would be no purpose in having a race that was filled with cruelty and hatred once the war is done and the earth is purged of FILTH and EVIL. I mean you mights as well turn the planet over to the jews (since they are your ideal man, it seems). It is better for men to be able to put aside their emotions and fight than to be bred into a race without them. Besides, IDK about you, but I am dehumanizing myself so that I can turn it all over to the gentle and productive portion of our people when the extermination is finalized. My only purpose, to live and die, is to live and die so that they might live a better life. I am not going to live and die and fight so that I can turn it all over to a people who are no better than the jew.

Attached: 1519265384504.png (1080x1393, 152.25K)

JEEZ FUCK..will you ever come to grips with the idea that these two groups aren't on the same fucking side!!

FOR FUCKS SAKE…THEY ARE COOPERATING TOGETHER…THE JEWS INVITED THEM INTO EUROPE…THEY DON'T HATE THE JEW, THAT IS A SHIT SHOW TO ENTERTAIN YOU.

aren't = are

Not even once.
I will kill my real enemies when the time comes. Not risk my life fighting pawns of theirs.

Attached: 1509343266793.png (2054x1035, 1.31M)

I think he was trying to see if he could make a functioning cartridge using only matchheads as a propellant.

shut up amerimutt

You clearly do not understand Islam. There's a reason why Hitler had battalions of them. Black pill negro, it will happen as I have stated: those who are not religious will join the left, and will be little more than a burden. They won't be the suicide bombers the left needs. The religious will go for the kikes throat and do whatever is necessary to bring about the end of days in Mohammad's final sermon, in the manner of Mohammad's final sermon.

Meh…the kikes positioned themselves in a SEA of muslims on purpose…it was only after they began murdering and wholesale slaughtering shitskins (the way they have acted in Europe for the last 2,000 years) that their immediate neighbors went, wait a second…but that is as far as it extends…it is like saying that the Khazar House of Saud 'hates kikes' or DJT 'hates kikes' or the Queen of England (a kike herself) 'hates kikes' and those islamic retards are just dumb enough to do whatever their Imudmams tell them

Alright…but he could have tried out some really interesting household chemistry to advance the project. Just saying…

Wrong. The opposite in fact. This was why the kike Barbara Spencer and other CFR/Builderburg kikes were pushing islamic invasion to begin with in europe. Not just the syrian pipeline to get shekles, but to also promote religious and race wars in europe.

However Zig Forums has wanted it anyway. So there is no point trying to lie to us like we aren't already aware of your leader's plans. But the Zig Forums way is to also include killing the kikes and crypto kikes and shabbos goys in such a war. So you all do want to push it faster to make sure those that would be involved would still be against anti-semitism instead of waking up the populace to the jew.

Doesn't matter though, kikes are going to be eliminated eventually.

Attached: 555c90fe486bf50b0cb192adc8929c5fc3e59d1639ae49ce4b44c51a83cb5141.gif (219x255, 1.05M)

The possibility of killing god-chosen people exists, in the confusion caused by the civil war.
I'm not saying you should… just that it theoretically can happen.

No, the muslims will not fight against the jews in Europe.

Typical boomer propaganda (see pic) the next part goes that they have hidden nazi gold,that they will make a fourth Reich to try and conquer the world, and the current world leaders are all nazis.
Realistically Any weapon caches were seized after the war ( tech, underground bunkers, etc.) , the muslims are there to breed the Germans out of existence (as in plans the jews wanted post WWII), deals with Russia are to secure jewish interests using German resources & labor, and world leaders are jews.

Attached: jewpropaganda.jpg (1445x1604, 1.29M)

The ADL (Anti-Defamation League) president Abraham Foxman had a speech on August 25, 1998 in New York where he said:

and made them kill each other. We have effectively silenced criticism
of our affairs and we are the richest race of men on this earth… I speak
of the death of the White race. The complete removal of all means of
reproduction of the so-called Aryan race. Men, we now control the
destiny of this race. It is now time to make sure the White race becomes
extinct through miscegenation and having a virtually zero birth rate.
We have all enjoyed the vision repeated all over this world every day of
THE LAST WHITE CHILDREN playing with little dark children and knowing
that they are being set-up for their eventual destruction. We can ruin
the ancient pure blood of an Aryan child by convincing him or her of the
altruism of begetting interracial children. We must expose the race
mixing of the urban centers to the suburbs and rural areas of this
country. More aggressive programs to integrate these areas are now
underway through HUD. It is worth any price to annihilate the next
generation of White children. We want every White father to feel the
sting of having their children marry colored mates and produce biracial
children. We must use our power to discourage White men and women who
still persist in getting together from producing more pure White
children. They will be ostracized by not becoming part of the New
Society of all races. This will dissuade most of them. We will deal with
the less cooperative goyim by murder and imprisonment. Finally, we will
see the end of this White race. Impressionable White children will have
their minds molded into the agents of their own destruction. Already,
our efforts have succeeded in making the “men” of this race grovel at
our feet. Men, you and your ancestors have worked hard to make sure we
would have the power to hold the destiny of this race in our hands. Now
we have it. Perish Aryan Goyim!”

Show this to everyone who even remotely denies the existence of White Genocide.

fill those temp morgues with muzzies and niggers

Gee, the only 2 European nations with nuclear weapons.
Surely they won't (((disappear))) in the confusion or be used to cow other nations into submission…

I feel like the key to beginning the purge is for a brave Aryan to use a truck of peace against the invaders, setting a new high score and triggering them to act so forcefully that the Europeans have no other option than to exterminate them. It seems like the Europeans won't fight back unless they have zero options.

the question is, who, in the conflict, will be wise enough to take out the bankers and governments?
without chopping off the hydra heads the conflict will be endless.

Attached: hunter.jpg (1130x1600, 230.39K)

WTF is with this recent "you should totally start killing people" fad on Zig Forums? Where did you warmongering fuckers come from, anyway?

Langley, VA

Gimme a break, there's always some mass shooting/happening/cultural enrichment. And yet, Zig Forums was ALWAYS reasonable enough to not instigate.
The sudden change is both visible and worrying, especially when it's obvious this place is monitored by powers-that-be.

hilarious the way that the boomer normalfag conspiritard goes on with the
shit

Civil unrest can happen for lots of reasons. Like say, the UK government could make pedophilia legal (for muslims only, natch). Or maybe they're planning to announce that islam is now the new religion, and will proceed to convert all the big cathedrals and churches. Or maybe some other well-planned strategic move along these lines. Or maybe they'll just ouright fucking cancel Brexit and say "Fuck you!"
At least those all have some kind of plausible goal that can be accomplished. OP's thing about mulsims running rampant with guns isn't going to accomplish jack shit, other than make all the whites go 1488 and reverse every inch of progress the jews have been gaining for the past several centuries.

Attached: 1529141905953.png (320x200, 5.29K)

Is Europe's solution to wait until the other side instigates in 20 years when they are enormously outnumbered by the Saracen hordes?

That is some of the most sever boomer posting I've read. The amount of reaching is incredible.

Attached: 5aa.jpg (600x600, 53.9K)

Good, we can still win the racewar.

Sorry onld jew in the quote,
THERE IS NO JEW DNA
Thus, there is no jew race.
There are no jew Haplogroups or Haplotypes.
There is only the mixed race Arabs with Africa, Asian, and European dna groups. You think you are different from your Muslim neighbors but you are not. You are them.

Traitors deserve the rope.

I hate to be a downer, but I suspect that the habbening is not going down. Mass violence requires organization and historically, the jewish media has provided that leadership. Who is instigating and leading the carnage if not (((them)))?

Yurop here. Yes. The majority of fags we have the displeasure to share the land with are Sweden-tier impotent Politically Correct sheep.

Well, fuck you, guys. You were the first to bend over, shit on the law, and then welcome all to buttfuck you, and call everyone who disagreed bunch of words ending with -phobe.

So you're just going to wait to hand full control over to the invaders till they have superior numbers?
Native Swedes will be a minority in Sweden within 40 years according to a new study posted yesterday.

Oh really? Then please explain why Israhell uses DNA testing to admit jewish settlers?

Wow. So edgy. You're a really rad dude.

Obviously the NSDAP created weapons cashes for underground resistance in the event of defeat. The question is, are they still there? If the treasonous parasites found out about them, then they would have been secretly removed.
The trouble with ancient weapons cashes is that you'd need to have three generations of patriots maintaining a plan for 80 years. I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying it's a stretch.

Everyone has been jewed to some extent, user. Even the Jews have been Jewed.
If you go off and make enemies of everyone else, you lose.

Sounds like 4D chess wishful thinking to me. Great if real, however.

I wrote about this before but I fucking hate meme-europeans, I think abit bloodshed is needed for the average consumercuck to wake the fuck up. Anyway, I wrote something like this before on forchon:

One day a powerful imam will send Code Black to all imams in every mosque. They will all arm themselves with the help of hidden caches around cities. 1 terrorist can kill 30+ people, 2 terrorists can kill 150 people, but 30 terrorists hitting targets in planned and timed fashion will cause massive chaos. Imagine what 10.000 armed terrorists can do.

They will execute europeans openly on the streets that will be a river of blood. Nobody will be able to stop them because europeans dont believe in 2nd amendment. It will take 40 hours before military has mobilized and sieged the cities, where muslims will dig themselves into apertments, rape european women and execute european men. There will be failed hostage negotiations only meant to take up time, it will be a logistic nightmare.

Whatever i dont wanna write anymore on this subject, the weapons caches are everywhere, its going to get really bad, im too pissed to continue

t.swede

Accounts must be settled.

Boomers are a nigger tier plague on humanity. The entire 60's shit show happened under their watch and still they cling to old beliefs even with all the evidence to the contrary.

As for my people - we're on the side that's opposing this lunacy since the day #0. It's not that we'll be forced to take some special, violent measures to stay who we are. If the Yuropean Crisis would be a disease, we would be the guys who took precaution and never got sick.
As for the rest, then pretty much yeah. These politically correct impotent retards are gonna be probably replaced. Which brings us to…

Extinct, yes. They are one of many dead ends of evolution, soon to be replaced too. Suits them well, they are a disgrace in the eyes of their ancestors and traitors of the modern civilization. Fucking fifth column…

It's a Russian training exercise. He's shouting "Abrakadabra" which they use like our "Allah snackbar" etc.

Daily reminder: They want Whites to go on a genocide crusade against Islam to pave the way for Greater Zion. Nothing would make them happier and they will do anything to get it.

Attached: deathlifeolddeath.gif (479x551, 969.41K)

They're working with the muslims.

Attached: jews and mudslimes.jpg (691x510, 109.36K)

images related
planned as the center of the one world government for 2,000+ years

Attached: old testament details plan for one world government.png (305x287 209.09 KB, 28.58K)

in europe yes, in M-E, no, only some of them, and they will betray them as soon as possible