GANGLAND - White Nationalist Gangs Growing in USA -

"The massive rise in white nationalists groups across North Carolina has state officials concerned.''

Leader of the Special Operations and Intelligence Section of the state Department of Public Safety, Tony Taylor, told 'WRAL' on Friday the gang population in NC is steadily increasing. However, white supremacy groups are beginning to appear more often than the others.

“We’re not sure what’s causing it. It’s just a trend we’re starting to see, and we’re trying to figure that out,” Taylor added…

Gangland & Torch Burnings
The main gangs in the state are 'Crips', 'Bloods', 'Gangster Disciples' and 'Folk Nation'. (>all of the foregoing are non-White groups) Groups like the Aryan Nation and the Klu Klux Klan have expanded frequently… Studies revealed an increase of “in violence and violent behavior” according to DPS intelligence agent Russell Jackson.

954 Groups of Woke AF Whites
The Southern Poverty Law Center reported in February that hate groups have grown by four percent in the U.S. since 2017. 'Alt-right' organizations "increased from 784 in 2014 to 954 nationally in 2017."

"Over 32 White Nationalist groups of various kinds exist in North Carolina…"

"The growth of white supremacy fan sites and social media pages continues…"

wral.com/white-supremacist-gangs-growing-in-nc-officials-say/17711284/

>Riddle me this -→ As White advocates ranging from 'Red Ice' to Faith Goldy lose their PayPal accounts and other Jew-monopolized source$ of income, do 'Black-Market' profits from Crime offer an alternative flow of money for the 'Far Right'?

Attached: European Brotherhood Member.jpg (1024x689, 120.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coldnorth.com/owen/game/morrow/thirteen.htm
archive.is/slSKo
archive.is/2ZvWi
archive.is/ISdEL
archive.is/1A1Gn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blood and Honor members in Pennsylvania

Attached: Blood n Honor Penn.jpg (880x580, 176.47K)

So what, gangs are acceptable as long as it's just nogs and mexicans?

This used to be the all-white gang.

Attached: cops.jpg (474x474, 54.69K)

Good.

Attached: The Expected One.jpg (300x303, 15.83K)

Thats the way it has always been. Even a small gang of 6 whites is basically a small scale terror and assassin cell to the kikes and their pets. Even their existence makes the kike sweat hard at night worrying that one of them is under his bed.

It’s almost like whites are waking up…

Attached: E94F9333-7933-4FE0-9C64-58EE5F3DB6E7.png (300x300, 120.47K)

Attached: 008b289fa65c02962b0e6c638f2b32027f0cc27b39d2dcf4f93dc5fe9828fdc350.png (866x1200, 31.55K)

Just look at how hard these fucks went after the mafia throughout the decades. Now its "meh" attitude or worse even protecting them.

Put more of my faith in the individuals vs known/tracked groups.

It's fake news anyway. SPLC will claim that some individual guy who posts on Zig Forums is a "hate group."

No, that has always been the Jewish gang

That is mystery…

Attached: Ragnarök_3.jpg (958x775, 337.34K)

Know of a good group in central Ohio? I want to help.

But which are not FBI?

Sounds like an article written by a kike.

The only real "gang" that can be classified as white is really the bikers. Multiple biker gangs are almost exclusively white and don't have a problem with the racial attitude of their members.

Classifying pro-white groups as "gangs" is just utter ridiculous nonsense that could only come out of the mouth of a jewish language manipulator.

Reminder that all these “white nationalist groups” are obvious kike honeypots and glow in the dark. Unless the second Hitler comes around, the most damage we can do is as lone wolves who can’t be pinned to any organizations or groups that can just get shut down. Sadly, some people here don’t get it. Some of those honeypots include but are not limited to any alt-kike group like NPI or Identity Evropa, the NRM in Scandinavia, the NPD in Germany, Golden Dawn (which has recently gone quiet), CasaPound, etc.

Can’t believe I’m saying it, but Moarpheus was probably right.

Attached: 152B5AC1-863B-4C1D-A08E-1311B8F167E7.jpeg (1334x750, 85.45K)

Kill yourself you self fellating nigger.

Useful threads are dying for this shit.
This would normally be a normal thread, but we got work to do on the pedo hunt. You're only helping the shills slide those threads with this bullshit.

If you join one of these groups please remember the feds will lock you away forever if you don't say "No" loudly enough when they suggest you kill our enemies.

Never forget Matthew Hale

looks like you convinced a mod - this thread is suddenly headed for the basement

Half way there Hitler Hortler.

Every federal and state police agency in the states. Every international police agency. Was required to take down the mafia.

ICE is fracturing MS13. Just ICE. MS13, you know the biggest, baddest, toughest gang. The one that's weak as shit and full of pussies.

fucking npr told me that ms13 isn't as big and bad as people make them out to be, that they are disorganized and mostly just a bunch of kids, but that the invaders need to claim asylum because their lives are in danger to the big bad scary ms13

Seriously nigger? You are using this as a source? You believe what they write? Those are hard left extremists full of antifa members you retard, for them any civ nat gay and jewish group is literally hitler nazi if doesnt accept hard left ideals of famine.
Fuck you, OP, shitty thread full of fake news, go suck trotisky cock.

Waco, Ruby Ridge

No surprises here. When half of the agents of your very government want you replaced and killed and the other half are by and large untrustworthy of course people are going to go underground and take their safety into their own hands.

Not exactly, but they're muscle and can be used in our favor.

Point being, it should be simple to take down these "weak as shit and full of pussies" group if 1/100th of the same effort were put in. The tech advantage alone should make this extremely simple.

The feminist movement probably did the largest amount of damage.

Why do they have to dress like degenerate biker homos?

These faggots I saw a few weeks ago in SE PA. Check out that leaders shirt…

Attached: F741CBF2-D313-4F54-A574-786A9A9B53BF.jpeg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

Sure ya did mr. disinfo.
That's a nice filename you've got.

Fuck off RAPE.

Attached: 21425523236.jpg (692x946 173.24 KB, 148.6K)

I’m on mobile cunt. Here’s another view of the Kikes on wheels.

Attached: 5DEEA864-3D36-47CE-8351-AA8AB402A883.jpeg (4032x3024, 2.83M)

coldnorth.com/owen/game/morrow/thirteen.htm

If anyone can’t make out that kike biker gang, it’s called the 13th tribe.

You're damned if you do, damned if you don't. Might as well let your power level shine and organize.
(((They))) are very afraid

Attached: 1508178637288.gif (700x394, 1.9M)

Don't look like any PA plates ive ever seen.

They're not gangs, they're book clubs and youth outreach programs. No need to worry, Israel. It's all perfectly harmless.

Attached: 1487536320856.png (499x641 85.22 KB, 336.78K)

That's because they are new jersey ones

Attached: standard.jpg (3678x1872, 688.59K)

The BK kids club cuck church?

see

Yes you’re right. They’re from NJ. Another reason why they need to gtfo. Jersey kikes are the worst.

HELL BENT, HELL BENT FOR LEATHAAAAAA

Attached: rob halford.jpg (666x1000, 78.6K)

Here’s my local club symbol

Attached: 93B097C5-87EA-4A72-A87D-3E676374CCB7.jpeg (4032x3024, 3.19M)

The groups are either honey pots or they're outlaw motorcycle clubs that no respectable white should want to join. If you want to be in a group, start your own and be mum about it online.

Need to find a group in winnipeg manitoba canada, I want to be a part of a group that actually does shit, graffiti and postering, protest and riots, violence and vandalism, anything that the white race needs from boots on the ground.

I also want them to be into survivalism, prepping, or homesteading, been aiming to find someone to teach me ow to handle shit when it hits the fan.

I also want evidence that they aren't jewish plants, looking for an army to enlist in, not some groups of goons for ZOG, and not some sting set up to catch wrongthinkers.

Oh this is funny, so I just got out of boot camp and during one of the lectures the Chaplain gave us, he was complaining about “facists targeting his white liberal neighborhood” with posters. ”It scares me how good they are at graphics!!!” Direct quote from the soyboy civie chap. During the discussion one recruit raised his hand when he mentioned charlottesville and mentioned Antifa, to which he was shouted down. Leaving the building, I spotted him and just told him that things would get better, then just said 14. He responded with a nearly silent 88.

Or the fact dude's other shirt says "13th tribe" as in the original 12 tribes of Yidsrael, and they just joined in to make 13.

Nice catch torpedo. Jewish biker gangs? Oy vey.

Oh but I know

Who cares? you have an opportunity to take down big name propagandists and you post about this? slider thread if I ever saw one.

fucking hell

Black market sources of income like aryan brotherhood? It's really 14 when they sell dope to their own…

Bump. Good advice.
————-

This Gangland thread really takes me back to the day… Now I'm picturing Murdock Chan in this 1930's scene.

Attached: Gangland racketeer.jpg (388x556, 68.42K)

As a former non-political auditor of certain government security agency, I can state that this is something dangerous, not something good for the alt-right.

By pushing buttons and pulling levers, the political-economical stablishment has partially managed to economically starve rightist movements ranging from Christian conservatives to neo-nazis.

This obviously has upset the balance of the political pendulum by flagrant obstructions to organic public opinion, therefore granting political adversaries public support and legitimacy, such as it's been seen in Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders.

By further injury to the white working class, the ambivalent Stablishment paradoxically claims support for equality and redistributive policies, while pursuing a neoliberal and oligarchical agenda in the macroeconomic level. It is hitherto understood that the redistributive policies are only towards illegal waves of illegal cheap labor, and the taxes, blind-eyes, and social conspicuousness is pushed to the traditional white middle classes. It is patently obvious that amoral speculators wouldn't care for foreign starving orphans, if it didn't mean an economical gain for themselves, even at the expense of the unfortunate rest.

Antifa doesn't have popular support because Average Joe voted for either Donald Trump, or even further, Bernie Sanders. Antifa is not a proletariat tool, it is an elite's tool to legitimise a fake social struggle.

By pushing the right further to the fringes of the law, not only is the opponents muted, but also deprived from democratical freedom, and pushed to illegality and deregularization.

If the alt-right becomes associate of criminal activities for either necessity or convenience, this will have a tremendously delegitimizing pretext for banning, persecuting, and denouncing these movements by the same economical elite. This will pave ways for black markets, crime, and even more political instability which has severely weakened the cohesion and unity of this United States of America.

The greatest threat to the United States is not a foreign power, but corrupt and treacherous elements inside the Congress, the Media, and the collusive military-industrial complex that continues to heighten sovereign debt, which if not resolved will be unstoppably the final nail in the coffin of the Nation.

JPDL,

i sent those guys 50 dollars for one of those shirts and they never sent it to me absolute trash

yes i really wanted the shirt

Kinda, actually. Think of the yakuza. Crime is going to exist always, better it be organized by white locals who will keep it to reasonable amounts, try to minimize harm to bystanders to avoid the heat and losing profit; than by foreign animals shooting each other on the streets and shipping the profit overseas, no?

BUMP FOR GOOD NEWS.

You won;t find that here. Indeed to the contrary, just the opposite. With frantic Jew hasbarats targeting Zig Forums in large numbers, every White nationalist group or individual that you name will immediately be called 'controlled opposition' or 'honeypots' or - the most common smear - they are 'secretly a Jew themself". The kikes are tedious, but consistent.

Everybody gets called a Jewish plant here on Zig Forums…

Attached: hasbarats 8.jpg (576x1024, 93.99K)

Does anyone know the op that the photo comes from? I thought it was photoshopped.

Then the Drill Instructor clapped. Uncle Addie was there.

We don’t have RDCs in the chapel.

I heard they won the Hasbara (Hasby) Award last year, but I'm a Goy and so I sure as hell haven't seen the actual 2017 magazine.

Attached: hasbara dbl Hirsch Mag.jpg (965x454, 82.04K)

Don't identify that you're in the Navy online, retard. You are always being watched.

You're probably LARPing, but just in case.

I wish I would have followed them. It was funny though, the one dude broke down right outside the exit of WaWa and caused a scene getting people to go around him. Dumb kike couldn’t get his bike to start. Lol

Hi CSIS.

The US government recently reclassified White nationalism as a form of domestic terrorism. Peaceful White nationalists are witch hunted, fired from their jobs, blacklisted in their career fields, deplatformed online, and even cut off from using online payment processors so that they can't receive payments (donations, sales transactions) online.

Whites who stand up for their interests are already "banned, persecuted, and denounced" at the highest levels of governmental authority and by society at large.

Attached: 1528433657725.jpg (800x679, 50.32K)

You still hiding behind cops Antifa?

I hope they come beat the shit out of all you filthy yids.

Sure, it wasn't the kikes behavior at all. It is all womens fault. Bitter faggot tears.

Law is not something that is imposed upon anyone except slaves. You are suggesting that we are slaves and that the 'law' does not require the consent of the governed to administer. If this is true it is irrelevant to people as are the governing bodies who will be imposing 'the law' against the people. Why would we follow laws that don't require our consent? This is retarded. It is almost as bad as the jew kikes pushing their own version of WWIII under the guise of borrowing money from kike banks to fund the war…when there is no competition only globalism you eliminate any fundamental ability to manipulate and manufacture wars, thus all wars and incursion and terrorism are de facto GOVERNMENT SPONSORED.

SO WHO IS THE DANGEROUS ELEMENT IN THE USA; RUN THAT BY ME ONCE AGAIN /S

Yes and the people have collectively consented to the law. What's retarded is thinking that you can murder someone and then aviod punishment because you do not consent to the law. If it was that easy to avoid the law we wouldn't punish any criminals.

It's a cell based thing, but they have higher cells that the lower ones answer to and a lot of rules and procedures, such as no faggots, and how they determine someone to be faggots and what is to be done about them. ( The gang that kills it's fag members ) archive.is/slSKo
That and the High Command in El Salvatore, the council of nine directly controls all the individual cell actions through their leaders. (Ultra strict life of MS-13) archive.is/2ZvWi ; archive.is/ISdEL (MS-13 gang hierarchy)

Attached: MS-13-Gang-Hierarchy.png (450x420, 48.79K)

CARPETBAGGING RALEIGHFAGS OUT, WALL ACROSS THE MASON DIXON LINE

Attached: our_true_flag.png (1024x730, 39.96K)

The President of the club is Merlin (real name: Arthur Ginsberg). He is always accompanied by the Cronenberg twins: Allister, the Master-at-Arms; and Darius, the Secretary Treasurer. They are always heavily armed and ride Harley Davidson motorcycles.

Lmao @ the current state of hells angels recruiting a jew "MC"

THAT'S RIGHT

Attached: dixie's land.webm (581x342 4.96 MB, 36.84K)

DAAAASS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEE

CARPETBAGGERS = CRYPTOKIKES

Attached: IMG_3543.JPG (960x949, 107.88K)

No dude, they where literally kikes

There's a current problem of yankees moving down south and turning red states blue. They're the californians of the East. Yankees are like a disease, once they've destroyed their original home states they move down to uninfected regions. If any carpetbaggers are reading this, fuck you, you're just as bad as Jews to the south

operating by yourself is always ideal whether it’s putting up flyers, or pranking your state and federal level politicians.
That being said I think any group of intimidating looking whites flying around swastikas is a good thing. For one it scares shitskins and two it escalates tensions. Not only does it escalate between left vs right but also racial lines and nothing is more funny, in the ironic sense at least, than watching commukikes get their asses kicked by niggers at a BLM rally.

Wanted to stop by to say the same thing. 364a48 already has done the deed. Right here in Texas, California industries are moving in, bringing their workers who use to own million dollar houses and exchanging them for better cheaper houses then what they have evered owned. RIP Dallas re-estate, and hello New Califorina traffic. California is a failed state, and is a decade away from total collapse.

Reminder

We need real gangsters. Not degenerate lackies. Although they can be useful too if they stay out of the drug trade. the drug trade destroyed the Irish and Italian mafias.

Attached: joe kennedy.jpg (474x661, 33.89K)

True. Carpetbaggers and criminals. General Grant issued a directive for the Jews to GTFO of the conquered territory Grant was in charge of and trying to enforce law in.
—————————–

Pic unrelated -
Hollywood gangsters

Attached: gang Hollywood.jpg (900x500, 125.54K)

nigger spotted hahahaha nig nog lives splatter

these old fags wont survive so irrelevant. plus, ikes are outnumbered everywhere hahaha. we will use them as a first wave against the muzzies, then we will kill them

The US has debt that must be paid, but has too many mouths to feed. So, (((them))) pushed abortions for whites, while niggers and spics multiplied. Niggers are less dangerous for them.

Why has no one sued the SPLC for libel yet? They are quick to label anyone a "hate group", they should be held accountable.

Why don't you just use Bitcoin or Monero?

But wait! There's more!

Attached: Noctulian.jpg (1619x2175, 872.27K)

Occupy Wall-street turned into black lives matter after it got (((shut down))), Alt Right in suites is turning into Autowaffen after it got (((shut down))).

I think you see how this works.

user enjoys the end.

Can you give an example of how they are telling the white race to have abortions? I know of the report telling *every* western person to have less to help prevent climate change, whilst encouraging adoption of blacks, but thats not targeted nor do they mention abortion.
Also, I'm pretty sure especially black people are big "consumers" of abortion.

I don't want boomers who fantasize their reality like some fucking schizo poisoning our well. What if I use this "information" as a factiod when arguing with a leftist-leaning colleague? You want your fellow channers to look stupid and lose credibility?

I guess a useful tool to the jews to draw the conclusion for others that if you're a White Nationalist you must be a gang member. Further jews could even use this as how and why the Opioid crisis is so bad because of White Nationalists who are gang members selling drugs, could even point to a few such cases I'm sure. Lastly most White people won't want to do anything "criminal" by their "controllers" and thinking that White Nationalism is gang activity parents won't support their children doing White Nationalism and children who become parents in White Nationalism will take the moniker of being an abnormal gang member.

Its not a new tactic by the jews but with a much more anti-racist leftist media, such a tactic will probably be play better than it did in the 90s.

archive.is/1A1Gn

Attached: at least mexican gang members aren't racist.jpg (660x751, 70.43K)

Won’t work. I paid my dues to the other races already. Everyone knows my children with be fellow Heathens and raised that way. Not even a gang or member of anything of the sort.