Black soldiers seizing White homes in South Africa

Apparently the man in this video having his house confiscated by the black communists committed suicide last week.

archive.fo/DBez8
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/1021796482519846914

There is an anti-White meme campaign on twitter called "Kiss the Boer" (instead of "Kill the Boer") that blacks use to discuss exterminating all the Whites in South Africa. Just search for it and you'll find tons of posts about seizing White land without compensation and exterminating every last White on the continent:

archive.fo/I4wsN
twitter.com/KissTheFarmer

Attached: south_africa_soldiers_seizing_white_homes.mp4 (480x360, 1.11M)

kek, just came across this on black twitter. Has meme potential.

Attached: mind_chains.jpg (540x534, 50.81K)

Poor man. All he wanted was peace in his own house. To any white person living in South Africa, I wish for the best for your kind. You need to gear up and fight these niggers. They want you dead.

I stopped caring about south africans and no longer feel bad or sorry for them, they chose this, they don't want to leave south africa and they don't want to organize in their own favor. So they will die by their pet niggers hands.

Every single SA thread is shilled by kikes like you who say "fuck White people in South Africa it's their own fault". They "chose" what's happening to them just as much as every other White country on Earth "chose" to be subverted by kikes and Marxism.

Same thing is gonna happen to you and no one's gonna come help you, kike

What have you 3 done to rescue white south africans or get them out of there?

What have you done to prevent every last jew on Earth from being skinned alive, kike?

Is there anywhere you can date South African boers to save them from this shit?

This is Zig Forums, whenever SA comes up in their threads they brag about coming over here and shilling crap like this.

Break the mind chains Tyrone. Colonialism can't hurt you anymore.

It's amazing how we live in their heads rent free. I never visit Zig Forums, not even to troll it. I don't think about them at all.

Attached: 1517782038914.png (643x537, 231.42K)

Hey rabbi.

And yet it is their own fault.
Fuck off. If they're at the point of seizing land and homes and still no one reacts then why should I care?

What a queer.
Could have killed at least one and made them shoot him, but he's a bitch and bitches get used.

What's more amazing is their insanity that they can promote violence against whites like this and in the same breath think that they're any force of good in the world

i dont really believe it was an actual suicide, but if it was hes a massive retard for using that energy to take himself out instead of going out with a bang

The same thing is scheduled to happen to you faggot, what are you currently doing about it?

The jew uses d&c to keep the various groups from uniting their forces against them.
They fear a repeat of WWII, not because of the holohoax, which the jew knows is fake, but because they've pissed off the entire world, and they know if everyone discovers their crooked, monstrous deeds, that we'll want to make the holohoax a reality.
Personally, my hatred of the jew has grown so deep, that I genuinely wouldn't mind having a nice jew-skin lampshade sitting on my table.
Divide and conquer is all they have. When your people are naturally weak and their numbers are so small, then you can't attack your enemies outright, or you'd just get crushed.
You have to hide behind proxies, like the jews do with blacks, beaners and queers. Just look at your average jew; they're so inbred that they look like they'd fall apart if you made them do even one day of honest labor. Such a weak little beta people.
Another Reich is building, kikes, and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it. Remember, when it comes to fruition, that you brought it on yourselves.

Attached: 1487952637543.jpg (546x539 59.48 KB, 45.96K)

And where is the world's policeman?

Too busy killing Palestinians for Israel.

Where oh where are the nukes, KIm?

Attached: lol.jpeg (720x523, 85.55K)

About what? My country isn't being run by a pack of niggers. The question is: What are YOU doing to un-fuck your situation? You know why they're taking your shit? Because you're more worried about having people treat you like a victim on the internet rather than defending you life.

South Africa is going to serve two amazing lessons for the world.
Lesson 1: Don't let niggers run your country.
Lesson 2: Don't be a whiny white faggot or a bunch of niggers will take your stuff.

Time to be the bad guys the world thinks we are, or keep getting your land and homes confiscated by a bunch of monkeys. I doesn't matter to me.

Good. The more whites flee their country, the more shitholy their country will become. Let the monkeys build their own cage.

Attached: 1523930410397.png (420x420, 20.8K)

Lesson 1: Don't ever let any outsider group have control over the direction of your people.
Lesson 2: Don't be a beta male cuckboy or a bunch of jews will subvert you.

Attached: 12542483427.jpg (736x952, 98.1K)

the thought of africans in africa eating eachother and being complete savages amongst themselves doesnt bother me.
i just want to live in a homogenous high-trust community with my own people. they want the same.

but id rather they all die than live shoulder to shoulder with me and my people.

so nigger are taking their things because the whites deserved it for being whiny? glad you revealed yourself before someone actually agreed with you, you filthy kike.

Help yourself.

They should be in their own nations, defending their own land. The problem is the left who thinks we all need to be pals and love each other in order to find common ground.
That's cuckboy faggot shit.

They deserved it because they let it happen. I'm going to watch it happen, and I'm going to enjoy watching it because I can't stand people who bend over and take it.
Excellent choice.

Great more based nigger and civnat bullshit.
Fuck off.

Attached: 6fb81b087b4fa1e7c33fe44a067bccfac49820cb3185b4cb5bb7fc4ae50341a7.jpg (1374x1031 154.75 KB, 142.11K)

"Your nose, it's so hooked."
"The better to jew you with, my goy."
No white nationalist would ever say that they would be happy to see another white nation and its people suffer. Only jews get pleasure from such destruction. Hi rabbi.

Attached: 1485898941877.jpg (634x345, 73.42K)

False premise, kike.

I bet that room smells like ass

I'm not a white nationalism. White nationalism is gay because it breeds faggots. I'm a white elitist. When does school start again?

Why they're still hanging around thinking this will all go away is the real question. Pack your shit, get in a boat and get the fuck atta there.

Is that the title you kikes use for your divide and conquer strategies these days? It's pretty gay and obvious rabbi.
We're coming for you schlomo, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Attached: 1486425302570.jpg (1505x1080 543.71 KB, 508.23K)

You know, it's almost as if their media is collectively all about hiding it, kinda like they do with the white genocide happening all over the world.
And you know, a good amount of people have no resources to leave, and there are even corrupt laws in place to keep the majority of them in the country.
There are plenty of reasons why a lot of these people are rooted.
Idiots like you never look at the nuances of situations, you just make blanket statements to excuse your own apathy, like a kike would.

You're autistic as fuck and not in the good way. You're not coming for anyone you internet larping faggot. Suck my dick.
That's your hero? That's who you want to rally around? That tells me you're also a weak bitch. The weak need to be culled so the seeds of a new, stronger white race can flourish. Bad for you, but good for the rest of us.

Turns out a nuanced situation can always have its head caved in with a hammer. Work with the options you have instead of crying that life isn't fair.

Your hook-nose is showing.

Attached: 1479327996873.jpg (1600x831, 360.64K)

Video is down now? Wow that was fast.

Whites are barely leaving south africa, they are being raped and murdered to death, to extinction.

To be fucking honest if he did anything faggots would label him a kike or fed anyway.

I'll bet you won't be saying that same shit when we're murdering everyone in Israel

Attached: 1488161013760.png (480x527, 261.63K)

Yeah you keep saying that. No one cares. Are you going to go over to South Africa and do something or are you just going to signal on an anonymous board? I think I have my answer.

you care, schlomo, and I can tell.

Attached: 1488171016725.png (378x357, 72.23K)

Oh no! What's more important: What people on the internet say about me or teaching a nigger why you don't try to take my fucking house?

Yeah, he's a bitch.

Like I said. I have my answer. You're just here to jerk-off your own ego.

Attached: yhcXUe4.png (625x626, 123.23K)

There's not a whole lot some user can do from another country. But I can redpill the blacks and other groups about the nature of you demon-spawn. I can help to remove them from your clutches.
I take great pleasure in that, too.
I'd much rather wake the other groups up to who the real enemy is. That works out for us way better. The Reich grows.

Attached: 1479329995834.png (800x800, 596.73K)

GOD DAMNED NIGGER STOLE MY BIKE!
I'LL FIX THIS!

t. South Africa

Attached: bypass.png (640x300 119 B, 840.71K)

You just keep thinking that rabbi. Just a larp, that's right.

Same boat. Writing has been on the wall for a very long time. Multiple countries are willing to take them. Farmers have been offered land in Russia and Australia.
Maybe It's time to jump ship and let them fight themselves. Niggers do that quite well. Eventually they will either call for whites to come back, or it will be such a shithole, when you go back militarily it will be colonialism all over again.

Why so many people are refusing to see the alternate benefits is beyond me.

Oh it's not? Let me check South Africa…
Yep, definitely a larp.

Did I say I was gonna go march into SA? No I didn't, kike boy. You're reaching so hard it's funny.
Reread my comment, heeb.

Attached: 1479262547287.jpg (199x199, 14.57K)

And the fucked up part is the if called back those white faggots would go to save the negro because certainly they would have learned their lesson, or when they colonized the monkeys they would again try to train them rather than just erasing them. This is the failure of whites that has to be weeded out.

Oh so South Africa is getting raped, and you're super mad about it, and you're coming for me, and you're still responding. Larp.

Why you pretending like you give a shit, rabbi? You've just made several comments saying that you don't, and that they deserve it.
And as I said before, only a kike would should that level of disregard for a group of whites suffering.

I care as much as you do. You can tell because I'm posting about it on an anonymous image board.

I'm still responding because I enjoy it. I help in what little ways I can, rabbi. I help to redpill people about you rats. If enough of that happens, there will be an entire world of people ready to choke you out of existence.

Schlomo, your talking points are weak as fuck.

BRB CONFISCATING HOUSES!

You could go there and fight for them. You won't though. That would break the larp.

I could go individually save them? Yeah, now whose larping yid?

Agreed. It's a fallacy unfortunately.
My only consolation is that by that time comes round, cards will be played elsewhere. We're going to see these immigrants become much more of an issue as the economic issues start crunching. Hopefully we would've learnt something by that stage.

What's that? You're not willing to go there and take a stand? I'm shocked! Guess you're better off redpilling based niggers via an anonymous anime masturbation board.

You know what redpills normies better than anything? Quotes. And you can drop them anywhere, that's the beauty of them.
You see, the thing about you jews purposely oppressing blacks so you can blame it on us, is the unintentional side-effect of making them much easier to reach than comfortable normies.
They're more inclined to listen to what you have to say to them. I've actually found enormous success in redpilling many blacks about the nature of your filthy poor excuse for a people.

I don't think it's a matter of learning. We need to remove or allow the removal of the whites who fall for this programing of equality Once they are gone the only whites left will be immune to the equality virus and they will have more space to grow. Imagine:
But it's a bunch of white men who know what has to be done and they're armed with flame throwers.

I can dream.

You sure can, rabbi.

We know.

I love the idea of a united front against you vermin.

For all their talk about classcucks and the proletariat, they're just SJWs who hate white people.

As opposed to SJWs who love white people?

Yeah, we know that too.

Exactly
Replying to @OnlineMagazin @subtel1
My father told me that this would happen ~25 years ago. I didnt believe him. I just thought he was being racist. He said they would destroy the country. I didnt believe him. He said they would end up starving. I didnt believe him. Now I understand. Where to flee to?

Not a Safer, but even my semi-blue-pilled self, a continent away, did know this will happen. Only thing that irritated me was how long it took. In between I was questioning my judgment, I had to learn to be patient.

The Afrikaner lost their country when they voted to end apartheid and practically handed over to the negros.

They already know what they have to do.

Attached: Slotfloppies.jpg (1080x1848, 943.55K)

I understand where your coming from, but I have to disagree. Sometimes they gotta experience their own worst enemy to change.
None of them truly understand, because none of them have actually looked into any of it. Most of them that spout that bullshit have never seen the violence they've caused, or the horror. They see it through rose-tinted documentaries, they've never experienced it.

Now don't get me wrong, still 100% happy with culling those that refuse it. But you would be surprised how many will convert when they see how ugly it can really get.

What's larpy about sharing information, yid? It's very easy to do.
You fear a united front, because your people are incapable of standing on your own. You are the parasites of the world. I like working to make your fears come true.

lel
I mean they base less of their ideology on economic literature, like they pretend, and more on what's bad for whites because blonde jocks picked on them in school.

To all the people calling this user a Jew. You've obviously never met any SA White's, they're the biggest cucks in the Universe and constantly hobble on their Christian crutch to justify the uncountable ignominies that their children suffer under as captives in their own homeland.

Certainly, and those capable of change will change, but not all and those have to be removed because they will be the vector from which the virus spreads. For example, the guy in the OP culled himself. Win for us as a whole. 1) We get to laugh at him and use him as an example of what not to be.
2) We get to show people what happens to "men" like him.
His motto: Make it impossible for me to live and I will kill myself.
My motto: Make it impossible for me to live and I'm taking as many of them with me as I can.

I'm done with you.
NEXT!

And nobody seems to be doing anything about it.
South Africa is proof that accelerationism would not work in the favor of white interests.

Yeah, that's what I thought, jew.

This is why a lot of people here harp on about this situation. It terrifies anons on here because it shows them that accelerationism is pretty much a lie at this point.

Everyone here is the resistance - and if they're not doing shit fuck all about it, what do they expect? This is the hand you've been dealt and you can either risk your chips and play it. Or you can sit out and lose the game.

Why should anyone here be surprised that SA is just putting their cards down? It's what we're all currently doing.

South Africa is proof that South Africans are pussies.

No it isn't. South Africa isn't my problem. They can do whatever they want. Either way they'll be an example.

Look, watching him crash and burn was pretty entertaining.

Check out the nose on this guy.

Daily reminder that covering up what's going on in SA by shilling online is top priority of kike astroturfers. They swarm any and all SA threads and sow D&C and blackpills.

They are also responsible for a great deal of the anti-White social media posts. They false flag as blacks to stir up support for the EFF and racial hatred towards Whites.

Attached: 1518116044775.jpg (815x777, 79.4K)

Nigger please. You're just trying to bump your shit thread and control the narrative. South Africa is getting fucked because the people who live there are allowing it to happen. You made your bed, now you sleep in it.

We get it, Zig Forums. You hate whites and this thread makes you mad.

Attached: 1521005726955.gif (351x398, 113.18K)

Remember the "right of return" stories a few years back? A campaign to encourage south african whites to go back to Europe and the jews instantly started screeching racist! Without white goyim to project onto the jews would not be safe in Africa.

let them be a reminder that white people need to act yesterday. you need a structure around which to build an effective resistance and this is the result of that structure itself being subverted.

the 300 men at thermopylae didn't get run out of town and killed by their own brainwashed people. if you're not getting in shape and building relationships off Zig Forums, start

this faggot's still larping like one of us?
you're game is shit-tier.

Attached: 1479230745317.jpg (258x245, 12.43K)

Oh totally. That's why I want to see strong white people who fight back and not some faggot cucks who let niggers push them around and need other losers to fight their battles on the internet for them. Weak people want weakness rewarded.

You can barely contain your erection for suffering SA whites, it's obvious.

Yeah, you can lead the horse to the water, but it has to drink for them self.

Some people are deluded, some may be too dumb to survive.

I didn't think I was trying to contain it. It's hilarious.
Absolutely astounding.

And the jew finally outs himself.

Attached: kike kid.jpg (1000x1500, 278.41K)

Go read the thread you sub-90 IQ piece of white trash. One of your other spregs already used that line. If they're not going to help themselves then fuck South Africa.

What are you doing to help besides larp on the internet? Are you "raising awareness" like all the other do-nothings? Yeah, you care. Oh, you care soooo much.

You're terrible at this.

Attached: 1446249964701.jpg (298x206, 7.59K)

Reported.

Attached: 1518762090650.jpg (225x225, 12.62K)

Attached: f72d7aa2eadb13d622a5ea1da9d547b20375802602008a993386d9a62bcd26aa.png (631x725, 243.73K)