Teaching children traditional values

I currently have the opportunity to work with young children aged 6-16. I would like to use materials that present a good face to traditional values. This might mean books, movies, games, or anything else of that type. If it seems to present a progressive face that would be all the better. The children are of different races and different religions but that should not make a difference. This must NOT trigger parents. In fact, I am trying to get them more interested in these topics.

That means NO to…..

Nazi stuff
Anarchist or libertarian stuff
Christian, Pagan or any other religion
Blatantly anti-liberal topics

My first idea was the Paw Patrol as it shows a capable group led by a white male. Now, I am hoping to get other ideas.

Attached: bellamy_salute-americanclassroom.jpg (768x602, 76.05K)

You clearly don’t know a goddamn thing about what that list of yours actually implies.

Teach them legalese so they can properly operate amongst the red coats.

Who fucking cares? You're not allowed to teach them the most vital parts of life. Just teach them what Shlomo tells you to and make a quick buck and get on with your life.

I'm generally inclined to agree with what said.

However, bearing in mind that redpills in our modern education system have to actually be a very light shade of pink in order to remain effective, I would also chime in with my personal experience in that I largely got to be where I am today thanks to a particularly passionate history teacher I had way back in High-School. She had no agenda to push, she just made everything she talked about very interesting and fun. She began every class with a "this day in history" and spoke with energy. She also told us that Hitler wrote a book, which I later read. I picked up Mein Kampf curious as to the ramblings of the worlds most evil person and found, to my surprise, that Hitler made a lot more sense than most of the shit I had learned up to that point in my life. Looking back on my first reading of Mein Kampf back in High-School is strange… everyone panicked when they saw what I was reading and warned me not to be effected by Hitlers magic Nazi voodoo of persuasion, to which I laughed. Now, all these years later, I'm posting on Zig Forums about how to radicalize children, so maybe they had a point after all.

Also, user, feel free to fudge the grades. I had a feminist teacher who did this for a whole class one year in college. She would sit the women up front, put the men in back, and give women a free +10% on every assignment or exam. The funny part is that she would also announce whenever the girls outperformed the men and, even with her trying as hard as she could to produce her political results, this was still a rare occurrence. As long as you kiss ass to the higher-ups and keep the grade manipulations under about 10% there is nothing anyone will do about it.

Attached: 0413e2e16f309c83820c6cf65020c0643fe548805649a2128d998f17d8e9e90e-b.jpg (320x251, 13.4K)

Lord of the rings.

Give it a fucking rest.
How is this more important than pedo hunting? Stop helping the shills slide those threads.

You can try telling the kids germans are humas and had their reasons ,that will show them how surreal others make them seem

No Christian values? So nothing about marrying one woman and raising children with only her until you die instead of fucking random bitches and getting married and divorced over and over?
Nothing about drunkenness, stealing, gambling, coveting, or being an illiterate fucktard is wrong? Nothing about avoiding unnecessary conflicts and avoiding the idolatry and materialism of the world? Nothing about humanity being fearfully and wonderfully made for a purpose instead of the kike lie of monkeys wearing pants? Nothing about the Synagogue of Satan that calls itself "jews?"
Oh look, you're just like every other teacher at Hooknose Elementary

Kek. This is clearly bait.

This is not a school….its more of a daycare. However, I get to create activities, so there are no grades.

It does not matter. If I want to do this, then I must not trigger the parents as stated in the OP. To me, it looks like an opportunity. Your suggestions of pulling out events in history is a good way to introduce discussion as well as current events. I will try that.

Great idea. I remember seeing those lotr memes too. Will do this.

To the other autistic posters who did not read the OP that I am assuming for the moment are not shills, this is a TEACHING opportunity. It is what I can instill. It requires getting past the cucked parental gatekeepers. Please spaz elsewhere.

Encourage physical fitness, putting down the screen, rejecting social media (be subtle with this one) and encourage them to read classic books and comics. Teach them any handicrafts you know and play board and card games with them. The most important thing you can do is get them away from the screens.

those old american things

Attached: tumblr_luq05cmlUF1qcay1ao1_500.gif (500x375 998.55 KB, 948.29K)

Tintin for sure.

Attached: Tintin_1.png (462x403, 145.8K)

These look like beaners OP. Are these beanlits?

Read the bible to them.
Like it or not, we whites stop being taught Christianity during the 60's and 70's because of the kikes.
Now our families are falling apart at the seams, we must return to Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1393133142490.jpg (4832x3320, 3.73M)

I'll be realistic here, OP. You can get them to read LOTR or something but it isn't going to last. Even if you get the perfect traditional curriculum going, they're still going to get destroyed by kike programming.
What I would do is present stories that have a theme of finding the truth+avoiding deceit. You can get an easy start with detective stories, e.g. Sherlock Holmes, The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew(50s-style kiked but they'll work), introduce people being deceitful with "Jekyll and Hyde", get some sort of logic in there, I don't know how, if you can use straight-up curriculums then maybe try that. Maybe make some mysteries yourself and challenge the kids to figure out the answer based on the available clues you give them. Make one with a false flag occuring, or find a famous example of a false flag in history. Throw in some stuff about the Trojan horse, maybe the story of Zopyrus betraying Babylon to Darius.
I know that as a young kid I read mystery stories a lot and I started looking everywhere hoping to find a mystery or conspiracy or fucking something. Kids can be affected like that.

Of course you'll want a story about some sort of false information being published, I don't recall any. You could start with stories about forgeries in general. Hardy Boys no. 51 deals with that topic, but I can't remember if it's any good.

You'll probably have to put in a few hours looking for childrens' mystery stories to turn up some nice results. Include LOTR if you like, it's a good idea, just not a long-term benefit for them. Try to get some shit about exercise and physical ability in there, generally those who are more physically capable end up on the right, and from there they have more opportunities to be redpilled in the future. If I were you I'd maybe tell them of some famous pre-gunpowder battle, e.g. Marathon, and then tell them what's going on in it, describe the soldiers and their physical capability and how Greeks lived very long lives, maybe get the kids to make a little phalanx if you can get the props for it. (shields and spears)
Maybe a dual mystery-history "curriculum" is your best bet. Get kids interested in history and they'll be pretty redpilled at some point in their lives. Get kids interested in mystery and they'll start questioning motives and looking at people like they have hidden agendas. Throw in some logical thinking and exercise and you've got just about the best way you can affect kids who you'll never see again. Obviously if it was your son you would be reading him all kinds of stories about great men and battles and such, but this is probably around the best you can do by my reckoning.

I'd avoid Tintin and G.A. Henty and such, but they're good for your own children/all-white groups.

Teach them the basics of austerity, about eternal struggle, and how to be comfortable with that. I know of a christian family whois roots are similar to that of us, but who obviously get to a different conclusion. But limited funds, limited money, budgeting properly. And using money to self improve, to find a best place for a bang for your buck is also important. The whole "min/max" concept from the video gaming world is pretty good.

If you can, you should also teach them about paleo lore and about the standards of old, in which the bodies used to work. If they look around, and they see everyone drinking soda, doing degeneracy, perhaps you could try to persuade them of the old ways being more natural, and giving more benefits? Neo paleo lore is not even remotely right wing or whatever. Not sure if that helps you tho op.

Hey user,
I teach preschool in a very white, but very liberal, wealthy city here.

The best I do, is bring up heritage. I ask the kids about their last names, and since they are 100% white I get to bring up all sorts of cool stuff about their ancestry. I get off scott free, and many of the kids even ask their parents about it.

I had a few that loved Tintin

Yeah, an user on Zig Forums dropped them a while back and I read quite a bit. Tintin is good stuff but I don't think it would go over well with OP's "children of different races and religions".

No Nazi stuff? My dude. This is a Nat Soc board are you fucking lost or something? That being said yeah we do avoud the hollywood kike epithet.

OP is a kike

Attached: asdfsafds.PNG (401x508, 337.71K)

t. Schlomo

Old school Disney and cartoons. Not only do they present traditional pop culture but they are also entertaining and you are exposing them to the golden age of cartoons. The shit thats made today can never compare. Shit like Popeyes and Cinderella you know.

Start Small with basic Manners and etiquette, once children venture out and see other children acting like the animals they are, it will all become clear;
Emily Post.
1. Chew with your mouth closed. Do not talk with your mouth full.
2. Keep your smartphone off the table and set to silent or vibrate. Wait to check calls and texts until you are finished with the meal and away from the table.
3. Don’t use your utensils like a shovel or stab your food.
4. Don’t pick your teeth at the table.
5. Remember to use your napkin.
6. Wait until you’re done chewing to sip or swallow a drink. (Choking is clearly an exception.)
7. Cut only one piece of food at a time.
8. Avoid slouching and don’t place your elbows on the table while eating (though it is okay to prop your elbows on the table while conversing between courses, and always has been, even in Emily’s day).
9. Instead of reaching across the table for something, ask for it to be passed to you.
10. Take part in the dinner conversation.
etc.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (454x343 525.09 KB, 155.04K)