48 people, mostly teen, missing in Iowa in last 10 days

Warning Iraqi and possibley white-japanese-milatos are starting a kid snatch war, (coming soon?)

48 people, mostly teen, missing in Iowa in last 10 days.
google.com/amp/www.kimt.com/templates/AMP?contentID=489264291

its real though after every war child abuse went up, something about psychics or trickers idunno.

Attached: eyes.png (531x450, 289.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ed8gw
iowaonline.state.ia.us/mpic/Controller.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=AYRRlOfL3rA&ab_channel=EVILEXTRA
proxy.espn.com/espn/page2/story?id=891226
archive.is/xfO7r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your op is on lsd but that is a legitimately strange article
archive.fo/ed8gw
Mckenna Driver, Davenport, age 15, July 26
Erik Magnussen, Pottawattamie County SO, age 14, July 26
Anna Marousek, Des Moines, age 17, July 26
Daishaney Phillips, Davenport, age 16, July 26
Ashleigh Schossow, Cedar Rapids, age 13, July 26
Aryana Usher, Cedar Rapids, age 16, July 26
Emagehn Champagne, Clinton, age 17, July 25
Luke Cox, Council Bluffs, age 26, July 25
Christian Luhr, Fairfield, age 25, July 25
Serenity Wieman, Davenport, age 13, July 25
Tyron Woolery, Des Moines, age 16, July 25
Maydelin Guerra-Albatado, Des Moines, age 15, July 25
Alberta Harlan, Indianola, age 16, July 24
Belinda James, Council Bluffs, age 15, July 24
Asa Starr, Sioux City, age 14, July 24
Summer Williams, Des Moines, age 17, July 24
Yvette Avila, Cedar Rapids, age 17, July 23
Isabelle Buckman, Council Bluffs, age 14, July 23
Martin Smith, Ottumwa, age 57, July 23
Thomas Bishop, Cedar County SO, age 16, July 22
Shane Kellum, Cedar Falls, age 43, July 22
Mary Schultz, Sioux City, age 55, July 22
Kristen Golliher, Keokuk, age 32, July 21
Yaritza Arita, Des Moines, 15, July 20
Joesaiah Armstrong, Davenport, age 14, July 20
Madeline Francis, Davenport, age 15, July 20
Larry Hook, Iowa City, age 39, July 20
Nia How, Waukee, age 15, July 20
Joshua Wallace, Washington County SO, age 17, July 20
Nazario Campbell, Cedar Rapids, age 13, July 19
Caleb Rennie, Council Bluffs, age 19, July 19
Malachi Vanderpool, Cedar Rapids, age 15, July 19
Mackenzy York, Mason City, age 15, July 19
David Harn, Waverly, age 16, July 18
Mollie Tibbetts, Poweshiek County, age 20, July 18
Hunter Alberts, Keokuk, age 16, July 17
Jayvreon Quinn, Des Moines, age 15, July 17

Whenever the bath salts wear off you should try to make a more coherent OP.

no, he shouldnt because he's just another pedo sliding kike.

missing children is pedo related

maybe an user with an iq above 100 could make another, more coherent thread about it.

If you are in Iowa and care. Find the nearest rabbi. Have him take a long walk with you, indulge in whatever questions you desire. Remember to reference his own books on how to sacrifice the goy to get his mind right. If he doesn't pan out, wild pigs are a fitting dinner date. Rinse repeat.

Guarantee you the FBI would be all over that in a day like white on rice.

iowaonline.state.ia.us/mpic/Controller.aspx

Another suspiciously timed bump.

Is this on-top but shitty thread spam a shill tactic?

inb4 48 new Dr. Phil specials

Cedar Rapids, here.
This is the first I've heard of this.
Those cities/locales are distributed pretty far and wide, so, there doesn't appear to be any correlation there.
The only thing I can think of is that this has been one of the nicest Summers on record, so, maybe more kids are inclined to run away (been a lot of open vagrancy this year, more than I've ever seen before)?
Not sure what else to tell you.

I don't know what you're smoking, OP, but, we don't have very many of either of those here.
Lots of Somalis and blackest-night African imports, though, and the Jews tend to stick to their enclaves, like Postville (of Agriprocessors fame), plus the usual beaner population wherever low-skilled labor is plentiful.

I swear, I know this distinct writing style from somewhere…

Attached: yooo rofl.png (401x355, 4.96K)

You know OP is probably right guys, stay kampfy get ready. NO FEAR, NO SURRENDER!

Real talk my cousin almost got abducted right outside his home in iowa. Some dudes rolled up in a van and tried to just take him. This was in the 90s.

What the fuck kind of names are these for - what I presume to be - white kids? I see some real niglet names on their which never surprises me, but based on the surnames of these ones, I'm just assuming they're white. At least the middle one was named after the least cucked province… not that it's saying too much.

Okay…so what we have here is a news article about something that is completely within the bounds of statistical norms. It is always a good idea to look slightly deeper into the 'new article' to see what messages are being passed back and forth. I suggest that it is in the names, as people have pointed out already that they are unusual:
Emagehn Champagne or phonetically Imagine Champagne [from *Clinton*]
Asa Starr or As a Star
Malachi Vanderpool; IDK this one just has a red flag next to it in my mind, not sure why…Malachi could refer to the Hebrew prophet OR to Saint Malachy (phonetically)
Correlation Armagh to Emagehn (both have MAGE as their root)? Not sure…just weird again.
Vanderpool…not really seeing much there either…other than a slight pointing to Brussels and the royal seat of the Netherlands. 'Junker the Drunker' was so fucking smashed at the last EU TRAITOR gathering that he almost couldn't stand up…so something has gone horribly well or horribly wrong for him. What a fucking idiot…
youtube.com/watch?v=AYRRlOfL3rA&ab_channel=EVILEXTRA
Aryana Usher is also strange:
Aryan [root] obviously would refer to the Aryan people…Usher
But the meaning is also poignant as Aryana is derivant of Ariadne (the queen of the Witches)

cont.

cont.
This is of particular interest due to its relevance with the purpose of Zig Forums
From the book Aradia, or the Gospel of the Witches
Focus on Aradia's role in "Destroying the race of evil oppressors" either way Aryans or Aryana destroying the race of the oppressors would be a good thing in my book.

So IDK people…this whole communicae is very scattered in its nature. Not sure how much you could get out of it without the key and I am not seeing the key yet.

Also, look in the background of the video of Juncker the Drunker…and look at that WEIRD ASSED OCCULT RITUAL they have going on in the background. I mean WTF IS THAT?

Something bad is about to happen to the world like near Armageddon event. The elite are just stock piling children in vaults so they have sex slaves, normal slaves.

You take imageboards way to seriously

This was right before a blood moon. (((Who))) wou want children for a blood moon?

addition to this
i was in turkey 2 weeks ago. and everyday atleast 2 kids were abducted/killed

What did he mean by this?
Hunter was found dead by a self-inflicted gunshot in 2005.
Similar quote as the one from the book in this ESPN column by Thompson.
proxy.espn.com/espn/page2/story?id=891226
archive.is/xfO7r

Attached: hunter-thompson.jpg (700x459, 105.67K)

There are Somalis in iowa? I thought that you guys only had American niggers, and that they were concentrated in Davenport and Rock Island.
T.illinoisfag

That dude was into some shady shit….

he was named by one of the Boystown kids as the one filming necro snuff CP.

lurk moar

Lurk moar

We have a lot of people we need to kill.
We're going to need more wood-chippers.

Every working citizen owes $175,000 to the jew. If you can't pay it back, the jew takes a pound of flesh.

wat

Yeah, they've been shipping them in to anywhere there's low-skilled, low-paying work.
They've been replacing what was, until recently, jobs occupied by illegal beaners (Tyson's jumps to mind), and creating what will likely be a de facto slave class for generations to come (too low-IQ for upward mobility, no matter how much money and programs you throw at them.)
They must be housing them over in the Section 8 apartments near Noelridge, because that's where I most often see them when I'm shopping.

We still do, it just slipped my mind because I don't ever waste my time giving them any thought.
Waterloo (especially) and parts of Des Moines do, too.
Historically, Cedar Rapids had them mainly concentrated East of downtown in the Wellington Heights, Oak Hill, and Moundview neighborhoods, although that's changing, for various reasons (the housing bust and the flood of '08 being chief amongst them.)
The Time Czech area has gotten bad (vid related), of late, and that was historically a working-class White neighborhood.
A damned shame, that: lost a lot of good businesses and a strong part of the community because of the big one.

Fun fact: legend has it that Waterloo was the main ghettoburg because cops would routinely patrol train stations in towns South of it and prevent migrating blacks from getting off, with Waterloo being the last stop on that route.
WOMP WOMP

What the fuck am I reading.

Attached: 100% Woke.webm (427x240, 3.78M)