ANCIENT FINNS

White people were genetically modified from negroids. Thus the "missing link".

"Out of Africa" theory has already been proofed wrong and debunked.

Finns have have the most cro-magnon dna in them.

Finns are the most northern European people.

Finns have a vast amount (~80) of blue eyed blondes.

Finns have a very unique language predating INDO-european, which have been related to sumerian and being older.

Finns, for example were not hunter-gatherers after the last age, but had farming from the beginning. Also, the earliest fishing net has been found in Finland.

Finns have their very unique sing-song saga, and the largest collection of such, which tells about The Creation and the peoples.

The earliest totem predating pyramids for thousands of years has also been found in Finnic lands.

Alt-Land-Is - Atlantis - All Land's Ice

Attached: ab686e9e.jpg (1440x1920, 397.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/files/3007/3007-h/3007-h.htm
boards.4chan.org/pol/
iflscience.com/environment/huge-underground-ocean-discovered-towards-earths-core/
youtube.com/watch?v=huFWO9782Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SUOMI

Please don't tell anyone ;) Let it be our little secret.

ps. there used to be a sea route to America via Atlantic because of the ice mass.

man I dont care
thread gets made as soon as dan harmon threads jump back up to the top of the catalog.
mighty suspicious.

How about fuck you nigger, how does that sound to you?

Attached: asasffas.jpeg (281x179, 11.53K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (82x40, 5.45K)

What do you know of the hyper Finno-Korean space war?

Sub-Saharan Africans are 100% cro-magnon, so that's obviously not true. Finns have a shitton of neanderthal admixture due to aryan Swedish ancestry.

Retard.

Are there any sensibly coherent websites without morons left on this earth?

Attached: vanha-suomalainen-kolikko.jpeg (369x219, 26.98K)

Your neanderthal thing was funnier.

I believe in Atlantis but
Is like the niggers who think America is Africa because it sounds like Morocco.
Bumping anyway because I love reading about forgotten civilizations and pre-history.

Attached: f2a9d1913a800a3a5ecd6015929943a1bc931e68e6cfb5024f5fdcd93f1bfdb4.jpg (932x898 311.97 KB, 370.02K)

A great hollow earth story for anyone who's interested.
The Smoky God
gutenberg.org/files/3007/3007-h/3007-h.htm

Maybe I shouldn't have posted this whole thread in the first place, since I'm already getting angered and frustrated… I'd have so much to share, but people will never learn nor listen.

Attached: ancient-kings-of-finland.jpg (729x465, 86.63K)

It totally gets under my nerves. I've been trying to teach people for far too long I guess…

Fucking retarded "people", another Hitler please arise.

Attached: 1790f6ad.jpg (1477x1164, 316.39K)

What are you trying to teach?

it's a shill. he doesn't even know you can post more than 1 image per post

totems are made of wood if i'm not mistaken and the pyramids are made of granite
both the sphinx and the pyramids are over 12.000 years old, posibly older
there is erotion on the sphinxs wich was caused by heavy rain the likes of wich haven been seen in egypt since the end of the last ice age
and you're telling me a totme is older than that?

The Real History of Humankind. Nothing less.

Attached: blue-eyes5.jpg (640x287, 75.47K)

Fuck you.

I hear you, but that's not the point being that there actually are elder civilizations than we are being told and they are WHITE.

Attached: 2000px-Peace_sign.svg.png (2000x2000, 53.84K)

I mean specifically. Don't just vague-post. Tell us your take and the results of your research.

I might come to You as a schizo or whatever, but I totally believe Whites were dna manipulated "in their resemblance" as it is said in all scriptures… The flood is Ice age and so on…

Attached: Currents-World.gif (660x370, 80.25K)

Let’s see some Finnish ladies, so I can say where they belong in the pecking order.

This is just what I meant. And this is my last post.

Mods feels free to prune this. I can't cope idiocy anymore.

People will never learn, so we'll just have to wait…

Attached: 13-3-7882033.jpg (1280x720 228.87 KB, 272.13K)

You know people used as avatars have blue glowing eyes right?

I thought you wanted to teach? I've been very polite and want to hear what you have to say, but you run away and want the thread deleted?

Teach, yes, not that.

No please don't get me wrong. Maybe I got you wrong? I've been researching these things so long I can "read in between lines" when I get undermined. I just can't cope another thread accusing me of making things up, of imagining, or such…

Attached: unbelievable-light-hair-u-eyes-in-europe-humanity-for-blonde-map-popular-and-trend.jpg (900x1002, 117.1K)

What?

Attached: 17-26387555090fc776c0.jpg (1100x618, 174.48K)

I'm just not sure what exactly you mean. It would be a better thread if you laid out your thesis and gave supporting evidence. I'm very interested in these subjects but everyone seems to post breadcrumbs and say "research it yourself" instead of giving their take.

to brienflly sum up all i know about ancient earth:
The planet used to be called Tiamant back when it was located between Mars and Jupiter until a one of Jupiter's moons (or Nibiru as the Sumerians called it) crashed into the lost continent of Mu (middle of pacific ocean) creating the asteroid belt and sending the earth flying to it's current orbit
that's the first cataclism with the second being the great flood from 12.000 years ago when another meteorite crashed in the northern ice sheet, tilting the planets rotation axis to it's current inclination ending the ice age and causing mass extintion of all the remaining megafauna, then 2000 years after that first cataclism there was another great flood but i'm not sure what caused it
ancient humans survived these cataclism by building subterranean fallout shelters that are still standing to this day, many of them around Turkey
maybe some of them took refuge in Martian colonies and then came back to the earth
i still don't know where the hollow moon theory fits in all of this
most of this story could be bullshit but it's what i managed to put together after all i've read about Atlantis
even if all of this is bullshit, it's by far the best sci-fi i've ever read

Some of it's in the op.

If you want me to make it simple to you: I think aliens created whites as Finns, basically.

Attached: kullervo.jpg (400x239, 63.81K)

bumping this as soon as pedo threads get bumped again?
the pattern is obvious now.

The pedo threads are filled with literal pesos trying to pass their bullshit off to each other.

No planet would survive that on it's lunar orbit. Nice story though.

Fuck you.

I'm interested.

Attached: interesting.webm (480x272, 166.07K)

Bump because fuck you, nigger. The thread will stand on its own strengths.

REMINDER: The Flood talked about in every civilization is not about a tsunami, nor a surge of water. Where it would have came from? Space? There is a certain amount of water on earth circulating. IT'S THE ICE AGE: ALT-LAND-IS

the part about Tiamant and Nibiru's moon is part of the Sumerian Anunaki story
i belive it feel in the lost continent of Mu cus the pacific ocean is one big crater and centrifugal force of our planet's rotation should have spread the land mass more evenly
it's also curious how Asian Mongoloid genes can be found in North American injuns while Aussi Abbo genes can be found in South America injuns
as for the other meteor impact tilting the rotation axis, it makes perfect sence too, if there was no tilt there were no season and all the heat of summer was in the ecuator all year long while the south and north would be locked in perpetual winter, add a tilt and now there's lot more heat in places where there used to be only cold wich would cause the ice sheets to melt
there's also evidence of the meteor impact scattered though out yurop and the Ice in Antartica also tells tales of the 2 great floods 12.000 and 10.000 years ago

Attached: MFy13.jpg (850x478, 84.07K)

The anunaki, nephelem, fallen angels from the skies etc, yes. They are the "gods". It's plural.

* WHICH DOES NOT EXCLUDE THE ONE GOD CREATOR OF ALL

Checked, sounds interesting, I'm sure it isn't the case, but makes for a nice subject to check in to.

Well check how different they are from the rest, yet they are the most blue eyed blondes with their own unique language and such…

Attached: 13-1-4249635.jpg (640x360, 22.96K)

the nephelem (giants) were children some low tier Anunaki had with the humans they created cus they found them hot, and the top tier anunaki did not like their subordinates mixing their human pet slaves

muh god creator
Anunaki wanted gold so they made humans to mine it and they competed with each other to see who could make the best human
the Anunaki that created us took Adam and Eve to their genetic research lab where the story of the apple hapens
his brother was the serpent (i don't remeber his name) he is the one that offered us the fruit of knowledge and saved both Adam and Eve from our god creator's wrath when he learned they ate it
historically the serpent has always been a bringer of knowledge, it's only in abrahamic lore that the bringer of knowledge is seen as evil
the bible is a literal ripoff of Sumerian myth and in sumerian myth the serpent was the good guy, or on the very least good enough to save us from our own creator's wrath

Attached: ancient hand bag.jpg (677x959 94.2 KB, 165.02K)

Do you think the nephilim were aliens, spiritual beings, or was it an allegory for race-mixing?

I meant there are creators behind these entities. Gold digging is a good motive, but I don't buy it. I just think there are species who want to spread and eventually even inhabitate Earth with us.

Aliens pure and simple.

Something like this.

Attached: aaaawelsingnordicaliens.gif (350x200, 51.19K)

Why are you convinced? Ancient history is so murky and so many true stories faded into fables.

Because I've delved into it so much. I know it sounds like I've had it too much, but I'm not.

Our history has been so twisted it makes me hurt.

the nephelim were giants wich acording to myth either died or were turned to stone
only trait i remeber about them is that they had 2 rows of molars instead of one

gold is more than just pretty metal
there's the monoatomic gold theory wich is pretty much the holy grial, the philosopher stone and the ark of the covenant all roled up into one
it's a fine withe powder that can do pretty much anithing, quantum computing, nano technology, interdimentional travel and it can also buff humans up permanently if they eat it making them smarter stronger and more longevous
supousedly it also resonates with the phineal gland givin humansd psychic super powers
i'm just giving a veeery vague TLDR of the whole shit cus it's way to long to digest in one sitting but there's a lot to go through and i'm still at the basics

i don't remeber where i heard that the word "Worship" comes from "Workship" and that temples used be places where humans worked for the gods

Good reading. Thanks.

Attached: kingston_wall_soundi2005_3.jpg (300x318, 18.44K)

I just remembered listening to this many years ago… Many native "stories" may be actually more or less accurate, just like the flood/ice ace indifference.

WE WUZZZ KANGGZZZ N SHIT NIGGGGGGAAAAAAA! YOMSAYIN BOIIII!!!111!!1 KANGZ BOI!!! KANGZ! WE MADE DAT HONKAAAAAAAAAIIII DEBELLLLLEE!!! TIL U WAT BOIII! DAS RAIT SICI WYBOI GOY

boards.4chan.org/pol/

dude you need to study
iflscience.com/environment/huge-underground-ocean-discovered-towards-earths-core/
transparent shill

FAIL.
Northern Europe was under a mile thick glacier when whites first arrived on Earth.
The oldest rhunes, moundbuilding, viking ships, copper mining were from North America.
Solutreans were the First people to find North America and eventually the Clovis culture created blond hair and blue eyes. Eventually the Copper Culture started massive trans Atlantic trading and colonized into the Med and Europe. The oldest Blue eyed DNA in Europe is only 7K years old and arrived on the Coast of Spain.
Finn Land was still under Ice so that " Theory" is easily debunked with basic geology and math.

If you look at almost all mammals with hairy bodies the skin underneath is white. Without a doubt once upon a time humans had much more hair than they do now, so back then they had white skin because when you are really hairy not much sunlight will get through so you can have light skin..

Dark skin was an evolution from the light skin of a mammal loosing its hair. Can anyone prove me wrong on this?

Thats the plot of Assassins Creed…

NO. user COMES FROM A SPECIAL PLACE. YOU ARE IN POLITE COMPANY, SHOW SOME RESPECT.

Attached: AdamtheMiner.jpg (500x261, 17.41K)

Hol' up
So you saying that
FINNS ARE MONGOLS?

I know why, but I still find it funny.

(((They))) are working extra hard to subvert nothern Europe. How dare Finns have their own culture and unique history? Nordic peoples and cultures must be wiped off the map and replaced with semites. Sweden is hopelessly on that path. Can Danmark, Norway, and Finland be saved?

Attached: bsskj.jpg (960x720, 88.58K)

Gold is OBVIOUSLY a metaphor you delusional idiot. It is about making humans into the perfect slaves to provide them with their needs. In a human capacity this is most easily understood in terms of precious metals; but to spiritual creatures? Have you forgotten about all the blood sacrifices of the kikes? How they drain children and give them to the fire? How abortion has now become mainstream? We are their gold.
You forget the whole theme of 'the devil' wanting to become God. Everything that God has done, he wants to replicate - but he does not have that sort of power so has to inventive. This is how we get early genetic engineering, and this is why 'race-mixing' is treated as one of the most terrible sins in reality, and why the offspring were supposed to be killed. You weren't just having a baby with someone from another tribe. you were potentially breeding with a 'non-human' that would forever taint your blood.
Knowledge is obedience. That is the lesson. By disobeying God and trusting the serpent they learned the truth of this lesson; they were disobedient for the first time, and they learned that it was wrong; what do you do with a disobedient child? You punish it. Obedience to God can be seen as Man performing his purpose; what do you do with a table that is not fit for its purpose? What do you do with a racing dog that is not fit to race? You might not kill them, but you will not use them in the same capacity - or you might destroy them, or you might give them new trials to try to make them into something valuable. Welcome to human life, full of struggle.
You know that Noah came from Sumer, right? You know that Sumer was destroyed because of its great perversions? Look at how most of our Academics talk about the Western world today; when it has fallen and we write the true history, it shall look different. They glorify their myriad perversions, they sing the praises of sodomy and transgenderism; of giant worship and child sacrifice - we would portray those things are the ultimate evils and the reason for the society's destruction.

You are half way there user. Now's the time to realise you can have a relationship with the Creator and know the rest.

You're right with your dubs, no child, animal or an elder deserves torture, if you need to put them down you do it fast and clean

Pic

Helou beard man :D

Because it reflects 19th century Anglo view (distortions) of the world.
The map looks precise and exact, but is in reality the imagination of vague and sparse informations. The missing details are filled out by wishful thinking

If this were true it would mean we are doomed. None of these places have Aryans in them anymore. If we failed to hold our grasp on most of the world there is no chance we will ever hope to hold Europe.

The Finnish language is a gook language with direct connections to the languages of Siberian native tribes and half of Fingolians have slanted eyes, you fucking retard.

No, the cro-magnon were not Negroid. They were already clearly Caucasoid. Europeans are descended from cro-magnon people. So cro-magnon people were… Europeans. Early Europeans.

My best guess is that Atlantis submerged in the north sea or baltic sea. If you look at a geographical map you can see that those seas are very shallow, so they're one of the newer seas. The mediterranean sea is probably also rather "new", explaining the big flood that sandniggers wrote into in their books because sea water broke through between spain and marocco and filled the low lands very quickly, like a dam that broke.

Attached: yurop.png (2000x1414, 4.39M)

youtube.com/watch?v=huFWO9782Vg

Attached: petri walli.jpg (650x424, 100.26K)

obedience to your creator sounds pretty gay
does he make you call him daddy?

Finns are indeed incredibly indo european, but they also do have their mongolian side, too.

See this video (file exists because, fuck this software)

youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ

Finns came out of the steppes of Ukraine though. Aryans as we know it came out of the Steppes and founded Yamna culture.

>t.(((robert sepher)))
too bad for you the albanian turknigger is not around to defend your kike narrative. off you go to the >>>/trash/

stupid sa nigger, your garbage mindset do not belong here anymore

Any theory that involves my people coming from monkey ass smelling niggers is a fucking jew trick

Attached: 1588f4fad9b6a66406835550e95f4a6c91ae55d74eb790b9ecf24f827cea364b.jpg (320x320, 32.21K)

The flood described was probably due to the overtopping of the Black Sea at the end of the last ice age. The Mediterranean flood was about 5 million years ago.

There was also a huge glacial lake in North America which broke loose around that time. It was good for maybe a couple meters of sea level rise. But since it would have been sudden, it would have caused panicked migrations in flat, low-lying areas like the North Sea and the Persian Gulf. The Garden of Eden is thought to be in the upper Persian Gulf or its marshes.

There is some evidence of people popping up in surrounding areas without going through a continuous technological evolution. I.e. they were migrants. There might be an ancient city in the Gulf. There might also be one in the Gulf of Thailand (legends of Mu?)

Attached: Glacial_Lake_Agassiz_and_Glacial_Lake_Ojibway,_7,900_BPE.png (500x375, 252.39K)

It's called, "niggers and neanderthals & denisovas fucking".

Neanderthal we're very bright, but not particularly creative. Niggers we're / are dumb as hell, but dance like motherfuckers.

Asians carry the most Neanderthal DNA, are very bright, but depend on europeans, who have some Neanderthal DNA, to invent shit so they can perfect it. Niggers have no Neanderthal DNA, and are dumb as fuck. Neanderthals bred during estrus, like most mammals, niggers spew out niglets every few months, which is how we got to where we are.

What I said, every geneticist knows, they just can't say it.

Oh yes, the font of all righteousness is 'pretty gay'. The one that destroys sodomites because it is disobedience, it is misuse of the purpose of what He has created. Burn in hell you sodomite serpent snuggler.

This is now a HYPERBOREA FINLAND thread.

Attached: Ivanov, Vsevolod - hyperborea_2.jpg (1280x1024 341.79 KB, 582.29K)

Does Finland ever call their Yooper cousins in Michigan? The UP is basically New Finland.

Attached: Ivanov, Vsevolod - Hyperborea ruins 1.jpg (1200x913 249.73 KB, 952.03K)

Yakub-tier misdirection

lolwut niggers arent even the same species as whites

Well, explain the "missing link" then.

This. And I'm not even exaggerating.

Attached: Joutsenen_kalliokuva.jpg (200x248, 11.41K)

WINLAND
FINLAND

It is explained as: There could be Vine… LÖL

How about that "X" going eastwards?

Attached: genographicmap2007best.jpg (850x660, 178.17K)

What if it went westwards?

REMINDER: "the flood" was ice age.

Ice (frozen water) destroyed everything.

He jumped from a church top to death and Ior Bock was stabbed to death when he arrived into Finland.

Attached: adsas.jpeg (276x182, 9.95K)

Attached: 2523c3ff0172f94fd4e997a951935887abc28f4373e988a4a7b1881158714670.png (363x360, 8.12K)

Uudenmaa = odenmaa

Helsinki = hellsinki

Proofs? Because I have proofs that finnish is related to sumerian.

So as a German, Irish, Polish mix I'm just a nigger and not actually white like Fins? Fins are the superior ones? Then why am I even here. I'm going to worldstar or something.

"missing link" talk is scala naturae - not evolutionary reality.