The Future

This community is stuck and going nowhere.
It has no plan and no potency.

The alt-right is pure shit and is almost entirely controlled by jewish interest groups.

Let me present the way out:
youtube.com/channel/UCuoFIyMX7PmlwwdmpXfyeNA

This is power.

This is a prototype for what we must do.
We need a streaming service with plenty of original content and carefully curated filler (redpilled documentaries, films, shows, etc.).

People are too addicted to passivity and we have to work with that to mobilize them. We have to make a bridge between passivity and action for them. This is how it's done.

We need more people making content like this that we can bring together into a channel, a forum, and a community.

Our only possible chance at making peaceful progress is to pool our disposable income together and do something like this.

cue autists whining about ecelebs - this are the people who have to get rid of and opening our movement to the light of the world will shake them off.

Attached: Capture.PNG (1197x830, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vah4WclsOFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck your gay as stream nigger
We need massive diesel powered steamrollers to flatten niggers and spics and kikel filth. Buildings that house that filth too
Yep. Big ol rumbly fuck you yiure flat now smash machines

Go fuck some more potatoes JF.

Dude nobody on Zig Forums gives a shit about ecelebs.
Except Metokur. Maybe

this is the face of the JFIDF

Attached: 15304346726721.jpg (684x826, 100.44K)

burn all kikes

I like your initiative. Got an email?

Attached: Occupydemocrats.jpg (864x684, 67.23K)

All you want to do is protect your shitty nihilist cartoons.

Are you mentally retarded?

YOUR CONCERN IS NOTED, (((FELLOW Zig Forums MEMBER)))

wow, literally all shillbots

never change 8ch

we really need to get you clinging scum off our movement

Stopped watching after he got rid of Lauren and Emily. Most of his guests, including Lauren and Emily are complete fucking autists too. While I realize that shows like his and Warskis garbage are necessary for the younger members to feel part of some larger culture - do the streams themselves really have to be so fucking gay?

NO ONE CAN HAVE AN IDENTITY IN THIS MOVEMENT BECAUSE…………………..ECELEBMEMEMUMBLEMUMBLE…..WE CAN'T GO OUT INTO THE REAL WORLD BECAUSE…… (I'M A FUCKING KIKE)

it's fucking unbelievable that there's no one to call you kike shills out here

youtube.com/watch?v=vah4WclsOFA

you are so fucking geared toward instant gratification. You expect everything to come to fruition instantly. You are fucking stupid.

Say something bad about the stream after watching this video. This is what's vital. This is so fucking important and effective and so effortlessly outclasses everything this fucking shithole has ever done.

also getting rid of those vapid cunts was a surprisingly astute move. They just attract lonely anti-intellectual scum. I stopped watching when he brought them on and started when he kicked them off. Then I learned some patience.

You need 5-15 minute videos with flashy graphics that get a point across. Then make several of those over time to beat the point in. Otherwise you won't gather widespread attention. Normies don't have time for long videos.

Cool.
Thanks but no thanks far sniffer, I don't need YouTube lectures to give me an unearned sense of "high mindedness."
Or I don't give a shit - we're so far past the propaganda phase it isn't even funny. You can go around taking deep breaths of E-Celeb farts but if that's doing more than this fucking shit hole - we may as well all fall on our swords now.

take your blackpill and die in a corner, stop talking

you don't even remotely understand the concept.

it's a hangout. People hang out and have side conversations while the guys on the stream go on. It fosters community.

JEWS RAPE KIDS

Forgot my sage. Jews rape kids.

Nigger you complained about the alt-kike being controlled opposition and presented what you consider to be an alternative. That alternative you presented is giving a platform to king shabbos of the alt-kike Richard Spencer. Are you truly ignorant of your hypocrisy?

These videos with Frame Game are actually very insightful into the role of the jewish financial industry in White genocide, however.

Attached: 1519192706234.png (329x272, 184.69K)

anyway, since illiteracy and attitude are a major problem here, the host invites on this jewish lawyer, who explains how the 2008 financial crash was caused by jews giving free houses to niggers, spics, and immigrants.

insanely redpilling. well documented. completely explained. This is major ammunition, and while not very well polished, is a good prototype for what we should be doing.

Don't care, fuck off.

are you done contradicting yourself? fucking retard anime posting subhuman

yeah we don't need bodies
we don't need easy targets for propaganda
YOU"RE SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have I contradicted myself you eceleb worshiping cuckold faggot?

Going to admit you're a hypocrite for shilling a channel that gives a platform to Dickie Spencer while whining about the kike controlled alt-right?

Attached: 1519648095145.jpg (721x604, 92.28K)

Oh, let us present the way out for you.

Become a radical Christian.

That's who the government is really afraid of.

Attached: 1532738308119.png (561x540, 286.19K)

Where did I say I'm against redpilling alt-lite cucks you inbred faggot?

I'm not your tutor and you couldn't pay me enough.

You implied it be refusing to realize that we could take over spencer's social capital by luring him to our platforms.

the contradiction is in your attitude, motivation, and words. What the fuck is your point? Why are you talking?

Revive the top vs bottom dichotomy. These horizontal dichotomies go nowhere, they just keep the elite niggers in power. The problem is above us and battling the twisted souls of your poorfag brothers is exactly what (((they))) want from us, that is why they shovel so much dissent and demoraliztion across the web. FUCK THEM, WE ARE BROTHERS IN SLAVERY.

WE ARE SLAVES TO NO ONE, BROTHER!

Sad!

Attached: 1521864857304.gif (619x350, 2.15M)

So why do you redditors think you can post here without lurking like everyone else did?

I like your style

Attached: 1442116455374.png (911x1301, 780.19K)

Polite sage.

Attached: omnomnom.gif (450x450, 145.39K)

Only for you, Senpai.

Attached: jelly.jpg (774x720, 109.49K)

The old guard mostly left user. They went on to either irl activities, or other online communities. I'd say where, but you'd just call me a shill.
What's around these days are mostly kids, boomers and shills.

make it man, no one is stopping you. You have no idea what you are up to. You have an idea but you lack the ability to knowledge of how to start and maintain your vision.

Its so fucking hard to do what you are asking. The reason there is only one youtube is because its a mix of network engineers, software engineers, lawyers and political interest groups all working together.

You not only need tons of varried expertise to match something that is some successful but you need cooperation.

Good luck buddy. I feel you are asking people to do for you what you are not willing to do yourself.

But if you are then become a lawyer. Engineers are a dime a dozen but a group of lawyers are a strong backing to really making shit happen and assert influence in the world.

Im a software engineer so im not saying this as a diss but there is a common chicken egg problem here

1) Ive made this site and now its super successful and I might get sued for some random shit I need a lawyer to protect this asset and help me make sure my business is legal. Who do I go to?

2) Im a lawyer and have a great idea. I know all the legal shit to do I just need the prototype created and then build off that. How to I find an engineer?

I think the second question is much easier to answer and get good results from even if you dont know the space. "Finding a good lawyer" is a meme within the entire world.

whould you fags stop yellng and acting like niggers

FOR THE HORDE!

Attached: 1532452512180.png (728x780, 172.84K)

Imageboard culture is so vastly superior to everything else on the internet that the only reason why white nationalism actually has a decent presence in modern politics is because of us. Honestly I believe that we're a prototype of a new society where the best ideas go through natural selection unburdened by names or ego.

Fuck off OP

Attached: anon vs E-celebs.png (927x517, 129.63K)

Attached: 1532855737541.jpg (460x420, 36.51K)

The entire Internet is a honeypot and was designed to be so from the beginning. If you haven't figured out how to work within that constraint yet you're useless.

Attached: 1517885437035.jpg (900x924, 227.58K)

I run Linux faggot.

Attached: 1530545246402.jpg (580x346, 47.04K)

Attached: Laughing satanicha.gif (500x491, 375.84K)

shills, why are they so retarded? Why don't they even try to appear as real thinking people?

Attached: 1520795249010.png (718x545, 172.28K)

Why would you ever go to any other internet "communities" other than reconnaissance?

Attached: Yes this pleases me.gif (480x270, 396.51K)

Plan -→ Zig Forums should Investigate the Roller Coaster of Death

Whassup with dat Shoah thing?

Attached: holocaust roller coaster - DS.jpg (750x500 40.51 KB, 129.54K)

anyway, so these mentally retards who always sage and post anime are bots and shills.

this site is operated by military intelligence, probably israeli, probably funded with US tax money.
The point is to draw off the more individualistic people in the movement to this corner and demoralize them by trying to make them believe these degenerate false identities are actual people.

the trick is on them, the message still reaches the individualists and their spam is easily ignored

Fuck off, yid.

I'm listening user, where's the real action.

he's lying. There's nothing.

IRL groups are a lot more popular now, thankfully

You must be really infuriated right?

Attached: 1466445751256-0.jpg (369x382, 19.3K)

I'm not telling you how to give the NSA the slip but if I don't want them knowing something - they don't know.

You must be from that 4chan website.