Interesting, possibly-related, coincidences

So, over the past few days there've been some interesting things happen:
(1) The drops from Hollywood user;
(2) The mass-pruning & deletion of the Hollywood Pedophile Hunt threads;
(3) Banning everyone that was in those threads;
(4) The massive exodus of Hollywood people from online [esp Twitter];
(5) The disappearance of the guy who made this: youtube.com/watch?v=uzm6JHYvK24
[See also: frankreport.com/2018/07/27/the-tanster-ben-szemkus-missing-and-feared-dead-clinton-suspected/ ]
(6) Body-language analysis of #5's vid: youtube.com/watch?v=SDzBRwFd5LM

Any other weird stuff on these fronts that I've missed?

Attached: The Age of Anger.png (1024x672 3.11 KB, 200.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11931471.html#q11931471
youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
8ch.net/ews/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

List of missing kids in Iowa. 8ch.net/pol/res/11931471.html#q11931471

Awesome; thank you for the addition.

Yeah but that is a coded message…not an actual news story.

Hollywood user posts in pedo threads and promises to name big time Hollywood pedos the following day.
Following day he makes on thread, gets 7 replies and 4ch shuts down, I was in the thread and am certain this poster caused the website to shut down. Then a Jew nobody actor pops up on 4ch to name names. Encourages the Hollywood user to reveal himself. Jew is now the focus on 4ch threads and nobody talks about Hollywood user.

Sanctum type clubs are the key, " Sex enjoyment without judgement " tell me that does not just scream PEDO.

It screams "every depravity there is!" to me.

Hollywood user has been proven to be a larper, as is most shit from cuckchan.

Again, believing random shit from larpers really makes you no better than a nigger

Really? I didn't see that. I was just looking into things when the mass-deleting and mass-banning happened.

Not a nightclub; I don't know if I believe the guy, but it's interesting that he got disappeared about the same time the massive wipe/bans happened.

Moron, I'm investigating it; doesn't mean I believe it, but I'm not dismissing it out of hand: too many odd things happening all at once.

Attached: Decimation.jpg (1024x810, 135.43K)

Don't know if anybody has seen "Help Me" yet, by Trevor Moore from WKUK, but he spells it out pretty neatly. Look it up wherever.

Brutal; conjoined with the circumstantial evidence coming out it looks like Comedy Central is rubbing our faces in it:
youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s

Check'ed
KEK approves of investigating "SNCTM type cults"

Yeah, we don't need 50 fucking threads for the same fucking topic, cunt.

Fucking gross

Die in a fire faggot.

The Globalist used Pedophilia to recruit and control their stooges.
As long as they hold the evidence of pedophilia, then they control them. If they don't follow orders, they are revealed to be pedos.
The problem is, if their stooges are all revealed to be pedophiles by someone else, the whole control scheme falls apart and all their stooges end up in prison.
They literally have all the money because they own the central banks. They can buy websites, hire shills, hire people to try and be a mod. They can hire hackers too.
You bet they're going to move to protect their stooges. If they don't they will never be taken seriously again and they lose control.

There’s an answer for all of this.

Bullets

They don't want bullets, so they heavy handedly shut it all down.

I don’t care what they want.

They deserve bullets from the barrel of a gun.

You know you can embed, right?

Green socks at the grammys user, remember. Have faith.

Our Pedowood investigation board was deleted without any given reason, /pedowood322/ I think it was called.

4/pol/ is no longer a christian board according to mods.
You can't make threads asking what peoples favorite scripture is.

Word on the street is that bamp is out for the mods and is gathering their person info.
Mods fucked with a beehive.

Attached: We Got Our Badge From Pepe.jpg (680x334, 33.69K)

Why the fuck would politically incorrect be fucking christian? Keep drinking the jew-aid.

Deus vult, pagan.

Attached: Deus-Vult.jpg (1156x1694, 1.02M)

Caps?

Attached: Kek is Laughing at jew.jpg (809x531, 137.34K)

Hi friend.

Attached: 6aa6cdee94ec4bf409ca855a6fd188b980243ddf51120dcc9601a7335fa3962d.png (1275x1639, 936.41K)

Do you know *HOW* politically incorrect actually behaving in a Christian manner is?

I haven't done it on this site before; I also like being able to right-click and open-in-new-tab that URL-posting allows.

This is true; the best thing to do is pray, second best thing to do is collect your own evidence, and third: share it when you have something to share.

Agreed. Like I said, they're rubbing our noses in it.

What about 8ch.net/ews/catalog.html ?

That's really quite interesting. If true, I wonder how it'll shake out.

Anchored by the mods?

Hmmm.

make it so

Attached: dieeeeee.gif (500x240, 948.21K)

bump

Attached: 1522362612543.gif (500x500, 3.12M)

Thanks for the bump.

kikes be sliding on 8pol

It's ok; we have a desire for real truth on our side; the Web of Lies cannot hold without the Center, which is Christ and who IS the Truth.

Attached: Jesus-and-Pharasees.jpg (1920x1200 1.56 MB, 1.93M)

Interesting other stuff – I found out there's supposedly some Assange dead-man drop going on. (Could be a LARP, or info/intel gathering, or the real deal.)