HE DINDU NUFFIN DOE

archive.is/wrhRw

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-concealed-carry-shooting-victim-20180523-story.html#

>(((David Lombardo))), a concealed carry instructor who (((said))) he has trained more than 7,000 people to get state licenses, said he would let an armed carjacker take his car.

HE DINDU NUFFIN, SHIEEEET

NO FAMUHLEE SHUD HAF TU FEER FO DEY SUN LYFE ERRY' TIME HE STEAL A CAR, YO'

OY VEY GOYIM, HE DINDU NUFFIN! SEE, WE EVEN GOT A CONTROLLED OPPOSITION CCW INSTRUCTOR TO BLOW THIS DEAD NIGGER IN AN INTERVIEW!

Attached: 4bb321d7e05338abe149534178542c9448e2904103aebab4d8a042df075c6014.jpg (450x604, 50.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

podomatic.com/podcasts/ontargetradio/episodes/2013-04-30T11_52_03-07_00
wvtm13.com/article/video-argument-turned-fatal-shooting-at-birmingham-gas-station/13258876
archive.org/details/folkscanomy_defense
veracrypt.fr/en/Downloads.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One day, that firefighter and everyone who allowed him to escape will be punished for murder. Count on it, nazi scum.

Attached: IMG_0238.JPG (1280x720, 83.34K)

I'd tell you to go back to cuckchan, but it's shitting the bed right now.

Attached: 8fc73a425ab8bdb6e3b421325ec249384e873aef1c35dbca304705e145c392fb.png (1000x1000, 170.77K)

Come back when you have a real grievance. Brown people are expendable.

Attached: 1494536705183.jpg (500x417, 78.92K)

Imagine what life in the USA would be like without niggers? Just picture that.
Now look back at reality.
I hope more dindus do this just so they can be gunned down. Nothing of value was lost here.

american laws strictly allow stuff like this.
thats why i dont understand lefties cuz ur literally protesting fucking nothing.
that dude killed two niggers with a shotgun who ran on his property, not punished.
you act like the niggers dont have a choice but to rob houses???

Attached: cruz_rubio_debate.jpg (620x420, 219.96K)

lel

Reminds me of the dindu who was shot and killed while he was committing armed robbery at a Pizza Hut. His mom said "we wasn gun shoot nobody he was just flashin the gun."

In many states it’s legal to shoot if they try stealing your car.

You’re lost little girl. That’s fine though, we have your address now.

Fucking niggers. This is why Africa is the lovely place it is.

The concept of a society is apparently too abstract for them. The notion we live in one place and must respect each others' property, and that a thief is everyone's business, is just beyond them. Then they get pissed over all the numerically tiny number of lynchings.

I made the mistake of hateposting before I read this:

No, CCW-Jew, that's not what insurance is for. You see, while you're making friends with the niggers in your neighborhood, I'm paying a premium as part of your risk pool. In other words, your "better car" is not free, it's paid for by me and several thousand other people. All insurance does is spread out the damage niggers cause until it's less than crippling for any individual; the total value of the loss is still what it is, I'm just chipping in now.

Shoot thieves. Aim for the ass on a white one, but kill the rest. Chase them down the street if you have to, but scrub the gene pool of niggers thieves.

The reason for this thinking is that blacks own nothing of value and soley are enslaved to government. They have no understanding of private property or actually owning something. The closest is actually there own life so when one of there own loses a life it's the reason they chimp out since it's the only thing government can't give them nor replace. It's why people should be resisiting with deadly force more nigger crime as a way to curb them from there lifestyle.

Is there a video of this? I love watching niggers get rekt.

Nice dubs, and you have to understand that ever since Trayvon they learned that they can protest over any shooting of a nigger regardless of circumstance.
Occasionally they get ones a little more “morally grey” and then the media can spin it to their benefit.

If shitlibs were to be feared, they wouldn't be importing a subhuman army to take care of the job for them.

Every cuck gets this tattooed around their anus at a special ceremony.

Attached: 19145957_10158642734955411_8412981495067934488_n.jpg (200x213, 5.6K)

When you finally get enriched, videotape yourself telling them you were on their side, their reactions, and then upload it here for us. I understand you may not have time while you're being raped and murdered, but make the effort, please?

Attached: a01a4a08ad26e852e51e16f57c31bc18d659672e1d782c7e035fdc942fe28647.png (2550x3300, 205.44K)

So they can take your life because you have life insurance right :^)

The firearm instructor is an idiot. Insurance pays actual cash value (which is typically less than your car would cost to buy) minus your deductible. You will not get a "better car" you are most likely to end up with a far worse vehicle.

not sorry enough nigger. one down

hahaha AINT GONA HAPPEN NIGGERRRRRRR
DONT STEAL SHIT, THEN MAYBE YOU WONT GET SHOT FUCKING NIG NOG MONKEY PIECE OF SHIT!
THAT FIREFIGHTER IS A HERO!
WHITE PRIDE!

Attached: American-History-X-Curb-2.jpg (398x513 24.33 KB, 336.44K)

Anything with aftermarket parts will also be negatively affected because insurance rarely pays out for that even with a special rider.

A stolen/carjacked car would be considered a deadly weapon.
Just a prank bro, shiieeeeet.

So you have that tattoo?

I really hope the guy said 'Apology accepted' to that nog after he shot him.

Can you believe the nerve of these pavement apes?

Obligatory meme

Attached: Ferguson_sign.jpg (600x454, 185.92K)

Attached: Making a List Checking it Twice.jpg (608x396, 66.93K)

Attached: Niggers.gif (480x260, 5.24M)

Attached: womp.mp4 (640x360, 57.26K)

Experiment time. Let's find an user to approach janique, state calmly "Your homeowner's or renters insurance will pay for a new cell phone" then snatch her cellphone out of her hands and calmly walk away. Or knock on the door to her abode, state "I'm here to enter your premises and make off with whatever property I can carry away. As you undoubtedly have insurance on said property, I expect you to calmly allow me to perpetrate this property crime against you, let me go to jail so I can be bailed out. Calling the police is also out of the question, as you are simply using them to perpetrate violence to me on your behalf." I suppose if she becomes violent in the defense of her property her excuse could be "my only other recourse would be to call the police, which I am afraid will arrive and shoot me dead." Or "I am in such grief because my brother was getting his life back on track and was shot dead because he needed a ride to go enroll in college, and I can not control myself and will kill any mother fucker that steals my big screen."

Don't worry you have insurance.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (498x282, 3.36M)

Don't worry I have medicaid.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (348x211, 1.97M)

sheeiitttt man, lets step it up a notch: walk into a bank and tell them it doesnt matter that you are robbing the place because they are FDIC insured. its all good hahaha

Wow, he looked pretty black coming out of there, think they'll be able to fix him?

Fire can take his skin, he has insurance.

Ayyyyght

Attached: 1405754209046[1].jpg (396x385, 118.2K)

Nigger was pretty black going in.
Fun fact, fire makes niggers pink. It's cleansing apparently.

Attached: burn-third-degree[1].jpg (190x250, 31.94K)

Don't worry, the Water tower in background has insurance

Attached: Gold Toothed Nigger Bitch.JPG (1937x1280, 199.1K)

Look at this fucking monstrosity. In any other civilization she'd be dead by now, but in our altruistic society she's fed sugary treats and pastries until she has the shape and smell of a tire fire.

Attached: 0d7ca5dd63c1f27ea6e8713edc2ca4983a5e30f460c8ea44b64828c7be9d4a82.png (657x780, 337.16K)

Don't worry about your dindu nuffin son, sheboon you have the ghetto lottery insurance

The actual family.
Of course, the father is nowhere to be seen…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1416x787 1.78 MB, 2.33M)

CHECKED AND KEK'D

Attached: bypass.jpg (320x180 436 B, 605.6K)

This was a fucking year ago. The jews article has to be leaving out some details, no doubt.
This is part of the nigger mentality, things happen to them and it's up to their victims and yt to make the decisions for them. The only actor here was the person whose car was stolen by a nigger; Everything else is a force of nature.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1275x1469, 300.67K)

Oh this should be good…

>podomatic.com/podcasts/ontargetradio/episodes/2013-04-30T11_52_03-07_00

I found this video of sheboons complaining about their daughters getting killed by cops if you want a laugh

Holy shit dude, if this guy isn't Jewish, he's the goodest goy on Earth.
7 minutes in, and the guy is describing Israel as a nation that "got surrounded by Arabs" and implies the Arabs are in the wrong for complaining about losing land in a war that "they started".

10 minutes in and the one Jew guest they've got on is saying he never experiened any sense of anti-firearm sentiment amongst the Jews he knows.

Attached: Thank you for explaining it.png (490x344, 165.67K)

here is a good nigger getting killed showing his gun like a law dawg
wvtm13.com/article/video-argument-turned-fatal-shooting-at-birmingham-gas-station/13258876

Attached: Birmingham gas station shooting caught on camera.mp4 (1280x720, 4.32M)

he a goo boi
dindu nuffin
goin ta chruch erryday
turnin his lyfe aroun
need mo affa skoo pogrims
no jusis no peace

tbh I wish I could see exactly what you're replying to.

Attached: Baby killer zimmerman.jpg (579x382, 80.76K)

Just some weak bait.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (922x203, 81.54K)

breeders should be killed 1st! lol

Not everyone has that kind of insurance and can afford it, not everyone can afford a few days off work. Fucking prick and sheboon bitch.

Long before it has become legal to pull off in someone's car.

Where's the lie?

and they all have different last names.

(((nobobdy know why white people form groups for survival)))

….. while at the mean time, your daughter gets raped and your son gets beaten to near death. Yeah sure shlomo.

We must learn MMA and self defense against the coloureds who do the dirty work for the kikes

archive.org/details/folkscanomy_defense

On the other hand, we must take care, that Antifa or other anti white hate groups do not break into our computers or backtrace our IPs, when we redpill people with truth.

So, feel free to use these easy and reliable programms to establish some OpSec

www.torproject.org

and

veracrypt.fr/en/Downloads.html

VeraCrypt - Free Open source disk encryption

And always remember: Remove anti white leaflets/stickers wherever you find them!

Pic related it's a huge cock sucking faggot, and yes it really is 1 person

Attached: puppets.png (1111x693, 362.51K)