GUNGRABBERS COMING FOR 3D-PRINTED GUNS

(((CNN))): A 3D printed gun is downloadable death

>Gun violence prevention organizations – (((Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence))), (((Everytown for Gun Safety))) and the (((Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence))) – filed a lawsuit to get an injunction to keep these downloadable guns from becoming legal, but on Friday a judge denied their motion to halt the sale of these deadly weapons. Partnered with The Newtown Action Alliance and Fred Guttenberg of Orange Ribbons for Jaime, the No Rifle Association (NoRA), my organization, is helping to build a coalition of state attorneys general to also fight in court. We hope that we will be able to keep us safe long enough to enact a permanent legislative solution to this menace.

archive.fo/fm3us

Attached: pjp09u8i.png (540x768 218.38 KB, 252.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defcad.com
hooktube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=x7nSf8dOBYI
airwolf3d.com/2017/07/24/strongest-3d-printer-filament/
airwolf3d.com/2018/03/20/material-strength-testing/
archive.is/N5h7F
cbc.ca/news/technology/downloadable-guns-3d-printer-cody-wilson-august-1-1.4764082
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uhhh, they can be hosted elsewhere, lmao, fuckin faggots.

You wouldn't download a gun

>These guns are made from DIY kits, which have no serial number, require no background check and are currently fully legal due to loopholes in (((our))) laws.

Oy vey, they're going to un-infringe the second amendment! Why won't these white people just stop creating new technology already!?

And the people you're aggressing upon will be fighting back with something better, kek. Have fun.

Attached: bad goyim.jpg (586x720, 93.91K)

I'd rather imagine this: you want to manipulate an audience of dim-witted catladies who believe marriage is directly equivalent to domestic abuse.

Why do celebrities think we give a shit about their opinion. Shut up and dance, monkey.

Wolf didnt stop shit. He can suck a dick. Im downloading this shit tomorrow regardless. Molon Labe.

Ahhhh, what it must be like to have no control over your own reality

yOU wOuldNt DOwNloAd A gUN

Attached: 4e9.png (600x873, 2.43M)

All but the ghost gunner 2 and DPMS 80% lower files are already available for download on their site.
defcad.com

Attached: screencapture-defcad-2018-07-30-14_21_05.png (965x2164, 519.04K)

Incoming false flag with a plastic downloadable death gun.

Ignores that one particular group responsible for most of the gun violence in the U.S., and focuses instead on basement dwelling autist's more likely to 3d print hentai figurines than a gun.
Limousine liberals.

Attached: s4.reutersmedia.net.jpg (1280x854, 102.23K)

How much will a GG2 be to purchase once it’s available? There’s a $250 deposit, so something like $2k or more?

Alyssa Milano? Like, the girl from Who's the Boss?

Is this some kind of joke?

Attached: Alyssa_Milano.jpg (600x853, 45.4K)

I really do hope those who plan to make or possess 3D printed firearms act responsibly. The only way to "address" these guns is to regulate the sale of ammunition and it will only take 1 major incident to get fhat disastrous idea into the political discussion.

And if they do, they're breaking the law by possessing a gun. You know that it's illegal to beat a child to death, but "felons, domestic abusers, terrorists, those adjudicated mentally ill" can still have children. We just punish them when they abuse the kid. What's the problem here? Oh, right:Jews

It doesn't matter how we act. They're already planning the next mass shooting with a downloaded gun to drive the point home that moody white loners have to be replaced. Welcome to Zig Forums, by the way.

I think it'll be around $1,500

Even if it's too high tech for niggers to abuse (((someone))) will ensure its abused. The main problem our mentality/willingness to ban something because the controlled media points to it.

Good luck with that.
We'll start 3D printing the casings and designing firearms that can safely fire shitty plastic casings.
Already possible with off the shelf materials

modern smokeless is just nitrocellulose with an oxidizer and stabilizers in certain pellet configurations
nitrocellulose is piss easy to make

They're going after manufacturing guns.

Also, remember the plastic gun scare, or the scare over ceramic knives?

…but I already did.

forgot pic

Attached: liberty.png (1276x1170, 1.54M)

HE WOULD NEED TO BUY A 3D PRINTER (AND METAL PARTS) FIRST. CNN IS FUCKING RETARDED.

I noticed that too.

Remember to buy your 3D printer or CNC mill before the government forces you to have a gun license to own a 3D printer.

This right here is what it's all about. Fucking political power. Electing Democrats to make sure the donations keep flowing. If they win, 90% of this talk will vanish and zero action will be taken. It's all a fucking put-up job.

I'm so sick of universal suffrage. Women, minorities, and half the white men are so fucking easy to manipulate it's disgraceful. I'm actually surprised we've held it all together for as long as we have since the 13th, 14th, and 19th Amendments were ratified.

just another schizoid lulu on the loose

The entire firearm industry makes a small fraction in revenue of that apple makes, and yet they're constantly whining about it. Would the "gun industry" actually WANT people printing their shit at home instead of buying it?

any recommendations on one? any decent ones under a grand?

hooktube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0

Attached: 18d6c5744c69f5f866d4b9442a8e97c2397746cacb4831daa59858faeae3d2e3.jpg (565x600, 31.48K)

SHALL

Attached: 4da0b1c41fa0aea0474e3327650ff73b79e06d6f68c844ad16e2ff945687e9dd.jpg (900x1200, 171.62K)

Anything that isn't Makerbot. I think Black & Decker, and uhhh Ryobi have some in the sub $1000 range at Home Depot.

I was trying to remember who she was.
I though it was a girl from Clueless or something.

…..I like Tony Danza

You can literally make one yourself, it's basicaly servos, bearings, rails and a basic frame.

Attached: Tony Danza.webm (640x360, 288K)

You wouldn't download a death.

Now I won't show you how to do it.
More funs for me!

they do a lot worse, trust me
had a buddy get v& for downloading a file with instructions to print specific easily machined parts
only found out about it when the state boys knocked on my door with a warrant for my garage
dude told him he recently sold his old 3d printer to me and they seized it for evidence

they are already looking at anyone with any knowhow that owns a 3d printer
looked weird when they saw my spot welder and loading bench
it's a shame hobbies that save you money or involve some degree of technical skill are criminalized/stigmatized

but how else do we arm our psychic schollgirls?

Attached: 【スペルカードストライク】宇佐見菫子.jpg (714x1000, 161K)

I have several polymer 80% lowers suck my dick and come take them faggots

Attached: 5d5.jpg (960x604, 69.55K)

It is downloadable death, but that is for the guy who thinks that a bit of layered plastic that is even weaker than a properly molded part is not going to grenade in your hand when you try to fire a round.

And that's how they dumb down a nation over the scale of decades.

What happened to the guy who won a court case and got approval from the DOJ to allow 3d printable guns in the first place?

Mfw convicted felons have friends buy them firearms under their checks now, because btfo US. Should've-invested-in-your-public-it-seems.gov

Wasn't there a big court case won just recently about printed guns that said they were legally allowed?

How do these retards think the first guns were made? Anyone who is likely to circumnavigate the law to print a 3D plastic gun - would probably have found a way to make one anyway. And who is to say which would have been more dangerous? Have you seen these 3D guns? We aren't talking M16's here.

Anyone determined enough to do some damage will find a way to do so. Watch the (I think Vice) videos on homemade 1911's in some asian-ish country (the phillipines maybe). The poorest people keep the bills paid making untraceable guns for the gangsters. They take a real one, make molds, then cast parts, hand file for precise quality, test fire, deliver to the city. Anyone with basic machine shop skills can make a functioning automatic weapon. Check out the Luty plans; those are for people who want to make functioning automatics (and I do mean machine guns) from plumbing parts. So yes, you can try banning ammunition, some smart fool will find a way to manufacture casings from scrap something or another. Ban powder, someone will come up with a simplified technique from common ingredients. Primers might be the toughest but again, someone will find a way. Or, by then, with increasing LiPo battery energy density, handheld energy weapons will be realized. Fun fact: Energy density in military / aerospace LiPo and related chemistry cells are twice that of your laptop, cellphone, or Tesla.

So, uh, going to make a purchase here, what or which 3D printers are /po/ approved?

It does not really matter what exact one you buy, as long as there is an online community for it.
Pretty much any 3D printer can be upgraded enough to get high quality results if there is enough support for it.

Read into the whole thing a bit and you will probably find one that fits your needs.

Attached: typical_razer_consumer.jpg (960x618, 92.05K)

*explodes in your hand*

It's too late to stop it, kikes. You pushed Cody to the edge and he found a way to rape your dreams of a disarmed proletariat.

Attached: Dark-Souls-II-You-Died.jpg (730x365, 64.19K)

we're talking about 3d printed guns, not glocks user

But then if the printer doesn't matter, which filament is best? PLA? Say I wanted to make a shutty, I don't want shitty PLA melting as I shoot and warping everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7nSf8dOBYI
Dumbass.

Attached: Welcome_to_PO.png (1280x720 99.75 KB, 86.86K)

OY VEY

Attached: 02c5a3a2981f2efd630c7859633e7ae2792e7349664dd6e9bccd93e6fe962e49.png (930x1070, 407.08K)

if the 3d printers get big enough we could actually download cars :^)

I would not recommend printing parts exposed to the pressure of whatever you are trying to fire, but asides from that there are many more heat resistant or stronger filaments than PLA.

airwolf3d.com/2018/03/20/material-strength-testing/

Sadly i cant give you a "silver bullet" tip here as there are a ton of filaments from a ton of companies. For making a weapon a lot of research and testing would be required to get the best results.

So FBI niggers are now serving warrants just for downloading fucking PDF diagrams of gun parts, am I reading this correctly?

Which state? Let me guess, New York?

Checked, wouldn't surprise me, I felt a large amount of rage from reading his comment. Getting fucking arrested for 3D printing, and on top of that, having LEGAL items stolen from you by police because "muh evidence". Fucking faggots.

Off to >>>Zig Forums

You mean one day I could have myself one of these that's lighter than the original and just as prone to killing me on impact? Where do I sign up?

Attached: 1974-Lancia-Stratos-HF-Stradale-0-HERO.jpg (1087x725, 350.56K)

This is interesting:

Son of a bitch!

How many people actually own 3D printers, though? I've never even seen a 3D printer in person.

why would a domestic abuser buy a 3d printer when he could just use 2 pieces of gas pipe and make a slam fire shotgun
or just beat someone to death with the pipe

that'd be a good way to kick things off
"Responsible" gun owners can no longer pretend nothing affects them if they attempt to regulate ammunition.
Nationwide gun grab would be better way to make things go hot, though no one would dare try it because not even they are that dumb.

Attached: 1532983220234.jpg (643x720, 154.3K)

Yes, thats what theyre kvetching about

jeez, the kikes really fucking hate this one specific gun

don't download this then:

All the important parts are forged.

None, buy a welder and hand grinder, or wait until $500 metal laser sintering 3d printer are available. You can make a much better gun in a weekend with those tools than with a plastic 3d printer in the same amount of time.

Unironically Makerbot
I've had my Replicator 2 4th gen since 2013 when I saw Cody shoot that Liberator for the first time. It's worked faithfully for almost 5 years now, but protip if you use it, make sure your computer is set not to fall asleep or turn off otherwise the printer will stop printing and just stay hot while the extruder gets jammed with burnt plastic for hours while you left it to print and you'll need to replace the thermocoupler and extruder which gets expensive

Ill keep both these tips in mind and probably buy all of it, 3d printing and hand tools.

It's the symbolic weapon of freedom.

The problem with that is you have to have the capabilities to melt steel, make relaible molds, and account for tolerances. You're better off buying a mill and milling out parts by hand after all the trial and error you'd be going through.

A much better idea is metal sintering printers or printer that print metal powder and sand. A regular plastic 3d printer could be easily modified to dispense sand and powder, and all you'd have to do after that is bake the powder in a kiln. Still have to worry about shrinkage, but it's much simpler than diy steel casting.

atf niggers but guy was a dumbass and downloaded a file that made a legal weapon illegal after it was produced or attempted to be produced allegedly on the printer i bought
he also might have had some illegal weapons too and they might have offered him a plea to drop the manufacturing felony to cop for the illegal weapon
pretty sure he got honeypotted or someone else dropped his name
guy was a fucking crackhead too bought scrap metal and made fucked up art with the mental capacities of the propane sculpture maker peggy hill huffed paint with

rage doesn't even begin to cut it

what and have it blow up in my hand? no thanks, only legal weapons from legal private sellers who agree in writing to sign a notarized paper with all their info on it outlining the terms of sale

Alphabet-soupers going after the low-hanging fruit to make some good PR in an era where people are exposing their corruption more and more frequently?

I don't habeeb it.

If you're really interested in this look up "practical scrap metal small arms". There's over ten online pdfs with simple designs for shotguns, derringers, semi auto handguns, rifles, etc. that require minimal welding and a few hand tools. All parts can be bought from the hardware store. And yes, it is completely legal to build your own (not sure about can). 3d printing one could be cool, but don't expect to use it for anything but fun. Because it won't last long.

No idea why

Attached: cnn_fake_news.webm (640x360 5.64 MB, 3.03M)

I have all those PDFs ina big drive nigga

dump them ITT

3d printed gun is purely a cog in the disarmament machine.
Its creator is not your friend.

No need to dump, literally just Google it. Hell, you can even watch YouTube videos with detailed instructions on how to build a semi auto handguns from those plans.

To avoid the computer fallling asleep stuff. you can get yourself something like a (((raspberrypi)))
and install a 3d printer software on it.

Also the best use for 3D printing would probably not be making the gun itself, but instead things like grips, flashlight mounts and additional picatinny rails.

Zig Forums is your friend
>>>Zig Forums555780
>>>Zig Forums587590
>>>Zig Forums582247

Attached: Making a William and sons shotgun.webm (600x703 4 MB, 60.96K)

Your post doesn't make sense.
If you made the gun itself using big boy/grown up tools, then why would you spoil it by making those parts on a 3d printer instead of your milling machine?
For the price of a good 3d printer, you can purchase a lathe and a milling machine which will let you manufacture something that'll perform better in every possible way and last a lifetime.

Spot the fag who has never set foot in a workshop.
A cap, like any object of similar form, is incredibly easy to make using a former and some pressure.
It isn't advanced at all. In fact most workshops have one half of the formula in bulk amounts.

if it saves just one life it's worth it

Attached: if it saves just one life it's worth it.jpg (868x576, 75.53K)

Fun fact: possession of single round of ammunition without permit (this includes caliber) is felony in Russia. Powder and primers and now controlled too. How murica can even compete with the best white race country in the world?

Attached: 6546456.jpg (937x528, 89.94K)

I've seen some at a nearby supermarket. That means they're pretty much everywhere.

if it saves just one life it's worth it, just one

Attached: if it saves just one life it's worth it.jpg (868x528, 76.22K)

TPB has had one in their Physibles section for years, now.

1/2

STOP BEING FAGGOTS NO ONE IS COMING FOR THE 3D PRINTED GUNS THE CASES HAVE BEEN SETTLED - THE 2ND AMENDMENT HAS ALREADY BEEN RULED ON IN STATE AND US COURT.
THE ONLY THING THAT CAN BE DONE IS THAT "UNDER THE COLOR OF LAW" YOU COULD BE PRESSURED INTO SIGNING OVER YOUR RIGHTS BY APPLYING FOR A LICENSE OR ANY PERMIT. DO NOT LICENSE, DO NOT SIGN FOR PERMITS. NOTHING CAN BE DONE TO YOU ONLY THREATS, ATF ONLY HAS JURISDICTION INTERSTATE, NOT INTRASTATE, THEY ONLY HAVE AUTHORITY OF THE FIRST 2 IN STATE SALES BETWEEN GUN DEALERS WHO ARE SELLING FOR PROFIT, IF YOU GO TO A DEALER AND THE GUN HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLD 2 TIMES BETWEEN DEALERS IT IS NO LONGER IN UNDER THE ATFs PURVIEW. TELL THEM TO ALL FUCK THEMSELVES AND STOP BEING PUSSIES. READ THE LAWS U NIGGERS. STOP BEING REACTIONARY AND BE PROACTIVE TO PREVENT FALSE INFORMATION THREADS LIKE THESE.

Attached: 62fc5e7e486e717502c80e48e03b9b65b700afd339a234e9b5432db3b113ce84.png (630x710, 442.51K)

CBC Jews in Canada is worried. Front page:

archive.is/N5h7F
cbc.ca/news/technology/downloadable-guns-3d-printer-cody-wilson-august-1-1.4764082