Dan Harmon Megathread #10

Other two threads approaching 750, mods please pin this!

We still have to reach the tumblr and #BLM audience to over his other videos and myspace blog. Tweet @turner and advertisers about how demented these content creators are!

I know Dan Harmon made a video of him raping a baby doll and all, but he's not a bad guy. Who better to demonstrate that than his ex-wife, Erin McGathy.

She made a funny skit about two women finding out they were dating the same guy, where she plays one women and the other women is played by a baby. Not only was it hilarious, but it definitely isn't weird at all when you consider that Harmon and her were dating at the time.

streamable.com/xkw12

Here's a funny clip of Harmon and McGathy from 2012 about a baby zoo and just burning babies for fertilizer and things like that hahaha comedy!

streamable.com/t6jwc

Also In 2015, she also stared in an 8 episode series titled "Kill the Baby", centering around her husband's desire to kill their baby (which he does graphically multiple times throughout the series), which is also hilarious.

vimeo.com/118394841

Surely there's nothing else like this out there for anyone to look for.

Oh wait except for this clip of him raping an adult woman (this has no context or punchline)

streamable.com/l3ajb

And this clip of him (as garfield) calling Rick and Morty the n-word before saying he's been having sex with 12 year old girls all day and eating feces out of his owner Jon's ass (at 1:50)

streamable.com/v8pyc

And here is fellow Rick and Morty co-creator Justin Roiland's absolutely abominable video 'Unbelievable Tales'. This depicts extremely graphic child abuse and honestly it might be illegal under obscenity laws and I'm beginning to genuinely hope he is arrested in conjunction with the Barron Trump tweet

streamable.com/mf9rs

Links for Dan's myspace blog have been cleared off of google, do any anons have them?

Attached: received_10215783236835074.jpeg (964x710 323.55 KB, 105.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1024306072604037122
archive.is/Et1jE
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5320027,00.html
archive.is/dAfGG
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1024379808787116032
archive.fo/XAtxe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh noes, hwat should we do!

Attached: OH NO NO NO.png (443x65, 8.8K)

kill all pedos.

Attached: screaminpepe.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

Rice farmers and 300lb tendielords get the gas

Attached: 000aa.jpg (276x183, 6.68K)

That has nothing to do with Zig Forums, noseberg.

Neither is Harmon has anything to do with Zig Forums.

All of these organizations and political parties are controlled opposition. Can’t believe I’m about to say this, but Moarpheus was right.

Attached: 743D10C6-1667-4583-9352-F5BCB09E9B9B.png (1242x2208, 8.09M)

Attached: 1404263337711.jpg (250x250, 8.92K)

LOL wired is nervous

https:/ /www.wired.com/story/im-deleting-all-my-old-tweets/

Attached: Screenshot_20180730-212258_Firefox.jpg (1080x1621, 270.61K)

How is Identity Evropa a controlled op?

Then why don't you expose your own pedos? Rules for everyone, but not for yourself, anime masturbator?

u wot m8

Attached: 1531491280618.png (950x1100, 280.16K)

Who said that pedos were good ever, Dan? Fuck off you sick baby fucking bitch.

The fact that you’re asking me this shows that you need to lurk for 2 more years.

Attached: B20ADB6A-B76F-4145-8736-6864F9EA32E6.jpeg (1242x1299, 236.94K)

He's an active enemy to nationalism and friend to jews. With that you're filtered.

>(((dreyfuss)))

No faggot, post proof. You can't just make a claim like that with no proof.

Attached: 951.png (200x300, 28.14K)

Why are these freaks so obsessed with sex organs?

Attached: yea.png (1366x768, 847K)

sorry misread the post, my bad

Attached: 1532466291000.jpg (225x225, 9.95K)

ha one of them got banned or just deleted

Dammit, this is such boomer comment. Literally fucking boomer. People were making art about sex organs since the beginning of drawing. This whole shit stinks as judging the "art" instead of what artist actually did. You have zero dirt on Harmon, zero real dirt that isn't art or acting. And you want to impose rules of "art that should be censored" on everyone just like SJWs. Its because of people like you i no longer have titties juggling in Dead or Alive and OMEGA LABYRINTH Z being banned by Sony of America.

You will eventually end up thinking anyone who masturbates on drawings a degenerate that needs to be shot. At least make up your fucking mind. Remember those stooges who wanted to ban Mortal Kombat and GTA because of violence? You're them now, Zig Forums.

Attached: boomer.jpg (400x400, 39.93K)

Shiiiiiiieeeeeet

Attached: received_425112757852124.jpeg (500x707, 57.55K)

Tarantulas are valuable. You can sell them for a high price.

IF YOU WANT TO GET DAN HARMON SHOED YOU BETTER SPREAD THIS SHIT

Attached: IMG_20180731_034826.jpg (1080x864, 492.2K)

Uncensored

Attached: IMG_20180731_034921.jpg (1080x864, 505.72K)

Attached: 1531207779472.png (267x341, 151.75K)

you're so boring. this only the millionth time I've had some idiot lecture to me about how I don't understand art or music or television and they do, because they can "appreciate" garbage shock value.

to anybody who's young and making music or art right now, we've already heard this one thousand times over. "Yea well random noise *is* music""Yea well drawing a little kids penis *is* comedy""Yea well splashing period blood on a canvas *is* art". So don't think your apologia for post-modernism is some valuable insight that we somehow lack. You're behind the curve, all of this degenerate garbage will be gone in 20 years, because it's 90 fucking years old at this point, and people are getting sick of it.

This is the same shit Hitler went through in art school, just think of it like that.

MSM on shilling tour, Bots are out in force, just an FYI (same w Gunn)
"…Dan Harmon dishes on how 'Rick and Morty' Season 4 will be different…"

The Draper
Headline should read: 'Dan Harmon dishes on how he will spend his time during his prison sentence, after being sentenced for child molestation.'

Replies (1) up 3 down 12
DaleP
I'm not certain there will be a Season 4. Oh, it was picked up… Then Harmon and Roiland were BOTH shown to have pro-pedophilia works in the past. They were meant to be edgy, but it isn't just one clip… It's a real trend.

up 3 down 11

They are masons

Attached: 1_LGXpGGutC1MAgGpUZOXoAw.png (283x636 75.77 KB, 38.79K)

Attached: hqdefault (4)

There's too much of a creep factor in pedo stuff for it to be proper "edgy".

Forgot all about the slave master and his bathboys. Fucking hell.

It's like the entire world was designed by a bunch of middle school boys sitting in a circle, drawing shit in their binders hoping the teacher doesn't walk by their table.

Do me a favor, make this a reality.
Joking about child abuse should deserve a sentence.

For sharing among SJW fans.

Attached: Nigger Garfield.mp4 (540x360 1.75 MB, 3.6M)

See? that's the thing. There's literally no joke there.

There's definitely something 'off' with him. Male feminists are usually creepy fucks. All these fucking people in Hollywood or show business lecturing the deplorables on their racist misogynistic ways as they casting-couch 12 year olds and jerk off into potted plants. Hang em high.

There's no such thing as male feminist. There are only predators who use feminist to virtue signal attention from what they are doing themselves.

The "funny" thing is those guys get mocked by women too. The hollywood type arent the same as your average propaganda immersed soiboi, they're calling shots and getting off. So why the insincerity?

kike poster is obvious…. stop spamming your black pilled kike bullshit in every fucking thread

Attached: computer.jpg (1024x939, 109.91K)

The bans and now shutdown of cuckchan and the rampant shilling here… at the least guys we have to keep the twitter/facebook/youtube/tublr pressure up. Any user who hasnt contributed to the cause, tag some sponsors and turns, send some emails. Rick and Morty's reputation is forever stained but we can do better

Really, we should focus on the "nigger" stuff more than anything. Because SJW's really don't give an honest damn if kids are being molested, in fact, many of them thinking kids are unfairly denied the "right" to have sex.

So if you really want to hurt this guy, start circulating his "racist" stuff more.

Oh and the rape bits, as SJWs have made clear before, rape jokes are never acceptable.

I really dont want the idea that racism is worse than child fucking perpetuated anymore. I've been pretty silent about it until now but yeah.

It doesn't matter. They won, these are their rules now, and that's the way it goes. This is precisely why Dan got a slap on the wrist. They've successfully convinced most of the population that pedophilia is just a made up thing, and people who talk about it are actually the crazy ones. These same people, however, are very very terrified of anything that can even remotely be interpreted as racist.

Anybody who is willing to rape children is not going to hesitate when simply saying the n-word, these are serious sociopaths we are talking about here. So we have plenty of ammo, and might as well use it.

The both of you are either JIDF or 80 IQ like NPD’s (((Frank Franz))).

Attached: F84273C2-FEDE-46B4-A7B6-5746E36D0BDB.jpeg (2299x3448, 1.46M)

A jew would probably sit in a chair like that and find it comfortable. They seem to hate things that make sense, just look at their "artistic" architecture.

Even the leftists who are against pedophilia, if shown bulletproof evidence of kiddiefucking in politics, finance, and hollywood, would say "yeah it's sad but what can you do? if we show this to anyone all our favorite corporations and propaganda devices will crumble. it's best if we keep this quiet"
This is going on as we speak. Equality is their only god. All men should be equally raped, molested, starved, and enslaved.

Seeing how knowledgeable charls is outside of MDE skits, I have to wonder if he's the master and Sam is the student.

Attached: sam and charls.png (500x375, 234.39K)

He was on point years ago.

Dan Harmon.

Attached: DCF77DFB-B15C-4DF4-A9EF-A8F78E51E8AD.jpeg (1802x1182, 280.2K)

Why are you so fucking obsessed with this picture of a fat man?
I really tired of seeing it.

unlike your buddy dirty dan, it's amusing

Extra sage for good measure.

bump.

Why is everyone ignoring this? This single meme will end Rick and Morty if big accounts share it. Get on it autists. DM people with it!

welcome to the poopi di scoop I'm nigger di woop white women black cocc, fortnite floss dance is going to be the new Nazi salute, 1492, ocean blue

Oh just fuck off and kys already you sperg. No one except for newfags and retards like you care about some cartoons. Grow up.

Just like how joking about the shoah nets you a sentence? It'd be another vector for them to try and get an "edge in" and become the new taboo again.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1242x1800, 419.2K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (587x567, 69.85K)

Oh hey Dan Harmon, back from diddling babies yet?

You got the webm of his twitter that shows hes a faggot leftist and wasnt one of us at all?

kys

How many times is this kike going to respond to OP with the same fucking line?

Attached: 2633410bb7c4da8c19f51132db88c06604c910c3530ec9ace15c5265f2387b24.jpg (640x572, 150.53K)

6 million

You can go back to 4kids, I think it's been up for a while.

NEVER AN EXCUSE FOR RACISM

THANK YOU LEFTYPOL! THANK YOU

Bump for justice

Attached: 1485815554368.gif (248x203, 96.04K)

Dubs say fuck off back to cuckchan.

Who are some professional outrage blacks? Shaun King, Kat Blaque, who else? Get to DMing and spreading this shit around mentioning Turner Broadcasting and their sponsors constantly

Nice work user. We need to pepper these on tumblr and even facebook groups

The leader doesn't have a spic wife like le based Nehlen.

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1024306072604037122
archive.is/Et1jE

Attached: jameswoods.jpg (600x800, 135.04K)

This wall is on a busy road (Williams St) so I had to act swiftly. I did this on Move In day for GA Tech, which is right beside these turner offices. Handed out many a flyer to students and left them all over the Midtown area where students live.

While I was on the ground I noted that there is a Goddard School directly beside the Turner building. The red brick building in the background is one of Turner's buildings. Walking to the far side of that red brick building places you on Williams St. Interesting placement for a kid's school, in the middle of a rather industrial area.

Attached: Goddard.jpg (1280x960 321.19 KB, 327.49K)

> 3 Israelis arrested in Colombia in sex trafficking bust

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5320027,00.html
archive.is/dAfGG

even if Harmon doesn't get fired - which he probably won't - we can still drag him through a pile of shit and muddy his name forever. when it comes to (((Hollywood))), the strategy can only be death by a thousand cuts. this is one such cut. if you don't see the bigger picture, you don't belong here

Attached: 1521245200640.jpg (2117x2694, 2.99M)

salutations from another GA user, keep up the good work

You weebkike degenerates need to fuck off already.

Nehlen glows harder than your standard alt-kike e-celeb movementarian, but he’s also irrelevant and not even allowed on >muh freezed peach platform (((Gabbai))) anymore.

Attached: 9D5FD866-4ADD-4258-B7A0-61E3D659210E.jpeg (1242x2005, 440.83K)

Checked and nicely done user. What were the reactions from the people you handed flyers to?

F a n t a s t i c

My approach was mostly passive, I tried to hand them to people I encountered as I searched for heavy drop locations (public tables, car windshields along the road, etc) and when doing so I would just tell them, "Just trying to spread awareness!" and continue on. For the most part they just took them and continued walking or talking to whoever they were with. I did have one couple (mid to late 20s, white) who I approached, handed a flyer, and asked to pet their dog. As I did so the woman told me that they liked Rick and Morty. I informed her I don't support people who make child rape jokes. She didn't really reply. I pet their dog for a bit more and told them to have a good day.

When I was doing the Adult Swim wall a white guy, maybe about 18-20, and his mom were walking past me and they took note of the flyers. The guy asked me what was up and I gave him a run down of what all Harmon had done and handed him a copy of every flyer I had with me. Not sure if he was a R&M fan who was humoring me to see what I had to say or if he was just interested. As they had walked up it seemed like he had his camera phone out, but I was busy trying to put up flyers so it was hard for me to tell. I doubt he got a photo of me if he was doing any recording…

Another couple (early 20s, Asian male, white female/trap) seemed like they might turn around and say something to me, but they ultimately did not. They walked away from me a lot slower than they had walked toward me and the entire time I saw their heads bowed, reading the flyer. I saw one black guy take the flyer from his car windshield (I hit any car in a public place, as that is legal), read it for about two seconds, and crumple it up and throw it into a trash can. Similarly many people refused to be given a random flyer when approached on the street.

In Atlanta there are public bicycles to rent. They include a basket for storage. I stuffed a ton of papers into any of those I happened to see. Later as I was circling back on a block that was busy I saw some young white boys, probably like 12-13, getting set up on some of the bikes. Luckily all images on the flyer are censored because they certainly took note of the flyers, passing them around to each other with looks of revulsion. I feel a little guilty about that portion of the day, to be honest.

thanks! Here is the flyer that I used the most, though I passed out another similar one a bit as well. I still have a ton of flyers printed out that I didn't have time to get rid of.

Attached: pedo2bw.png (1234x1828, 806.48K)

Don't have it.

Attached: 1501040166.ilovefallingcows25_untitled_idea.jpg (960x1280, 200.52K)

You are the hero we need, user.

Based

Attached: 1de4ad775c7b5a0cf577a280b67cdc6166892331998f7750099e80a230ac5f4c.jpg (168x168 7 KB, 7K)

That fifth image is boomer-tier eye cancer.

We're trying to recruit boomers dumbass

Attached: 1520066018044.jpg (998x1000, 111.71K)

i'd agree with you but you contradicted yourself there by posting weebkike material.

Consider suicide immediately.

Its already happening anyway. It wont get cancelled from the looks but the reputation is/will be ruined

You're doing a good thing, user. You're dealing with minds who have likely never had a single, solitary thought about something of this magnitude.

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1024379808787116032
archive.fo/XAtxe

OK James, your first tweet was kind of funny but Ritalin isn't castration and anyone with ADD knows it's real. If it wasn't for my ritalin I wouldn't have been digging and posting #pedogate material for the past week, your ass just joined the game and are late to the party.

Attached: jameswoods2.jpg (600x430, 91.95K)

Yeah, but for every kid with real ADD they give it like to 10 that don't. Some psychiatrists are assholes that just like making a quick buck

bump

no such thing as "real" add dumb shit… god you kids are fuckings stupid