HIV might not cause AIDS

I've just started looking into this, and I always thought it was a "crazy" conspiracy theory… now I have my doubts.

This is a very complex subject (mostly because I'm not good with words) so I'll skip right into the TL;DR
> "epidemic" is causing the gays to die, as well as other groups
> some shekel-lover states "we might have found the source" on tv
> a day or two later (cohencidence incoming), someone patents the an AIDS test
> 99.997% inacurate
> cure is a failed cancer drug
> side effects are AIDS symptoms

I'm scared Zig Forums… I don't think it's too farfetched with what we know of fake news and the for for shekels, but this is life and death.

BTW, after minute 40, he injects himself with HIV… and dies of (((heart attack))) the next year.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Inventing-AIDS-Virus-Peter-Duesberg/dp/0895264706/
rense.com/general68/gayex.htm
amazon.com/AIDS-Doctors-Death-Inquiry-Epidemic/dp/0917211251/
download1.libgen.io/ads.php?md5=3264B33AEBD9D227C8EA064549A3DAB1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dr Robert Gallo ?

yeah of course, now that you became the biggest enablers for sodomites and their unnecessary integration into society you go and try to deny one of the worst health hazards propagated by their trademark practices.

tl;dr indicates usual pharama-tier jews jewing jews, not a grand conspiracy.

You've got quite a lot of unrelated people who have suffered and died of AIDS, formerly GRIDS, before treatment was a thing. This isn't like the holohoax, we know how HIV works.

whether its true or not, this is what we need to be telling homosexuals

Are you implying that AIDs is a bioweapon psyop to kill niggers and gays?
I'm starting to think the Illuminati are the good guys and we really are /path of light/.

Being a fag does.

It's the result of the sodomite lifestyle. not a virus.

OP is trying to induce fear in anons, to bypass critical thinking and directly attack the subconscious.

there is literally no data on wtf aids is other than an auto-immune response
Just google GRIDS

Yeah, I don't know about that one.

Aids was a real brownpill. Everyone in the 80s was taught just thinking about masturbating without a condom would kill you dead. Then over 5 years it became apparent it only killed homos. Destroyed the notion of sex ed. Welcome the std epidemic. It was like reefer madness.

Attached: download.jpeg (207x244, 5.92K)

dang. This was all exposed in the 1980s, but it's been so buried since then that anyone who has come of age since then has no idea. Yeah, AIDS is a hoax. It's not the same as HIV, it's not caused by HIV. The HIV test does not test for HIV. HIV was seeded into homo populations in NYC and SF through hepatitis vaccinations and in select locations in Africa by the world health organization.

This is old news, but apparently it's so old it's new.

amazon.com/Inventing-AIDS-Virus-Peter-Duesberg/dp/0895264706/

Attached: 518B75NC6BL._SX315_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (317x474, 28.81K)

Yeah, I took the AIDS pill a couple years back. If you want a quick overview, look up Liam Scheff's book, Official Stories. He's got a good chapter on AIDS, and the citations at the end will tell you where to look. He's also written over 2 dozen articles on the toxic AIDS drugs, which should be floating around the internet. Official Stories also talks about 9/11 and a couple other interesting topics. Vaccines, for example. Good stuff.

The Gay Experiment That Started AIDS In America
By Alan Cantwell, M.D

read more

rense.com/general68/gayex.htm

amazon.com/AIDS-Doctors-Death-Inquiry-Epidemic/dp/0917211251/

Attached: 712MC98BJQL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.gif (336x542, 30.94K)

Lots of niggers have it too.

Niggers are 10x more likely than whites to have any given STD.

Spics 5x.

Interestingly this is almost identical to their higher rates of criminality. I think this is one of the best ways to get a scientifically minded normie to understand the realities of race as both are effectively measuring impulse control.

Attached: stds_by_race.jpg (965x1494, 214.46K)

Yes. Some years ago I was in SF (before all the homeless bullshit) there were ads, it was a guy climbing a rockface with a smile and the words "I'm positive". An ad for HIV meds. We need more of that shit. Except the meds do work now, they aren't dying from HIV as much as they used to.

Attached: ImPositive.jpg (633x633, 199.02K)

Fags are demons

Who gets "AIDS"? Faggots and needle junkies. What do faggots and needle junkies have in common? Getting other people's bodily fluids in their blood stream.

Attached: wheel.jpg (770x771, 444.92K)

Attached: 5984c7585f3d7a96787a28e4c7c9c0d7c9f2f9ef823b753e24a7c70894c59df8.gif (260x183, 691.36K)

Like global warming, people wrongly assume it is a science hoax. Both are
MEDIA HOAXES

The entire NARRATIVE is BULLSHIT.

I came to this conclusion on my own and then I started looking for people who thought the same way. I was glad there were others.

In a way, I WANT fags and other degenerates to be diagnosed with it so they could be put on a drug regiment that kills them.

Immunodeficiency can be pharmaceutically induced or it can be induced by a degenerate lifestyle - excessive stress to the body, daily drug abuse, poor diet, poor health.

AIDS aids the planet.

Daily reminder that the TRSodomites dedicated a full segment of their podcast to "debunking" the truth about GRIDS, I guess because the AIDS lie is as important of a myth to their community as the Holohoax is to kikes,

You're missing the point of the first part of my post. "Immunodeficiency" has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING about "HIV/AIDS." Because, if it did, then faggots would have been dying by the tens of thousands each and every flu season since the early 1980s, and a simple common cold would be causing them to drown to death in their own snot, and the infections from the shit hitting their anal fissures, or even from paper cuts, would be causing hospitalizations in rampant numbers.
It has nothing to do with the immune system. Nothing at all.
The syndrome is some kind of general organ deterioration/failure caused by the dissolute lifestyle, which includes not only the disgusting behavior involved in their "sexual relations," but also incredibly rampant recreational drug abuse.

AIDS in Apefrica is another thing entirely, completely unrelated. Check Duesberg's site for the articles I mentioned earlier.

Yeah, no one here gives a shit about them, and (((your))) transparent attempt to smear AIDS realists by associating them with Mike Peinovich and company is pathetic.

Tell Jossel, your boss, to send someone better next time.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Aids is a race specific bio weapon targeting blacks. What you see in the gay community is their love of drugs and poppers blowing their immune system so it starts attacking itself.

Attached: Race Specific Bio Weapons Over Population Control 1.jpg (943x613 42.86 KB, 186.41K)

SAGE … N E G A T E D !

They aren't GRIDS realists. They had that male nurse Alex McNabb on reading from Rational Wiki verbatim about how real and serious AIDS is.

Yeah, it's completely safe to stick your dicks in nigger assholes. Now go do it.

t. agent jamal

>>>/trs/

HOW THE FUCK IS A THREAD ABOUT AIDS "D&C"??? THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE, KILL YOURSELF WITH THIS MUH D&C SHIT YOU FAGGOTS WON'T LET ANY KIND OF DISCUSSION HAPPEN BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS MUH D&C AND MUH NO YOU'RE THE KIKE

I've been seeing regards like him for some time, though their numbers decreased over the last year.

Apparently, there is no paper that proves the link between HIV and AIDS

No we don't HIV doesn't exist.

If you were diagnosed with HIV, would you take the the drug that has AIDS-like side effects OR play it off by doing nothing and not over-react as your health changes?

I side with OP, it's a bit scary, specially if you recently find out.

HIV =/= AIDS

you want a fucking real red pill conspiracy idea

Why does it take hours of research for you to not believe something is true, but that same thing you will instantly believe and defend as long as the right person says it?

1 guy says it, you will belive it and defend it as truth against others that say it is false.

You spend hours looking into evidence of it not being true. You still maintain it is true.

Its a world of psychos, bullies and general end justify means type attitudes. Dont believe anything but yourself.

From this point on you should not be asking "is AIDS a conspiracy theory" but instead asking "how confident am I that the information I know about AIDS is accurate?"

Im guessing you are not that confident, but you didnt need some old dude in some grainy video to tell you that. You could make that assessment on your own. Now get out there and do some studying. You shouldnt be relying on conspirtards either.

Only way to really find out is to have gay sex with men. I know you can do it user.

All HIV infected will die of AIDS
The connection between the HIV virus and AIDS was from the beginning denied by homo-activists. They did fear that the population would demand them to be locked up in camps. What didn't happened, what happened is the further spread of AIDS, to women, children, people receiving blood donations or products thereof.

By locking away the AIDS infected and their partners, the further spread of this illness would have been quashed. AIDS would have been an exotic illness from Africa, like Ebola.

Everybody claiming that AIDS and HIV are not the same wishes the further spread of this illness.

Well at least gays are getting what they deserve, I love it when aids faggots die, I just hate it when it spills over on innocents of which it does.

Cocksucker probably had a heard attack when he got the AIDS diagnosis. If not, he already had it and did this crap to sow disinfo

Attached: Zenkey.gif (499x341, 1.05M)

AIDS it isn't quite so lethal so it would end up spreading from Africa and silently infecting a population over time if left undiscovered. After eradication in civilized locations, you need to keep the uncivilized quarantined until it either burns itself out (we don't see that happening now so it will be a long wait) or you need to develop a cure not for their sake but for our own because it's bound to jump somehow sooner or later.

kikes invented trepanning in the middle ages. look at the pic, and notice the kike doctor is wearing a judenhut. trepanning was the act of piercing the skull and letting out blood as a method to cure whatever the poor goy was suffering from.

kikes invented lobotomy. there was literally a kike driving through the united states in a 'lobotomobile', performing brain-pokings on poor goys desperate to cure whatever the kike said lobotomies could cure.

kikes invented psychotherapy basic on the incestuos and pedophiliac fantasies of Freud and foisted it upon the unsuspecting goy. they then established it as a respectable science through bullying and intimidation by the kike media monopolies slandering-power.

the idea that this is the case for aids as well isn't far fetched at all.

forgot pic

Attached: 325px-Hieronymus_Bosch_053_detail.jpg (325x308, 40.78K)

HIV AND AIDS ARE NOT THE SAME THING.

HIV DOES NOT EXIST. AIDS DOES

OP is obviously a fag.

10% of AIDS victims don't have the HIV virus.
10% of people with the HIV virus don't have AIDS

Michael Jordan for example.

AIDS is the collapse of the immune system from repeated syphilis infections and heavy alcohol and drug use, particularly from amyl and butane nitrate sniffing and amphetamine and cocaine use. HIV virus infection is merely one of many opportune organisms that take advantage of this immune system collapse.

That's why it never spread to the heterosexual community the way the faggots yearned. It's the result of a completely debauched lifestyle, the kind clusterfuck faggots and the most abandoned depraved heroin addicts live.

It can. Most people are scientific idiots who can't discern between a syndrome and a virus. AIDS is a collection of symptoms brought on the body by a poorly functioning immune system. HIV is a fucking virus, a little organism that destroys the immune system. The two are not mutually exclusive but do have much crossover. OP is a faggot.

Unlikely, primarily because I don't see doctors unless I have a health emergency or acute condition, and I don't fall for the "regular physicals" and "get these tests every year, goy" bullshit. My wife and I are both over 50 years old and NEITHER of us is on a single prescription drug of any kind.

I'd ignore any such "diagnosis."
In some other health cases, for example, cancer, I'd opt for the surgical removal but I'd SKIP any "chemotherapy" or "radiation treatment."

From an HIV diagnosis? As a normal aka "straight" man, serial monogamist with a female-only partner count in the low dozens and a longstanding marriage, no history of ever using IV drugs and whose primary recreational drug was alcohol (sober now 16 years) and who barely ever did anything else (pot a few times, tobacco a few dozen times)? Yeah, my health wouldn't "change" from such a diagnosis, not compared to the average faggot who gets such a diagnosis, who uses multiple recreational drugs and has buttsex with my lifetime partner count worth of faggots every 6-9 months?
Seriously, once the enormity of it all sinks in, it's pretty fucking obvious.

Hey, when the scare first hit, when I was early 20s in the 1980s, the media scare got to me briefly. But the thing was that I had a MEMORY, and I remembered the prior name "4H" for Haitians, Homos, Heroin, and Hemophiliacs. I wondered how something like that would ever "cross over" into the normal sexual sphere, as most straights don't fuck heroin addicts or faggots or Haitians, and hemos are exceedingly rare. Also, the basic narrative never made any sense to me (see my posts above). All of that inspired me to research exactly what these faggots were doing that lead to their illnesses, which convinced me that
- straights aren't gonna get 4H/GRIDS/AIDS
- "immunodeficiency" aka the "I" in both GRIDS and AIDS, has got nothing to do with why they're sick

Here's a pdf if anyone wants it.
download1.libgen.io/ads.php?md5=3264B33AEBD9D227C8EA064549A3DAB1

I wonder if aids like the gay minor characters , becoming major players, then will and grace, we're just a canard to get homos into discussion topic. "Oh look at me look at me" goes with the homos modus operandi

So many "one and done + sage" shills ITT. Almost as if Tel Aviv wants to shape the narrative.

Right so far.

Annnnnnd THERE'S where you're wrong, kiddo! One simple question: where are all the faggots dying from the flu, staph, strep, the common cold, e. coli, salmonella, etc.? If their immune systems were "deficient" - it's right there in the fucking name of the syndrome! - then why don't they ever suffer extraordinarily from any ordinary diseases, the germs and viruses that are everywhere?

Right so far.

Annnnnnd THERE'S where you're wrong, kiddo! It's a harmless little retrovirus, just like all the others of its class. It would frankly be astonishing if it did anything harmful, because then it would be the only retrovirus ever classified which did.

Again with this bullshit. Y'all need to un-learn this brainwashing terminology.
Where are all the faggots dying from the flu, staph, strep, the common cold, e. coli, salmonella, etc.? If their immune systems "collapse" then why don't they ever suffer extraordinarily from any ordinary diseases, the germs and viruses that are everywhere?
I'll tell you why: because it's not "immunoDEFICIENCY" and it's not an immune system "collapse," that's why!

In the 90's I had a biology teacher who was a bit on the kooky side. He used to bring in roadkill and invite students to watch him dissect them after school and had flesh eating beetles stripping their carcasses in tupperware hidden in the ceiling tiles. Anyway, he told us in no uncertain terms that it was not easy for people to get HIV through "normal" hetero sex. This was at a time when we had AIDS fags on tv like that Real World guy and activism was widespread. I remember heading into the city on the subway as a teen and people would pass out condoms at every station. Looking back, he was telling us that if we weren't sodomite degenerates we'd be fine. Guy would be fired for homophobia today for showing us "bigoted" statistics. Changed the way I viewed HIV though, which was up until then, based on typical media and govt funded hysteria like you describe.

Attached: HIV-us-vs-other-2016-large.png (1185x466, 338.37K)

Instead, it's yahweh magically causing immune system failure by wagging his finger at fags. It's not the virus isolated from AIDS patients for which we have actual electron micrographs.

Interdasting thread. I remember hearing about this in detail for the time on one of Rogan's old podcasts, the comments were filled with so many shills and he took so much heat he was browbeaten into conformity.

user is right. If the immune system is compromised gays should be dying by the tens of thousands just from mild illnesses left and right. Also, since HIV is so prevalent in Africa, the jungle nigger population should be decreasing, or at least beginning to stall, as they do not have the expensive "drug cocktails" that American fags use to allegedly stave of AIDs.

Something else is definitely going on. The Degenerate Lifestyle Theory makes the most sense if you know anything about how faggots really live. They typically have plethora of co-morbid STDs, including new more power strands that emerge, and along with collapsed anuses and throat infections this will mimic the symptoms of "immune system failure." For example many who "died of fullblown AIDs" simply could have been killed by antibiotic resistant syphilis that slowly ate away their body.

You're thinking of Magic Johnson

Are you retarded? They do die of pneumonia and other ordinarily harmless diseases because their immune systems have been suppressed.

But that's the problem, there is little work on the link between HIV and AIDS. It doesn't mean anything, but the lack of information makes the whole research very difficult to say the list.

I never understood why some people are so fascinated by a supposed HIV/AIDS conspiracy, even if all that BS was true, why the hell would I care about a disease which only degenerates like faggots and heroin users along with one or two unfortunate persons who had the bad luck of having a blood transfusion of a infected degenerate (like CCR guitarist Tom Fogerty) ?

No, but YOU are. The so-called "collapse" only occurs at the very end; the illnesses which bring them to the hospital initially are NEVER common ailments, but always something exotic. Kaposi's sarcoma is the poster child for this kind of shit.

Here's a couple of checks for you - well, for others, since you're a shill, and filtered:

(1) Since faggots are a protected species in the USA, why then during the "flu season" is there always a push for the elderly and kids to get their vaccines, and not a push for FAGGOTS to get them? After all, if they're most prone to AIDS and if AIDS makes your immune system weak, why not any focus on this risk?

(2) Where is the spike of faggots dying - and subsequent news reports of it - every year during the flu season?

(3) San Fran is covered in both faggots and feces. Where is the list of deaths from e. coli infections? Why are faggots' "compromised immune systems" strong enough to fight off this bacteria?

(4) When there's a food-related contamination illness, like listeria, why aren't faggots disproportionally affected, as they should be? Why are most of the people treated elderly and children, due to their compromised immune systems, and not faggots with AIDS? I mean, don't faggots eat Blue Bell ice cream and packaged salads with Romaine Lettuce, too?

>Will never get (((chemo)))
Glad someone here is the same. There is so much evidence that not only (((chemo))) kills, but that's also worthless … no wonder kikes need to give doctors a piece of the pie if they want the treatment being used.

Along this same line of reasonableness checks, let's go back in time to 1981. If there were really some previously-unknown sexually-transmitted viral disease whose only effect were to suppress the immune system, and if such a disease were to suddenly manifest, then what would be the first likely sign of it? A SPIKE IN LETHALITY OR SEVERITY OF SOME COMMONLY-FOUND, HIGHLY PREVALENT DISEASE. LIKE THE FLU, OR THE COMMON COLD. Then at some point later, they'd connect the dots to the "risk group" which suffered from the lethality spike, and would start looking for the cause.

Compare and contrast that to the actual history.

This is smoking is the real redpill tier 4ch idiocy on 8ch.

My friend worked in a hospital, and they had a young female who never took her HIV medications. Her CD4 count was 50. Really fucking low. CD4 count is the diagnosis of AIDs.

So no OP is a fucking idiot.

Attached: GallosEgg-17Jul08.pdf (Duesberg - Rockwell Confer….pdf)

aka, a shill.

If you were an adult in the early 80's you'd know it was anything but a gay "look at me" thing. They simply disappeared. Died in droves. In 1978 you'd think they were about to take over the world. By 1984 all that was left was teh dykes to take over the gay lead.

Sounds based as fuck. Wish he was my teacher.

I worked in a cancer hospital in the 80's Trust me those faggots were wasting away from all sorts of opportunistic diseases; thrush, pneumonia etc.

Also I see that a lot of faggots in N. American centers for faggotry are suddenly contracting and dying from Meningitis in a matter of a few days.

Man, what a great bioweapon. Might as well buy odin crisper kits and try to weaponize disease that the kikes are vulnerable to due to inbreeding.

I have a question: why does it matter?
It absolutely doesn't affect you if you aren't a degenerate or so unlucky you would probably got fucked up by a lightning bolt if not AIDS/HIV/whatever you think.

HIV and AIDS are functional the same
HIV infected are AIDS infected

Everything else is just jewish semantics, to prevent effective measures to contain the spread of the plague.

Because you could be infected from one of those infected M’KAY?

It does affect you, because it is in blood, semen, vaginal secretion, urine, saliva of infecteted person
Don’t tell me it is totally unlikely to come in contact with such fluids of an infected person.

Another similar issue is Hepatitis C.

I bet you are an infected degenerate and wants to spread “the gift”.

When we take over every carrier will be quarantined, those found to be evading quarantine will be burned alive.

LOL.
Here's one for you. Does anyone with cancer actually DIE FROM FUCKING CANCER?
NO.
They die from, actual proximate cause of death, something other than cancer. Something opportunistic. Like my mom, lung cancer survivor with multi-year remission and then recurrence, whose ultimate proximate cause of death was, you guessed it, pneumonia. Strikingly common, just as what you described. But the difference is, with cancer, no one claims that what cancer does is "cause immune system collapse" lol.

I don't know what fantasyland YOU live in, but faggots DID take over the world. See how many more there are of them now than there were in the '70s?
Must have been the same way the (((kikes))) died in the LOLoHOAX. 6,000,000 gone and yet there magically wasn't a drop in the (((Jewish))) population from 1940 to 1950 in the yearbooks.

I'm a straight white man in a monogamous relationship with a white woman and getting married in the fall. Neither of us had sexual partners before the other and we don't do drugs.
You may think I'm lying, but I am living peak aryan life right now and I need to know, as someone who isn't living life incorrectly, how the hell this knowledge increases any chance of me being infected?

Actually they did disappear for a while there. Not too many old faggots around. Then strangely a whole new army of those freaks appeared, like they'd learned nothing or just didn't care. Party today and fuck tomorrow seems to be the ethos of faggots.

I always thought AIDS was man made, and they released it in Africa to see how it would fare.

I'd like to get into these, but it's good etiquette to describe the pdfs you link. Also, I remember reading about Lynn Margolis' theory in my biology class. She's a jew (and Carl Sagan's wife) but she synthesised the endosymbiotic theory of mitochondria, spoke out against 9/11 as an inside job and repeatedly stated that AIDS was syphilis under a new name. She also said that many other diseases that are presumed to have been gotten away with in the First World are still around, under new names.

if hiv doesn not exist, you should be cured by getting a normal lifestyle.

Can that be?

Some quotes from Official Stories, by Liam Scheff

As others have said, many of the immune system crashes are due to enemas and anal sex (stripping the essential gut flora and fauna, and lacerating the colon), poppers, and (here's one I haven't seen anyone mention) THE FACT THAT ANTIBIOTICS WERE REGULARLY DISTRIBUTED ON THE DANCE FLOORS OF THE SEX CLUBS. The gut bacteria are now known to be central to immune system functioning, and the fags were on antibiotics for years at a time, taking back-to-back courses and finding hookups in the clinic lines. The antibiotics could have killed thousands by themselves.

Another cause of "AIDS" death was the drugs themselves. AZT, the original anti-AIDS drug, was a failed/black box chemotherapy drug, meaning that normal doses regularly killed healthy adults in the initial testing, which is why it was initially scrapped. AZT, at least in the doses initially given to the fags, further crashes the immune system by killing their bone marrow.

The bioweapon hypothesis is interesting, and may eventually be developed, but there is no evidence that HIV causes any problems for Africans, because the tests are non-specific– they react to over a hundred different confounding variables, including if you've been in the presence of cattle or dogs, if you've ever been pregnant, or recently received sodomy or a blood transfusion.

In Africa, starting in 1985, the WHO defined AIDS as coughing, itching, fever, diarrhea, and weight loss. If you had 3, you had AIDS. The AZT subsequently pushed on the "AIDS patients" is the bioweapon, as it killed millions worldwide. When the Clinton foundation was caught watering down AIDS drugs for Africa, they may have accidentally been saving African lives. Africans don't generally have clean water, so basically anyone in Africa can be diagnosed with it.

Further confounding variable:
And again, being pregnant can make you come up positive on your HIV test.

Any questions, or issues I can clear up here? AIDS is fake and gay, but antivirals are legitimately toxic in the doses initially distributed to gay men, especially given their generally degenerate lifestyles.

Yes, the French guy credited with discovering HIV (not gallo, the other one, Montagnier) in the last part of "House of Numbers," admits that HIV can be cleared with proper diet, exercise, and clean water.

Going back into the closet disappearing. But thanks for playing.

Good point, I was in a hurry, I'll name them here a bit later.

Most people don't realize this, but many diseases have been redefined over the decades, so it's impossible from a practical standpoint to compare some diseases' rates over time. For one example, POLIO. It's a fact, look it up.

These are the files I uploaded.

"Questioning HIV/AIDS: Morally Reprehensible or Scientifically Warranted?" 5 pages, Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons Volume 12 Number 4 Winter 2007

"Peter's Principles" 7 pages, magazine interview with Peter Duesberg.

"The chemical bases of the various AIDS epidemics: recreational drugs, anti-viral chemotherapy and malnutrition." 30 pages. J. Biosci. | Vol. 28 | No. 4 | June 2003 | 383–412 | © Indian Academy of Sciences.

"HIV-AIDS hypothesis out of touch with South African AIDS – A new perspective" 5 pages. Med Hypotheses
(2009), doi:10.1016/j.mehy.2009.06.024

These are the files I uploaded.

"A multibillion $ Quiz: Is AIDS a viral or a chemical epidemic?" 39 pages. Lew Rockwell conference, Foster City, December 1 and 2, 2006

"AIDS since 1984: No evidence for a new, viral epidemic – not even in Africa" 21 pages. IJAE Vol 116, n. 2, 73-92, 2011.

"The Semmelweis Investigation:“AIDS Denialism” vs. “Dr. Gallo’s Egg” CW Baker, LAPD (ret) www.cwbpi.com Los Angeles, 16 July 2008

All those infected persons, degenerates or not, are a reservoir for future infections. That is a simple case of need for disease control.
Disease control was prevented by the degenerates and their friends.

You might still become HIV infected in the future because of that. An accident and a tainted blood product. There is no 100 percent guarantee to detect it before use.
You or your wife might become victims of a rape.
An infected person might have contaminated your food.

One has to understand that homosexuals are mentally ill persons, with totally abnormal sexual behavior. A large number of them do quite deliberately seek infection or want to infect other people out of “revenge”. Drug user, the second group with a high rate of infection, are hardly better.

Of course HIV does not cause GRIDS OP. This information should be spread at the utmost hurry to all your local LGTBQ community so they can stop taking those harmful meds that fail to lenghten their horrible and degenerate lives.

Also you got me thinking OP, what if their was LGBT backlash against AIDS scam meds and faggots stop taking them? This way we could mess both faggots and the pharmaceutic industry.

Actually junkies as a group have seriously cleaned up their act, also helped by needle exchange/free needle programmes. They're not a major contributor to HIV any longer.
It's once again a disease of fags and the women who have sex with fags'bisexuals'

Removing the thrill of getting the gift would probably result in less cornholing in the sodomite community.

Yeah, I mean, while pooper troopers take their meds they have a 97% less chance of transmitting the great gift GRIDS has been for the world. Thanks Boy George!

A faggot without prophylactics/antirretrovirals is a dead faggot.

Also, don't get me wrong, if faggots suddenly slowed down meds intake, prices for them would drop for at least a while. Remember, Big Pharma needs to liquidate unused inventory. It could be shitstom, like when user said Obongo's wife was a tranny. Remember user, it's for teh lulz!

Attached: 1533038392202m.jpg (724x1024, 123.83K)

Are you guys still fucking debating this? Let's evaluate the likelihood of the hypothesis: HIV does not lead to AIDS.

The following people must be included or deluded in the conspiracy.
Infectious disease doctors
Residents
Peer reviewed journal community
Case study reviewers
Medical textbook editors

The breadth and complexity of arranging such a ruse must have an equal or better beneficial outcome. You just don't pretend HIV makes AIDS without a reason. What's the reason?

It is too complex to: make an imaginary HIV pathway, paste it online and in textbooks for critique, and give grants to employ thousands of people to study. Nigger what?

Kill yourself you fucking gen X piece of shit faggot. I swear to god when It Happens I'm going to shoot all of you self-aggrandizing cocksuckers in your smug fucking mouths.

LOL

Attached: ebc7e4b611d79c8e310ac4c60634543d5c7d150f_hq.jpg (800x633, 24.64K)

When were you diagnosed, faggot?

You trying to convince us that the HIV virus came from Africans fucking monkeys, just like Ebola virus and Marburg virus and so on? You trying to claim that Milos brought it to Anglo countries because they're obsessed with scat games with monkey lovers?
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but I don't think the fag OP is buying it.

INFLUENZA infected persons are SNEEZE infected persons :^)

TEST

Result: [HIV positive]

>Let's evaluate the likelihood of the hypothesis: 9/11 was an (((inside))) job
water is wet, and most people are dumb and never question what they've been fed.

Come at me, hebe.
Oh wait, you'd have to catch a plane from Tel Aviv. Never mind.

The CDC was fearing it was going to be closed down and people were talking about a need for a new epidemic. Also, when the first results of people dying of rare diseases came in, one of the head guys wrote "Hot stuff"