This is the second Twitter account I've lost due to vague suspicions. Before recreating my second account...

This is the second Twitter account I've lost due to vague suspicions. Before recreating my second account, I made sure to:

- Clear all cookies and history from my browser
- Acquire a new IP from my ISP

I am aware that Twitter still has access to my general location, ISP, and the limited client metadata sent by my browser. However, even when combined, it still shouldn't give them enough information to identify me personally, though it would present them with a general pool of data within which I have an identity.

I've seen the data my browser sends in the request headers and there is nothing that identifies my machine's hardware or software configuration other than OS and browser version. And because pretty much everyone these days has the same OS and browser versions due to automatic updates, it should make it even more difficult for them to identify users with pointpoint precision.

Unless anyone can provide counterpoints to that, I am remaining with my conclusion that their algorithms are detecting conservative users and running them through a veritable gauntlet of tedious targeting practices that result in Twitter to becoming too toxic of an environment for them to want to be part of.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The closer we approach the midterms, social media giants – Twitter in particular – become progressively more brazen in silencing non-left viewpoints. This is a clever strategy, one they're executing very carefully with painstaking effort as they only have one shot at making this all work. It's all or nothing for them right now, especially with Trump's recent tweet calling out Twitter for their selective censorship. They know that, if more seat flip to red than blue, it will spell disaster for everything social media giants have worked for in silencing their oposition. Therefore, they're taking baby steps as they do not want to play their ace cards too soon before the more important election period of our time.

So, I am going to bite the bullet this time and give Twitter my phone number. It is against my every best judgement, but, right now, no one can affort to not be on Twitter right now. It is a major battlefield where our culture war is being waged. If my account gets locked again, I will be out of options. We are so fucked this November unless something is done NOW. And when I say fucked, I pretty much mean we'll never win another election again because, once the left takes power, they will do everything in their power to ensure that we never win another election again.

Serious times, folks. It's do or die.

Attached: twitter unusual activity.PNG (600x314 17.62 KB, 41.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whatismybrowser.com/
google.com/search?q=browser fingerprint&gbv=1&sei=fC1gW7m6HZHXwQKNop7YBw
panopticlick.eff.org/
youtu.be/FCuy163srRc
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/upshot/election-2016-voting-precinct-maps.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My in house IP and cellphone device ID and permanently banned, if I make a new account on my cellphone or home network, or my cellphone's data plan the account gets immediately shut down.

It is a private company. It can do whatever it wants. This is the system that conservatives have constructed. It turns out, capital wants nothing more than an unlimited supply of brown customers and workers. If you want Twitter to behave different, kill its employees and seize its facilities.

I was not aware that cell phones send a device ID in the header. I just went to whatismybrowser.com/ using my mobile device and I do not see where it's sending a device ID. Are you using a Twitter app of some kind?

Also, as for your home IP address, you can trigger it to change if it's dynamic. As for your data plan IP, this is a security risk because, if your router somehow goes offline or your device can't connect to it, it may automatically fall back to data plan which would associate you with your data plan. I assume it's possible that this could have happened with me, but I have my data always shut off, so I am not convinced this is the case.

there is no good reason to use twitter at this point, even anyone you could possibly reach out to has already been banned

twitter app and cellphone browser my dude. im locked out of twitter unless I change my IP and get a new phone #

I'm convinced these are bots they have rehashing talking points when triggered by certain words combinations, they only take control if necessary.

The app would be the culprit here, methinks. They're proprietary to Twitter and can send any information they want, including your device ID.

Change MAC address as well. I use Brave browser for social media alt accounts.

That's nice, fuck off back to leddit.

Attached: Yidder.png (480x358, 26.21K)

Attached: 800.png (625x626, 146.44K)

Imagine being this much of a faggot

Attached: 1512962755384.jpg (1484x1933, 143.39K)

Yes, but I will add that changing your MAC is only good for forcing your ISP to lease you a new IP address. Twitter – nor any other website – has access to your MAC address, so they can't ban it like they do an IP.

Don't really know what else to tell you. They aren't going to change their behavior and no one in the government is going to do anything about them because 1) what they're doing isn't illegal and 2) nobody in the government disagrees with them, not even the people you think do.

Why the fuck are you so desperate to use twitter? I've never had a social media account and Im just fine.

A good reason in OP:

There was a when time we didn't need internet or cell phones, but I would like to see you be a functioning member without just one of those things. Like those things, social media is now becoming a necessity if you want to subvert the manipulative tactics of the MSM. If we let social media and tech giants gain control of these mediums, they effectively acquire the power to change culture as they see fit. You would be a fucking moron to not be able to grasp that concept.

Do you realize that there are online services that will provide you with a free burner phone number? Google it

They will lock your acct because of the content of your tweets. If you tweet on subjects their algorithm has determined to be conservative, your account will be repeatedly locked. They'll eventually ask you to verify with a phone number or email and then tell you the phone or ewmail you used is connected to aqnother account, and so they can't remove the lock. Twitter uses hardware id's to id your computer, and all sorts of algorithms to id you personally (the way you type, etc)

fuck off with trying to use the muh capitalistic competition argument when these companies receive taxpayer money and special government privledges sealing their status as monopolies, you small brained kike.

Attached: received_2212943595607615.jpeg (544x395, 25.16K)

twitter only exists as a propaganda tool for the state

anything else that happens with it is secondary or a mistake

Nonsense. it exists as a propaganda tool for the globalists, who intend to replace the nation state as the dominant power structure.

What do you think is going on when the government goes to war?

Nobody here gives a shit about (((social media))) anymore. Read Siege.

First day on the job?

They're scared. They seriously believe Russian teenagers posting cartoon frogs influenced the election. They tried to co-opt it, tried to emulate it, and nothing worked so they're shutting it down.

Heh.

No, they don't. They want to agitate against a majority White external power as a proxy for stirring up the brown tidal wave against the White population here.

yeah look I love memes and all that too, and fine i'm not saying Trump might not have had savvy people in his campaign but he was running against Hillary Clinton

and like you say they had no problem taking bribes from Russia in the past, so the only problem they really appear to have is Russia may have revealed it to everyone

I mean more that they now consider shitposting a major factor in elections and are trying to put the kibosh on it.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

That doesn’t matter. You posted things that went against the jewish narrative. EVERYTHING WE HAVE TO SAY IS BANNED ON TWITTER. PERIOD. EVERY LAST WORD OF IT.
Utter fucking nonsense.

See

&

Attached: 8091FF40-19F4-4D33-A6BA-BB143F1B9253.png (300x100, 15.1K)

Nice. Three (1)'s in a row. What do I win?

Twitter buys your subcriber info from your ISP and from your cell phone provider, so they can always map your IP address to your cell phone's unique IMIE identifier to your billing records.

Twitter knows your name and address, and everyone else who lives with you, and by also purchasing bulk credit card data from the (((banks))), they know what you buy down to what is your preferred brand of Tendies at your local grocery store.

So does Facebook. And Joogle. they buy your data from the same (((brokers))).

i started getting suspended on Twitter, often daily for a couple weeks straight, back in October 2016, because i was one of the top accounts posting screenshots of the worst finds in John Podesta's emails with the link to read it on Wikileaks.

on November 9th, 2016, i attempted to register the account "@guccifer_3", and upon logging in for the very first time, before even having the chance to follow anyone or tweet or even set my own fucking profile details, i was immediately suspended.

so i tried it again with "@guccifer_4."

same thing.

i kept creating accounts and got up to about "@guccifer_7" until i ran out of spare burner phone numbers to verify my accounts, and got pissed off enough to just say fuck Twitter, i'm done with this Liberal gloryhole echo chamber bullshit forever.

Twitter used to be the go-to spot for breaking news. when you have so many major criminals and even ISIS Mujahid announcing their threats first on Twitter, you just know Twitter held the Zeitgeist.

but not anymore. Twitter is a ghost town compared to what it used to be. it's all spam and Ether bots and the same fucking regurgitated automated news headlines repeated and Shitlibs virtue signalling into the Void and e-celebs begging for cuckbucks and MSM Blue Checkmark faggots circle jerking each other in a raging chemsex e-gangbang.

Twitter is no longer even useful for scanning the news each day.

Trump killed Twitter. faggot Jack knows goddamn well that Trump winning is largely his fault, because Pepe and Deplorables and Hitler hijacked his platform for most of 2016 and turned the Liberals best propaganda weapon against them by showing up in overwhelming numbers.

Jack will never let that happen again, because he knows if what happened in 2016 happens again in 2020, that Crooked Hillary will arrange for him go to that Great Bath House Gloryhole in the Sky and become just another tally on the Clinton Body Count.

Attached: two_faggots.jpeg (1425x890 46.75 KB, 1.26M)

They ban you based on who you follow and like. That is why certain "right wing" accounts are allowed to stay as long as they do not actively engage with those outside of their own social circles. Because these are kept as reference accounts and used in network analysis to determine who to shadowban or ban. So if you are following vdare and like/retweet some posts from @hitlerprincess88 or @blueeyesgtkrwn then you will be shadowbanned. Basically, the algorithms are set up to prevent a flow of memes from "bad" accounts (/ourguys/) to normalfag accounts (people who like and follow Ariana Grande and Kendrick Lamar etc.).

So if you imagine a graph of all accounts, there will be certain clusters of accounts that all follow and retweet each other. The goal is to effectively partition the graph and quarantine "bad twitter" from "normalfag twitter."

Attached: Graph-representation-of-the-modular-scale-free-network-The-nodes-are-colored-according.png (850x768, 629.33K)

Not an argument. Kill yourself, paid shill.

All the replies to this being like get out shill when this clearly the truth.

Very poetic. I kek'd

Buy a gift credit card and pay for some promoted tweets. Oddly enough it never, ever happened to me once I did that.

Bluestacks.

The one account, the aged one with my real name attached, is only ever accessed through a VPN in a European country (GPDR).

"Russian" was code for red = Republican.

They were pissed Bannon hired that leaf faggot to work wonders with Faceberg microtargeting.

google.com/search?q=browser fingerprint&gbv=1&sei=fC1gW7m6HZHXwQKNop7YBw

ITT: 12 year olds who dont know shit.

L U R K M O A R

1) Use a VPN or connect to another network
2) Your browser configuration gives away a "fingerprint", so use a livecd or virtual machine with a clean browser; a VM is particularly good because you can limit the browser to a 1024x768 desktop for instance; rendering dimensions are part of the "fingerprint" leaked by javascript - see panopticlick.eff.org/

Use a new phone with new sim (or connect to free wi-fi although twitter might ask for phone number confirmation)

OP is a massive faggot
youtu.be/FCuy163srRc

happens to me too, I made a twitter just to tweet something at mister metokur and the moment I typed the word "rape" in it locked me. That very moment. The algorithm is watching and reading everything that you type even if you don't post it, constantly watching for wrongthink.

The freedom of the press depends upon the government demanding the printing presses (here, Twitter) not censor.

Otherwise, there is no freedom of the press.

Yeah, a lot of people don't realize there's a browser fingerprint (and basically that it's kind of hard to change that…)

First,
panopticlick.eff.org/
Second, VM's (still same issues)

Third, stop using Twitter.

Start going places, for the purpose of talking loudly about politics. This is highly effective, because Twitter is putting people into a bubble. Go out, and cause some noise! You can even do it by pretending to be talking on the phone, if you're good at pretending. If not, literally talk to someone on the phone about politics. Beforehand, explain how it works, that your purpose in doing so, though you are rehashing topics, is that people who are listening get red pilled enough to look up the topics on their own.

MEATSPACE DODGES E-WALLS

Also, look at this map:
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/upshot/election-2016-voting-precinct-maps.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
Go places where the politics are radically liberal. This will give you the most disruptive potential.

Jesus…

The problem with this shadow ban system is that if EVERY ONE gets into it then it will break. Next time one of your normalfaggot family members or friends leaves and unprotected device lying around just pick it up and follow some shitty alt-righter. When that family member discovers they have been shadow-banned they will have a shitfit. But if this happens to enough normalfags it will start pulling everyone into quarantine. It's time to use the homosexual agenda and poz everyones twitter accounts….

gab.ai

INSUFFICIENT!

That's just another server with the same trick: "trust us"

How about no? How about cryptographic controls which assure a complete absence of censorship? How about freedom, indeed power in the hands of the individual?