Sighting

Obscure Asia based clothing brand displays Pizza related imagry need assistance

>overthewalltw. com/products/33thx20xx-live-at-the-moment-comics-graffiti-short-sleeve

Brand is featured on Taiwanese company. Need an ID on who the manufacturer is and who is the man displayed on the "blood for mercy" shirt.

Attached: soy frappuccino.jpg (750x750 55.46 KB, 87.73K)

I think that one might just be a picture of pizza.

So what does a slice of pizza have to do with the black phone, gun, money, syringe, and balaclava that surrounds it?

Sorry to double post, but forgot to mention you should consider the pizza is at the centerpiece of the shirt ontop of the logo.

Asia is a known trafficking hub, and there was a recent case with a Japanese related website earlier this year I believe.

Attached: ogpizzajpg.jpg (259x194, 7.2K)

the balaclava got me. Worth looking into

how many time do you need to hear it?

you're mentally fucking retarded
You are fucking INSANE, your ideas are CRAZY
kill yourself you absolute worthless nigger

no one likes you
NO ONE
DIE

this makes ke think there might actually be something to it. Theyre scared.

A thread died for this retarded shit

You fags are sliding something important

Attached: 11D426A2-C589-4474-AD3D-E38D2ECEFAD5.png (481x336, 71.65K)

Shilling is obvious, a rational person would approve a quick background check of this potential lead.
Try harder.

That’s just pizza user…….
Do you guys have shitzophrenia or something?

Fucking hell….

Listen to yourself, you sound like someone calling people covering PG crazy.

How the fuck do you think people made the first connections that broke PG?
It started with leads like this, so stop shitting up the thread and let the adults talk, little pedo shit your days are numbered.

First day on the job, eh moshe? Worst slide thread I've seen in ages. This is little league stuff.

Damn forgot to sage, my bad.

the pedo code is "Cheese Pizza" not just fucking pizza. Holy shit.

Guessing you never met niggers.

Jesus christ Niggaboo culture is digusting.

lolok

here's a pic of the leaning tower of Pisa. Looks like a crooked dick and sounds like pizza. Investigate this.

Attached: Leaning-Tower-of-Pisa-world-best-heritage_112379_730x419-m.jpg (730x419, 22.27K)

A rational person doesn’t see a slice of pizza on a chiggers T-shirt and think it’s part of some conspiracy. Take your meds nigger or at least go out for a walk or something.

this tower bears a striking resemblance to depictions of the unfinished tower of babel, which has become a symbol of globalisation (the overturning of the decision god made to seperate the world into seperate nations) in direct defiance to gods will. As a remnant of the Roman empire, we see the truth of the antichrists influence even then, when pagan goddess worship was rampant.

Attached: dutch-school-tower-of-babel-17th-century.jpg (1969x1357, 377.57K)

I never said it was a conspiracy, seems like you are the one hearing things.
Should organized crime themed imagery associated with pizza be checked out?
Should things featuring the boy lovers logo be checked out?
You think they will be still using the boy lovers logo?

Attached: 6788d16feb24f2292e93a6a633778b2bed3f978a07dc016e3e1bd1141d8aea11.jpg (583x404, 24.55K)

Attached: dollas.jpg (450x429, 30.62K)

Noone can find shit on these guys?
It even has fking has masonic references on it, with cryptic symbols.

masonic/illuminati references are trendy among niggers and such. Thats how they hide in plain sight and laugh off any accusations that come their way. Youre just a retarded tinfoil schizo anyway, right?

Wrong, I am aware of the trend.
The pizza is a new topping on this trend though.

You should also know, there is a lot of criminal trafficking activity going on between TW and the SEAsian countries, especially with the Philippines.
Are you just a whiny NEET that complains because you cant contribute to anything?

no Im someone who understands when a tshirt is trying to be edgy. Im fully aware these people are everywhere, but what youre doing right now just discredits everything else because youre buying into edgy bait like its real.

Ok even if it is aparently now edgy to pose as a pizza lover, where do you draw a line for future leads? You just prefer that noone reports on anything that pairs pizza imagery with anything that indicates trafficking? You can be assured they will not be using the boylovers symbol anymore.

look up the designer, investors etc involved with the t-shirt. If ((( ))) appears this is another hehe we got you kiddo see how cool we are, otherwise it's just an edgy t-shirt trying to be trendy with the hip young peoples.

I don't know how to explain how to exercise good judgement. That might be the hardest thing anyones ever asked me to do, but when i see chinese teenagers wearing shirts covered in illuminati imagery with a supreme bag I think, this is a teenager with no fucking taste, and this is a brand preying on retards, not children.

I'm worried Zig Forums, I might the the victim of MKUltra because it turns out I actually enjoy eating pizza
Also, I went to a pizza place once that used very similar symbology a slice of pizza to advertise itself
But my worst sin is I wore socks with slices of pizza on them back when I was younger. They were a gift from my parents I swear. To think they wanted to indoctrinate me when I was as young as 8 years old. Horrible.
Please don't call the police Zig Forums, I swear I'm not a pedophile.

>>/qresearch/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/oven/

Sasha lord, it's Sasha lord from heavy breathing who play at comet ping pong

When we are going to nuke Italy for inventing pizza?

Attached: naperville pizza.jpeg (1500x1000, 301.57K)

fuck these threads always make me hungry. unrelated but could childrens tears be a safe alternative to tap water due to the lack of fluoridation?

Asians havea tendency to put random crap on their shirts

You are honestly retarded to think that every image of pizza is pedogate.

You're either retarded or tryingto distact with pointless threads - take your pick.

Italy didn't invent pizza, the jews did. Pre-colonial pizza didn't have tomatoes to use but at that time was just flat bread with cheese. Now what kind of cheese is mostly used on pizza? Mozzarella, see most historical European cheeses mixed animal fats and milk together, a cheese entirely made from just milk is weird for the European diet but it is kosher according to jews who by the Torah can't eat or cook milk and meat in the same food.

Jews can't even eat burgers for this same reason.

Attached: star of pizza.gif (500x500, 55.54K)

Where is your source? Thought so.

Cheese Pizza is actually a 4chan meme.
Imageboards were made by jews.

Its time to escape to reddit!

Oh, come on.

Take your pills you boomer retard, your brains already defunct now go die a slow death and watch your teevee and alien conspiracy videos, jesus fucking christ why are these threads allowed to stay up?

Oh look, the jews of the orient are trying to cash in on meme majik.

1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

It looks a bit more like this.

Attached: ruins of tower of Babel at Borsippa[1].jpg (890x608, 72.9K)

You are so bad at this.

You are either very gullible, very new, or a very motivated glownigger that's hellbent on damage controlling your fuckup over Comet Ping Pong and the sjw tier witchhunt it has created.

Attached: Go Home.jpg (236x242, 20.37K)

no nigga, they talk about pasta, tacos and hotdogs and shit too. dayum!

You feds are slipping. No wonder no one takes ZOG seriously anymore.

It's true.

I mean, groups of powerful and rich people with little oversight and huge influence have never done anything immoral.

bruh, you are signalling a lil too hard. tone it down a notch or your soul will show, user will see it

actually I have met niggers and pizza was not something that I remember niggers being all obsessed over, at least not as much as drugs, guns and baklavas. The smiley faces on the pizza are interesting

Innovation in 33th eh?

Calling a retard "a retard" doesn't count as "ad hominem", user. It's simply a confirmation of truth.

this retard doesnt understand what an ad hominem is

Look at this sliding, the front page literally muh black ppls, muh womyns, muh anti hwite, muh governments.
Oh yeah god forbid any of those (((important))) threads get slided. Its not like they are afraid of anons posting sitings like this for investigation right?

what is this 'front page'? Do you mean the catalog?

BAN THE POPULAR FOOD, PIZZA, FROM BEING DEPICTED ANYWHERE

This board is an irredeemable shitpile at this point.

To be fair he's probably some asshurt shitposting faggot from /tv/.
You can tell because they say stupid shit like an entire fucking continent is a trafficking hub.
They love to say stupid shit like that to see "how far we would go". It was even worse when the roach was in charge because whenever anyone would point this out they would get a permaban, so you'd have dozens of threads doing retarded ghost chases making us all look like retards.

Go back to reddit, nigger lover.

Attached: 4445ff27d9b73e47a8bc0f8cbfcf1c670aa20a431f25b1959e12f881da63a616.gif (620x387 54.73 KB, 339.69K)

If I was a fashion designer I'd put pizzas along with weird stuff everywhere, JUST to fuck with retards like OP.