German Far-Right Extremists keeping Lists of Enemies - it Worries the Left -

Increasing numbers of Germans now Joining Right-wing Extremist groups

Right-wing extremist groups in Germany have gathered more than 25,000 people's contact details in so-called "enemy lists."

Anxiety on the Left
Martina Renner, Left party politician in the Bundestag who specializes in right-wing extremism, criticized the federal government, accusing authorities of ignoring the dangers of right-wing terrorism.

Renner told RND that she found it "completely absurd" that federal investigators did not inform the tens of thousands of affected people. "Imagine being on such a list and being left in the dark about it," she said, calling for a central database to be kept.

Increase of Germans Joining Far Right Groups
A recent assessment by the German Interior Ministry found that while far-right extremist violence was down in 2017, there has been an increase in people joining right-wing extremist groups.

dw.com/en/german-far-right-extremists-have-been-keeping-lists-of-enemies/a-44890618

Attached: shadow b w.jpg (318x159, 2.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

judas.watch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of the Far Right NPD's members looks vaguely familiar …

Attached: German NPD man.jpg (948x474, 68.69K)

bump

Funny as hell.
You can't make this shit up! The retard really doesn't see the hypocrisy in what she said!

There are no right wing groups in germany. There are, however, government funded and monitored groups pretending to be right wing groups.

THERE IT IS hahaha
hahahahhaha filtered kike

Attached: download.jpg (189x267, 6.34K)

Today, I've just set my eyes on an org of degenerate commies in Germany and was thinking about what the point of it would be to look into them. I now know what for. Come to think of it, why do we not have such a thing as list threads where we compile and post lists of commies and other anti-white? Their mere presence on federal radars would cause all the right people to throw a shit fit.

Attached: right.wing.extremist.jpg (618x769, 54.81K)

Yup. Kike's getting nervous.

Sure, Miriam. Just like the strategy bulletin said. …Tell the Goyim that every pro-White organization in the world is secretly a trap run by Jews. That'll fool 'em.

Good Hasbara, girl.

Now go finish your lipstick.

Attached: Hasbara Holdem cro2.jpg (800x500 40.9 KB, 126.36K)

Get fucked jewboi faggot

Attached: jew fags.jpg (784x489, 343.38K)

Horrible stuff if you are a globalist trying to destroy everything on that list.

One of the most proactive things you can do is take notes of people in your local area. Nothing illegal about it and knowledge is power.

Attached: No Free Coal.jpg (608x396 180.68 KB, 67K)

I remember anons a couple of years back racking up a database, is that still going? It was looking good and will be needed when we get strong enough to start touching these fucks.

Attached: 1533020674601.jpg (420x560, 29.86K)

Right Wing Santa Squads

They're making a list
checking it twice
gonna find out
who's been subversive or nice

Dats rite. With a fist BUMP.

Didn't they keep lists of far right activists? not much fun when the rabbit has the gun.

When are these lists going to be made public? I for one would have a whole lot of fun pulling the old /i/ playbook on a bunch of freshly-doxed cucks

A better political choice…

Attached: 88 G Will to Power.jpeg (500x378, 63.31K)

We should do the same thing everywhere, and put only the peons, the grunts and the cannon fodder on the list, so we scare and demoralize the kike's infantry and make them think twice before join any left-wing jewish action. And we should state loud and clear we are putting them on the list.

OY VEY!!!
LITTERALLY HITLER!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HEY
YOU GUYS are racist though.
polite sage for spampost

That's it exactly.

"All your bases are belong to us, Goyim"

I'm working on some memes that will show this bullshit tactic for what it is.

But user, there is no such thing as hypocrisy on the left, only when they call you out on it. :^)

We all do those lists.
You can too.

Because this misinformation has been floating around for a while, let me correct a common misconception about NPD. NPD was not absolved of government attempts to shut it down because "everyone was a fed" but rather because every time they thought they'd caught NPD doing something illegal, it turned out that it was government infiltrators who did it and not one single legitimate (ie, not a fed) NPD member had fallen for their "hey kid wanna blow up a federal building" shit so they had no grounds to shut the party down.

NPD keeps a scrupulously clean nose, they know full well that their every action is monitored and they give the government zero excuse to shut them down. They also know full well that there ARE government shills infiltrating them at any given time and they carefully refuse to fall for any calls to do anything that could get them shot down.

Imagine if they were notified when put on a list.

Better to keep those lists secret IMO. Certainly triggering material, but they'll be useful (lol) when the civil wars begin across the west.

bump

Keeping lists of leftists and traitors is a fantastic idea that should have been implemented a long time ago.

Check out judas.watch/

It would be funny if a turkish user would assasinate him

Somebody is already keeping a list of anti-german people, ask in Deutsch/pol/, if I recall correctly it was an Austrian domain.

So people should be concerned about people that have done nothing wrong having list of people that want to hurt them, but should not be concerned about hordes of third world terrorists being let into their country?

FYI Unitarian churches are a great place to start your list.

Judas.watch

The guy who created it is Austrian I believe. I'm not sure how active the site is anymore but people can and should contribute

Zig Forums needs just such a list.

Attached: ManMom.jpg (1141x1645, 157.5K)

Wow, Hasbara trolls actually LOOK like trolls…

Germanfag here,
can confirm. I have my own personal list like that.

Yes, he's a good guy, as is Mr. Bond.

Pretty sure a few exist
You're on it for not knowing who is on it

Attached: 1519299320.gif (495x362, 450.34K)

Newfaggot.

The most dangerous people don't care about wings and have had dirt on everyone for decades, and no one will stop it.

Is he a Corporal in the Heer?

>>>/thelist/

25 thousand jews. it's a start.

What have you done this week?

Get scared niggers.

To my Germanic brethren - fear not, we will come for you.

there's already a hit list thread and board

But Chaplin was a jew… makes me think.

Attached: 1516511004759.png (866x900, 93.88K)

It's important to keep lists of our enemies. Over time, it's easy to forget who did what. We can never forget the crimes of people that have earned our hatred.

I like lists. We should work on a robust network of lists.

I think Zig Forums should compile a list of rat like hasbarat groups that target us and kindred websites for shilling.

There are likely a surprising big number of them… everything from the various Israeli operations (the IDF has several hasbara rooms - there is / was a thread here about one of them recently, but more exist), and every high school in Israel now has a compulsory course about editing wikipedia ((their))} way.

And in the US the ADL operates several rooms, and there are orgs like jew faggot David Brock's "Media Matters" and George Soros backed "Correct the Record".

A list that names all of these kike rat ops would likely be a huge index and a real eye opener.

Attached: hasbara giyus 002.jpg (800x470 45.73 KB, 77.48K)

This could be fun, release as a spreadsheet with name, address, and organizational affiliation columns to the public

Damn that is a short list. You guys need more ambition.

Ok here is my list:
THE ENTIRE EARTH OUTSIDE OF ETHNIC EUROPEANS. It is short and sweet and to the point.

This user gets it, but keep in mind that we have some (((priorities)))