My new piece

Hi fellow white people, here’s my first cartoon. I call it „Drumpf BTFO in London”. Be sure to let me know what you think and spread it if you like it!

Attached: 332C7273-2C6F-4415-8CF7-B2E3D9E7CD7D.jpeg (4397x3177, 5.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/DavidSlingstein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oy, itz got it all even down to the last detail of the cartoon jewish psyop of impossible lady under the bus after the mossad false flag

Nice dubs, can you redpill me on the bridge attack?

I feel like I missed something

Pretty good goy. Would you like a job at my fathers media marketing firm?

I like it op. Ignore the shills, its the morning crew. Notice how every drumpf thread dies after 5pm mt?

fuck off, mud

Nice, did you post it to le donald? It doesn't hit on the jewish element so they might not ban you.

Attached: TD ban.jpg (1256x742, 173.72K)

>(((slinstein))) has a problem with the president and uses the leftist "drumpf" meme
Wow you're a fucking jew faggot and someone needs to blow your fucking brains out.

What's crazy is faggots actually believe it isn't controlled by the jews when for the longest time the Mods literally had Israel flags for flare.

Admins literally handed it over to the kikes. The day after a JIDF infiltrator got a mod position they banned the ~20 mods that had seniority over him.

Oy vey its the niggers who are your only concern, not the jews who brought them into europe to begin with!!

Great job user.

Attached: LeRedPill.JPG (640x412 55.65 KB, 31.9K)

(((fellow white people)))
i fixed it for you mooshie

Attached: fdb04af9ec9a8db518ea10c676adf35cc9d53b2fe17b10cc054a805a9e66b131.jpeg (4397x3177, 3.38M)

This is actually good, I like it.

Really reddit?

I can’t believe I have to spell it out for you, but a) I’m not a fucking Jew b) David Slingstein is a parody of a name to serve as a pseudonym to post under, referencing biblical David and his Sling. I guess when you see someone posting under „Shlomo Nosenblatt” you also think they’re a Jew posting under their real name? c) the Drumpf meme is used ironically to make fun of leftist protesting Trump’s visit while all the shit depicted is happening in their country d) not every cartoon needs to have merchant memes in it, especially if it’s meant to target normies like this one. Hope this clears things up.

and if you will look to your left you can see how the physical incarnation of Red Skull came to get his"red skull" and then promptly create hydra to purge the earth :) Hail Hydra!

Attached: jewed (33).png (499x583, 245.85K)

Where did I say that? Always name the Jew makes the normies run for the hills, you can’t brute force through years of programming, they associate the JQ with literal paranoics, I know because I did just a year ago. Only after realising the extent of (((media))) lies the normie will seek the truth himself. I don’t think you realize how many normies think London is not so bad, I know a few personally who live there and still manage to think crime is caused by poverty and racism. Guess how they’d react to naming the Jew.

This is what happens when a boomer tries to meme.

You should try to spread this on plebbit for maximum chimp out, this is very well done

That shit went so far over your head that I am being memed on.
Impressive.

You really managed to capture the quality of her ass.
RIP.

Attached: Refugees Welcome.jpg (1200x799, 277.19K)

You really do need to include something more jewish though.

Amazing artwork.
The D&C shills are out in full force so you know you've done something right. Fuck the muds. Oy vey you didn't put the Jews in it that means your image is false, every piece of artwork needs a hook nose in it to be valid.
Keep it up.

Good job explaining to the retards (though futile).

Very nice, OP. Sharing with my colleagues next time they bring out "Muh Drumpf" or "Muh You Kay".

Love it. I’d love one for the USA, France, Canada, Australia and Italy. Please user use your skills for us to spread them around. Really does look great.

In the one for us is till be a police body cam perspective but with scores above each offender.

Cause we actually care about out citizens and dont let fucks run around like shitters

Minor problem. Center scene. Smart-phone grab and smash fascism flag falling out of hand are clumsy and difficult to get right instantly. Flag looks like thrown and stuck into the womans' neck and scooter riders filming that on his phone.

My opinion. Flag should be just in the hand pointing down (symbolic btw) and smart-phone turned with its side edge to us and screen turned to the ground, to avoid filming interpretation.

Just unfiltered retardation by the spergs that claim nothing is ever real and sandniggers are innocent victims of mossad false flags every time someone gets snackbarred.

I thought it was a flag at first, too, but it's a handbag, and the motion is well translated. Maybe just make it a bit more obvious it's a bag

ehhh. you are right. This is much worse.

TOP NOTCH OP
Don't ever stop.

Bag can simply go on the right side for better visibility and recognition but it will obscure masterfully drawn fat rolls and delicious thigh. Pro and cons…

Like others have said if you could add a little bit of anti-semitism into one of the buildings in the background it'd become top kek. Don't even make it apparent so normies can even see it like kikes in the windows or a secret jewish star and freemason compass.

kek

I can't believe people just let refugees walk all over them like this.

That's nice, kill yourself.

Yeah, you’re not from around here. And you clearly have no experience redpilling people.

Attached: poorbitch.png (792x529, 477.26K)

So add some element of it, the pseudonym isn't enough. Perhaps the pink pig with a star of david and battersy powertation. You could also add an eye to the freemasonic architecture as the bridge attack was so obviously faked by the mason jew crew. Also unless you are attempting to show everyone else not in Bong how shit Bong is (when you obviously haven't been) you would call the welfare office the DHSS or Dole Office.

shit, good job op

High Effort. Well done. Good job OP, you are officially not a faggot. I'll keep an eye out for your nom de meme in the future. You are correct that "IT'S THE JEWS" often shuts normal fags down, we do indeed need intermediate tier redpills, and you have certainly delivered. People need to be confronted with how shitty things are and that they're getting worse, before they can start understanding why. pic related It's your critics.

As a burger, I was under the impression that acid attacks mainly happened against women, is that wrong?

Attached: Critcs.jpg (480x360, 19.07K)

Thanks. Acid attacks on women are used if the woman in question is deemed not islamic enough (can mean various things in practice), but are also used in other cases, like on food deliverymen in order to steal a scooter, robberies and other general street crimes. Some heeded the government plea, got a loif, binned their knoife and are using battery acid. There was one recently when attackers targeted a baby.

Hopefully British government banned acid (for real).

Attached: dear diary.jpg (700x417, 65.86K)

Yeah, why not. And after that, when the dindus start necklacing each other (and whites, if there are any left) they can ban tires and fuel, too.

Yeah nah fuck you cunt.
Always call out the jew, ALWAYS

Excellent cartoon user.
Fuck all the nigger faggots giving you shit in the thread.
If they are whining we are winning simple equation.
Carry on m8

Doing God's work lad. 9/10

Well, I’m not gonna stop you, Im just going by what worked for me, and at first all the Jew talk seemed straight up reptilians-tier. First I had to realise that blacks are more prone to crime, women and men are not equal, and other simple biological truths. Then, that there is an anti-white agenda going on in the media, corporate world and government. When I started asking who is doing it and for what purpose, only then was I ready to read Rockwell and listen to Pierce. This cartoon I made was intended for normies, not you.

Saved & kek'd, good work.

Also never be dragged into arguments about OPTICS. We don't all have to agree on our methods or philosophy of redpilling. Those kinds of time wasting arguments are the kind you'll see in places like TRS who invented the term purity spiraling and not much else.

Again, nice job and create whatever you want.

Pretty good. Include jews next time if you're a real Zig Forumsack.

True. Maybe do the slow burn method. I know Zig Forums wants more Ben Garrison edit tier stuff, but if you want to make it anti-jewish propaganda, be very subtle about the jew before very slowly turning it up. Like, for cartoons with niggers and rap culture, you could hide a star of david or something, since it was the jews who were promoting rap and black culture. Even the Straight Outta Compton movie had the jewish record producer portrayed as a hero for encouraging the rappers to "use their gift."

Remember…to kill a frog, you don't dump it in boiling water, it jumps out quick..you slowly turn up the heat…The slow burn.

I like the chain of hooded muslims, but you fucked up your localization.
There's no such thing as a "welfare office" in Britain. Welfare is called "Benefits" in the UK.
Also I see no reference whatsoever, to jews or zionism anywhere in the picture, which tells me you're a kosher alt-kike zionist.
tl;dr more of the same "muslims and blacks are the real problem, goy".

11/10

Attached: kek-lotus9.png (646x626, 799.35K)

I wanted to be authentic and put Job Centre, but for people unfamiliar with UK institutions i thought it would seem like she wants to look for a job.
About the Jews/ Zionism, I already explained above. The pseudonym refers to (((Will Eisner))), Disney and makes fun of their culture, kind of like Shekelberg, Nosenblatt etc, hopefully you will find my other stuff on gab more to your liking.
gab.ai/DavidSlingstein

Your art is good, user. Quite good, actually. I agree with others that the jew should be named, though. The pseudonym you've chosen could be easily misinterpreted by the layfaggot as jews being critical of the mess the West has become, rather than responsible for it. For that reason, you need to make clear that responsibility for this mess falls upon the jew.
Perhaps somewhere in the background detail, on one of the buildings, you could include three flags hung vertically: two Union Jacks positioned either side a flag of israel. Something low-key so that it does not draw attention away from the scene in the foreground; but make sure it is there! Most people will probably overlook such a detail and focus on the scene you've created; but the observant won't, and to them you've clarified your intent.
Of course there are other, probably better, things you could do and that is just one suggestion. But given the quality of your work, people are likely to want to keep it or repost it. For that reason, it is essential that it contain the correct message.

breddy gud, solid meme value

You're a complete degenerate who cannot state things clearly and has to "ironically" draw white suffering which results in an artwork that unironically depicts attacks on white people.
You also "ironically" named yourself like a jew, which unironically caused a jewish signature to be placed on the bottom left, since you decided that larping as a jew and drawing attacks on whites is more appealing to you than the opposite.

This is great, good job, OP.
The only thing missing would be a Jewish banker, somewhere on the side, only standing there and observing the area with a little grin on his face.

Attached: 3b38ccff5bbd4b62af7fd67041056d320443678e1a8ded68267e93b2d3dde6f3.png (1600x2530, 1.72M)

Disney is going to sue for using D's like that.

Maybe with his nose pressed against the glass from the inside of the bus.

Honestly, the best part is the Disney "D" in your watermark.

good but the building on right of St paul's should be (((fidelity international))) since the building are closer to together IRL

Attached: fidelity-worldwide-investment-office.jpg (1000x699, 124.94K)

Refugees and Jews are the same approach. You need to make sure Europeans remember that all foreign blood is to be rejected. Refugee or Jew, the other will follow later. Jews shot themselves in the foot.

I RAISE YOU MY ENERGY, OP

Asstoundlingly good work user
though I might suggest adding a coexist bumper sticker to the taxi

Attached: coexist.png (750x489, 598.14K)

WHAt the fuck is this fucking dumb shit thread you fucking faggots expose the pedos — it's how they run the show. wtf IS THIS FUCKING THREAD? ALL DAY ALLLL FUCKING DAY?

Attached: 1443812675291.jpg (500x666, 71.59K)