The Electric Jew is at it again

archive.fo/ch7ib

So antifa is now perverting original ideas from existing games like "papers please" which the whole premise was about escaping a communist shithole, and repurposing those ideas to shit all over Brexit and the UKIP, you either fight the "UKIP regime" or you lay low in "hopes that it will all go away eventually." doesn't even give the player the option to side with the GOOD guys, literally kikes making indie games now, and all the faggot youtube e-celebrities are picking this shit up to promote this shit.

(((game))) description:

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1424x800 607.48 KB, 935.38K)

I would be so good as a non-white kicker outer

What Regime? What the fuck are they talking about?

Any so-called "far right" government has one job only. The removal of non europeans.

Because to be the resistance, you need an enemy… duh! What, are you implying leftism is the regime?! You fasicst!
:^)

Attached: 8d0ada40849005276df929a2727b28e90575f66c21b9d9e44002883359c53d1e.jpeg (600x526, 31.53K)

libshits are always the underdogs, even when they have they entire establishment and global power structure on their side

Golden rule of the left, user

Attached: 1508047489074.png (450x286 207.39 KB, 48.1K)

What? Are they so assmad about the Right-wing Resurgence that they've lost the ability to be at all coherent? Also kek at admitting that the Right does economy better.
And then there's:

Why would a big bwad wight wing goobermint do this? Actually it's leftists being retarded again and saying that European is not British and UKIP/brexit is to get rid of other Europeans. your job in the game is to discriminate against other Europeans, you have the option of 'promote a diverse, multicultural society'(tm) of Europeans though. This is such a disingenuous piece of shit. Pretending the problem is french, Germans, or whatever instead of niggers and 'Asian' niggers.

Attached: 30a59522d555971d24b00daefe303423f8d08fd9a0eff6fdbfa72c2cf881bee5.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

doesn't work like that

maybe its THEE (((extreme far-right))) if you know what I mean.

maybe citizens of european heritage are shitskin mutts

Isn't that already happening?

are you implicating this is a new phenomenon?

no, but i'm implicating that what was once just generic gay propaganda is now becoming blatant as fuck and pretentious.

Stupid (((lefties))) can't even get their own propaganda right.

When will antifa, fight for yemenis under saudi control or racial factions in the congo?

They fucking won't, unless they send some money to rojava or something.

Attached: download (38).jpg (750x500, 42.04K)

In that scenario, why not just leave?

Its time to false flag these faggots.

ooof

So a game about literally invading Britain and trying to subvert the British peoples self determination away for European benefit.

But Britain is European. Leaving the EU doesn't change its geographical location. What is a booming gig economy? And how is it on the verge of collapse if the economy is booming?

that is litterally what the kikes have foisted unto the world
crying out in pain as he strikes you indeed

Go away coast guard

I don’t do dudes

You can cry later, who are you anyways?

And more based british nigs and hindus shipped in? Sounds like UKiP

GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

Why would I be mad? I just won your town

You just all rolled out and left digital trails of everything

Burn your lodge, you don’t deserve it.

Video Games can be corrupted but they are not inherently jewish or anti-white. I'm sick of you nofun retards.

I should be more concerned, and yet I'm not. These leftist faggot games are never original, never appealing, never relevant, and, most importantly, they are never any fun to play. Every time this shit gets released to the public the backlash is immediate and severe, then we get to have a salt mining thread as the "developer" complains of le ebil right wingerz who made the game flop.

See you lads a week after release where we can see a picture of the crying soyboy shitposting on Twitter about how he's a misunderstood genius.

Attached: d4d54a6cd606fdaf6a841b45628e1bed677fd6d2d93f1b1176aefc3ab86f0bd2.png (526x462, 24.67K)

Yeah… AND? They make the big titles so you think they're going to leave shekels on the table? No man should be playing video games. But because so many FAGGOTS do, games make more money than musak and kike videos, COMBINED.