Florida lawmakers begin gun confiscations

Surprised I didn't see this in the catalog

More than 450 people in Florida ordered to give up their guns under the new law signed by Governor (((Rick Scott))).

Every petition filed under the law has been approved by the Pinellas County judges.

foxnews.com/us/2018/07/30/more-than-450-people-in-florida-ordered-to-give-up-guns-under-new-law-report-says.html

leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0700-0799/0790/Sections/0790.401.html

I guess angry people don't get constitutional rights anymore

Attached: fuckthisman.jpg (1280x720, 98.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ternopilinkling.com/2018/04/10/new-florida-gun-law-leads-to-first-seizure-ar-15-from-army-vet-charged-with-attempted-murder/
facebook.com/vicenews/videos/237422933563816/
youtube.com/watch?v=j9eVJ37EOoI
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/399551-more-than-450-people-in-florida-ordered-to-surrender-guns
archive.is/x1lpX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't be a law. Isn't a law. It's people believing anyone can make any law and going along with it.

You can thank Trump for kick-starting this.

Republicans have been the kickstarters on gun control in recent decades. They just drown it out in so much noise that people often ignore it.

Florida, Jacksonville is gonna year itself apart.

Shit effort Oklahoma. Le56 meme. You’re aware I ‘m pure European.

Why is LAW so BASED? NOTHING can stand against LAW.

Attached: 63586345.jpg (976x549, 66.13K)

So their plan is to do it slowly and not how you guys expect it. Maybe you need to think of something else now, mass confiscation won't come it will be gradual.

It won't fly. It'll get a law suit, go to the State Supreme Court and then get thrown out. Unless the individual has been convicted of a crime that would warrant the firearms to be taken, this law will not last long. It gives too much control to judges to determine an individuals ability to distinguish right and wrong.

Attached: FL power.jpg (1194x654, 252.26K)

So they confiscated so far 200 guns, 30,000 rounds, and the first rifles they took belonged to an army vet, FUCKING BASED.
But hey who gives a shit right? These are "gun seizures under the law". Guns are just for giving them up to the government when they ask for it.

nigger they have already confiscated firearms and ammunition, read the fucking article

I would her Boise
Not a Jew

Is this that bullshit RED FLAG 'law' crap they are pushing as of late?

Not a nigger

It’s cuckholds pretending they are in charge of something

There’s only 2 genders Oklahoma

slippery slope
ternopilinkling.com/2018/04/10/new-florida-gun-law-leads-to-first-seizure-ar-15-from-army-vet-charged-with-attempted-murder/

Attached: worst case example is the start divide and rule.jpg (721x848, 156.11K)

Yeah… it's the red flag law bullshit - You have to bundle all of these "phrases" they keep putting out to the public. That's their fucking trickery at work - search with quotes "Red Flag law" or "Red Flag Laws" in youtube.

Check out these videos ~
facebook.com/vicenews/videos/237422933563816/
youtube.com/watch?v=j9eVJ37EOoI

Imagine, in the current year, keeping everything at home.

god damn thats an awesome mug

I don't get it, who are they taking guns from? Violent offenders?

No violent offenders are already barred from owning. It's from a judge who decided those are unsafe to turn in their guns. the Risk protection orders are unconstitutional.

Love how you go out of your way to avoid stating WHY they are confiscated, faggot.

this is the town I grew up in in 1908. didn't have a single nigger or spic in it, no mosque either. Didn't even have to lock your doors at night in the 1970's.

I now wish I lived then, instead of now, and sadly compared to what the future seems to hold for my children. The USA has rotted from the inside out.

Attached: wow.jpg (1624x830, 150.59K)

not OP but, Here's a better article

The measures signed by Scott on March 9 raised the minimum age for buying rifles in Florida from 18 to 21 and established waiting periods and background checks for gun buyers.

Many Parkland students and their families became vocal anti-violence advocates after the shooting, and a group of survivors launched the multimillion-dollar gun control group March for Our Lives.

The group’s most visible leaders have become public figures with millions of followers on Twitter.

March for Our Lives leaders are spending the summer touring areas of the U.S. that are heavily affected by gun violence while the families of Parkland victims are launching an advocacy group called Stand With Parkland.
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/399551-more-than-450-people-in-florida-ordered-to-surrender-guns
archive.is/x1lpX

Attached: 1460670774729.gif (400x388, 280.41K)

That’s messed up.

So yeah, pretty much violence, also drugs and being an unhinged fucktard which are both degenerate. I would like to see an example of every case because taking guns away from niggers is a public service.

This entire website is "unhinged", all the boards and every participator in them

Nice.
At least this law states that there are TWO genders , Him and Her
That's funny and awesome and probably inadvertent all at the same time

Stay ASSMAD and salty. Your distress amuses me

We found a can of beer in your fridge, now give up your guns.

bud wyy?

KEK!

Attached: what.png (528x406, 257.8K)

# 13 , ther recent purchase of gun or ammo is now grounds you need guns confiscated. Covers everything.

My point is that by participating in this website any bureaucrat will call you unhinged because of le racist meme and extreme politics. How do you not get this?

Show me one case where the guns were taken from someone not as demented and violent as this nigger fuckwit. Just one.

Yeah, the reason why is because trumpstien is saber rattling Iran and ZOG can't deal with a civilian uprising when WW3 kicks off.

Know what else is degenerate? Sucking Zionist cock? You going to give up your guns you little fed bitch?

Because this board is full of based fashy neocon civnat faggots who didn't fuck off when the election was over.

Pretty much everyone involved in the Bundy ranch standoff.

this

One case? HOW ABOUT A FEW DOZEN?

Ruby Ridge, Waco, and those are the known headlines. Thousands of people, have had their guns taken away from them. If you believe the Jew media you are a fuckwit.

I do not like niggers at all but, I see how this is used against whites via niggers. Black guys cellphone was stolen from him by a nigger, nigger thief puts a gun at him, he returns fire, he's the criminal now. The cellphone thief was a gub boi, dindu nuffin, days best friens

FUCK OFF KIKE
I may hate niggers but I hate jews more.

So anyone can petition a judge to take someone's guns. It's like if a plumber does a job for my mom and notices she didn't hear the buzzer of the stove go off, figures she needs to be put in a home, and some judge says "oh, yeah, lock her up."

Really? So Florida law was cited in all those events?
Can you autistic bumblefucks even try to focus?

the point is that the law will be perverted to be used against people who are not subservient or who aren't good little goys, as history has shown us in the past

Seattle passed a similar law but I'm not sure it has been used against so many people so rapidly

quite based indeed my fellow duginite

Attached: bypass.png (359x404 150 B, 228.78K)

Are you retarded or what? This law was in effect 30 days ago

Attached: 30.jpg (601x508, 93.75K)

If it saves just one life though…

that's why Florida state is going to be sued into oblivion

strange bot

The retards would be the ones who, when asked to provide just one example of this Florida law being used on someone not a gross, violent degenerate, decided to sperg about Waco instead.

Felons lose their rights. Why are you trying to scaremonger when the faggot was charged with a felony in the first place?

Attached: momiji no hat frustration.jpg (1000x1000, 139.05K)

How would they know you have guns at all? Surely people aren't so FUCKING STUPID as to register their guns, right?

We don't have registration yet but see someone ie neighbor family or friend has to file a petition to a judge

The most important thing is: can we use this against kikes and their pets?

They may have signed the law, but as soon as people LEGALLY contest the law in court, it will get overturned.

Then the lawsuits will start.

Sure
Isn't the adl based down in Florida? If so I'd bet the splc isn't far away either. The kikes got busted for cp and one of them is going to prison cause of it. We can use this to report in any suspected of harboring or doing anything illegal. All that's needed is a "justification" and a heresay that says they're depressed or suicidal or literally anything. Use this law to get funs taken from spics beaners niggers bugs muds poos and kikes
There is no way this could backfire on the (((lawmakers)) ) of fla at all topkek

They can invent any felony they want and charge whites with it. This bill lays the groundwork for wider weapon confiscation from white men. As long as ZOG is in control, we should never relinquish our arms.

BACKGROUND CHECKS CREATE TWO REGISTRIES
1. The feds have list of br checks with names and timestamps.
2. The seller has list of names, timestamps, and make/model of every purchase.
The sellers also can and do sell this "consumer data" to others for "advertising" purposes. They are required to hold purchase data for three years.
BACKGROUND CHECKS VIOLATE 2A PROTECTIONS
Since the requirement of permission to purchase a fire arm, the only way the average citizen can aquire one, is how br checks are a violation.

Soon this law is going to be used on "people I don't like" because it can function without evidence.

Then it will be used on people who don't even own guns, and they'll be arrested for refusing to turn their guns in.

Weapons are automatially registered upon purchase from a dealer. The only way to get one unregistered is to buy it second hand off of someone else.

Ok
Sounds good to me
Use it on nogs and heebs

It's like the old laws that allowed people to be thrown in aslyums in the 1800s or burned at the stake or drowned for "witchcraft" in the 1600s; it is political philosophy from hundreds of years ago. Same with Marxism.

You will be in with them, you gungrabber with a hidden stash.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

WOW YOU SURE GOT US EVIL NAZIS MY BASED MAGAPEDE GOOD THING YOU TOTALLY WEREN'T
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT
AND NEEDED TO PRETEND YOU SAID SHIT THAT YOU DIDN'T IN YOUR GAY LITTLE QUESTION HUH?
BET YOU'RE GOING TO POST SOME EPIC SCREENCAPS ABOUT HOW YOU BTFO THOSE EVIL WHITE MALES ON CRIPPLECHAN TO YOUR CREW OF JIDF FAGGOTS CIRCLE JERKING IN A DISCORD SERVER.
BE SURE TO VOTE FOR RED ZOG INSTEAD OF BLUE ZOG THIS FALL MY FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE
SO
FUCKING
BASED
A
S
E
D
XDDDDDDD

niggers

Attached: 1522901225494.jpg (1739x1123, 438.72K)

March for Our Lives used to block traffic the jewish and upper middle areas in parkland and CS areas during rush hour

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Parkland_2018.jpg (1412x794, 497.63K)

Refuse, take them on, it's clearly unconstitutional.

I remember when this image came out. It may be the most important one produced all year.

All of my funs were lost in a terrible ice fishing accident , so sad

People should contest the law with bullets.
-t edgemaster

Nigger you ask me for examples and then you turn around and move the goalposts? fuck you double nigger

Convenient muh 3d gun distraction.

LAW and ORDER
*nationalistic cheering* #MAGA

Not a law. Not order.

I can get ellected and make it a law that everyone has to eat their own shit and destroy America. That doesn't make it a law you dumb Communist anarchy fags.

Attached: oprah btfo 4.jpg (480x359, 57.19K)

It isn't a distraction as much as it's just an additional reason to kill all politicians, since all of them are kikes or kike footsoilders.

Not a law. Not order.

I can get ellected and make it a law that everyone has to eat their own shit and destroy America. That doesn't make it a law you dumb Communist anarchy fags.

I hope you're not implying this news is to distracts us from the (((feeling))) of victory…

It is a law, and it creates a new world order.

The law will get shot down, but it might be a while depending on what the jurisdiction of the first legal challenge to it is. Remember that Florida has entire kike-infested counties. Hopefully some ZOGbots get shot down first.

Need to keep voting in these based conservatives because without them democraps will take ARE guns!!!

jesus fucking christ I once had a disagreement over a written lease, real estate is governed by the written word, paoral contracts are foolish and unenforceable as a matter of law. Fucktard dialed 911 because, muh dick, that's what everyone does nowadays, we need the authorities in our lives every second of the day. Obviously it was noting but calling 911 empowers people. Niggers are good at calling the cops on each other, and now so are white people, because if you see something, say something. ….and no one can live in a cabin and be left the fuck alone anymore even if they try. Just look at welfare checks, it allows for warrantless entry now. I think it might even be illegal to go into the woods, sit on a rock and cry when your dog dies…. or grounds for a mental health evaulation.

or more recently, south africa. they passed into law the confiscation without compensation of white lands, and their bulletproof argument is EVERYTHING WE ARE DOING IS PERFECTLY LEGAL
also look forward to more (((happenings))) for each state they want to do this in… with the incidents more trending towards unhinged white men

the judges which approve the warrants have names and addresses. They all have families, assets and influence to lose as well as their own lives.

Attached: 9235c735b8f82a85ecca518c64b927214c18dbe3c55fc2d6bc2ed1eab4a08c76.jpg (800x1212, 169.84K)

TAKE IT TO OUR NEW SUPREME COURT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Attached: b27b2529112b8504a046f59ec34d7d36c3d3497c460f5898e417de32a90e444a.png (739x718, 724.39K)

BUM
BUM
BUM

ANOTHER GUN BITES THE DUST

BUM
BUM
BUM

ANOTHER GUN BITES THE DUST

AND ANOTHER GUN GONE AND ANOTHER GUN GONE, ANOTHER GUN BITES THE DUST

HEY

WE'RE GONNA GET YOU TOO

ANOTHER GUN BITES THE DUST!

Attached: 15FA45CB-C120-497E-8CAA-FD4014B45C72.jpg (660x371, 45.34K)

By the way, you're still a really obvious kike shill. Nobody is fooled.

FUCK FLORIDA

How hard is it for a brainlet to just say "no, we have no examples of this law being used on anyone but a violent, insane nigger zogbot"

I think it's about time for chemoposter to make a cameo in this thread.

Or, you could stop having the IQ of a niggerjew and talk about things that actually effect white people. A law that takes guns away from wife-beaters, pillheads, fucktards, and niggers doesn't affect me. I have a hunch it affects you, probably all four ways.

Attached: Don't care.png (564x423, 121.87K)

Anyone not in prison or a mental hospital should be allowed to own a gun. The law shouldn't come into the picture, period.

Shall not be infringed… Mother… Fuckers….

Next time you're forced to defend yourself against a nigger, you can look forward to having your firearms taken away from you.

Pick one and only one faggot furry kikeberg.

Attached: 7c556568a23afe020b01d7cf0a4df2ea771a2166930f865d1b87bd01e314a05e.png (576x1024, 625.61K)

An official law of an area can be used against anyone under the jurisdiction of that area, you dumb fucking mutt.

Its (((them))) again.

Fuck off kike, I'm not going to move from my homeland.

>Its (((them))) again.
Pure coincidence.

Attached: 1521985579092.png (465x684, 444.63K)

I want to know who thought this picture was "art"

An ugly spic, of indeterminate gender, tearing apart the constitution, while looking coked out, it's symbolizing all of the things they insist isn't happening.

I want to believe that was accidental.

It's just a good shop. It wasn't the Constitution la creatura was tearing apart, but a shooting target.