Friendly reminder of what nuclear war looks like

Friendly reminder of what nuclear war looks like…

…and here is a link to my, "Paranormal and Forefront" folder: drive.google.com/open?id=1mqExO3Pbs0p77xECLuLFGJ9cyzme6POQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKSLoeCSdQSXCo47thmuWi0qs7ryXdybN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nukes aren't even real if they were Israel would've nuked their neighbors already

Fuck off, spambot.

who cares, it would solve a lot of our problems.

Fuck off, fearmonger.

op

Attached: photo.jpg (288x288, 23.42K)

Thanks for your, "friendly" reminder.

Statistics show…AHEM…

…we only have a good chance to live while we try to save our nukes as much time as possible MEANING…

…no nuking until we must nuke.

Pretty scary though. I saw this shit live from right behind the camera. HOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
Solves a lot of problems…but is terrible, and makes problems.

Yea that is me…yesterday.

give me one good reason why urban areas full of shitskins shouldnt be cleansed with nuclear fire.

There is no need to ravage the environment for thousands of miles around with radioactive poison when a good ol' firebombing removes the brown just as well.

An answer…but also all of Earth is in apocalypse to swarms of tiny bacteria and viruses. These lethal contagious diseases are too dangerous to whites, and wild animal control of tiny bacteria and viruses is a priority.

But…I do not think about people I do not like…and I fight to free myself from undue influence, and I am free today.

Oh the reason? I do not care to answer because I do not think about them because I do not have to think about them because I fight them when they disrespect us…and I win!

shove this stupid thread right up your ass.

just get the vids you need and shut the fuck up until you download the videos you need.

Talk to your people and learn what you haven't seen. Download anything like what they talked about.

HURRY YOUR NIGGER ASS TO HEAVEN!

i perfectly capable of using youtube thanks, how is this related to political discussion?

Rare video. I only just uploaded it…but it was not available on youtube for dozens of years.

Also…not related to politically incorrect discussion? Did you not just see millions of Chinese as rising smoke? Why is this on youtube internet? I am leaking it. I was behind the video camera. I vouched for leaking it. I just leaked it again, today. Fresh meet.

That's not really a thing. Even the shittiest early bombs were not that bad, look at the ones dropped on the nips. Modern ones produce negligible fallout.

>>>/x/
No one here believes you. Go away.

You deserve death. Kill yourself.

Attached: human flag of Planet Sol.png (1187x720, 129.51K)

Nukes doesn't real.
Anybody who wants to argue with me has to denounce the Talmud first or shut your faggot mouth
Look into it

I have killed more people than times you've breathed air.

I have served the third Reich more time you than you've been alive.

Live yourself.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15-21-19-10.png (1136x640 947.42 KB, 1.44M)

Beating off into a gym sock doesn't count, user.

I have my grandfathers gun, just in case

Attached: ON1005.jpg (1200x876, 219.95K)

God damned beautiful gun. Thanks for the pic.

I loved those guns. We deserved them.

Here I am from time to time…trying to find weapons I can legally carry at the public street. All I am getting are crucifixes and…fuck…that is all I can, "legally" carry at California.

"beating off" would be done by that time. just squeeze your tip and hold tight till you get to that sock.
You'll learn how to joke. I just leaked video of more people dying than times you've breathed air. Joking about beating off into a gym sock doesn't count, user.

We warred for heaven, and we war for heaven. Thanks for your opinion. Have any requests for pics? Next time I am with record-keepers…I will ask for the good recommendations.

Didn't Serrano say "ufo's" are basically vessels of the souls?

Piling up important scientific and historical/political knowledge is needed for sure. Especially proper science, not the wish-wash that is called science today. There has been many advancements in science and its boiling up to the surface through the internet, and with good eyes its possible to see truth. The most annoying things are the overlappings, the weeding out of disinformation seeping into/poisoning good intentions and the endless chains of sources that are needed as backing information. Its fucking scattered and/or unreachable for mere plebs, otherwise we can only count on people's trust. We need the most intelligent people on our side but we cant just wait for the slow erosion of their spirit until their arrival. Yes, time is against us. Even the brightest minds are mislead to chase illusions. We need to show a mirror to the world and then show the solutions. I think the purpose is to spread the seeds of knowledge and it will come back at you fully blooming in time. Its not impossible at all.
I saw that vid here some days ago after it popped up (same link) and I was thinking the same thing. After a long way of looking around I came to the conclusion that souls have to be real and just as physical as our body. If our souls are electrical in nature,, that would explain the camera footage, why theres so much plasma flying in blobs. Even a tiny bit of energy in rare mediums create big spheres of plasma phenomena. The question is where and when is this taken and what caused this? I do not know of any SUDDEN mass genocide in modern times. I think these are space beings. Some occult researchers like Julius Evola and Helena Blavatsky spoke of the hyperboreans who were etheric in form and slowly gained physical body. They live around the north pole and Earth didnt look like it is today. We talk millions of years before. The key words are: "root races" "rule of seven" "hyperborea" "hidden/occult history of mankind". I have a long video from the Yt channel called Bodhi Mantra but it got all shoah'd. I have saved it but I will post it tomorrow if the thread is not 404'd. Heres a good playlist I've found instead for a good look:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKSLoeCSdQSXCo47thmuWi0qs7ryXdybN

Attached: 99ed74442d2510e279977a6d2ae058b8ee591396f2fb43b2052e7873066ef906.jpg (2210x1600, 640.85K)

just a few thousand nuclear bombs, and I don't know if we, "go anywhere after we die"…but all of China got hit. Millions of humans. The many rising gasses of the video are from the nuclear bombs.

That is a complicated text. Something I wrote after just the same kind of event? Why did we nuke all of a nation?

Maybe opportunity to talk about ufo's are also opportunities to talk about vessels of souls.

Attached: 5407ca78a71826bdae2ff30bf7cfe8c7776af0a3efba6ec1ec66aeae10bdd52b.jpg (678x1007, 80.75K)

>>>/back/

I don't get it, what am I suppose to be seeing here? You say nuclear bombs, another user said it's souls rising from the atmosphere. But the question I have is where did this video come from? And what does the person who shot it have to say about it?

Did a person even shoot it? If it's from nasa what makes you think it's not fabricated? They've been known to lie in the past. In any case if you say it's a bunch of bombs detonating over china. Do you have any news/articles saying china was nuked to hell?

Conspiracy theories are only fun if there is a hint of truth in it. Do you even have any anecdotal evidence from any one stating china was nuked? This is just thread bait if you have nothing to back the claim other than your own belief.

Yeah this place is fucked. I'm just going to converse with my RWDS squad and neighboring squads from now on. See you kikes later

Major cities smoking. Our enemies crumbling dust. The degeneration no longer subsidized.

Attached: 5b593439111d2ca2b91323e322e423f482ba547deb89674a2cfec435680d5a44.gif (224x168 977.01 KB, 2.35K)