4 Rapefugees gangrape 56 year old bottle collector

4 Rapefugees gangrape 56 year old bottle collector

The woman was collecting bottles to make additional money for her family and the future doctors and engineers lured her with a promise of used bottles to a cellar and gangraped her.

Bottle collecting for bottle deposit refunds is quite common with impoverished Germans in an economy that has been jewed to death.

archive.is/Aeqpr

Attached: 3,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 61.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofeurope.com/2018/08/sweden-four-african-migrants-rape-disabled-woman-vaginally-and-anally/
archive.is/ooWKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1408220907763.jpg (451x447 53.53 KB, 38.19K)

Wtf how much do you get off that in Germany? Bums and kids do it in Poland to get another drink or pocket a little change.

some cultural misunderstandings may happen
some sacrifice have to be made
for a future so bright and prosperous one can not imagine!

The video wasn't in the link.

IMPALE THEM

Sooooooooooooo, who is the worst here, the perpetrator of a crime, or the law enforcer who looks the other way, a journalist that calls it cultural something, something, a citizen who "monkey don't see"?

It's pretty common in Germany. Been seeing it all the time. Contrary to popular belief, pełno szwabów ma pusto w portfelach.

The worst is the jew that let any of this happen in the first place

Who is worst: the Jew, or the one who serves him?

We need more immigration not less, and more importantly, from Mexico.
FUCK ICE

gtfo

It'd be a shame if the Germans carried out a coup and cleansed their lands of this filth.
A real shame.

Attached: 5bc7083e29d46b27a90479484c52d103dfdf6273e68a6b16080c2537c4a56484.gif (245x213, 960.29K)

This is your brain on liberalism. Don't judge people by the color of their skin or anything.

Attached: 33860d1ab2dae4883f7bfc343e05da82.png (408x330, 191K)

Yep
Mad Vlad had the right idea
The Boats would work too. Public impalement sends a message though

You need to head back Carlos
Your kind is waiting for you
Pro tip the wall is to protect your pathetic beaner country from guys like me who feel the need for some living space and some old fashioned elbow room.

That, or your brain on "high-trust societies." It should be noted, however, if someone doesn't look like you, they're less likely to see you as a brother/sister.
Anyways, laws are laws, but people can always do things if they want to. More than likely, people wouldn't complain either.

That would light the fuse. Round up some criminal migrants and put them on pikes right in the middle of their invader outpost. Muslims only respect displays of force.
I even came up with a name for it Chad the Impaler

Attached: vlad.png (1024x629, 1.2M)

It worries me because my own mother likes to collect bottles near the place she also gardens. I have life plans and I'd rather not have to spend the rest of my time on this Earth in prison after violently murdering shitskins who violated her and displaying their dead bodies in a public place.

HELL FUCKING YES
RIGHT WING IMPALEMENT CHADS

Why not? The war is here now. Embrace it

She is just alcoholic.

15 cents.

I hope these niggers will burn like Oury Jalloh. And the politicians that let it happen are next.

Goodwin got longer than that for less.

our german brothers will have a breaking point

They did, 70+ years ago. Still haven't seen anything that resembles a comeback unfortunately.

We are up against a powerful lobby in our homelands.

Attached: immi Jews refugee from NewObs.jpg (680x425, 97.78K)

Even a trial is too many public resources being expended on genetic trash. Two to the body and one to the head. I wish that you guys would wake up and smell the coffee someday….fucking someday…maybe…

These guys get the 2+1 as well.

Not good enough, but close. Strip them publicly, cut their hands and feet off, cut off their cock and balls and cook the lot, feed that to pigs. Have a large dick dog come over and rape the shitskinns. THEN you can impale them and let their corpse sit on display until it rots to nothing. Anyone whom touches it after its impaled gets the exact same treatment.

That or find out if its true boiling someone alive is worse than burning them at the stake or medieval torture. Heard old hand torture guys in medieval times got sick watching people being boiled and didn't do it after, so wondering if its some urban myth or not.

Attached: HIV.jpg (800x781, 371.49K)

No, jews need to be sacrificed per their own codified laws on how to sacrifice to an god. Its pretty brutal, and claiming their body and soul as offering to any god whom would help you in your righteous endeavors may curry strong favor with many wronged gods. The yids believe they have special blood, if such is supposedly true, they don't deserve such blood and it should be given to that which does in service to higher worth.

read about the Mongols, they left piles of bones as high as mountains boiling people alive to render them into fat for flaming weapon pots "naphtha bombs" for their trebuchets. When you read about early "naphtha bombs" it always says animal fat, and yet the mongols left piles of de-fleshed human bones outside the cities the besieged.

….. damn….. fucking mongols. I gotta step up my game.

Attached: blackpillcompletelackofsurprise.jpeg (640x640, 48.3K)

Thats old people tho.
My grandma survived WW2, didnt get raped either.
She used to hide ontop of the roof of the church in her town along with other girls to avoid getting caught by the soviets, later on had to endure getting shipped around on trains into soviet territory but luckily the trains just stopped in the middle of nowhere and threw everyone out(Im assuming it was trains operated by allied that got frustrated doing what they were told to do) From there on endured long marches back home to germany with lots of people dying on the way.

However she believes those "refugees" are actually refugees thanks to the media.
However shes somewhat woke on the Jews and also about Hitler.

I wouldnt ever call my Grandma liberal, but this is just the state of brainwashed Germany.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sadness of sadness of anger of anger
kill all the jews our mantle is anger
chantler, chantler

ᚫᛚᛚ ᛃᛖᚹᛊ ᛞᛁᛖ

Attached: 655ff2fd92f957b1b798d2f3a4d89d6658effc71.jpg (539x800, 88.07K)

Sweden: Four African migrants rape disabled woman vaginally and anally
>As such, the offence is being characterised as particularly ruthless and cruel. The (((prosecutor))) stating that all four will be expelled if convicted.

voiceofeurope.com/2018/08/sweden-four-african-migrants-rape-disabled-woman-vaginally-and-anally/
archive.is/ooWKU

Attached: Untitled-702x459.jpg (702x459, 60.4K)

in the subway

Are there any sane men left in Germany? Why is nobody standing up to these vermin?

no one will remember this unless you make a dispersible image with headline and mugshots

Attached: wheelchair woman gangraped 6 migrants swedish asylum.png (656x1002 78.62 KB, 371.8K)

And what if they hanged Angela Merkel and all the traitors allowing this shit to happen as well? oh god that would be terrible.

Attached: Right Wing Death Squads.jpg (1331x752, 381.9K)

AND?????????????????????

Are you going to do anything about it or just shitpost? You know how to do something? You kill a Rothschild or Soros. Or anyone at that level. Jews make these threads to get you into panic mod. Just like that fucking monster Alex Jones. He's useful because of Chinese but after that he dies.

Attached: 3096753057_bc730db06f.jpg (316x500, 104.11K)

I have so much anger but not reasonable outlet

EXPELLED IF CONVICTED? EXPELLED IF CONVICTED! THIS IS CLOWNWORLD! CAN SOMEONE EXPEL THEM TO HELL, PLEASE?

>Pick a shitlib street
vandalism is wrong unless it corrects shitlib markings