PREDICTION TIME

kikes to marry gooks and nips in preparation for conquesting asia

the white world is on its death bed, essentially, our only hope is total war against the entire system and rising like phoenixes from the ashes of these once great empires. it's happened before, we can do it again.

I predict that the kikes will begin focusing more and more upon the east AZNs. immigration and a (((feminist)) sexual revolution first.

Zuckerkike has already set about creating chinknip hybrids, and other heavily (((promoted))) ecelebs, such as Filthy Frank, are also a chinknip hybrids.

Is there any other evidence for this?

Is there a way for us to warn our honorary anime allies?

Discuss ITT.

Attached: anime swastika imperial nationa sachiko.png (625x664 673.54 KB, 94.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11941357.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I meant kikenip
time for bed

They know

Attached: china.png (599x801, 386.55K)

the west is finished, I was wondering how asia would factor into everything

It all comes full circle. The asiatic mongrels return back to the lands in which they came from.

Attached: Miguel_Serrano.jpg (395x393, 66.13K)

Where do you think communist China came from? They had Jewish advisers everywhere in the beginning. Korea is circumcising their boys like crazy and are pretty much the Jews of Asia already because of it. Japan is the only one not yet gone, but they are sure trying their best in the past few years.

Nothing but bizarre mongrels will come out of this. By all means Shlomo, do go ahead with this.
Inferior enemies will only make the fight easier

OP must have missed this thread.
8ch.net/pol/res/11941357.html

Only shit tier, mongoloid gooks would marry a kike.

Attached: CANADA (23).jpg (599x428, 45.61K)

This is old news, nigger.

Japs already have been moving their money making assets to the USA to solve their problem, Toyota and Honda's plants are in the USA. President Abe promised $500 billion in infrastructure and manufacturing investment to Drumpf in exchange that we make sure their lights stay on after we pull out of the Middle East in the next few years.

Bed?
Daily reminder chinks or slopes or gooks or zips or poos will never ever be white

1. Chinks don't look white, so the racial boundaries are immediately clear. Jews love living in the States because they blend in as just another group of whites.
Professor Xu hasn't yet mastered the art of subterfuge.

We should take all Jewry, plant them on an island, and watch the fireworks. Observe just how much conflict there is in Israel between secularists and the orthodox, the left and the right, the ultramodern and the traditional…

Attached: 587961901001195640360no.jpg (800x533 244.34 KB, 368.77K)

Jesus returns August 10

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Israel

Israeli politics is mostly squabbling about what is good for Jewry vis a vis the goyim around them. This is what unites the Jews—the fact that everyone else is non-Jewish. Internally they have no coherence as to the economy, sexuality, the role of church and state, education etc. If all of Jewry had to live next door to each other and actually live in a Jewish state, they would be one of the weakest nations in the world because they have evolved a Diaspora mentality. They drink the poison they concoct for the goyim all the time. Hasidim are not friends with Milo Yiannopolous types in Tel Aviv. Liberals like Israel Shahak are not friends with Likud members. Because of their proportional parliamentarian system, not one party has even achieved a simple majority in their history. They are hopelessly confused as how to run a society well, and the only thing gluing them together are Zionist wars of expansion against Palestine, Lebanon, Samaria, meddling with politics in KSA, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, getting their allies in Diaspora like Wolfowitz to launch proxy wars using the US against Iran (as in the Iraq/Afghanistan War)…

Attached: 1520286118546.png (1000x750 102.15 KB, 207.36K)

What the fuck is that black box strapped to kikes heads during kike practice? It is pissing me off and I want to send a bullet through every black box I see strapped to these tards heads.

The Jews fear the Samurai

HAFUS RUN THE COUNTRY, THIS ISNT A CONSPIRACY GUYS!

it's for dried foreskin storage

aren't hapas fucked in the head? what use can they be?

Attached: korean samsung jew.png (1083x497 130.26 KB, 121.93K)

Who fucking cares? Our race matters. We should never care about their survival.

We need allies as we are very clearly losing. They need to understand that they are next once we are gone.

You'll never believe me if I told you.

there is a paper with 666 inscribed on it inside. You wrap you arm with a black band and chant Torah verses. This isn't comspiritard presupposition. This is actual fact. Maybe someone who has studied their ways can tell more. No jidf pilpul though.

We don't need allies. If anything we need to fucking exterminate gooks and chinks. Useless parasites.

nips have no tolerance for racemixing with gooks, thais, chinks and any other kind of non nip asian god knows how the fuck asian can tell each other apart, and jews somehow think their disgusting facial features will be accepted there?
don't get me wrong, it's troubeling that kikes are trying to do this but i can't help to feel slightly amused about how it will likelly backfire

Activating their security escape protocol means Kikes are finally coming to accept the fact that they're losing ground in the U.S, i've long anticipated that they'll soon start to move out of the U.S. just like they moved out of Russia when the Soviet Union started to fall apart to avoid blame. In all of History if one thing is clear than that Jews fuck off to another host nation the moment they're facing any possibility of strong repercussions. I doubt they'll have success in nipland, but they'll certainly be doing fine in gookland and especially chinkland since they're not much different than Jews in many aspects and perfectly blend in once they start racemixing and look somewhat like chinks just like they began to racemix in Europe. In fact it would be ridiculously easy for them to racemix in China because their shallow women flock to rich "whites" like locusts.

This is good news for us on one hand since kikes will fuck off from the West, but on the other hand it also will become harder to remove kikes entirely from Earth if they escape and hide in Asia before we get the chance to experience the day of the rope. It appears China might become Israels new greatest ally.

Attached: 1434314206142.jpg (462x471, 47.07K)

Elliot Rodger had a jewish father

Nicolas Cruz had a jewish mother

Once the west gets back on its feet it'll make the world its bitch like it did before ww1. Because of that I'm not so sure if the kikes will leave so easily.

Korea sounds more fucked than sweden

Yeah the gooks have already constructed their own Schindler.

They've even got a coin just for themselves. At least the US doesn't have that yet.

Attached: commemeration coin.jpg (985x496, 64.65K)

Everybody with basic metal smithing skills (or the money to hire somebody who has those skills) can stamp something into a small metal disk.
Even you.

That's why they're pushing it in the west, too.
"See, it's normal, just like your anti masturbatory device that is circumcision ;^)"

Talking about circumcision, S.Korea is one of the 3 biggest genitalia mutilators in the world. The other two countries are the U.S and israel.

Of course they're not leaving easily, but when the point comes where they have to decide to die or run, they'll run. After all, for a parasite a questionable future in an Asian host nation is a better future than no future at all in the West.

But, user that doesn't mean jews have anything do do with it just because two of those countries are controlled by the far reaching jew-controlled American popular culture, and the third is literally kike central.

bug man dropping some red pills.

So is the entire world but you don't see the rest of them butchering their cocks

Not to the same extent, I believe. Circumcision in South Korea is a direct result of American military presence in that country.

Like the rest of the world…..

Yeah, I agree, and by that logic Japan would have an enormous circumcision rate, so of course there are other things going on.

Jesus Christ, (((Bloomberg))) is really living up to its name.

Is there no worldly escape from this insect death cult? Has the Lord forsaken everyone?

There's the letter 'Shin' on one side, and a supposed missing letter on the opposite side which is 'Shin' but with an extra "prong" (Yod+Vau). Supposedly the regular 'Shin' represents this world whereas the other letter represents the world to come, a world where that missing letter has returned. Some shit like that. I think that it might have something to do with the First Temple. Worth looking into imo.

metahistory.org
they're the invaders, we're the hoomnbeans
we are sophia's children, they are the archons' infections

Attached: 1512142527292.jpg (1080x1537, 142.22K)

Die weeb die

sage negated

Attached: anim others shall fail.jpg (500x373, 27.41K)

Counter troll idea:
1) set up meeting time with CSIS agent
2) at same time say you and a friend are lost and want to speak to an imam/jehovah's witness/mormon missionary at same time and place
3) waste government tax dollars and put them in an awkward situation

Like fuck these guys I got a 33 year old glow in the dark to show up to the Alberta PC youth branch meeting at Denny's looking to bust people and inadvertantly got a bunch of kids redpilled on infiltration tactics