***South Africa Happening Now***

South African government will change the constitution to expropriate land without compensation.

businesslive.co.za/bd/national/2018-07-31-breaking-news-anc-to-change-constitution-to-expropriate-land/

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-anc-will-support-constitutional-amendment-to-expropriate-land-without-compensation-20180731

In 6 hours people here will wake up to this news. The currency is going to tank and the property market is going down the toilet.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=0QSwDLH2ang

Attached: the future.png (2000x1333 16.65 KB, 6.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3DN84PUY6w
taskandpurpose.com/vets-want-fight-isis-can-learn-something-old-fights-african-bush/
youtu.be/xhElUi7qE6M
newsday.co.zw/2013/02/chinese-exploiting-zimbabwe-analysts/
thedailybeast.com/chinas-ugly-exploitation-of-africaand-africans
boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2672910#p2672910
boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2668252#p2668252
youtube.com/watch?v=rLzsrCtnRg4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Again? Fuckin do it already or shut up about it.

This is exactly when they promised to do it. Zuma said they're going to expropriate the land in August.

Attached: 1519489941017.png (642x718 689.42 KB, 113.84K)

The land hearings have only just concluded, the ANC has now officially adopted the policy (it was a forgone conclusion we know, but that's how these things work). Now the only thing is left is going to parliament and signing all those fancy papers in a short matter of time.

Heard it so many times I assumed it already legal. Why these people are still hanging around is anybodys guess. Get in a boat and gtfo.

And go where the migrants will just follow me because (((western leaders))) will let in more refugees? So my daughter can get raped in 20 years? That would be the most selfish thing of me to do. It’ll make me no better than a boomer. Besides that hardly a significant portion of 4.5 million white South Africans are going anywhere, bailing would mean abandoning them. I’m not a Syrian migrant or anyone’s political tool to “make their country whiter”. South Africa is my country and has always been. I’d rather die here taking as many niggers here with me then live with shame for the rest of my life and see my culture die. Do not underestimate the resourcefulness of the white man in Africa. We have been outnumbered 10 to 1 in literally every war we have ever fought. If a war breaks out in South Africa, I can assure you that no matter who wins in the end, it will be the greatest slaughter of niggers the world will ever see. Don’t worry I don’t have a death wish, I plan to win and keep Africa the front-line. I plan to protect my homeland rather than do what the kikes want and move out.

This might very well be the Afrikaner’s fiercest and final struggle and if Siener van Rensburg’s prophecies are true than I’ll glad put my life on the line. And I encourage all saffers to do the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3DN84PUY6w

Attached: afri.jpg (944x389, 64.6K)

Hopefully you guys organize and manage to put up a good fight. You’ll need to unite. Otherwise, you’ll get beaten. The enemy army is full of AIDS-riddled low IQ savages with no experience and shitty equipment, provided China and India don’t get too involved, you could beat them

Well, bokkie, it looks like you have only one option. You gear up, you go innawoods, and you guerrilla the gorillas until entire neighborhoods are cleared out of their filth. Then you pack up and move on to the next neighborhood. You find other whites who can shoot and you make a fireteam to do it. You don’t stop until you hit the thousand kill figure, and then you just keep going.

Fight or die.

It'll be a repeat of the Rhodesian Bush War, except instead of sanctioning the government and country, the (((Western governments))) will just aid the blacks to fight the whites.

>It'll be a repeat of the Rhodesian Bush War, except instead of sanctioning the government and country, the (((Western governments))) will just aid the blacks to fight the whites.
There was no internet in the 1970s, and there was a heavy pro-communist and pro-nigger movement in the West. Hardly the case now.

Though, it would be nice to join what will be the modern equivalent of The Crippled Eagles. Thanks to the Internet, South Africa will probably get a good amount of foreign white recruits to aid in the fighting.

I would love to go if there was an attempt to organize Americans for the war.

Too many normies still buy into the whole (((anti-racist))) crap, though. And the armed forces of the West will carry out the orders given to them. The good thing is that they can't sanction South Africa this time around.

I think if you organise, properly organise so the media has to say somthing about the ebil white army of SA, people will come to help. Maybe not manu but they will come to fight. Do well and give it a nobal cause on the net and i can see it like how the Muslims do it with their Jihads inline today.

They were literally blowing people up back then in the US, thousands of bombings a year.

Understandable if there's enough hardware to sustain some sort of counter attack. If its whites using whatever they find lying around then its time to come up with another plan.

Good luck, that really is the only option. We can't keep running forever, we'll run out of places to run eventually.
What Boers should be doing is joining small white only communities like Orania, they can easily defend themselves if they are united and not constantly preyed upon.

I can’t picture Trump ordering strikes on SA, luckily. I’m not gonna act like he’s the savior of the white race, but the US intervening is pretty unlikely, although BRICS is a different story

Exactly. Rojava gets lots of western commies, ISIS gets lots of muzzies from the West, and Donetsk gets lots of foreigners (with Russian help) as do Ukrainians, which means South Africa can get whites.

So where is the fucking resistance? Where are the fighters!?

In the laager

Also get that good-ogy crown-colony horseshit flag out of here.
This is the once and future flag of South Africa. Get to know it.

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Transvaal.svg.png (800x533, 1.16K)

taskandpurpose.com/vets-want-fight-isis-can-learn-something-old-fights-african-bush/

Or you can stay and she'll be raped tomorrow.
Your call bro.

South Africa, then the DR of Congo, then Brazil.

Attached: dotr.jpg (777x945, 97.14K)

We don't tell you to flee because of demographics, we do it because the idea of innocent whites being raped and murdered by greedy niggers is unbearable.
But still, godspeed my friend. May the blood of those that try to hurt you cover your fields. I pray for the safety of you and your family.

Good post, man. God bless you.

Rest assured that the chinks will be arming the coons to the teeth.

No doubt. But they tried that in Rhodesia too and they go their asses kicked

No way the US under Trump sides with niggers. No big resistance coming from Europe, either. Nobody's helping your nigger government. Burn it the fuck down and kill every nigger in South Africa.

They can give them fucking laser guns for all it matters, they are still niggers and will ALWAYS lose in a straight fight against far smaller amounts of whites armed with shit from the 60s

Wont the battlefields be different to Rhodesia? As in more urban environs? How is that going to influence things?

The rapes and murders happen every day. They do the most unimaginable shit to elderly people that live on farms.
It's kind of depressing that people still think they have anything to lose.

Attached: Megadeth - Duke Nukem Theme-ByuZfnImh9o.webm (480x360, 5.55M)

Fucking niggers.

Attached: 1b1188264ee1afd5dc18080f3a960315fe2fb5a8a231b1453c08ed926f2722cd.gif (1097x1385, 249.58K)

That's not Zig Forums that's shills, leftypol, and newfaggots.
To be fair, it actually doesn't look that bad compared to the average American city. The only difference is that the niggers in south africa have the full, total, and open support of the government.

Oh boy this totally won't end with the nignogs begging white people to save them from their own stupidity again.

Attached: 2015 - 1.gif (340x191, 1.63M)

Why would white people willingly live in a Black Country? Profit? Sympathy?

Get the fuck out

I'll give the blacks in SA this. They're willing to tank their entire economy even more so now just to boot out all the white people and turn it black. You wont find many racially aware whites willing to do the same thing, particularly from the capitalist/lolberg side of things.

They have the right attitude when it comes to their perspective of the racial war, but that's about the only thing I'll give them credit for. Other than that they're going to fuck themselves because they're niggers and can't unto civilization.

Checked

I'll take these star trek digits too

I'm thinking of memes and banners to make RN. Feeling like pic related.

Attached: Human-Torch-Marvel-Comics-Fantastic-Four-d.jpg (500x577, 67.85K)

if CENTCOM can gift tens of thousands of MANPADs and TOW missiles to ISIS and Nusra, well that means Putin can gift MANPADs and TOW missiles to the Rhodesian Regiment.

the Nationalist white Boers are not terrorists, after all–they are "moderate rebels" who merely seek to overthrow a corrupt, racist and tyrannical REGIME and replace it with a Democracy.

so any citizens of the Free World, which at this point of late capitalism means mostly Russia, have a moral duty to support these moderate rebels in their fight for Freedom.

Attached: 2017-01-15 18-42-01.JPG (711x502 121.44 KB, 70.75K)

They see our wealth and think if they take it from us they will have it. They can't into math, not to mention the realities of communism. I think it actually has comparatively little to do with race for them.

i might also add that Putin would be well justified in upping the ante, considering the global scale of destruction inflicted by CENTCOM arming ISIS.

Putin shouldn't make the same tractical mistakes as CENTCOM, who gave ISIS barely more than pea shooters which never stood a chance of winning and conquering Syria.

which means Putin should gift the Boer army with a low yield tactical nuke.

all it would take is detonating one nuke in the nigger camps and the Second South African War would be over before it starts.

Attached: GwUE6oGCshnT.jpg (373x521, 42.39K)

Attached: 4c15fbb0e1afebfa5af880c9a4174d87a3663afea0e379998a9179a3480e36d3.jpg (197x256, 19.47K)

haha dumb cuck

Godspeed, user. Your people tamed that land from nothing and now must truly defend it in its darkest hour while the world watches on. Beat back the parasites seeking to gaslight history and steal your infrastructure, land, and claim.

Russia is closer to the SA government than the US. They’re also allied with China and India, who control the South African government and are the real ones behind the Plaasmoorde. It’s unlikely they would help.

godspeed user, i hope you exterminate every single one of those apes

Attached: moonman curb stomp.gif (640x360, 1.71M)

god bless the boer

Give them the hell they deserve.
Let us know how we can help.

China is already involved and has been meddling in Africa for some time. It is a strategic position for them to establish a stronghold in Africa. They are in cahoots with the SA government because the Chinese want to farm the land of S.Africa with their own people. The Boer will be fighting the Blacks under the direction of the Chinese (and their AI strategist)…a similar one to the one that will be used against Whites when war breaks out here.

just kill as many niggers as you can before they chimp rush you.

That wont happen. Niggers will eventually tear them apart because reasons…

Of course they would. If kikes tell him to jump he'll say how high. Congress would pass a bill to let him off the hook.

The international community will do any and everything to blackball you. Any and all foreign aid and support will go to the poor blacks who are too stupid to feed themselves or help prop up the genocidal regime. The (((MSM))) will downplay, bury or excuse all anti-white violence, while vilifying all attempts by whites to organize in defense. Superhuman feats of gymnastics will be performes to blame everything on the whites. Best case scenario is you manage to carve out an independant seperatist territory, but all of the previous statements will still apply. Blood is more important and irreplacable than soil, and you will likely lose both defending the latter. But I wish you good luck and good fortune in your ventures. Godspeed brother.

White Nationalism is the cause of White Genocide
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years
Larping for the Jews about Nazis is more important then helping Whites

I don’t think the Boers should fight for SA, I think they should fight for their own nation, not try to save the current one. As for the MSM, cracks show in their narratives more than ever now. With the rise of the internet and right wing independent media, the struggle of the whites of SA can be seen. Especially if they have good propaganda, like Serb style music videos

Any way I can help out from across the seas?

This is exactly why I came into this thread, I wanna know where to start helping some of these people, get them out of the nigger infested shitholes.

I hope white Africans have bunkers with underground tunnels everywhere so they can create a thriving underground city. Don’t tell me it’s impossible because Strayan and Leafs have done this.

Go fuck yourself you defeatist piece of shit.
NOT ONE INCH!

Women, children, and the disabled and elderly incapable of real fighting probably need to be evacuated. Niggers tend to go after the weak in their homes and viciously torture and kill. Some South Africans on here probably have a better idea of where to move non-combatants within the country, but it makes sense to have the option open for (at least temporary) evacuation elsewhere.

I'm not sure why you thought this addition makes the nogs any more of a threat. Chinks are historically shit at war and always have been.

I'm sure that won't happen here after Trump's term is over and the guns are taken away. The niggers will remember Trump's ebin record-breaking jobs for nigs numbers. Let's just ignore this.

south africa is so based, all the shabbos goyim love it. Don't you love nelson mandela user?

youtu.be/xhElUi7qE6M

Is there anywhere you boers can concentrate forces?
Preferably near a landing strip or a dock…

What about Orania?

Not safe because it is well known so they are doomed.

Most likely it will be capetown, the main destination for white flight in the country. I think armed segregation and eventually becoming a seperate nationstate would be the outcome of open attempts to eradicate whites from their homes. But it would be a rhodesia situation with endless sanctions and nigger incursions to fight against.

Well you niggers know we'll be rooting for you over here. Now put your money where your mouth is or gtfo.

We can find a way around that.

kek

Nah there isn't going to be major western intervention. It's not worth it and they're barely keeping the narrative afloat in their home countries - this is quite literally not the 70s. I would be surprised if Israel even got involved beyond their usual kikery.

> (((jews))) will let in more refugees
they all the need to be killed.

From my monthly room temp searches, most whites are oblivious ('not me' mode) of the dangers. I know you would be against it, but saving the unaware (or telling to be vigilant) is a waste of time. They are better if used as coal mine canaries. That means taking the approach of having distance between canaries getting assaulted and your positions. Fug, it will be guerrilla warfare against marxists all over, which needs logistic drop points, meaning secure docks or landing strips.

Boers will have to pay an old instructor with experience, pmc…

We'll see what happens when they realise their lives are over anyway

There are few Zig Forums anons around so maybe we can ask them?

south africa had mandatory national service until not that long ago plus veterans from the bush war, angolan war and border war are still alive

Can you contact them?

yeah, knock on the door of the building next to you

I don’t live in SA you ignorant user.

Why bother saving them. Most rich white kids 'love' the Mandela and blacks concept, lots of libshits. Maybe boers that get the marxism eviction just salt the earth and leave.

As for preps
I know it would be idiotic to read it as an answer here, because spooks and shills, but those awoke guys there should have (at least) a telegram group with alerts ongoing, or other means, to get the notice and know where to evac, like to another group member´s place… so organically will be adding numbers as they get evicted. When the ANC starts moving in troops for that (like what Chavez did in Venezuela, for a recent example for the same situation against farmers) they will be met with a lot of people which in this case will be able to loot the troops. But what next. There can´t be any corpses or radio call for help from them. Maybe grab a jammer? Situation begs to take distance… will they respect the flag on a ship if taking ppl in? Travel distance to anywhere else will be complicated over the fact of shelling from land, etc.

Local gun initail provisioning will be troublesome, because pmc are already being targeted (and hunted) by the SA govt. Guys like (Eeben) Barlow are on the list and spotted upon arrival, less if guys from a funs country come around when thing get bouncier.

Their retardation is based on the delusion that they have a place in the coming utopia. Survival is a powerful instinct when faced with something as visceral as physical dispossession and probable violent death.

Is the announcement of the evictions a 'public notice', or a political scare? Those land grabs happen everytime with marxists, then get famines.
Lol, the "Not me, I am not racist" libshit mentality, then get stabbed in the train by a nigger. They won´t learn ever in death.

no LARPing

Like I know you're probably aware of how stupid these people are but its worth taking a step back thinking about just how delusional they are. They actually believe that the disenfranchised white minority are economically exploiting the blacks in the country. That there is no physical difference between the shit smeared squatter dwellers and the descendants of the people who settled the land. All differences that exist between the groups are the result of racism on the part of the whites. In their minds eventually the country will be a first world nation as good as any there has ever been if they only cuck enough to end the racism.

But honestly I think these whites are the minority… I think most whites in the country have no delusions about race. Most of them grew up under apartheid. They're just stable minded peace loving whites like any other, they go along with bullshit just to try and not get fucked up. But I think there's going to be a shift when the government declares it's open season for people to take whatever they want from whites. White south africans are heavily armed as well, and co ordinated. Plans are already made. No one would want to fight the police or the military of any nation if they didn't absolutely have to. Many people would die. But these are incompetent baboons we're talking about. Defeat is not assured.

If you've ever met a South African you'd know they're massive cucks.
There won't be a happening, their church has brainwashed them all into believing the "niggers dindu nuffin" meme.

Problem is that (((Western))) governments will probably back them militarily if boers actually manage to gain an upper hand.

race is already the #1 issue in the western world, I don't think trying to start a brother war in the 21st century is going to work when people are more sympathetic with people living in norway or australia than they are with the niggers next door. I think their strategy will be to ignore this as much as possible. If violence kicks off the people who support it will probably be shouted down and disgraced. Most of them will say pointless things along the lines of "wow, that sucks. We're apposed to all forms of violence"

Goodpost and godspeed user, in the end the truth will always triumph.

Well, remember that the UK Labour backed niggers at the Congo (they imported the Che Guevara for that war), then backed Mandela and his goons to get the ANC fist up. It is a marxist takeover scenario, which already happened some times in spic America, and get the 'freedom fighter' treatment at socialist havens and media. Maybe another approach will be needed, propaganda of that said 'violence' and who gives it and who gets it. first, libshits will reason the gore as 'they were racists so they deserved it', so it will only need to get libshits the target of nigger violence to get captured on vids. Since libshits are rat-like they will start the infighting between who is the less racist and some will 'awake', from fear of get targeted and robbed.

All of that is why we can’t have just scattered Boer homesteaders holding out, we need an active Boer resistance

Look at the bright side. In less than five years the niggers Will crying white man save us. Like every African nation the yellow man lands on. One think I give the Chinese. China knows how to handle blacks. China is like karma punishment for all the blacks in the world acting entitled. After pushing away the white man. Now niggers begging for theirs return. newsday.co.zw/2013/02/chinese-exploiting-zimbabwe-analysts/

thedailybeast.com/chinas-ugly-exploitation-of-africaand-africans

General Yuri Discussion Thread

boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2672910#p2672910

This thread is for:

*Screenshots, pages, and discussion about general series, current or old, not covered by an existing thread, be it yuri, fanservice, subtext or goggles. Canon and non-canon both welcome.

*News reports about things relevant to our interest

*Original content that doesn't fit any specific thread topics

*Pretty much anything that doesn't have or need its own thread.

Previous thread: boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2668252#p2668252

They should not be that obvious before the libshits start getting targeted by the nigger mob.
Another fat target for the niggers should be some of the chinese land investments.

What if (somehow) the nigger plague is used on it´s motivation to devour like locusts, aided by their inferiority complex?

Like i said, best case scenario is they manage to secede and form and Independant Boer state.

Yes, if shit goes down hard and fast enough this will be a huge redpilling and polarizing moment. It will be a canary in the coal mine for the failure of multiculturalism and black rule, and paint a vision of the future where whites become a minority. The water will boil too quickly and frog high tail it out of the pot. The true colors of MSM and anti-whites will be shown for all the world to see when they try to double down on blaming whites. There will be no fooling them when live leak is plastered with videos of the violence. Imagine if the internet and phone cameras existed during the haitian massacres of 1804. Regardless of the fate of the boers, this will be a huge tipping point in the modern culture war.

If there are any news or proof it ever happened.
Accounts of these kind of events rarely go public exposure outside SA.

I bet saffers bend over and take it. Who wants to bet against me?

youtube.com/watch?v=rLzsrCtnRg4&feature=youtu.be

For a small whitepill, an Israeli commando is training Boers to defend themselves. Before you discount (((him))), he is an Israeli who typically don't have the kind of chip on their shoulder that diaspora Jews living among gentiles do, and they don't have any stake upholding the multicultural rainbow narrative.