Hey Rabbi, watcha doin?

Hey Rabbi.

thepisswater.com/news/32752-Indiana-Nazi-Flags-On-Synagogue-Wall-Prompt-Social-Media-Outcry

Attached: DjSRoCcXoAEJPjx.jpeg (720x720, 117.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyarchives.org/index.php/reports/1915-indiana-jews-outraged-over-nazi-graffiti-on-synagogue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That’s an interesting development.

I bought a treat for the visitor tonight.

The swas looks perfectly fine, as well. Do they have to fuck up something? Is that signaling to their own ilk that this is "one of theirs"?

Watched someone watch the news every day for like a month a while ago just as an experiment. Every day or every other day there was a story about awful racist nazis, they even sent swastikas to a synagogue nearby on christmas day! And every day the person i was watching would say how these aweful people doing these things need to be killed. If youve never witnessed firsthand how being exposed to propaganda in the news influences someone I highly recommend it.

Have they ever even once caught just one of the many nazis who do this?

Yeah they caught a rabbi

are you kidding niggeR? THEY DREW IT RIGHT FOR ONCE

That is not even fucking Hale Hortler tier
WTF

only Jews would try to burn a stone wall with gasoline. Must need shekels for a mid summer pedo orgy

Attached: 1200-603647-best-quotes-by-gollum.jpg (1200x700, 178.23K)

Uhh that one guy in Britbongistan or close bye who threw ham at a mosque and got kill in prison.

BRB KMS

This could be a real lad in all honestly. The kikes are too scared to draw a real swastika just like they're too scared to say God.

Attached: 1529079782453.png (600x476, 300.44K)

I'm thinking this one actually did it right, for once, and got full of himself trying to paint some iron crosses, fucked up when he realised he was drawing a cross.

Usually…
There was some Jewish woman who vandalized her own car in Seattle some years back.

Attached: Jew Synagogue swastika.png (672x679, 456.29K)

fuck (((goldwater)))
this was already covered by The Daily Archives
dailyarchives.org/index.php/reports/1915-indiana-jews-outraged-over-nazi-graffiti-on-synagogue

What were they trying to accomplish?

Attached: PetahTikva.png (606x323, 143.32K)

this image is backwards. kikes get their powers of lying and deception BECAUSE they worship satan.

Oy vey it was the racist Arabs and Palestinians that did this, remember the 6 trillion

Attached: Hamas-Kite..jpg (550x511, 38.96K)

What did a jew in israel accomplish by calling american jew rec centers and threatening them with bombs?
It's all for acquiring goy sympathy

Attached: heh.png (684x545, 421.27K)

Attached: Jew Bomb Threat Voice Adjusted.webm (1786x332, 5.92M)

>(((anime)))
Nice jewish invention, faggot.

Pick one faggot

Attached: 1441723518824.gif (351x241, 1.55M)

i swear this reads like one of us made it up

Attached: 1527526521135.jpg (700x933, 123.6K)

look on the ground
something was burnt there
by the look of those two strings
it may have been something made of cloth
maybe.
maybe a flag?
maybe my homework?
maybe your mom's wet panties?

Poorly drawn swastika and iron cross? I wonder who did this.

No, it’s just a lack of care/skill. Probably another nog golem

There's definitely some degenerate anime out there, but most anime is 100x less kiked than the average piece of western media.

>>>/artform/

Attached: BDC53362-F1FC-42EF-88CC-4740C2AA8CE7.jpeg (1000x750 19.33 KB, 162.44K)

You could not be more obvious.

Attached: become an hero.jpg (260x308, 11.07K)

wew my marketing spidy sense is tingling

Is roiland a jew? He doesn't strike me as one, he seems like he's a fucked up white to me. Dan Harmon, on the other hand, seems like he could be jewy.

Definitely a false flag.

How many nazi types would paint an Iron Cross? Come off it, it's 100% bogus.

gaslight in what way? what the fuck does gaslight even mean? its just a shitty meaningless word that commie whores use to talk about rape

oy vey youre not allowed to poke fun at jews painting a swastika, false flagging and calling it a hate crime!!
Shut the fuck up faggot

that sounds like the stereotypical jew voice.

Attached: download.jpeg (299x168, 18.24K)

The reason they are supposed to draw it incorrectly is because they are ridiculing their opposition. They are supposed to hate the imagery so much that they can't even recreate an accurate image of it. The idea is that the nazis are to be portrayed as both hateful but also so stupid they can't make a coherent image of their own ideology. It cements the argument that gentiles are just dumb animals with minds like a child's. These poos are not true jews. They don't have the true genetic level hatred of Germanic peoples. they probably don't even follow the proper torah and kabbalah.

This latest propaganda added iron crosses because they are trying to push the narrative that its a racist symbol, so (((they))) ties them together this time. Watch for it to happen more often. It's all because of that ICE agent that had the 'racist' tattoo.

This is authoritarian communism in real-time, folks. the deep state/establishment is literally making it's move RIGHT NOW. lock and load.

How stupid do they think we are?

5 seconds for a search, retard… 5 seconds. That's how long it would take to not make yourself so obvious.

Attached: seigheil.png (461x408, 198.15K)

PARASHAT NASO: THE KEY TO GOD'S BLESSING
Parasha of the week.
BY RABBI SHMUEL RABINOWITZ
Flying kites in Israel. (photo credit: REUTERS)

Attached: dozy bollocks.jpeg (898x628, 44.41K)

Torah forbids charging interest. They are synagogue of satan.

I'm wondering if someone did legitly do this…

Attached: heil_knitler.jpg (300x400, 27.58K)

Wow. The fact that I read “mosque” as “mosquito” at first just proves that muzzies are nothing but a bunch of damn bloodsucking scumbags. Talk about a perfect Freudian Slip.

Can't deny those dubs. Kikes don't just worship, but are the spawn.

Agreed. The symbol is more prevalent in current year+3 so (((they))) have to shut it down. Funny thing is Rabbi shekelstein did a better depiction than usual. Instead of completely getting the angles wrong, it only lacked symmetry and minor warping. I'm curious how much time was spent practicing before the news media debut.

New to the world much? Use a search engine before sperging, spergy.

Nah. torah forbids charging interest to other jews. Goyim are always fair game.