Donald Trump: Shut it down!

Trump threatens to not sign spending bill next September, and shutdown the government for the rest of the wall money
tweetsave.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1024347409483292672

Assblasted Cohenservitives like McCuckell stand with Democrat pussies scared of shutdown hampering dem programs
"Its… its not gonna happen" McCuckell stuttered on radio.
archive.fo/ngifd
"Oh no, I don't think anybody wins on that. I think that's a no-win for both parties. I think Democrats will tell you that, too" Cuckservative Shelby tells lugenpresse.
archive.fo/D5mdW

Will the wall finally be erected to turn back the dreg hordes? Will Trump stay to his promises of making America great again?

Attached: 30dc-cong1-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 29.74K)

a Government Shutdown only effects those sucking the Government cock. I could care less. When I see crowds of rioting niggers taking incoming hellfire missiles that may, and I'll say it again, may move my bowels but otherwise I'm not getting up.

The salt will be beautiful.

A government shutdown would fuck over most everyone that's on welfare or is in the government needing more tax dollars. The rest of the country will survive with no issues. People rise in the morning, do their work or whatever else it is they do. The welfare queens will cry and whine and riot. The illegals will panic too. Everyone else will go on with their daily lives. This will actually fuck over foreign investors and other assorted faggots trying to make a buck off us. If Trump was smart he'd use the first chimp out to declare martial law and clean house. Lessen the government and bring our soldiers back . Let the world burn, the US can live near indefinitely off its own land and people.

I think they'll take the bait on this one, they have too much to lose from a government shutdown. Barely anyone listens to their Jewish rags anymore - the average person would give 0 fucks about this and they'd only be able to spin it to their advantage to people who are already listening.

Trumps base would lose their shit and love him for finally showing the kind of balls they asked for when they voted for in the first place. Of course I bet he'll do some gay meet them half way bullshit and the border wall will just be another bullet point on the list of promises politicians make on the campaign that never came true.

This is true, but the media brings the idea of shutdown to hyperbole. Everyone who is not aware or those on the government tit will pitch a fit far and wide.

Twitter is already having its "You can't do shit" moment. Future salt harvests will be bountiful if Trump doesn't pull out at the last minute like he did on DACA.

So does that mean I can buy a gun and not have to go through (((background checks))) to get it?

This is true. Of course, the news will focus on those 0.5% of whites with a legit want or need for government service, like veterans visiting national park memorials while on some bus tour booked months in advance. But I seem to remember Trump devised a way of leaving the parks open on the last go-round.

No they still go to work like the military. Their paycheck is just delayed. When i was in the mil they just let us go home after first formation since every facility was pretty much shut down except the gyms and difacs.

Too bad Trump didn't pick that nice concrete wall. Hopefully that metal one is just a temporary wall and the real wall replaces it next term.

Talk is cheap. I want to see him act on it and watch niggers burn their neighborhoods down.

Sort of like the last time he talked big but caved? Trump is a cuck, trying to sound tough for midterms.

False. "Government shutdown" does not really affect anything.

It was real in your mind only, user.

If he honestly picks some hair-comb wall where it's literally an upscaled fence with actual wall on top, say goodbye to any actual chance of it working, those spics are gonna saw through it.

well theyre still here arent they? and so are 30 million+ assorted illegals from everywhere else.

he loves israel but not enought to have the literal castle wall israel uses, with drones, sonar and all that heavy concrete

Yes.

So what has that other user been posting for the past month?

I want the fence shill banned.

Hol up, you mean this September?

Our current mods are free speech cucks, not gonna happen.

Attached: b46.jpg (407x405, 70.42K)

I like it

Go home Don Jr you're drunk

Did you see that total shit omnibudget? Trump was forced to sign it because right on the getgo they were close to having enough votes to override a veto. Trump couldn't take that risk. If he tries a shutdown this way, congress might easily come up with something even worse to push through.
Trump had much better opportunity when he first took office and the debt ceiling came up immediately; unfortunately he likes debt on principal.

Attached: MerchantSad.png (501x585, 23.05K)

Attached: 82173727.jpg (680x806, 139.33K)

would a government ShutItDown affect cause a bottleneck in food stamps?

meaning leftists.

This is going to energize the left's voterbase just in time for the midterms. Potentially disastrous for both parties.

He should shut it down but he won't. If Trump puts in out there on twitter or the media that he'll do something, he usually doesn't.

>I could care less
Kill yourself, retard.

Trump is going to cave he's just another big city liberal democrat with the added bonus of jewish family.

Attached: 36eaafc2dbda64a5c5ef3b81b54a28c188268d40.jpg (640x688, 67.97K)

I'm so ready for a big beautiful wall

I can't wait to see the kvetching.

Attached: Trump_Wall8.jpeg (1060x827, 420.1K)

True, but unless that turns into "Lets punish Mexico for trying to invade our country" then you're just blowing smoke up my ass.

The salt must flow.

Attached: Salt Thread.png (1025x759, 878.48K)

maybe (you) should post proof of how much user cared at the time of posting

I'm disabled.

Spoken like a true nigger. What you really meant was you couldn't care less, but you've proven with a single phrase you're worth less than me with my disabilities. The fact is most people on SSI are white. None of us asked for our injuries, or in some cases to be born disabled. If you would throw us to the jews and their shit golems because we can't work anymore you're definitely not white.

You'll be right at home chimping and looting with your kin.

Attached: raiden.jpg (1680x1050, 487.18K)

He signed it because he needed the military strong to threaten Best Korea. He explicitly said he did it for the military, and that he wouldn't sign another one. Now that he has a military nest egg, he can shut it down without losing muscle. He isn't bluffing. Either they approve his changes, or he shuts it down.

Attached: batman.jpg (404x335, 19.02K)

Also, an Omnibus is NOT A BUDGET. The administration can line-item veto any part of the bill they want and send it back down to Congress if they consider it wasteful. Trump does not have to spend the money as Congress dictates if it's an Omnibus, and considering they have absolutely zero chance of passing an actual budget, it's pretty likely this is not bluster.

My only question is: will they approve of the money and place it in a trust so future Congressional delegations cannot touch it, or are they undoubtedly going to try to fuck him over, short the bill, or attach some sort of ridiculous pork to it?

Attached: lazy dog.gif (220x220, 726.03K)

Can we stop and just reflect upon the fact that America is such a deadbet customer, that we have to borrow money from the entire world, in order to buy pay for the products we import?

We demand constant increases in credit like a fucking out of job hobo.

What I don't get is how can people argue that we can't afford it when the DOD budget is huge.

If he gets the wall funded it will be the greatest move of all time, if if he doesnt it will probably result in a serious drop in aproval rating and right before the midterms that might be risky as fuck.

Attached: 1500499672567.jpg (3023x2589, 1.46M)

He wont. Its that constant carrot so people keep voting for him. So long as Mitch McConnell is at the helm he can squash any bill from even being voted on.

If he doesn't get the wall built, I wouldn't even consider reelection and I am going to spam every thread I see about it.

Attached: 5ec2ab149afaadb6b58760a95903f2c35e1081fe6fa5fe6bc74bd9844bf5caf8.jpg (960x723, 229.39K)

Nice try derailing the thread, Schlomo.

Attached: iuTRXUV5VD.jpg (200x254 60.36 KB, 51.43K)

filtered

In 1927 The New York Times reported his father Fred Trump was arrested in a Ku Klux Klan brawl with the police.

Attached: trump-kkk.jpg (1119x801, 81.24K)

Trump's no longer important, neither are the politicians, or the stock market. Watch the streets.

Attached: 1380FrenchAngers-_Apocalypse_(1).JPG (1600x1119, 1.93M)

government shutdown? seems to be a good time for the organization to take over.

you cunts need to learn how to communicate or at least read the emails that are Cc'd to each other, not just the ones sent directly to you.

I don't think he was forced to sign anything. I called it then and I'll repeat it now - signing that omnibus was a calculated delay of the fight. Trump wanted to move the fight over funding the wall and defunding the illegals as close to the midterms as possible, to channel the popular rage into election turnout. If people have those issues fresh in mind, they'll be motivated to move they're asses to the voting booths and will think twice before voting for cucks and traitors (who will reveal their true colors amply in the kerfuffle). Even traditionally Democrat voter blocks like union workers might vote right en masse if the countercandidates openly agitated for their replacement by invaders barely yesterday. The Wall is hugely popular, and Trump knows how to milk it for maximum effect.

if there was a tor fag to ever be a tor fag … good one mate

I dont even know that your are wrong, just the fack your id is 000 is enough to tell me you have no real information to add.

GGs

Last time he cucked and said I won't cuck next time. He's going to cuck.

This does make strategic sense though. I really want Trump to be /ourguy/, but sometimes he does things that ruffle my feathers. America can't have amnesty happen again, or this country's future is over.

Attached: Ivan.PNG (227x223, 101.17K)

An out of job hobo can't carpet bomb, I mean, democratise your ass back to middle ages for refusing though.

As long as Trump doesn't cuck out and stops at nothing to fight like a lion for it, extending the shutdown indefinitely for example, this will only hurt McConnell and his ilk, not Trump - and hurt them hard. In fact, it might be the final nail in the cuckservative coffin laying ground for their wholesale replacement by MAGAright in the next primaries.

I.E. the wall is a carrot on a stick for midterms now and trumps re-election bid

Scared Moshe?
It's going to happen. Him being elected again, and the wall getting built.

midterms yes, but he sure as fuck won't get reelected if the Wall won't happen by then

WALL BUMP

I'm amidst trying a free month of Netflix and came across Mark Hamill uttering this line from a 13-episode series released 2 September 2016. Does anyone recall if anyone associated this with Candidate Trump prior to his election on November 8th? Doubt I'm the first to think of the association, especially considering the species of the speaking character.

Attached: WhatTheyNEED.webm (1278x738, 2.38M)

based wallman working the marks

The media portrays "government shutdown" as this big scary thing. In reality all it means is that federal employees have to wait a little longer to get paid and non-essential workers don't go into work. It doesn't affect the majority of people working in the private sector.

Attached: stupid.jpg (970x658, 35.76K)

just do it

OH NO THE GOVERNMENT IS SHUT DOWN.
NIGGERS WON'T GET THEIR WELFARE CHECKS

Attached: 2womp.png (450x300, 10.94K)

I'm comfy. Let's make it happen. No gibs without the wall.

I better get the cords out and tie my pants up. If we’re going to go that direction better to look like a broke hobo.

You ARE a broke hobo if you're on government assistance.

Not on government assistance. Military Retirement isn’t assistance, it’s a part of your contract when you enlist you buttplunging degenerate.

I swear most of you are literally retarded. I don’t go to a snap office, I don’t get social security. I pay for my own healthcare and dental.

Oh no, don't shut down the government.

Attached: photodune-8446577-child-sitting-while-looking-bored-at-the-table-at-the-kitchen-with-laptop-pencils-and-paper-xxl-702x336.jpg (702x336, 21.35K)

Drive away faggot. Your truck sounds like shit

I don’t see other lodges treating their disabled vets this way.

since you're stuck in a wheelchair perhaps you'd me willing to make the ultimate sacrifice and become a suicide bomber for the cause? and you're not fooling anyone jew. I have zero sympathy for lady vengeance jewboy.

Military spending was already guaranteed in the last bill that passed, it will be unaffected

Except my retirement comes from the VA.

Can’t starve, I already ate earlier. Go away street

She almost crashed. I am going to find something to eat.

Oh, cool

shut it down anyway

YEsssss, yessss. Shut down the government. Cut VA benefits! Stop the SS checks on boomers…. let's see how that works for the GOP…..

bwahahahahaha

Attached: emergency-stop-button-250x250.jpg (250x250, 14.32K)

Checked. Government shutdowns don't effect retirement money. Because it's kind of a fake shutdown…

there has been ZERO money for The Wall, you r/t_D lying dipshit

I will say, though, I was wondering if this wasn't partly 6gorillionD chess, in the sense that he knows that border security is a winning issue for him. still doesn't excuse the fact that not one single foot of "The Wall" has been built while Republicucks get a shitty tax bill and all the rest while Trumpsters haven't gotten a goddamn thing they voted for

Wow. Bookmark this, Trumpers. You voted for "free shit" from Trump, and you now understand that you are the Mark of Trump's Grift.

There is NO FREE SHIT, and you Trumpers are being punished for being stupid as fuck.

Attached: derp.png (298x295, 124.99K)

He'll sign and spin it as "I couldn't do it before midterms goy!"

Not technically correct but almost. The 1.6B for the wall is replacing sections that were already there. Albeit its replacement is much larger.
Truth is he shouldn't have signed the last one or he could have at least used a portion of the mil funding under the guise of national security. That last bill he signed prevents him for hiring new ICE officers and funding new detention centers among other things.

Pick your poison. You have to admit a hamstrung Hillary with Ryan and McConnell is preferable to a grifter administration in hock to russian mobsters. Or perhaps you prefer sucking russian dick?

People whose brain has evolved beyond the age of 25 understand that shit has to be paid for and that there is no magic unicorn of tax cuts producing free shit for everyone.

When will this wall be bombed out of existance by palestine and their 6,000,000 estes "rocket"s

you're a moron

< not fucking your anime pillow
ree

Holy hell, you are fucking retarded.

Taxes are payments to pay for shit that is US LAW. But go ahead and assume you are a sovereign citizen and all that LARPy nonsense….

Read up and come back and talk to us with your grown up voice.

Attached: 7cc4f653e07f2e2b652cd44fee7db0a151cac3e4e8a7ba4e6c2413ea6dc5cfea.gif (394x394, 2.86M)

umm, g-guys? Is mexico still gunna pay for it too?

Attached: quarian.jpg (596x496, 106.8K)

It doesn't work that way, nigger.

They have been.

No matter who you vote, you vote for a candidate backed by the Jews.
Trump is backed for a faction supporting nationalism but also Zionism, then he is still doing the kike's bidding with our money and blood.
White Genocide is going forward non stop, and even with the wall in place the dark inhabitants will out breed us in a few years.
Without radical measures to control the reproduction of non Whites and to boost our birthrate, our White land will be gone forever. The time is running out.

Attached: 773dfdf70c49459c181e682aeb6cefc31035feaad7480da6c023ba1399025c60.gif (480x267, 444.03K)

Attached: SmartSelect_20180809-111248_Samsung Internet(1).jpg (1280x1630, 464.97K)

Kek

Attached: rekt.webm (1080x1080, 717.19K)

13 miles of wall has been completed, or will soon be completed, trump is a great builder, yay!

This is the proof that the perimeter needs to be mined.

Attached: undp_cy_demining3.JPG (1597x898 68.1 KB, 107.93K)

USA! USA!