Orbáns 5 tenets to save Europe

I have formulated five tenets for the project of building up Central Europe.

1. The first is that every European country has the right to defend its Christian culture, and the right to reject the ideology of multiculturalism.

2. Our second tenet is that every country has the right to defend the traditional family model, and is entitled to assert that every child has the right to a mother and a father.

3. The third Central European tenet is that every Central European country has the right to defend the nationally strategic economic sectors and markets which are of crucial importance to it.

4. The fourth tenet is that every country has the right to defend its borders, and it has the right to reject immigration.

5. And the fifth tenet is that every European country has the right to insist on the principle of one nation, one vote on the most important issues, and that this right must not be denied in the European Union.

In other words, we Central Europeans claim that there is life beyond globalism, which is not the only path. Central Europe’s path is the path of an alliance of free nations. This is the task, the mission extending beyond the Carpathian Basin which lies ahead of us.

Attached: Orban_5_Tenents_EU.jpg (1073x841, 122.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtygfQXzmQI
twitter.com/Northernlawyer/status/1024445076855025664
w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/homilies/2018/documents/papa-francesco_20180706_omelia-migranti.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The EU must be dismantled.

Just heard about this on KillStream
youtube.com/watch?v=dtygfQXzmQI

twitter.com/Northernlawyer/status/1024445076855025664

Attached: Orban_5_tenents.jpg (999x713, 176.53K)

Bring back the nation states of Europe tbh.

Cristian culture is multiculturalism.

Attached: 543534.jpg (1013x867, 112.74K)

*tips fedora*

Orban is a shill. He talks a big game, but the bottom line is that he will not leave the EU. Which means that Hungary will eventually be destroyed, as the EU further centralizes. His job is to misdirect Hungarians away from this reality. Same as the Jewish government in Poland. Until they are talking about leaving the EU and destroying it, they should not be taken seriously.

Attached: 543534.jpg (669x570, 161.96K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (340x148 1.03 MB, 121.94K)

You don't have to be an atheist to realize Christian culture is multiculturalism.

No one believes you. Do not spam your paid jewish shilling here.

You do have to be a jewish shill to say that, though. Fuck off.

butthurt is strong in this one

There is also this:

Yet he refuses to leave the globalist EU. He stays the path. His actions are not consistent with his rhetoric. This is because he is a kike puppet.

MIGHT AS WELL BE 14 FUCKING WORDS

Attached: imwhite.png (212x126, 49.86K)

That's such an empty fucking thing to say, you coward.
Christian culture is multiculturalism. Nobody believes you when you shill for your universalist cult. Fuck off and die.

Disgusting kosher faux-nationalists.

Attached: a2213ba89aa15b42daf6d713b2fc0a13adf680b81f8864f7bd4d284a27b56fd3.png (463x437, 323K)

Attached: We Know.png (788x928, 972.61K)

Attached: 1418641818323.gif (255x133, 143.05K)

Attached: lol.jpeg (960x540, 58.37K)

Attached: Blessed Merchant.jpg (292x499, 58.15K)

Which Christian scholars did argue against his position?

Attached: 543534.jpg (608x1704, 367.9K)

Yes, you’re a paid jewish shill. Run along, moishe.
Not an argument. You’re a paid jewish shill. You exposed yourself.

Reported for being a jew.

Yeah, we really believe you now.

Are Pope Sermons Jewish?
w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/homilies/2018/documents/papa-francesco_20180706_omelia-migranti.pdf

Attached: 543534.jpg (608x1704, 367.9K)

What's the average income after taxes and average rent in Hungary right now in 2018?
Anxiously waiting for your response dear distinguished respectable poster.

Oy vey hwhite brother this is DC!!!!
This is what mutts seriously think
They suck the cock of every "hwhite" traitor because of skin color

Very bad. I know a Hungarian man in Germany who would rather earn 1100 euro Netto then send that money home to his 3 daughters and wife.
That is how fucked up it is.

I dont know exact numbers, but in my country that is sort of similar average monthly income is about 1200-1500€. Monthly rent about 300-400€ for small shitty apartment in city and half as much in the rural areas.

Attached: maribor.jpg (793x529, 101.18K)

I'm not a fan of this Pontiff, but they weren't until after Vatican II, and with that said, Catholics have a "mass" for anything and everything.

You are lucky if you earn 600eur in Hungary and the rent starts at 350eur.

False.

Orban is a gypsy. He is not even White

Worth it not to live with Niggers. I'd happily jump in a time machine back to 1930 and live the most ascetic of existences without any modern conveniences just to live my life with my volk.

fuck off fag, you've got nothing to prove here

Shit pay is not a necessary sacrifice for keeping niggers out. All that money that could be is simply pocketed by kikes in leading positions, or spent on stupid shit like more stadiums. Niggers living in Hungary was never ever an option either, so it's not like we should have it harder to start families just to avoid that. Reminder that the average Hungarian is racist as fuck. Even the degenerate university students.

He was good right up until
Fuck unions. Nations don't form jewish unions, they form treaties, which can be changed or dissolved.

But when I am in budapest, it seems that most middle class people do have more than 600€per month. Kids do have money for designer clothes and expensive phones. And tryhards can still but expensive cars.

Attached: 6171_1204115670161_1367918_n.jpg (453x604, 43.69K)

Don't have to read any further.

Attached: scan5.jpg (472x608 40.08 KB, 43.21K)

another day that is not of the rope, another kike draws breath

Good luck Eruos. I hope Orban isn't being played but what really can he do? Naming the jew would ruin him so skirting the issue should give his people time to ready their defenses against all manners of attack to destabilize the sovereignty of the country.

Attached: Hungarian-Prime-Minister-Viktor-Orban-visits-Western-Wall.jpg (700x489, 25.65K)

I guess americans will never understand the situation in Hungary. You see him speaking out against new-age liberal shit and think this makes him great, because what I called new-age liberal shit is a problem in your country. It is not and never was in ours. It's not a problem of "what really can he do?". Orbán won't ever name the jew. FIDESZ is full of kikes. His original two best friends whom he founded FIDESZ with are both kikes.

Right.

Hey D&C kike im an atheist myself, but retarded sheep need a shepard.

Playing your hand way to hard there Chaim.

and?
they're pretty mild words. not advocating ill treatment for anyone. and not proposing violence as a solution.

you can feel that sooner or later some high level kike will openly tell what's actually at stake for them.

Why central? just say european this makes it an easy media target

Your goat fuckers ass licking faggot will never gain power, ya cunt.

Attached: 20171118_EUP502.jpg (1280x720, 163.24K)

Yeah 95% of replies are telling him that this is completely common sense list. 5% are deep in this modern leftism cult and are terrified.

Attached: Screenshot_30.jpg (635x732, 95.68K)

He is talking about the visegrad group

Thanks

Orban actually is a jewish shill though. That is not even debatable. He is also a crypto-globalist, which is why he refuses to leave the EU.

Pretty sure that's not the only reason we're not leaving the EU. There's just too much money coming from it that our politicians are pocketing and they don't want to give that up. Guess staying is a win-win for them. Shekels and globalism. Plus Orbán can keep shitting on it in all his talks and generate support for FIDESZ.

He's certainly got the Kikes out in force.

Attached: shills_measurement_device2.jpg (600x800, 50.32K)

That's pretty much the definition of globalism, m8. Therefore, he's a globalist.

Anti jew, Anti mudslime, pro Catholic - anti (((catholic)))

Anti jew, anti fag, anti trani, anti feminist.

Anti globalism, anti jew, anti IMF/WB/WTO etc.

Anti jew, anti UN, anti NATO, anti invader

Anti jew, anti UN, anti NATO, anti EU, anti internationalist clique.

not plebbit spacing for any D&C attempts. Separating distinct points of thought is how shit is written

Did I miss any anti*?

Maybe #2 Ari;

Literally is what (((you))) implied Orban didn't give.
Oh right I'm replying to a kike. Okay;
=='''ANONS FILTER AND REPORT ID: [2c76b5]

FML

Says nothing about race at all.

The current (((pope))) is not the actual/real pope.
Most Catholics don't follow and don't agree with (((Francis))) at all.
That's why [2c76b5] expanded the (((Christcuck))) D&C to be all of Christianity.

You're the fucking jew. Christianity is the original Jewish subversion that wiped out the native faiths of Europe.
How is this not the most cucked shit you have ever seen in your life. The modern churches even selectively enforce the teachings of the bible to maximize (((donations))) from women and expand by bringing in minorities, just like a compromized, zog infested and corrupt central swamp (that most white countries suffer now).

You argue with nothing but strawman and insults because you are a pilpulling kike shill, and I am going to enjoying gassing you when your historically failed system crashes down on you like Titus on Jerusalem and anarchy rules the streets. Take note moishe.

>1. The first is that every European country has the right to defend its Christian culture, and the right to reject the ideology of multiculturalism.

Right fucking there.
If you can't/don't see that as denying non Europeans into European countries as a whole then you're either a retard or (((you're))) intentionally missing it.

Oh and this;

And;

You're an admitted jew bro.
You're triggered by it being reiterated to you.

Attached: mildly amused.gif (500x288, 994.7K)

>Most Catholics don't follow and don't agree with (((Francis))) at all
His statements all come directly from the Catechism of the Catholic Church. They are official catholic teaching, considered infallible through ordinary and universal magisterium.

Orban is kosher. Its not my fault.

Attached: 2018-07-30_19-56-24.jpg (327x726, 63.42K)

rofl it's been well proven Jesus was not a (((jew))) but an actual Jew, the real fucking definition: a person of Jerusalem. Kinda exactly what Revelation 3:9 says;

Just like the vast majority of jews are not semites either but they fucking claim that shit.
Just like jews aren't white but they claim they are until they have to.

Nothing to do with race. Orban himself is a gypsy, not Hungarian.

Attached: 19384747474.PNG (273x446 150.21 KB, 154.7K)

faggot

>>>/plebbit/

Shut up shill.

Attached: Muh Based Orban.JPG (1333x1502, 260.82K)

Nah, sorry. You blew it, (1).

You have contributed nothing to this thread, Jew.

Attached: African Church Family.JPG (724x1040, 106.94K)

Thank (((you))) for implying (((you))) aren't filtered to post in which I said (((you))) were filtered.

bump

Orbans actual 5 tenets:
- Protect the kikes at all costs
- Continue calling for an all christian country while having kikes in said country
- Squash any legit rw uprisings
- Continue selling off Hungary to the chinks
- Sneak muzzies through the back door so no one notices

He doesn't mention race.
Christianity was the original globalist religion.

Attached: 883fa5e6afb7537dd49fd1f8d577e7d5340ccb739c5611d87ceb449a2f6746e5.jpg (800x530, 43.23K)

OK, bro. Ok.

There's one side of this conflict that's very fond of "it's like we say and if you don't agree, then [place something ending with -phobe here]"
Just sayan.

Be honest, how many of you are newfags?

Tryhards are business owners and 6 of those kids live in 3 bedroom apartments to save on rent. You might have been 2 weeks in Hungary but you ain't a Hungarian. Also in most countries capital dwellers are a bit better. Go check out Debrecen or Pécs or Szolnok.
t. Hungarian baszomalásan

I am in hungary quite often (not this year though). I absolutely love ozora and sziget festivals, but yeah that festival life is a lot different than day to day grind

and yeah I know that budapest has better standard than rest of the hungary and that they behave like they are better than other peasants

but its true, when I am there I usually hang with other tourists, most hungarians I meet are working there

Attached: 6171_1204086469431_6812917_n.jpg (604x453, 41.06K)

Hungarian user here. Orbán is at best a civic nationalist. In reality he is a mafioso who uses civic nationalistic rethoric to win the hearts of people, but lives up to said rethoric TO SOME DEGREE.

Despite not talking about our "biological existence" however, his policies drive up the birth rates of white Hungarians, and slow down the birth rate of gypsies, not only now but whenever he was in charge in the past.

What the fuck, user? The only other festival I can think of with a near equal concentration of pure degeneracy is Balaton Sound. Explan yourself.

There might be more and better job opportunities there, but it's also the city where most niggers, shitskins and all your favourite flavors of foreigners live. Is also incredibly crowded, and literally stinks. In comparison to my hometown, anyway.

You're responding to a jew, pretending to be a based fashy goy, promoting the gypsy communist protector Orban, like they do here with every zionist kike puppet

>his policies drive up the birth rates of white Hungarians, and slow down the birth rate of gypsies
Another 'Hungarian user' claiming that Orban is just a civic nationalist.
No he's a zionist employed fraud.

Also there isn't a single Hungarian unaware that Orban is a gypsy after one of the opposition accused him of being jewish he produced documents to show he is a gypsy.

What kind of 'Magyar' on Zig Forums wouldn't know this?

Attached: ViktorOrbanBasedGypsyPalOfBibi.jpg (472x376, 55.64K)

Kek, I have been on balaton sound too, I actually worked there

I spend a lot of time on festivals and often work there too. Sziget has the best lineup of all festivals in this part of europe.

Ozora is just crazy, and I love it. Been there 5 times and never had single slightest problem.

But yeah, its basically degeneracy. But, for that one time a year I take LSD, ozora is perfect place.

Attached: Screenshot_58.jpg (676x669 98.46 KB, 92.54K)

Actually no. I am from eu country close to hungary, where in recent elections populist right wing party leader won.
Main problem with him that left had, was that he was too good friend with orban, and they see orban just as american left sees trump. Its like second hitler for SJWs in our country.

Attached: jubbik.jpg (700x477, 130.17K)

If America goes for broke and Zig Forums-types win the civil war, then we could reestablish this nation with the image of Our Founding Father's and Hilter's vision for a restored Nation-State. In this age of kikery, we could lead by example and ally with as many others as possible.

Attached: Roll The Old Chariot Along - A Sea Shanty.webm (426x240, 7.89M)

the jew was not named today

This seems to be a step in the right direction.
However, what he NEEDS to be saying is HUNGARY FOR THE HUNGARIANS and EUROPE FOR WHITE EUROPEANS.
All non-Whites need to GTFO of Europe. Europe is LITERALLY the racial homeland of Whites. It is where Whites EVOLVED.
NO NON-WHITES SHOULD BE THERE EVER.
Also, national self determination and government of the people of that nations. (AKA, NO JEWS)
That is what is needed.
Not "muh Christian values."

Hungarians are magyars.
They are synonymous.
I have often wondered what this passport that you shills keep posting is supposed to mean.
"Magyar" does not mean gypsy.
It means Hungarian.

I can do it in two:
1) Gas the kikes
2) Race war now

yeah

kek

RW gamma goblins squadrons!

And acid is fine / Orban is borderline jidf.

Attached: Screenshot_20180803-004147__01.jpg (1045x1007, 287.05K)

Attached: 4882813570_235173d729_b.jpg (683x1024, 718.19K)

Why is Orban getting shit on so hard here yet people still defend (((Trump))) who is a far bigger kike lover than Orban will ever be and has accomplished much, MUCH less.

Kike free first post.

(((Cuckstianity))) has nothing to do with Europe. "Christian", implied to mean 'non-Moslem White European', sure, but no unironic dead kike on a stick worship.