Why doesn't Zig Forums accept the holocaust?

I'm not interested in why it did or did not happen, my problem is with Zig Forums for some reason denying it. I thought the holocaust was in line with your causes.
I get that the joos constantly talk about the holocaust to get whatever they want, but still; doesn't Zig Forums like the idea of the holocaust?
Why not fit it in line with the "fallen hero" narrative of Hitler instead? Why deny something you like so much?

Attached: jewish-children-in-concentration-camp.jpg (800x501, 117.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
imgur.com/a/725A7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

holocaust is the least problematic things Zig Forums doesn't accept.

Then what's the most problematic?

checked kike free first post. Lets re purpose this thread into something less shit, a holohaox red pill general. Something Ill bring up since I was gonna tear into this soon myself
imgur.com/a/725A7
A long holohoax supposed debunking of the debunking. This is going to get weird in a few years when the back and forths of debunking debunks goes on a few more rounds however. Any user who wants to contribute please feel free.

It had had to happen first to deny it, cunt.

Because unlike you subhumans, we seek the truth here. If irrefutable evidence comes out that Hitler was a total kike puppet to the end, we would turn on you. Like we turned on Trump after he cucked to the ZOG.

Must drive you subhumans crazy, huh. That violent internet nazis are the only people who care.

:°)

It didn't happen but it will

Attached: b2427cfc02d9b4832105045bc4a63b2ba2ce860e41ec652a82cac938453e5a99.jpg (849x899, 502.18K)

Mildly obnoxious internet LARPers
Still, instead of answering the fucking question you just say "lel your a joo"
Don't give me that shit. Zig Forums has proven that it will repurpose something to use it as a conspiracy theory against them, or create a false hero figure. Why don't you instead accept it and use it against the group you despise? It doesn't make sense from a pragmatic standpoint.

Go back
>>>Zig Forums

Conservacuck. I hate leftists.

Just because you want something to happen doesn't mean it did.

This is your brain on relativism.

:)

Attached: sahfgashdgfhasgdf.PNG (704x767 410.74 KB, 664.88K)

No but you could use it to claim a moral high ground. It's called pragmatism
Not an argument

Every leftist I've ever seen constantly spouts "da joos" meme. No one here uses the term "joos", we use jew and kike.
Like I said before, go back.
>>>/leftycuck/

Attached: dajoos.jpg (600x1011, 76.45K)

Is that why you come here everyday? Pestering us about the Holohoax while saying it doesnt matter if it happened or not?

Certainly Zig Forums is one person only.

Death to every fucking yid, kike, hebe! Kek!

Sure reddit
FTFY
Renounce your support of pissrael and I'll give you another (you) shekel

And I only realized to sage right after I post

I don't know what memes leftists use. That's because I don't go on Zig Forums.

The Holocaust Happened
15 MILLION GERMANS MURDERED
#neverforget
#jewsdidthis

Only literal government paid shills use "da joos". Mods track down this faggot d79441 and give us his IP address seriously, ban these shills for a week at LEAST stop being faggots

I hate Israel. I hate zionists too. And my opinion on the holocaust is that it happened on a much smaller scale than it is claimed. But I still think Zig Forums could use it to create a painting of history with germans as the good guys. It doesn't make sense to me that they don't.

More proof of what I said earlier. I'm jewish and paid by the government to infiltrate your mongolian cavepainting forums because I used some boomer meme.

>>>/polarchive/7
Now fuck off.

Attached: muzzle-angry-gaping.jpg (500x332, 111.12K)

hahaha boomer kike spotted hahahaha

Attached: DDCA8260-355A-40B8-AC4B-D97F5FD3E972.gif (255x224, 155.07K)

Partially because the numbers really didn't add up and some shady shit was up about it.

Partially because they are addicted to failed talking points of George Lincoln Rockwell.

Partially because they are copying the moral cowardice of the Weakest Generation, and don't have the balls to say that yes it happened, no it wasn't six million, and it was justified and our only problems with it was that it took too long and failed and that it targeted half the Aryan population of Europe.

Partially because they don't want to admit how much of a nigger lover and Muslim lover Hitler was.

Codreneau was best.

The holocaust didn't happen but it should have.

If you haven't worked out the Germans were the good guys of your own volition, you're probably of no use anyway.

Attached: bowieman.jpg (386x592, 30.85K)

Fuck off if you can't handle the truth

I never said they weren't faggot. But the rest of the world doesn't. If you want to paint them in a good light, you need to change something.

Read again faggot.

Attached: hahahahhaha.PNG (891x304, 17.12K)

you can lead a jackass to water…….

But I'm not saying it happened. I'm saying Zig Forums should instead go along with the story that it happened but use it to create a story that paints natsoc in a better fashion in the eyes of the world.
Of course you could read the OP where I explained all that but instead you choose to focus on the title.

You're correct, the jews practically killed themselves repeatedly. Germany gave them many routes of escape, yet they somehow just kept following the armies and dropped like flies. This was commonly referred to as a (((Death March.)))
So yes, jews died, to their own stupidity. This phenomenon does not deserve the title of the holocaust. If you actually lurked 2 years before posting, you would have known this. Not sure who you think Zig Forums is, but you obviously don't belong here.

This essentially, not sure why you didn't respond to the only thing answering your question
Now follow the corresponding Wojack back to where you belong, no more (yous) for (((jyou))

Attached: autismfriends2.jpg (1066x600, 281.09K)

I read it fine, you're just looking for someone to agree with your retarded points. We deal in the truth here, you were given an archive. Go read it the answers are within.

You want a point by point to get you started?
Yes we wish to gas all the kikes
Yes we want to gas all the kikes

Now considering we want them all dead so badly don't you think we have a good reason for saying the holocaust didn't happen? That the 6, sorry 16, sorry 60 million weren't really gassed? Wouldn't you take a genuine interest and read the information provided? Could it be that you're afraid that you may discover some truths in it that will make you uncomfortable? Are you afraid that we might be right about this and everything else?

We only seek the truth here. If you're not into that then fuck off to whatever hugbox you crawled out of.

Attached: a3385ffbe4f1c1796aa7ffed9af86bf99835fb092c4fdd8bbec217ffb1a2e149.jpg (500x375, 31.69K)

-Trials were not held according to the rules of evidence.
-Only anecdotes are offered as historical documentation. (Anecdotes are emotionally persuasive but rarely accurate)
-Assassination and persecution of elderly Germans long after the event is suspicious.
-Mathematically impossible to have conducted such an operation with the technology of the time in a way that conforms to the mainstream historical narrative.
-The strategic picture of the time does not allow for any such operation to have been conducted since the sheer wastage of resources would have made it untenable.
-Suspicious laws discouraging investigation and documented cases of harassment and unjust treatment of people involved in research.
-Standing orders of the SS strictly prohibit mistreatment of internees.
-Documented cases of trials and executions of officers who violated those orders.
-4 of the 6 supposed "Death Camps" were closed in 1943, ths making the posited mainstream narrative even more improbable.
-Lack of corroborating evidence being communicated, even in euphemisms, on the ENIGMA network.
-Obvious manipulation of photographic evidence.
-Obvious and admitted post war tampering with evidence and facilities.
-Exposure of false claims made by Soviet forces during the war of German crimes that turned out to be crimes of their own. (Eg: The Katyn Wood Massacre)
-Statistical analyses that attempt show how, of the 4 million or so jews in Europe at the time, the vast majority survived while claiming that 6 million were killed?
-Ignorance of any such activities outside of a small clique of SS administrators who were responsible of the most unethical practises conducted during Operation Reinhardt when such an undertaking would have needed to encompass a huge amount of human resources to have been accomplished.
-The overwhelming evidence of a late/immediate post war typhus epidemic.

Attached: lorax.jpg (604x767, 28.67K)

So many dubs and I mess up the very last word, I must go commit sudoku

The programming is too deep for most people, but I welcome you to try and convince them.. Expect an immediate, irrational response. I have lost a job over casually discussing these things at lunch break.
A better tact, if one was so inclined, would be to deliberately divorce Hitler & the ebin nahtsees from the conversation and introduce the concepts to people in a novel fashion. Once they're 'initiated' they'll see through the bullshit themselves. I've often thought that's the filter of halfchan. This place is too 'extreme' for someone who bases their understanding of history and therefore the world on the lies of (((pedowood))).

There have been a few suggestions on Zig Forums that we create false-flags or lie about our enemies. Every time it is met with a resounding: "NO!". The one weakness of Anonymous imageboards is that it is very easy for someone to come along and suggest something, and then ALL OF US are tarred with the idea - the thing is that even though we know certain journalists, tumblrites and commiefaggots come here with friends to try and make out that we have certain opinions; they are ALWAYS called out. Zig Forums has proven impossible to infiltrate because of the relatively high volume of traffic and the dedicated autism of those meaning that no matter who comes here and tries to say: "Zig Forums should do this evil thing that I, as a totally-real-life-long-member-who-isn't-from-reddit, have suggested" - they will always be rejected and defeated.

Now in fairness to you disgusting kikes you have used this to your advantage, and your newest shill tactic is to simply oppose anything and denounce everything suggested as a jewish ploy. This seems to actually be working for you at the moment; but regardless, you cannot pretend that we are not honourable, that we are not the good guys, that we do not live by our values and virtues. It is you disgusting fucks who are trying to subvert and destroy the truth so that you can enslave the world. Burn in hell.

hahaha why are you still talking? I thought you would have filtered me by now since you can't handle truth; which I proved to you and everyone else in the very first post as I torpedoed your thread. we showed you the way, you chose to engage in semantics. some of us are smart enough not to fall for those tactics, that's why we are done talking and that is why I am filtering you. now go hop on your phone and evade it like you always do when you are triggered boomer. we're done talking, we're ready to start shooting :) (((your))) people will not survive the coming wars

Attached: torpedo.jpg (745x495, 44.48K)

Factually incorrect.
And for the 60th time, advertising the ideology should be your first concern. Right now you're only seen as trolls. Shouldn't you change something to make Zig Forums more important?
Yes that's correct.

No, I'm not autistic.

Again, no, I'm talking about the propaganda Zig Forums could use to achieve actual success. Not "why don't you accept it happened". Not the argument here.

You aren't alone user. I lost a job simply for having Rockwell's book in my private belongings which were gone through by a nigger co-worker attempting to steal from me.

The nigger didn't get fired, did he.

It was a sheboon and no they're still employed.

Guess it's real in your mind
Why are you so concerned about the ideology when you can't even read information about the basics?
Doesn't matter we're winning
Current strategy is working fine
It's obvious.

Attached: 3535.png (249x239, 99.9K)

I still think it's better than going "gas the kikes" and complaining all day, occasionally redpilling some passerby halfchan /b/tard.

Fuck off
I have. I'm not disregarding it, but it's not the point of this thread
Ellaborate
No it's not, your last "win" was in 2016 and it seems you've regretted that now.
I never claimed otherwise.

No, this is an ideal arrangement. We can anonymously discuss and refine our counter arguments to the inconsistency of history while being safe from unfair persecution from compromised academic bodies and governments. They can also be disseminated among younger people who will, if nothing else, learn to question and challenge authority no matter what the claim.

The truth always comes out in the wash, what goes around comes around in its' own time. All that is needed for this to happen is the intact will for truth and justice among the people of the world.

But when will the truth come around then? Within our fucking lifetimes would be preferable. Not much progress here.

I will when you learn basic English so you can read the information provided. Enjoy your shit thread.

This got me thinking, there should be YA books that talk about the holohoax. It would never get a (((major publisher))) but it could get on an e-book store at least.

jews deserve a real holocaust

IQ > 80
and the Holocaust is real in my mind

Attached: realellie.jpeg (600x337, 36.42K)

You're watching it happen friendo.

And why isn't Zig Forums focused on showcasing that story instead of focusing on "it didn't happen"
Makes you easy targets for retards like Colbert
I will, I've only been here since April.

And what's Zig Forums's newest victory then?

Colbert is a TV presenter. TV works on ratings. History deals with facts. No serious historian cares what Stephen Colbert says, nobody will remember what Stephen Colbert said a generation from now.

Every day of Zig Forums's continued existence is a victory.

BECAUSE WE DEAL IN TRUTH
It's like talking to a brick wall with you

Again, been here since April, I've seen lots of threads twisting facts to support the stormfront. I'm not against being completely redpilled, I just hate the faggots this groups me with. It's all LARP and really no actions. It feels like some communist forum talking about the next revolution.

Fair enough

Fucking newfags man. A lot of the stuff posted here will be shit. That is the nature of things, especially now that we are flooded with retards like you. A large portion of reddit came here and all they like to do is watch webms of niggers getting 'btfo', or else laughing at stupid shit that e-celebrities have said on twitter. Then you have the drunk-posters who are just dreaming about the day of the rope, and the edgelords who 'virtue-signal' about how much they hate non-whites.

You should come here for the 'happenings' because the first thing Zig Forums does is digs and digs and digs for the truth. You will find pictures of suspects and perpetrators on the chans that you will never see on the media. You will find out the names, ethnicities and religions weeks if not months before they are released by CNN or the BBC.

Some of the best threads, which unfortunately usually get shilled to hell, are those concerning relatively obscure events, religions or philosophies in history. The amount of knowledge that is casually shat out on this board is insane; many times I have seen five different sides of an argument about something I never even knew existed. You get to see people rationalising the existence of Hyperborea with ancient civilisations in Antartica with references from the Bible, with archeological findings from Mesopotamia, South America and the Far-East. You get people linking it up with chapters in tomes you never existed that are from some little cult that existed 700 years ago.

You need to take it all with a grain of salt, but you will see and hear things here that shed light on our modern world in a way that you would never have imagined. You will never be one hundred percent sure of the truth but you will quickly find out that so much of what you thought was 'real' is in fact a blatant lie.

Zig Forums cannot tell you exactly what happened in those concentration camps, but Zig Forums can certainly tell you a lot what did not happen.

Well thanks anyway. I'll lurk more and stop being such a faggot.
I've never been to reddit though. It always seemed uninteresting to me.

Problemate isn't a word you faggot, and it isn't a concept. Something can't be problematic. It can either be a problem or it can cause a problem. But it can't have the characteristic of causing problems. Problematic is newspeak for "not leftist in foundation." You and OP should go suck each others big clits.

because it didn't happen

Attached: 4e07f3f1ebec5cf7f3500d8f8b30eed1de92d45e21c495dce6ca4b1190e5f19f.png (663x1024, 446.57K)

It didn't.

Attached: Fat Cunt Wisdom.jpg (1064x720 949.5 KB, 83.44K)

Right now we're not seen at all, and that's a good thing. Fucks sake, scum like you think we're an internet myth, like fucking sasquatch in an SS uniform doing anti-semitic magic.