Salvini BTFO nigboat back to Libya

For First Time In A Decade, Italian-Flagged Vessel Returns Migrants To Libya. Open Borders Activists Outraged
>archive.fo/lRqHC

Attached: LibyaZone.png (1200x1184 91.59 KB, 143.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5af_1479766725
penelope.uchicago.edu/josephus/war-7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People in Italy should be going after the people on NGO ships. They have homes in Italy somewhere. They should make it known that their job is not wanted, through peaceful protests of course.

yup. and if and ONLY if NGO niggers attacked in retaliation then they should use violence.

FFS

The last two ships were from Germany and France. (((Shocked)))

That's the problem right there, this is just postponing the invasion at a later date.

Somewhat. The agreement between Salvini and Libya was to set up "processing plants" on libyas southern border so they never leave in the first place. Only 6% were found to be legit asylum seekers. Even if they importing the max 6% it would take a hundred years to reach their goals. Its simply too slow a process if they need to do paper work on each one.
This is why Soros mentioned the need to make these nogs legal which explains why they want Turkey as part of the EU. With Turkey in, muzzies can flood the rest of europe legally.

Salvini has already begun blasting Turkeys entrance into the EU because of how they treat women. Great cover story that will sell to the public.

Most of the NGO are not Italian but German or French.

They are docking in Italy to drop off migrants, doubt they have time to dock in Italy and be back to France for dinner. Even if they live on the boats they are probably docking in Italy overnight. A good time to let them know how you feel, maybe their boat with have issues.

I really love that man.

they sink their own ship, forcing the gullible goys to rescue them.

liveleak.com/view?i=5af_1479766725

I can not justify not saving them, even worse killing them.

I mean if I was in their situation I would like to be saved.

Salvini's "Help them at their home" approach is the one that makes more sense to me.

Its also a nice tactic to silence the "muh raycis" claims thrown at him every time this happens.

Attached: heros.jpg (255x252, 23.52K)

I think it's fucking insane that you can just pull up in a boat and live in the country.

So the NGOs just blatantly admitted that the goal is non-White invasion and have dropped the bullshit pretense of just "rescuing" them from the sea.

I love how good Salvini is at rubbing the salt in.

Only one boat has docked since Salvini took over and imo its the first and last while hes in charge. He has complete support of the public behind him and the opposition (PD) is at the lowest level of support in recent memory. The only other group that could oppose (5kikes) are in a coalition with Salvini and they wouldn't dare take a stance that would lose them votes or risk the coalition. They would also be shooting themselves in the foot because infighting would cause a quick election and Salvini will win majority at the next election.
This is why Salvini is so brazen, he knows Lega has these fuckers over a barrel.

Attached: EvilGrin.jpg (530x530, 13.99K)

Attached: IMG_20180711_210346_599.jpg (1212x960, 61.61K)

Hes surprisingly good at this and incorporated winning strategies from other campaigns (Trump: constant rallies/Italy first/social media/Buy products made in italy - Orban: Tough border stance - Farage: Blasting the EU at brussels), to become a force to be reckoned with. Now that hes comfortable support wise, hes always 2-3 moves ahead of everyone else. People blast him for his coalition with 5kikes but the center-left 5kikes keeps the shitlib PD down in irrelevant territory because the two combined are polling around 80%. All left voters vote for 5kikes now and the right vote for Lega led center right. Only establishment and faggots are voting for PD.
Just to put thing in perspective (pic related) an attempted rally set up by shitlibs in viterbo (a somewhat shitlib territory even though center-right cleaned up). Of course openly mocked by Salvini.
Last election in 2013 the shitlib coalition had 340 seats vs the center-right 124. The PD has now fallen to 88 seats with the right at 151 and 5kikes at 133. They have now become as irrelevant as an independent or green party.

Attached: rac.png (738x749, 575.81K)

Salvini is winning so fucking hard I occasionally feel small pangs of sympathy for the other side.
I look at these aging Italians protesting and the confused lost look on their faces makes me feel sad for them.

I have to remind myself that these people want us broke, dead, our kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny.

The Israeli government ITSELF funds an organization called "Israaid" that engages in people-smuggling into Europe.

Salvini is taking his chances with pissing off Jews and the government of Israel

Attached: immi Europe Jews Israel.jpg (536x460, 50.3K)

On one hand, hes destroying their annoying beach/illegal vendor sales (pic 1) and on the other hes based and reasonable (pic2). Someone needs to stop this madman.

If anyone knows, he does.

Attached: sm2.png (596x231 423.99 KB, 77.87K)

Heiled.

Attached: Racism_Banner.jpg (428x78, 15.09K)

How many threads pastanigger?

I don't. Not until Italy is fully purged. Salvini has a long way to go. SPQR.

This is true. No doubt I'm exited by the potential for now only the flow has completed stopped. He needs to hit their funding so they self deport (which he has by cutting 10 per day from 35 to 25). Provide all the food necessary to survive but cutting off the fun time gibs is what will make them leave in a second.

Dats right goy, you don't control your borders. Libya does.

polite sage for shitpost

These people are being rescued just off the coast of Libya.
Of course the Libyan Navy should be involved.

What matters is they go straight back to Libya and not hundreds of miles to Italy.

fgt

It's not insane, it is pure evil
The situation has been engineered on purpose to kill us
In any other time they would be killed or sent back out to sea immediately if they were lucky
and it has only happened because jews have rigged our legal and political systems against us
In the same way HIV lowers the immune system's ability to fight infection, jews have weakened our societies natural ways of defending against invasion of viral foreign cells (immigrants)
on a societal level, jews are AIDS

I wouldn't get ahead of yourself, this is one fucking boat. It's a good start, but I'm not ready to even say the flow has stopped.

Exactly they won't give up so easily. These same niggers will be on the next boat in no time.

They need to sink the fucking boats.

or at least confiscate the boats they are found on after off loading them back where they came from so
the smugglers are taking a financial hit.

It isn't one boat. Its been at least 10+ since he took over (hes been there two months). This is the first boat that wasn't redirected to other euro countries and actually sent back to the source.

Boats can only be comped by italy within the 200km territory. The key is to get Libya to comp boats which I'm sure they would be more than happy to since they hate nogs as well.

Two days ago Salvini tweeted Benito Mussolini's famous statement'- "molti nemici, molto onore" or many enemies, much honor

It caused a small storm of bullshit in the ((European))) news media, but Salvini has lots of support in Italy…

And Mussolini & the 20th century fascist movement have experienced a revival of popularity too.

Attached: salvini mussolini tweet.jpg (593x443, 37.66K)

Didn't Italians always like fascism for a long time? I remember visiting Italy about a decade and a half ago and I saw people who peddled jewelry, pendants, lapel pins and stuff like that with fascist and nazi imagery on it in the open and nobody gave a shit about it.

nah they should just kill them all
bringing invading shitskin murderous ISIS niggers to shore is an act of warefare
kill the NGOs and they will stop coming

if you arent pissing off the kikes nothing you do has value

#openbordersforlibya am i right?

I defer to your experience in Italy. Thanks for the heads-up.

If you have 31 seconds of time to spare, Feast your eyes on this (linked & brief) VIDEO of a crowd's fascist action in Milan in April, 2018 - In fact the first 2 seconds tell the story.

Italy: Far-right supporters perform Fascist salute in Milan

DOING GODS WORK

Matteo "Can't mud the pasta sauce" Salvini
Matteo "Return coon to sender spook" Salvini
Matteo "Gone Poseidon on Blackquarius"
Matteo "Port Authority over porch monkey" Salvini
Matteo "Nigger Sinker" Salvini
Matteo "The hole on the jungle boat" Salvini
Matteo "The Deep Sea Mussolini" Salvini
Matteo "Sea Nog no more" Salvini
Matteo "Mediterranean Menace" Salvini

Attached: 981238742389234.png (357x380, 216.28K)

Libya's borders have been open since the death of Gaddafi. What kind of government do you think the CIAnigger-backed ISIS boyfuckers that killed Gaddafi established? Here's a hint: literal SLAVERY is commonplace, when it was unthinkable in Gaddafi's day.

Daily reminder that Salvini isn't doing enough.
Remember ItalyExit? Yeah, a fried fart.
You untermensch should have voted for CasaPound…

That is the
FLAG SLAUTE
Irt was ceated in America alongside the Pledge of Allegiance of the United States by Francis Bellamy.

Thats the casa pound larp whos the altkike equivalent in italy.

Wrong.
I lived many years in Latina (or Littoria), a city near Rome founded by Mussolini, and your average grandparent there either has a picture or a half-lenght statue of Benito. Ya know, folks who actually lived in the fasci age.
People who support the Duce, will often support CasaPound since it's the most fascist party in Italy.
There is very little LARP, mate.

Dude he froze NGO activity for the summer the flow has stopped.

You are wrong.

It's not a win unless they die or get sent back to africa. It's not a win if spain falls. SPQR should be updated to include the empire.

How could they do this? Don't the italians know that melanin is the God Particle and SSSHHHHEEEEEEEIIIIIIT?

Attached: DjmDe2jXgAATHlB.jpg (579x622 157.4 KB, 530.7K)

Parties/Groups still throwing the roman solute for the cameras need to be gassed. You need a little finesse if you're going to get the job done given what they're up against.

Yet to see any hope from spain whatsoever. Even Calexit were pro rapefuge.

You are in fundamental error. It's the Roman salute… some ancient art even portrays it.

The following is from an eye witness description of a crowd of people who poured out of the city of Antioch to salute an approaching Roman general (Titus) after he had kicked ass on the Jews and sacked their capital city and enslaved or crucified them all. They gave him the Roman salute.

"But when the people of Antioch were informed that Titus was approaching, they were so glad at it, that they could not keep within their walls; but hasted away to give him the meeting: nay they proceeded as far as thirty furlongs, and more, with that intention. These were not the men only, but a multitude of women also, with their children did the same. And when they saw him coming up to them, they stood on both sides of the way, and stretched out their right hands, saluting him… "
penelope.uchicago.edu/josephus/war-7.html

Thanks for that info. New to me.

The other user is probably just a rat-like hasbarat doing the "every White Nationalist organization in the world is secretly a Jew-controlled op" propaganda. The Kikes have been pushing that BS line non-stop around here lately - it's cliche, and tired out, but it's all they've got.

Again, thanks for the refreshing info about the Old Guard grandparents in Italy.

Matteo "Let's Get this Shoah on the Road" Salvini
Matteo "Goin' Mental on the Oriental" Salvini
Matteo "Drowned the Chink in the Kitchen Sink" Salvini
Matteo "Givin' a stuffin to a Dindu Nuffin" Salvini
Matteo "Everything is going to be all white" Salvini
Matteo "The Bigger the Nigger the More he Pulls the Trigger" Salvini
Matteo "Pulled a KA-BAR at the Gay Bar" Salvini
Matteo "Put the mudskin in a coffin" Salvini
Matteo "The Anglo-Saxon Purity Klaxon" Salvini
Matteo "Bum-driller killer" Salvini
Matteo "Wrecking Ball at the Wailing Wall" Salvini
Matteo "Killin' Schlomo in Slo-Mo" Salvini
Matteo "LGBTQ BBQ" Salvini

Attached: IMG_0274.JPG (770x949, 107.62K)

No its because they all end the same fuckin way. Maybe its time to use above 50IQ tactics to get the job done.

>that (((activist)))
Oy Vey!

Attached: the nose knows.jpg (364x339, 26.15K)

I'm getting sick of optics cucks.
Public announcement: these people telling you to be more "presentable" and "respectable" are THE SAME cuckservatives that said the same shit during the presidential election. They are controlled opposition and should not be listened to. We got to where we are with balls to the wall risk taking and chan culture.

Don't. These useful idiots and their (((masters))) have castigated the nation and it's workers, from south to north, it's been two decades of bonanza for (((them))), two decades of relesntless leeching and maliciousness.
I'm not a torturer, but they have to pay.

Attached: sala.png (445x497 278.16 KB, 68.12K)

relentless*

The absolute VILLAGE of the establishment's media.

Any Italanons think he has a chance of getting re-elected next election cycle?

I meant his party, not him. Sage for double post

Yes. His party is going up in the polls, and it won't take much before pastas realize the 5kikes are useless and turn to the League.

Can someone explain to me what his title means?Is he holding the highest office in Italy, like President Trump, or is Interior Minister like the head of the executive branch or … sorry to be an idiot, I just don't understand if he is the big boss, or just a high-raking pol who is doing good there.

A lot of Europeans don't know that essentially the entire flow of Africans into Europe was caused by Hillary Clinton and her deep state backers deliberately taking down the Libyan government. Combine that effort with deep state-ally Soros's "rescue" ships, and you got yourself a fully manifested Kalergi plan there, fella.

But yeah the US deep state 100% created mass migration into Europe in various ways, and knocking out Ghadaffi was a major one

have one "victory" in one location, you think the kikes and white fuckers who enable kikes who are pushing destruction of all whites everywhere are going to stop? That's like saying you have gaping wounds all over your body from getting stabbed repeatedly, but you managed to stop one single stabthrust once, and he's circling around you to stab you again one final time so you finally bleed out since you are at death's door, and because you blocked a single thrust after he already stabbed you a dozen times and is about to finish you, you feel bad for him.

Are you a woman? A faggot? Faggots and women like you are the problem–your genes need to be completely eliminated forever to ensure survival of whites.

Fuck off, you optics dipshit. Fuck right off.

They don't teach you about Masada in your schools, or what?

Treason needs capital punishment. Bring it back, Salvini.

Are you stupid? Can you not read? How dumb are you? I specifically wrote that the faggot/woman's problem is that she "feels bad" because the brutal killer of the white race was momentarily paused. Faggots and women caused the situation whites are in now because they are weak, cowardly, soft-hearted pieces of trash who feel bad even about slightly resisting their own extermination. You are either incredibly stupid and incapable of basic English comprehension or you are a shill. Until every single kike and shitskin invader and every single woman and faggot who sided with the kikes is dead, whites are facing extermination.

Put a bullet in your brainstem if you cannot understand this very simple point you stupid fuck

Safety valve media circus.
>(((OUR HERO)))/(((OUR GUY)))
Do you fucking realize that the size of the BROWN BOLUS already INJECTED into the body of EUROPA, is in itself a LETHAL DOSE?
White survival requires a lot more than A FUCKING BOAT being turned back. It requires to complete, immediate, summary deportation of ALL recent arrivals, with concurrent case-by-case examination of every non-White legal resident, with a view to deportation.
THIS PIECEMEAL BULLSHIT IS MEANT TO MAKE YOU GO BACK TO YOUR SEATS, AS WELL AS CREATE A FALSE IDOL FOR YOU TO WORSHIP.
DON'T FALL FOR JEW TRICKS

when we finese our jackboots up your kike ass you'll be telling us you love our salutes, faggot

Son…
Women just follow the prevailing power. When the prevailing power is Marxist, they support open borders. Women haven't changed, today's women are not any different than yesteryear's women, they're doing exactly the same - following the power. In other words, killing the female traitors makes no sense, you're not eliminating defective genes, you're eliminating normal female genes which you need to rebuild your population.
Fags are another matter entirely. They are genocidal, anti-establishment, contrarian, anti-White maniacs who seek destruction of the status quo. Read "After the Ball", IF you can find a copy, it outlines their plan in minute detail.
tl;dr women never change, they mimic what they see as the prevailing power group. The moment the right is perceived as the powerful side, then women will suddenly "become" right-wing, hypothetically speaking. We passed the point of no return a while ago as you know. It's fun to pretend the genocide can be halted but every Zig Forumsack knows in his heart that we are playing fiddle as Rome burns.

yes it is true
not just europe but the whole planet will be purged of the undeserving to exist
still
by congratulating and celebrating good things we create positive momentum
one thing builds of the other
if you are super excited to gas the kikes then go do it brah

Dox the outragers, ruinate, and dispense justice, Eurobros.

Which of the two parties have gotten more done for italy: Lega or CasaPound?
The problem isn't casapound or what they stand for, its lacking the skills to be a political party when its clear they should be defending the streets at night. Both groups have an important role.

In todays timeline false idols can only work for so long. Italys youth aren't the boomer era muh right vs left bullshit evagelicucks who spend their entire lives thirsting for jewish cock. I have no reason to believe Salvini isn't legit because the 5kikes were the controlled op group that were set up to be the release valve. Also if Salvini went too far too fast the rest of europe would turn on him along with the kikes puppets: America.

OY VEY OY GEVALT

Attached: Fellow goyim.png (900x720, 984.33K)

So the Libyans said, "Bring the niggers back," and the Italians ship did. So, what did Salvini do again? Is he paying the Libyans to keep their shitskins or something? Who is even in control of the Italian Navy? Why can't they just tell the navy/coast guard/whatever to quit picking these fucksticks up???

I just never understood why there is nigger slave trade going on in Libya?

checking your check

is there an esoteric meaning to "67"?
I'm openly an 'economic fascist' in facebook now. People don't seem to care. The tide has turned.

Damn. I have a hard time believing we're seeing such impressively based behavior on the part of any national government.

God Bless Italy.

They should just let them drown in the sea. What's the UN gonna do? Piss and moan? That's it.

Italian Pirates Of Peace (IPOP) is now in effect.

True. Considering they're now going to Spain to let them into Europe. At this point, Italy should close its borders to them.

Attached: 1532984649714.jpg (848x1200, 1.14M)

Instead of joking about sinking ships or voicing our displeasure peacefully at NGO ships we need to rent a boat, rescue one of these groups and drop them off in Tel Aviv. Record the entire thing and, while you're sitting offshore for a few days, blast it all over social media as an ongoing humanitarian crisis.

Dead NGOs can't bring floods of migrants.

(nice trips)
They should go one further and get out of Schengen.

Absolutely this.

Caps lock isn't cruise control for cool, tornigger.

I guess that makes us the protease inhibitors.

The Bellamy Salute is based on the Roman one. We should make it the official way to salute the flag once again.

There has to be some based groups in Spain. I mean, they had Franco, and Léon Degrelle lived there until his death, and he and CEDADE were quite popular from what I've been told.

He's the Deputy Prime Minister. Mattarella is the President and head of state, and Conte is the Prime Minister, but I've never really heard much about the latter two.