Canada Now at Cuck-Level 9000

Chinky Bugs protest against plan to house 5,000 Mudshits in the town of Markham Canada
>A woman spoke to the crowd in Mandarin, rhetorically addressing the government as she described the question of Canada’s response to asylum seekers as one primarily of public safety. “It should not be this way,” she said, seemingly on the verge of angry tears. “You (the government) have to make sure that we’re safe."

archive.is/PQ4lI
yorkregion.com/news-story/8768961-police-descend-on-fist-swinging-markham-protest-against-illegal-border-crossers-/

Attached: protest-11-768x576.png (834x417 739.94 KB, 76.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markham,_Ontario#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now that's rich

Attached: Canada asians.jpg (620x388, 110.06K)

What on earth is going on in that country?

Attached: wrath of the awakened leaf original.mp4 (408x720, 4.71M)

This is some absurd level of Comedy, especially when you consider it's Chinks who turn entire canadian areas into little China that complain about it.

Attached: 2b62da8191eb7dcccdd3d7e24d318b6938a7c259c2e79ba5b1174d0858c1425e2.png (365x374, 371.07K)

It is the ultimate red pill material.
People think that immigrants are always in favour of other immigrants. But in reality they know how shit countries can be without whites running the place.

Here in the UK chinks integrate pretty well.
They adopt English names and customs.
They arent blowing people up or gunning them down in the streets.

The muslims on the other hand try to act like they are still living in their old country and get really angry when faced with anything that proves otherwise.

People are generally more tolerant of chinks because they don’t commit absurd degrees of crime and contribute to the region’s economy instead of putting a drain on it through enormous amounts of welfare.

Attached: 222AECB9-76C3-44F7-B32A-247045D6B07F.jpeg (600x400, 48.25K)

In this case though Markham was an area in the middle of nowhere 40-50 years ago and completely built up by chinks for chinks. This wasn't an area they comped and forced the locals out.

I live in spic central, everyone there hates each other. Bring a Colombian in a Porto Rican ghetto and that man is gonna be limping home and visa versa.

In Birmingham they used to have a lot of car plants and they had to organise totally separate shifts for the Indian workers and the Pakistanis.
If a Pakistani walked through an area where Indians were working, or vice versa there would always be fist fights.

Hongcouver resident here, it's getting there
Also holy fuck is WM/AF a reality here, every couple on the street practically

True, but they're extremely subvertive to Canadians and loyal to China. Just look at all the espionage cases.

That foreigners can build up an entire city is even more disturbing.

Chinese colonize by sending their little ants to new mounds. They become an army attacking you from within when the time is ripe. Why do you think Chinkland doesn't allow any foreigner to become a chinese citizen, or to aquire more than 50% in a company in China, or why as a foreigner you not own more than one property in China, yet readily send their citizens to every other nation on earth trying to acquire as much land and power as possible.

You're right and wrong. It is funny that immigrants are complaining about immigrants, but it's more along the lines of LEGAL immigrants that paid a lot of money and went through a lot of shit to immigrate to Canada and integrated into the society vs a bunch of mudslimes that are just getting everything handed to them for free while they rape and pillage.
My best friend is Korean who was adopted as an infant in the US. His wife (well girlfriend at the time a few years ago) is from Korea and was in the US on a student visa. His wife didn't like Trump and disagreed with his stance on immigration…. until she had to go through the immigration process when they got married.
The amount of time and money they spent (they said at least $5k for lawyers, gov't fees, etc.) and now she is a Trump supporter after going through the process. It's hilarious when I'm hanging out with them and some news comes on the TV about illegal aliens and shit going down at the border, she always goes on a rant

Your entire post is accurate. The chinks are an army of invasive bugs eating away at your woodwork, they just don't shit on your tile floor.
They are, in a way, the greatest "hard" threat to the West, insofar as they are open about their colonialism. Our (((subvertive rootless cosmopolitan elites))) are a "soft" threat. Granted it's never every single one of them or something, there are Chinks who hate China, but this is also a game of averages and trends.
They do not belong in the West.

the fire rises

Attached: 7.65 para.jpg (184x246, 39.12K)

Fucking checked, based.

Attached: 1531211601487.jpg (600x600, 118.18K)

Not suggesting it isn't a long term problem, but their women aren't the ones who aren't cranking out 4-5 kids per family. Other than kikes thats the next biggest problem imo.
Also Cucknada was built on shoddy foundation to begin with (french and english) so there is no unity like other western countries. The only saving grace within cucknada is an extremely low population (35m) with 30-35% (if that) industrialized. The rest is all innawoods. The western economy will fall soon and when it does (((their))) grip on all of these countries will go along with it.

30% of Vancouver is Chinese holy shit

Yellow fever is no vice tbh

Markham is more or less a colony of China these days.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markham,_Ontario#Demographics

The Chinese pay their way, granted they've made millions due to offshoring of US and Canadian manufacturing, but they've worked for it, all because of our (((corrupt politicians))) and (((business practices))) I'd take Chinese neighbors everyday of the week versus mudshits.

So basically people that work hard value what they earn and deffend it, what does that tell us about white canadians and white people in western countries.

Not much because white people are not allowed to complain and much less organize in such a big group outside in public like that without the full force of the state coming down on them.

This thread is full of asiatic scum.

It just means White people have been exterminated to such an extent that it isn't even remotely considered their country anymore, even as a distant memory. This is no different than China cracking down on migrants. It's their country.

I forgot they called them that!!

Attached: 93279440024a7c913cdbc629f252790b8e6727a7c38dd268e376c8cac238dcda.jpg (500x500, 46.77K)

I'm from Vancouver; you can walk through Chinatown alone, even blind drunk and staggering at any hour of the day or night and nobody will bug you if you're not fucking with them.
Niggers? uh..not a good plan. Niggers are worthless evil ugly criminal murderous scum en mass. You might meet a nice one like Ray Charles or something once in a while but bringing in 4000 Somali killers is either evil or stupid beyond belief. Chinks work, chinks go to university and study hard. Niggers? forgetabout it.

I've dated Chinese girls but frankly they don't measure up to a really beautiful white woman in looks BUT, for some reason you don't see them throwing themselves into lives of drunken coke snorting debauchery the way you do with white women.

I'm not sure the mechanics of this but it is a readily observable fact.

White women of 1950's and earlier are in no way comparable to white women since the 1970's.

Not only do they keep to themselves but they prefer it that way. If only nogs did the same the world would be a much better place.

RED CANADA

it's only a matter of time before asian women who move to the west are on the same level as white women, don't worry

Not quite, i've seen shit asian women but they're nothing like white women. Why? Civil rights laws benefit white women the most, they have the power and they know it. Want to know the fastest way to piss off a white woman who's beginning to lose her looks? Watch her reaction when a WM/AF couple walks by, you can see the rage boil inside her. Same with kebab hell even Indian women, they know they don't have the power white women do so they usually think twice. Also, the more obvious reason, family. White families have been shit for a while, why do you think you see a lot more used up white women in their 30's, 40's and beyond on the street? Go to Seattle sometime, it's gutwrenching seeing how many women are homeless now. Not like I give a shit, but it does show you how far as a society we've fallen.

Attached: 03d6342b730363d3ade7c5b36e1fb9892af542b864de83bfca89ecb524a82fa7.jpg (608x648, 56.21K)

This attitude is part of the problem. We are so atomized we don't care about our racial brothers and sisters suffering.

The crimes they commit are more subversive and dangerous if only because they are helping to destroy the white race. They vote disproportionately for liberals, donate to the like of Trudeau and are contributing to creating a situation where you have to know their language and look like them to get employment in most places, effectively shutting everyone but them out. What they are doing to Canada is what the jews dud to America in the early years and what hispanics are doing to the US now. Seeding.

Attached: oy vey.jpg (564x852, 89.54K)

Why should we care for the people who helped sell us down the drain by siding with the jew at every turn in return for 30 pieces of silver?
We kill -all- jews and put women in their place. Face it a lot of cuck and traitor whites have go tot go too.

Pft, considering what niggers they act like they deserve what they get. Deep down we know when we do wrong, when you keep doing it that means you're little more than a fucking nigger. Women know god damn well what they're doing is wrong. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know having a kid out of wedlock, screwing the father in court then purposely taking your rage out on them to spite the father is fucking wrong. Why the hell is it so unreasonable to expect white people, esp women to have some fucking personal responsibility? They did back in the day, I say let em get the shit beat out of em for a while. We've been nothing but nice to them and our children have suffered, take a good look around you, look at divorce statistics and all the other ones surounding contemporary caucasian families, it's usually the woman who fucks it all up. We've used the carrot for too long, time for the stick. If they end up like byzantium, so be it. Like any animal, we're also subject to extinction.

FYI, my solution to the problem? Growing/perfecting the white race in a lab. That takes care of the feminist/SJW degenerate bullshit right there.

Attached: 440affce6ac4abeba9bdfd004bc1963efc8fb6aa8e1b2ddfae494a460b986c8d.png (800x800, 288.65K)

Yup. Live in the Vancouver area. It's essentially majority Asian now.

Yea… I don't know if white nationalism can get a footing here. Up north maybe.

Heiled and based.

This. They make everywhere into little chink centres and only really do business with eachother but reluctantly with whites. All their businesses are health and safety violations too, they give zero fucks. Absolutely ironic they don't want foreigners.

Ehhh. True, but I wish they weren't allowed residency. The rich chinks abuse our system entirely and are causing skyrocketing property taxes and rental prices across lower BC.

Yup. Canada is a battleground between the asian types they all want to subvert the whites.

Lol

Why do all you MGTOW weirdos have a Brave New World fetish?

I'm this user

How's Edmonton and Calgary? I lived in AK, i'm finishing up school and plan on immigrating in a few years, i'm in medical. Don't worry, not a leech, I like to work hard and do innawoods stuff. I'm sick and tired of the libshits ruining things and having enough shekels to ruin everything decient here. I'm waiting for the economy to tank and see a repeat of the late 60's/early 70's riots on steroids. I have a couple older relatives who grew up back then and remember how crazy the riots were, it's going to be bad.

Attached: 1519882416850.jpg (500x616, 102.17K)

pft, please that's for children, I went Galt. I say let people grow up, if a little cultural enrichment and murder doesn't make em then fine, they deserve to die off. That's what sank Rome, we're no different.

Nope.

You are talking about John Galt from (((Rands'))) Atlas Shrugged, right?>>11947064

Hey, she's right in this regard. A little hardship and violence would do the white race a world of good. We're soft, weak, spoiled and entitled, our women are fucking whores and our men are assholes. Getting culturally enriched will do either two things, kill them off or (and I think this is the more likely outcome) they'll snap, start murdering the outsiders and awaken to the true nature that lies in our blood. White people are unique in many regards, the biggest one is this, we are the only race in history that lost it all (Fall of Rome) and not only came back, we came back with a vegance. While we were slaughtering our own in the 30 years war, we were out colonizing, ethnically cleansing and conqouring the world, no one ever has pulled that off, and I believe with enough hardship we can do it again.

You got it. I detest the MGTOW meme, every time I see some asshat preaching that I want to throw a book at him and yell "Quit wasting your time on youtube and read a fucking book!"

Attached: a0fa6029c7dfd1878412502f01a98361a9320a03a42a5bdd2293829e2cb01715.png (982x786, 606.19K)

Based gooks will defend their seized Chinese colony! hahaha what a shitshow. Oh my gosh… thinking of the happenings when Akmed has some sweet, young chink pussy that he bbq's and cuts up in the name of the pedo mohammad. After that, a mosque goes up :D must pray 5x a day start at 3am or some shit.

This. Chinks did take over that area and built it up. I know it very well and there are now shitloads of major firms up in that area, 30 years ago it was fuck all. Say what you will, those chinks hate everyone but whites, dont racemix and dont rob rape or steal. I am ashamed that it takes chinks to defend the country. But if they let niggers in there the whole area will dry up and the chinks will move. All of them, and their businesses and taxes. Fucking disgraced to be a leaf.

No, they have to go back, like the rest of them. I bet chinese gov and people will be happy to see them back since they offshored the chinese wealth that belongs to the people of China.

Gotta protect their real estate investments after all…..

I must admit I do enjoy it when the media is forced to talk about things because they can't just scream racism because whitey's no where to be found. Same exact thing when they had to discuss the parent protests to the Ontario pedo sex ed curriculum because almost everyone that was protesting was either an arab or a poo in the loo.

Whites are not allowed to speak their minds in Canada, "minorities" aren't either, unless they show up in numbers too large to ignore. This shit is only going to happen more and more. I can't wait, Vancouver and most leaf cities are going to burn to the ground because of the race gangs using civil unrest to assert their territories over each other.
Of course almost no one in Canada or abroad is going to hear about it since there will be a complete blackout once the fire rises.

Attached: b119353eff8e721fe43f0fca84f5c9968f600b4b1f2c7ec6a5e068c44a9ba031.jpg (960x960, 49.75K)

I'd really love to know how many of these asian families are whole AKA how many of these asian women are growing up with a father in their lives as compared to white women. Stats Canada would never perform such a study because of MUH STRONK WOMYN SINGUL MUTHERS. I bet it would make this phenomenon that much more obvious.

Underrated post.

Attached: bypass pixel pepe.jpg (700x770 571 B, 60K)

Chinese run Canada will resemble Singapore.
Is better than Sweden that will resemble the Sudan… but I am still planning on fleeing to Japan if a genuine pro-Aryan party doesn't have any success.

Attached: それ.PNG (599x763, 332.59K)

Pacific Mall used to be called Cullen Country Barns (think Cracker Barrel).

The gweilo gets strange looks shopping there for pirated DVDs now.

If you really want to get triggered read the federal budget, literally every page is either about women, faggots, or teepee niggers.

It works much better in New Brumswick.

I once worked for a chinky business (the rag trade) where I learned just how (((Chinese))) they can be. Plus that gawdaful fish soup they eat, I start dry heaving in the parking lot of their grocery stores now.

It's because unlike the US there is no law against crossing the border outside of a PORT of entry, and they would have to re-do the constitution to make it so. Canada is a fake federation. Maybe they should have thought about that Maritime Law scam before (((lawyers))) figured out a way to hack it.

Calgary, al-Berta is a caliphate now. Redmonton is full of leftists and chugs.

Oh believe me I have, and I know.

This. Simply put, the chink government isn't out to murder every last white like shitskins and niggers are but they are going to give us no, I repeat, NO help in the race war. To the Chinese, it's better us than them.

Fuck I remember when that supposed Chinese government tech surveillance operative allegedly, of course said this exact thing. He was personally hopeful that the white race would continue to survive and expressed his sympathies, but that was as far as he went. DO NOT TRUST ASIANS.

They will stand by us as long as the cross-hairs are not on them and the second they are, they will throw us under the bus if only to save their own skin. This is why we are here. This isn't even an act of evil on their part, just self-preservation. Whites should have this attitude as well. As I said before, their attitude is thus: better them than us. Expecting them to help us is laughable.

And Trump is telling (((CHrysta Freeland))) he will have none of it in NAFTA and to go get him a sandwich.

The (((media))) is chimping that US and Mexico are having bilateral talks. I agree with Trump, the beaners are a fucking third world country and have no business in the trade zone with Canada.

You know, you could use the existing NORAD treaty to make a customs union. Just sayin…

I wish my dad rammed pajeets with his truck.

Zig Forums is in general very against the pedos, and yeah the (((elite))) and muzzsie pedos are shit but honestly I don't care what they do to their own… but Aryan girls are another matter. Marriage at 9 is what could save the white race. Raising a girl to be your own wife is the solution, the only one that can bypass the (((cultural))) programing.

>>>/p01/

Attached: b3609a84628eb0b7c443e0dfd0d800d7216ac262588816913f73b61cb4835571.png (671x507, 424.19K)

THE FIRE RISES

More and more people around me are waking up to the government trying to replace them. People see violent nigger crime on the rise and Toronto and realize it's coming soon to an area near them. Open racism and disgust at the subhuman filth is becoming common among people who I thought I had no chance of redpilling. The Liberal commie dyke Ontario government just got BTFO so hard they are not even an official party anymore. Trudeau has been MIA for 2 weeks because he's starting to understand the end is near.

Attached: WrathOfTheAwakenedSaxon.png (410x258 946.89 KB, 998.01K)

It was a mistake for Canada to have been separated from Britain. One of many.

So incest?
Are (((you))) trying to create more kikes?

That fat fuck expects welfare to pay for this 149 kids too while he owns half of Creston.

FLDS are freeloaders.

Seconded. Fucking Calgary and Edmonton are the last fucking places you should be thinking of moving to. Even Red Deer with the drunken coke-head rig pigs would be better. Take about the same demographic of asians in cities like Victoria and Vancouver, replace "asian" with "arab" and there you go. Calgary has one of the biggest islamic schools in Canada and just like how the chinks took over the shipping/docks in BC, the shitskins have taken over the trucking and warehouse industries in AB. Northwest Calgary isn't called "Brown Town" for nothing. The blue line of the c-train at rush hour is wall to wall non whites. There is even a fucking Punjabi-only driving school for big rig trucks in Calgary, I shit you not. All the whites there have fled to the SE/SW suburbs and are now trapped because of the influx of asians to the North East driving up real estate costs. If you are running away from these exact things, all you are doing by moving to Calgary or Edmonton is turning the clock back a few steps from wherever you are coming from. All the bullshit you've seen before is well on its way there.

Even incest is better than outcest i.e. nigger fucking. Incest only becomes a problem after twice close inbreeding usually.

Yep, I'm jelly as fuck. At least the kids are white.
R-selection is advantageous until the welfare system and open boarders collapse

Either move north and start a new city or move into these asian communities. Asians wont do anything to force whites out.

The mistake was fighting against america when they invaded.

t. roast beef

Attached: 1533049458183.jpg (750x471, 94.85K)

The chinese colonized it fair and square. They have every right to defend it.

Actually the American revolution shouldn't have ended until Washington liberated Britannia as well. But I agree.

>>>/p01/

Attached: Boudica.png (2000x2188, 2.93M)

Imagine showing up to trade discussion with demands of diversity and inclusion. All with a serious face. Imagine being on the other end and not falling off your chair laughing.

I'm the guy who posted the anime girl, so Canada doesn't have anyone who makes stats for types of families? In the USA it's skyrocketed. Think for caucasians the majority are born out of wedlock. Here's some advice, success in life is tied to family, if you grow up in a shit enviroment? Guess what? Thing is in the states there's really no gov't provided safety net hence why so many young white men here go fucking nuts and end up shooting someplace up. Asians here tend to not only be the wealthiest (outside of jews), but also the most family oriented.

That I agree with, not the kiddie part, maybe oh, 15 or 16?

Yep cucknadians decided they wanted to give up everything to the world with Trudeau Sr. Just seeing the results now.

Attached: 04644bc825c1ca3392c76415b73111f8b4d2b7c9.png (727x720, 534.18K)

& Xbox mods.
Then you're going to Japan. Go to a european country that isn't completely pozzed.

My dad just sang a song called "Niggers and Queers".

Can picture their faces saying "Fuck it guys, we have enough"

Doesn't exist. Maybe Norway has the best hope.

Attached: 02b21e45b491529c24c3235ee60678d4a95522b8eb985ad0d6b751262b2c9f4c.png (1280x720, 744.29K)

They care about housing prices.

But lets be real, no race other than white falls for the "diversity" scam.

Free love era destroyed them. The free love boomers are all the oldfags out there protesting today.

And if you think based civnat Quebec is better, well, I lived in Brossard for a while. Stay away from the south shore of Montreal. An user here from Saint Jerome was posting a while back and said nice things. Personally, I'd look at the Saguenay or the Beauce (mais je parle du bon frog).

No other race has been targeted for it, yet. They can easily flip the script on every race on the planet if they wanted to.

I think the mitochondrial DNA should be replaced. Obviously, there's something wrong with white women. The men, even if they are raised by single mother trash, turn out looking for answers and trying to set things right. Not all of them, but a lot. Most white men have a sense of responsibility ingrained into their soul.

As for the cucks that defend women and say they don't have a mind of their own or responsibility, they must be godless Scandicucks or something. In the Bible, God didn't excuse Eve, He judged her just like He judged Adam. Many other women He judges throughout the Bible. Women are not innocent, and it's not men's fault if they go to hell. Millions of them will be there because of their own sins.

Attached: e8bcc5263b22d2cb9775e5193f8b34d8c60110c9637fb6f88f3564c41c45d051.png (2807x3473, 5.18M)

Round one: "you're a fucking white male"

Nothing

[. . .]

Round nine: "Please Uncle Turmp, I'm crying!"

Look for older towns on the decline in the middle of innawoods areas. All future funds will be thrown at major cities while the rest are left to rot.

The Jordan Peterson of the sixties was called Marshall McLuhan. The CBC is an MI6 zionist psyop.

Do you really think it can work on every race at the same time?

Whites built up york while chinks built up markham. Both were impressive feats although chinks get the nod on attracting tech companies (for obvious reasons).

Good luck convincing Trudeau or other politicians, the chinks that immigrate legally to Canada are filthy rich, Canada legal immigration is only possible if you have a shitload of money to sustain yourself. The reason why so many chinks and pajeets apply for legal immigration is because they make most of the world population so for every white legal immigrant you have 10 chinks/pajeets.

After white countries I think Japan is next. China will be last.

Attached: 01d0eb80b256b1ccd404653cb981b97a213fc64d.jpg (1050x580, 106.48K)

Chinks are the Jews of the east. If you have ever fucked a non-white you're already dead

Attached: China_live_baby_rats_dish.mp4 (208x360, 1M)

Only Oswald could have saved the British Empire.

Attached: 750cf95203e5d924979893a62c35bc9c6ddd3d3f5ece5c6878011a57edd248a6.jpg (2598x5433, 2.5M)

This

I've heard that poo-in-loos live in Canada in huge numbers. So I'm wondering do these streetshitters behave like chinks where they don't cause crime but like have horrible business practices? Or are they the same as mudshits from ME?

Marxistpedia is actually pretty accurate on this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Canada

Attached: wiki.PNG (859x586, 56.91K)

My hat isn’t white, you’ve been breaking your own rules.