ITALIANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH

Tension mounts in Italy amid escalating racially-motivated attacks
france24.com/en/20180801-italy-racism-violence-facism-immigration-salvini-far-right-osakue
>Scandal of Daisy Osakue attack
>Daisy Osakue a 22 ans. Elle est l'une des jeunes athlètes italiennes les plus talentueuses. Elle a failli perdre son œil gauche dans ce qui est peut-être la dernière en date d'une longue serie d'attaques racistes en #Italie.Certains médias parlent de "chasse au Noir" pic.twitter.com/wgnizuXYx0
>François Beaudonnet (@beaudonnet) July 30, 2018
[ Daisy Osakue is 22 years old. She is one of Italy's most talented young athletes. She almost lost her left eye in what is perhaps the latest in a long series of racist attacks in # Italy. Some media speak of "Black Hunt" ]
>"Trivialisation of fascism"

Attached: crying nigger.jpg (900x1200, 149.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alessabocchi/status/1024697999493087232
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/110973/4023239
archive.fo/Yly4q
timesofisrael.com/moved-by-own-history-of-woe-italys-jews-extend-refugees-an-open-hand/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When does it actually happen - happen. I just want it to fucking start and kick off so we can kill these people off from our property and land. When we get Europe back life will be insanely good.

She should go back to Nigeria where she belongs. WOMP WOMP

Attached: 12d.jpg (630x630, 31.45K)

And people have been murdered, raped, had their homes invaded (wasn't an old guy who owned a hotel forced to house migrants?), etc. Really, all this comes down to is the same argument people have against self-defense. I.e., I try and hurt you, then you try and hurt me. You're the bad guy, not me.

Man, I didn't know you could get so fucked up by eggs. When is Europe going to ban assault eggss already?

Never settle for a nation when you can have the entire planet. It is time for us to begin considering how really good life could be on this planet if it was occupied by Europeans ONLY.

WOMP WOMP
THE WOPS DON'T GIVE A FUCK

Attached: .00011.jpg (297x229 474 B, 2.3M)

And I thought Zig Forums was a WN board.

absolute racism

a-okay
Oy vey this hatred must end goyim!

Exactly

This is why the media is the enemy of the White people.

Fucking what?

Attached: 1338004709703.png (228x180, 28.25K)

Gee, so, I guess Italy is another typical boomer-wrecked country where boomers work forever keeping all good jobs, and by the time they retire they live til 90 and steal all the retirement funds, AND for the few jobs available, the boomers import vast armies of filthy niggers, AND there are no jobs for most niggers anyway because there are so many, so they just stand around threatening whites all day and making once beautiful Italy turn filthy and miserable like the third wod they came from, AND the boomers are self-righteous leftists about all of this telling the youth they should put up with the niggers…is that right? The 1968 generation destroyed Europe and the US permanently. They sold out any future for whites completely. Now they have the balls to say very condescendingly that it's an "education" issue.

Leftist old hippies and all shitskins must be executed, period. There is no other way whites have a future. Leftists old hippies and shitskins must be assembled forcibly in camps and shot or gassed. Time is a factor. There is no future right now until drastic solutions are taken, period.

I had something thrown at me from a moving vehicle by a bunch of hispanics while I was a little kid walking home. It really hurts. I think they were going 50 or 55 mph + throwing speed (I am just lucky it wasn't a rock, scrap metal or something heavier). They hit me in the back of the head since I was walking with traffic. Never saw it coming or even suspected that anything like that was possible. Just a little blonde kid walking home. Anyway, I collapsed to the ground and you have to appreciate (/sarc) that not even one of my own people driving by even stopped to see if I was ok or got their plate number or anything.

Eggcellent aim

Fake news. Eggs are yummy.

Glowing

OH SHIT, Imagine that. If you treat an entire nation like dogs while taking their money and handing it over to Invaders, they get pissed?
Fucking hell, say it ain't so!

You know what would be funny? France/Germany taking in Italian refugees: victims of political violence. Come on Macron and Merkel, take the fucking black wops with you, will ya?

BASTA! YOU GET NO MORE PASTA!

That's what I thought too. Either this is somehow faked, or that the egg was thrown with such a tremendous force.

Wew, fucking kikes

Start with taking our own countries back first. Whites can't even save their own little bits of land at the moment.

Fuck you…you have obviously never had your homestate invaded by spics

I never got the idea of Whites going to non-white countries and murdering the non-white natives living there. I thought nationalism was about White people in White nations.

You must be 30e990 from the race war thread.

twitter.com/alessabocchi/status/1024697999493087232

Italians, like most people, are nice. Until they're not
Never had a problem when I went there on holiday….until the wogs arrived from Bangladesh and Africa, then I swore I'd never go back, nor to France/Germany until the problem gets sorted

Attached: bastarazzismo.jpg (640x360 2.19 MB, 4.1M)

Attached: Monza.mp4 (854x480, 10.97M)

White nationalism is the first step. Once you realize shitskins can't be left on their own without shitting up the place you understand that white imperialism is the only way and that the best end goal is a white world.

Attached: 1428170898187.jpeg (504x620, 62.89K)

Glowing with pride, faggot. Now get the fuck out of here, you low effort bitch.

We can't do it because we never have money nor get the fuck outside. I even made a thread to get some ideas together on getting gyms etc., but nothing comes from it and then faggots bitch and moan.

It is you thick cunt, but if you don't realise that we have to expand then you are pussy. What do you think the chinks are doing right fucking now?

It's part and parcel of living in a big city

That is because you are a ZIONIST who doesn't believe that before the ZIONISTS setup 'nations' aka cages for Europeans we ruled the world. We are living in smaller and smaller FUCKING BOXES as slaves. Pretty soon the box will be 'your white community'; then the box will be 'your house' and when you have lost the privilege to having your TINY FUCKING CAGE of a house; they will come to tell you your body is too small for you to inhabit as well and that you MUST SHARE IT WITH ALL THE OTHER RACES; PARASITES WHO NEED TO FEED OFF YOU.

I am not keeping track. It is a possibility.

German media are calling this Afghan who bottled a German "Italian"

presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/110973/4023239

archive.fo/Yly4q

Attached: Afgh.mp4 (480x360, 2.23M)

Mussolini's spirit lives on. The Axis shall rise again.

So you consider the Japanese, Chinese, Koreans as parasites too? Even the fucking Japanese?

Attached: France 24 - Racist Attack.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

First Poland, then Hungary, then the Czechs, now the Italians.

THE FIRE RISES

fixed

BASTA! BASTA! NO MORE PASTA!
WOP! WOP!

Attached: Hand stomp.mp4 (400x230, 169.26K)

No country should "expand." Isn't nationalism about depending on your own people and not others to help you?

How the fuck am I a Zionist for saying that White nationalism is a good idea?

I've been assaulted twice by spics and threatened countless times. A spic actually tried to run me over the other day–no joke. He sped up and buzzed me as close as possible when I was on foot on the side of the road after he did a u-turn, so I know he saw me. I'm not surprised you got pelted
with an egg. Normally, around here, it's a gunshot or a stabbing, or some kind of vicious beating, so the small-time stuff like threats or some type of drive-by like tossing an egg or yelling (or doing the pew pew gun motion, which I've seen) don't even register any more. I know it's like this in a lot of places as I've lived in several
heavily spic areas around the country. California and NYC are probably the worst, but it's everywhere. There are gangs in small towns now. Hispanics have completely destroyed this country.

Of course, nobody gives a flying fuck about any of it or ever does anything (as with your egg example) because spics being aggressive and violent is so common, for one, and second, whites ultimately caused this outcome. They imported a vast hostile army and are unbelievably cowardly and just accept the violence and hostility in their own homeland, day after day and year after year. Whites are responsible–they created hell on earth and
condemned us to an incredibly bleak, dark, evil future, and so it's stupid to expect whites to give a fuck now when they created this situation.

In my view, a relatively small, extremely motivated group of young whites, maybe the size of Trump's youth support base, and any older people who want to participate, have to take full responsibility now, not later, to do whatever it takes to make sure we have a future. It's us or them.

I think they are a different species from us. I think that we are unique in the whole world and worth saving above any other race. Honestly, I would feel bad about the Japanese they are my favorite of all the Asians but I wouldn't hesitate to save my own people FIRST…THIS is what it means to 'secure a future' for your people and to love your people ABOVE ALL OTHERS. You just don't want your own image of your 'idealism' and your 'trained (like a good little boy)' behaviors to interfere with the things that have to be done to ensure our survival.

This isn't the reason and I'm a different user. White is a label. Ethnicities exist. Everyone to their own ethnic origin should be your goal. Ashkenazi kikes have fucked Europeans and produced white-washed jews. They need to all be shipped off to Israel or flat out shot in the face. Everyone who infests a region where they do not belong is a parasite.

"Staatsangehöriger"

lol weasel Lügenpresse

Because you are kicking the can down the road for your children to deal with the parasitism later. Ethno-globe is the only solution.

Attached: 80a923b1629e07d3f8ca817eb1776f39458291473600190c8e2fbcdce07289c5.jpeg (708x533, 63.88K)

Is this true pastabros? Smells like bullshit to me.

And how are you going to achieve that?

Do we have some sort of 'identifying mark' or something that they can see that we can't? LOL WTF man? A few months ago I was out hiking and this drunk assed hispanic mother fucker was throwing grapefruit sized pieces of granite at my fucking head. So I drew my weapon at which point he became very apologetic and wandered off muttering something. Now I keep physically fit for just this reason. But I assume that most of the people on this board have ZERO IDEA what we are really dealing with…and no notion at all of what needs to happen to stop it.

Pensioners IDK, but I can see it happening for disabled people if they have a program similar to ours where they have downies and other sorts of retards for hire with subsidies from the government.

Yeah and that's deport non-whites. NOT exterminating said non-whites in their own countries.

BUT IT WAS WHITES, GUYS. PLEASE BELIEVE

Attached: GToWESQ.png (900x1046 2.41 MB, 329.03K)

Seems like that's kind of the opposite, Schlomo.

Throwing large pieces of granite could be taken as an act on your life. Letting him/her live just means someone else will get hit with granite.

Dlanor Knox from Umineko?

how are WE (remember where we are 'user') going to achieve that? ;)

Taking land means you need to negotiate or even worse fight w/ other countries and create more trouble.

Get back in your ZOG approved cagey little pussy.

I'm not with the notion of eradicating natives in their homelands. You're on your own.

That is fine…I didn't ask you to join up to anything.

Yeah, no shit, look at what the kikes have done to this beautiful country.
Pic related.

Attached: GTFO KIKE 20.jpg (722x333, 130.76K)

Could you stop glowing for a moment cianigger?

Probably gaslighting. Guaranteed other nogs beat the crap out of this savage for future gibs. The beauty in all of this will be how little the locals give a fuck. Watch for it.

yeah try this elbow

Attached: south_african_bar.webm (640x352, 3.24M)

You fucking asshole. Idiots are wasting time and energy on this site calling everyone a jew and trying to sow division and conflict when this situation is too dire to fuck around anymore.

Whites in the silent generation and boomer generation are pussy faggot cowards who ate their young. They created this situation where there is no future. Whites are officially at 60% and probably much, much lower because if 30 million illegals are out there, that puts whites at about 50% right now. I grew up in an area that was completely, totally destroyed by spics in California. I've also lived in Florida, Virginia, New York, and Arizona, and every single place I've lived has been overloaded with violent, nasty, dirty spics, but it's exploded somehow just in the past 10-15 years. The older generation of whites caused this. Not all are in support, but the ones who oppose it are spineless. Total
dickless coward pussies. Now it is almost too late to save the country, but the only thing that might save this country is a movement about the size of Trump's youth base, but the movement must have a spine and act quickly. We have to take matters into our own hands, period. Nobody is going to save this country now. The older generation stood by and let this happen and they clearly have given up and don't give a fuck.

You can take your little "ur a Jew" d&c discord sowing attempt and shove it right up your ass.

forgot to say, I'm pasta

One of the things the Chinks are doing is they're developing ethnic bio-weapons.

Perhaps they'll just clear out Africa and then move in themselves.

Or maybe they'll agree to share some continent with the Koreans, who are also ramping up R&D of molecular biological warheads.

Attached: bio China 1a.jpg (900x506 145.56 KB, 65.39K)

Rhodesia was doing pretty good until you anglos fucked everything up, you CIAnigger.

I can understand that and all but they're fucking downies. Just have them gather carriages in the parking lot at the supermarket like we do in the US. No one wants that job anyway.

Yeah the comment just seemed to me like a way to bash Italians, whom people are increasingly sympathizing with, by pulling a "y-yeah but they don't only hate niggers, they hate your grandparents and poor downies t-too…"

There are plenty others. I think region has a lot to do with it. We have a very clear idea of what's in store for America, even when somd still don't.

I wasn't openly angry a few months ago…I mean I was angry…but it was different back then. Now I feel there is only one solution to the real problems whites face and it doesn't involve 'nations' the construct of ZOG governments. I guess it was the jewish question taken to its logical conclusion when I could see that all other nations parasites off us as well. I think it had a little bit to do with this 'chinese quote' and the thought of a 'shift of masters' so that we could be used, tortured, raped and murdered by a 'new set' of chosenites and islamic fucking freaks.

KILL THEM ALL became the only solution to the problems Europeans faced. Then we can work quietly and peacefully and watch our children play and have gardens and develop responsible tech and heal the Earth.

dude, you're FBI sworn to serve and protect the US Constitution…….. but it seems, you're sworn and tasked to protect jews…. oh.. my ironing… it needs to be done or do I find a dry cleaners

KEK. Salvini ran on giving pensioners an earlier retirement (removing/reducing the Fornero Law) and to take care of the disabled which is why he elected a minister whos sole purpose is to take care of the four million disabled.

You know that this jew game gets old after a little while, and that no one actually believes you when you use it OVER AND OVER AND OVER for anyone who says something that is remotely 'anti-ZOG'

hahaha dumb ass nigger

Italians are a different breed compared to Western Europeans in that they’re not as suspectible to kike propaganda and degeneracy. With Salvini’s government defying the (((EU))) and South Africa on the brink of civil war, the narrative in the west will collapse as this won’t be like Rhodesia or apartheid SA where everyone was against the whites. Call me optimistic or delusional, but I think if MSM were to start reporting on either the Italian “migrant crisis” or the SA ordeal, the majority of normies would be on board with us.

Attached: 89C90946-DFB4-44ED-9E13-A4A1AF611E54.jpeg (1242x1533, 361.56K)

No it started when you began flooding the country with niggers and they raped and killed the locals. Salvini only pointed out the obvious and did something about it.

Forgot the quote… :)

Attached: chinese run the west professor study jews copy.jpg (599x801, 176.47K)

They only managed to make a lot of people avoid the places where downies are taking orders or serving.

You don't belong on this page, your posts make that very clear.

that white guy is 5'9" 187-192 lbs. totally wrecked that nigger with one simple move….. ask yourself, do you know how to do it?

I am the future of the Ethnic European race. I don't need a ZIONIST JEW to tell me that I don't belong with my own people.

Funny how niggers suddenly want to live and let live when their victims start fighting back.

Definitely. You can add Kosher Orban to that list. Since they closed the borders attacks when down to almost nothing.

You do realize that this is a funny statement…right? How could they actually be 'doing pretty good' in that situation?

In an Ethno-Globe they wouldn't even have TO THINK about the things that you are trying to bring up as a negative. Like are we EVER 'doing pretty good' with other races around? I mean, you have considered that it isn't even POSSIBLE for Europeans to thrive in a FUCKING SEA of parasitic TRASH, have you?

Why did you make me do this? I just want to live peacefully without crime and violence pointed at me and my family.jpg

Attached: 1432995872368-0.png (1272x1124, 1.66M)

I fucking hate that (((word))) made up by that cunt trotsky whenever i see and hear it anywhere, goes to show their language manipulation has come a very long way into subverting the way people talk and changing the meaning of what people talk about, but all of this semantic bullshit will have to end at some point, so humanity can be finally be free of this jewish subversion once and for all.

The fuck are you talking about, idiot? Why do idiots just insult each other on here when they should be organizing and saving this country from turning into a complete shithole. Whites are likely low 50% right now, today, and almost a minority. There isn't
time to sit around and call everybody a kike or zog or
whatever the fuck. Simply no time left for bullshit. I wish we had actual mods who understood this and nuked idiots like you who fill up this site with completely unproductive bullshit. Not wasting any more time responding to you.

It's a way of sowing discord. Call everybody a kike and draw them into some stupid argument. It's a standard way to exhaust people and drive them away.

What about your funs burger boy? Defend yourself

These dishonest fucks aren't even worthy enough to breath oxygen.

What did he say? He edited his post.

Contact the TIMES OF ISRAEL and tell them not to blame the Jews for working to bring non-White immigrants into Italy.

Italy’s Jews extend refugees an open hand
"nd so in Milan, when a small group of Africans sought shelter, they found it in a rather fitting site — the city’s Holocaust Memorial."
timesofisrael.com/moved-by-own-history-of-woe-italys-jews-extend-refugees-an-open-hand/

Now that you've blamed the boomers, Abigail, how can anybody point a finger at the Jews.?

Attached: Italy Jews bring Nigs.jpg (1024x640, 132.42K)

Looks like our friendly enrichers in Italy will now also begin to experience part and parcel of living in a big city.

Attached: 753d8372dcd051610d0ad1e16c97ba754e106d782bd665fb69256619b09a09e3.jpg (640x494, 171.2K)

It is bullshit. It's the left trying to recruit people who no one is oppressing over to their side by claiming they are also the target of "hatred"

Well then, raise a glass to the American and European martyrs. To those who don't see ZOGs agenda and can't bear to make themselves understand the REAL 'final solution' and the destruction of all ZOG's plans to have a cowed and tamed slave class of gimps in their ticky tacky boxes, that they can pull aside and slaughter whenever they want some shits and giggles.

Attached: book dedicated to the christian martyrs.jpg (720x960, 33.48K)

Jesus Christ this thread is getting shilled hard.

Oh look, its the guy from cuckchan who spams mudthots.

You know what galls me about this? It galls me that people here KNOW THE HISTORY of the sub saharan slave trade and they KNOW the cooperation between the jews and the muslims in the 1,400 year slaughter of hundreds of millions of nogs…and yet, they just can't seem to work out that this is a COOPERATIVE EFFORT a real 'joint venture' between them facilitating the current invasion of all Ethnic European nations. And at the same time, people seem to think that it would 'all be different' if just one of these culprits and ALL THE PARASITES that they have imported from all over the entire Earth were just shoved back into their own ticky tacky boxes…that once everyone 'goes home' that we will never, ever, ever have to deal with another parasitic episode on Earth.

I swear to God…people who believe ZOG just seem so BATSHIT FUCKING CRAZY to me that I really can't fathom if they are thinking at all.

Eggman truly is the hero the world needs right now.

Attached: 0097f6016028851d1e8c3e0e2980a0d0_400x400.jpeg (1167x685 34.08 KB, 149.9K)

That's probably right. It's sort of a Jew spin on an actual problem (nobody retiring/pension money running out) and turning it into "eebil nahtseez hate you, too, the nice old italian woman–you need to team up with the violent rapist niggers, since you're victimized just like them!" These people stop at nothing. No lie or distortion/misrepresentation and no manipulative technique is off limits.

Like these?

Attached: 2017-05-05-italy-female-reporter-assaulted.mp4 (670x672 264.99 KB, 382.42K)