OY VEY!

Trump to Attorney General Jeff Sessions: Stop Mueller probe 'right now'

web.archive.org/web/20180801191601/https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/01/politics/trump-russia-jeff-sessions-mueller/index.html

Attached: 234687.png (574x151, 17.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did Mueller find?
Is this the final nail in Zognald Drumpf's coffin?

This is all a ruse. Q said so. Trust the plan. Hillary is going down. MAGA.

I love the meme Q has become, you can't escape it anymore. The LARP is something else.

Attached: Screenshot_53.png (301x371, 28.41K)

Eh it's hitting Bogdanoff territory now

What's it gonna buy with the shekel?

sadly, no. many people still take it 100% seriously.

Its not slowing down, at all. And halfchan is unintentionally turning it into some weird meme. No. The LARP is something else entirely.

It's summer at the moment, just seems like it. Give it a couple of months and it will all be a repressed memory.

Sleepy sessions woke up long enough to say something, but not do anything about it?

Yea, I remember anons saying that 9 months ago lmao.

You're seeing the spotlight phase. It gets a bit of attention, gets proven false, then gets ignored again. Has happened many times before, will happen many more times yet.

Isn't Sessions directly answerable to Trump?
Just order him to do it, ffs.

Media outlets just started picking it up like 3 days ago and slandered it. No. This is the new GamerGate but for boomers.

thanks trump. today was looking boring. now im excited for the fun thats sure to follow

So? The media will report anything. Just because they slandered it, doesn't mean it's true, or worthwhile investing time in. I'm sure you don't pay attention to celebrity news despite the amount of attention it gets?
The fact it's been pushed so hard here today, while little to no effort has been put into what's going on with Assange's asylum withdrawal and wikileaks drops, shows just how much of a LARP it really is.

Go back to reddit or cuckchan. We don’t want you here.

Reminder that we’re being hit by a new group of shills that pretends not to know what controlled opposition is. Take note of them and always call them out when you see them.

AN EMERGENCY TRANSMISSION TO ALL SHILLS

Attached: bikini-threat.webm (640x480, 633.95K)

Im just pointing out that what his thing is, it's got legs. And now that the media has picked them up and slandered them, it's only given themselves more vigor. It's not going away anytime soon.

Jesus, fuck m8. Can't even have a fucking conversation on this board without choosing a fucking binary position before posting anymore.

Attached: f4948963fc790de31fbe705c70a58e378b7876fea65bb05c114e9dc6c8bfa9c2.png (1430x931, 175.5K)

*whatever this thing is, its got legs

Granted. I just don't think it will take off like you expect. Same thing happened with the Bog meme. People get an idea, everyone jumps on board, then bail once they realize it actually was a terrible idea.
Have seen it many, many times.

The Mueller investigation isn't an investigation, it's a coup

Those 40,000+ sealed indictments are for vocal Trump supporters nationwide. Meuller et al will launch a nationwide coup attempt. The media will be silent on the arrests, killings taking place nationwide, the chans, etc. will be shut down while it's occurring. While it is ongoing the media will be working in concert selling the coup as the arrest of a criminal ring (Trump and all of his supporters in Washington).

You have to be ready. If it is allowed to reach its completion, you will have to use your guns to kill the federal agents they send after you. You have to be ready to kill. If you are taken into custody, you'll never be given another opportunity to defend yourself. Nationwide purges of white people and conservatives will begin. When they come for you, you have to kill as many of them as you can before they kill you.

For those discussing the Q user movement, it definitely seems like its a CIA movement to "awaken" the older right wing generation to the veil thats been over top of their eyes for all of their adult life.

Jeff Sessions is cucked beyond belief, I bet, and I'm not sure which George Bush it is, but I think either one may have left their wedding ring inside his rectum

You’re totally retarded.

Get out. Truth is not a matter of opinion. Even our language itself expresses this. There IS truth. There ARE lies.
Your paid jewish shill was proven to be a hoax EIGHT MONTHS AGO. We do not support Q-LARP here. It is controlled opposition. It is civic nationalist. It says good jews exist. It calls for the fulfillment of the Oded Yinon Plan. None of this is what we want.

unironic Q shits should honestly be banned on sight.

It's a CIA op to keep retarded boomers trusting and complacent.

Did the probe find anything or not? Because it has been going for a long time and they still haven't shown shit for it.

How many times has he kvetched about Sessions on twitter while pretending he's powerless to replace him? Anyone keeping track?

He is. McConnell and Grassley have said they won't confirm another AG, and they've blocked him from making recess appointments.

Please do so. I'm sure this is what normies are interested.

Trump could actually order them to stop. Instead he pretends to be tough while posting in twitter.

No attorney general is better than a treasonous one. Just fire them all.

Trump is all talk to action, he constantly talks about how he could do this or that but then never does

I just looked this up and holy fuck. Their plan has almost come to fruition. It was just last year that the Iraqi forces retook parts of the northern province in Mosul from the Kurds. The Kurds were one of the groups described in the Yinon plan as having a designated capital in Mosul.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

Q BREDICTED THIS XDDDD

Yep. He will talk tough on twitter and then do the opposite in reality. He is currently doing this with the government shutdown thing. It's all just a show, but then he will cave in the end because he knows that democrats will be able to blame the shutdown on republicans and it's too close to midterms to risk it.

Why?
Trump can just fire Mueller.

Why is Trump playing nice?

great question. he should fire everybody tomorrow.

The reality of what he is is beginning to sink in. He's a means to buy time for white Americans to prepare for the end of this country. At best we may have 6 more years of relative peace before it collapses under its own weight.

It's just vague generalizations as questions that will inevitably be "Q was right" because they're so fucking vague that any interpretation is fine.

2026 is Americas 250th Birthday…
ageofempires.jpg

We can only hope. That collapse and civil war is the best case scenario we could hope for is pretty shitty, but we will have to pay for the complacency and treason of the last 4-5 generations of Whites.

Yeah, but imagine what happens if he does. Take minute, think about it.

Attached: total war.mp4 (480x360, 7.8M)

Why postpone the inevitable and needed purge?

They have their own boards (and multiple boards on other websites), so I think that’s a logical conclusion.

It seems like ✡pure coincidence✡ that the northeastern border of Greater Israel is the same as the southwestern border of Greater Kurdistan.

Attached: EA73426E-8F56-4B2C-B7DF-BA160DB720E2.jpeg (1600x1072 182.04 KB, 304.83K)

he found your head up jidf's asses

checked for losing yourself in dreams of satanic trips

Whew lads, glad I hang out with feathers.

By convincing them that the world is being run a secret cabal of German and Persian deep state nazis?

Alright you made me laugh for once, imkikey

Attached: ca3_Katie7.jpg (1000x1510, 123.18K)

Yes, trust the plan, and we will defeat Angela Merkel-Hitler and her Nazi plan of multiculturalism once and for all!!

Get ready niggers. This is just obvious bait.

People still find something in it to make themselves and it relevant, just look at nostradamus and his cult following

Does anyone remember that Victory of the light larp? I think Q is the same person(s)

Hey Shlomo, how's the gay scene in Tel Aviv these days?

Fire, and keep firing. Let a whole slew of these guys come up short of their full pensions if they want to be assholes.

I'm not a follower, but most of the content says
TOO keep fighting, and to keep talking to people.
Or foreboding messages of worry. You should at least know some basics of what you're talking about or you look like an idiot to someone who does.

Attached: 351818f24a6677ed8de99ff99a9defa555d09d5ababe7fe1d6979ade0e3e78d4.jpg (1920x1080, 180.56K)

you know what else makes you look like an idiot?
posting anime.

>>>/artform/

Fucking checked. When trump builds rage among the libshits that hes gonna fire mueller, its only going to crush them harder when mueller comes out and announces there's fucking nothing.

Who's surprised? Bringing up q faggotry as a cudgel in a discussion should be banned tbh.

Attached: 0af0585b54286045c8c9f04a1ff9025927621a5a24e601f9162c6aae5a05c4fa.jpg (223x250, 8.84K)

i'm not the one who brought the Q shit to this thread, this ass
clown is:

>>>/a/

This is a tweet. It is not a call to end anything.

Attached: 1459661799470.png (188x229, 33.7K)

You sure showed me.

These are opinions, you don't have to be a supremacist to be an ethno nationalist. I'm culturally biased but that doesn't mean I want to see one dominate culture on the planet. segregated diversity by force as nature intended, with human gardeners.

Attached: 1532824897929.jpg (850x1262, 313.14K)

My mother even knows about Q, and she just quilts all day. She thinks it might be JFK or one of his sons. Which is apparently a common theory amongst the boomers. Didn't even know there was a theory that JFK wasn't dead in the first place. Something to do with MUFON, Trump starting a space force, and Trump wanting to work together with Russia to use Xenotech for alternate energy, the idea being that Kennedy wanted to use alternate energy and the (((oil industry))) tried to kill him.

It's painful how close yet so far away they get.

Ok? Don't really know what you're getting at here…

you mean literal japanese pedophiles and a few chris chans that have absolutely nothing to do with Zig Forums at all, and probably don't even know what the fuck a "Zig Forums" is.

I'm a bit out of the loop, but don't "Q" people believe in some kind of fail proof master plan that eventually and definitely will make all problems go away?
How do you prove that false? Its on the level of religious fanaticism.

I'll tell you where I'm going.
I'm going to post whatever I want and your baby butt hurt ass is gonna whine in vain. There are bigger problems than allies posting cartoon pictures.
To make this discussion relevant, why the fuck hasn't trump fired Sessions yet. What the fuck has Sessions even accomplished to date?

Attached: 1520243160520.jpg (3950x4860, 1.86M)

filtered and reported for posting D&C shit on purpose for no other reason than to irritate people.

It's a global board now sweety. Pot calling the kettle black as well.

Attached: 02d8b50cef50f77830772222ee92a8399ceb25d060424ea27ab041a2e2789d3a.gif (84x32, 6.38K)

It isn't slander if it's true. Q-tards are morons and should be sterilized to prevent them from contaminating the white race with their shitty genes.

Most of them are older and have already had kids, user. You are a little late for that.

Yes, because one poster put anime as a reaction image and then 5638be started the chimp out. Get the fuck outta here.

Attached: butthurt.gif (480x270, 2.21M)

Anime is foreign culture and a subversion of western art, embracing it excludes your kind from any society build upon western values. I'm from Europe and I never saw a weeb outside school in my whole life. You are undesirable, you cannot out yourselves, you cannot survive outside the internet. The only society that would welcome you is either a degenerate one or one that isn't western. Either way you would find more acceptance on the left. It still boggles my mind how you can believe to have a place in a white utopia.

Trumps a dumbass so are Republicans. I rest my case

JIDF ESL student or willfully ignorant faggot. Either way nobody wants to see your off topic butthurt posting just because someone insulted your picture.
>>>/a/
>>>/oven/
^pick ONE

Your use of the term "embracing" is a projection.
It is a novelty for amusement. If you're such a Puritan in so much as to make yourself foreign to the concept of novelty and amusement that's your own brain damage to live with. I'm not looking for acceptance, I'm here for the truth and what is real. reversing White genocide and ending Jewish supremacy are my intellectual concerns. Pictures have little to do with this.

"Obama replaced Bush's people, and at the end of the day the American people chose; I won."

Lol the shills going back to the anime attack vector is the proof that they are currently out of ammo and looking to reload. Notice how the OMG ANIME FUCKOFF posts increase when there is a lull in happenings.

Its something more than that, you people use anime pictures in nearly every post, others talk in weeb speak as well. You clearly identify yourselves with this weeb culture, to varying degree, and nearly all of you get seriously offended when criticized because of that.
This is not about fun, its a lifestyle. One that dosn't belong into the west.

Attached: playonloop.webm (400x226, 247.25K)

Image board culture is eastern culture, it wouldn't exist in the west without westerner's interested in eastern concepts. I'm not offended, I'm annoyed like I would be with any retard spouting off nonsense based on emotional reaction to cartoon girls drawn by Japanese people. Annoyed because usually people who educate get a paycheck.

Attached: 1521485906112.png (595x842, 244.86K)

Nothing too emotional about it, its more of a confusion of how you rationalize talking about the preservation of whites and white culture while underlining your arguments with a foreign one.
Does that make cars western culture? Nothing wrong with taking an idea and making it work to your own standards. I don't see Japanese writing on here, and I don't believe this site was made by a Japanese person.

Maybe I should sage, its off-topic.

Fuck you're naive. That'll never happen, newfag. Meuller is ginning up an excuse for a coup, not conducting an investigation. Their goal is to remove Trump, not pursue justice.

CONFIRMED SHILL
you are posting the same exact images the literal jewish shill on /cuteboys/ posts, who tells them to chop their dicks off and take "HRT" pills which destroy their bodies. get the fuck out and go back to 4cuck you waste of space

Q predicted this

Why do something about it when you can tweet and get all the fanfare of doing something without doing anything.

Actually its worse. Mueller is finding bs jaywalking level charges on people who have dirt on Hillary/Obama and offering them immunity in return to shut them up. Check out how many people have been given immunity so far and how many have been offered it.
They know full well they'll never have the 2/3 vote to have trump removed and they can't charge a sitting president without removal. To anyone interested in the daily Trump investigation check out the dan bongino podcast + Andrew McCarthy. This entire shit show spans every department (D_J, F_I, C_A, N_A, State, etc). I'm shocked at the amount of resources used in order to stop shabbos Trump from getting elected. They couldn't risk giving whites even an ounce of hope otherwise the fire will rise to levels never thought possible. Whoops.

Qarp is a faggot though.

Attached: Rick_Wilson_on_Twitter_1_After_30_years_of_political,_government,_advertising,_and_crisis_management_experience_for_politicians,_corporations,_political_parties,_PACs.png (634x574 237.07 KB, 64.09K)